Lance Broussard

Kirk Frith

Mike Couvillon

Darrel LeBlanc

its the law

Abbeville, LA

#1229 Jan 16, 2013
pawpaw wrote:
<quoted text>couvillion is the king of lies,corruption,back stabbing,and yes cheating on his wife with a blonde from maurice.
Any one out there know who paw paw is.
HAHA

Abbeville, LA

#1230 Jan 16, 2013
Probably you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1231 Jan 17, 2013
This one too alot of bad stuff here.
WAN WAN

Lafayette, LA

#1232 Mar 10, 2013
No Comments lately. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what is going on.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1233 Mar 10, 2013
We killed the Yawn monster. This was the last chapter. LMAO

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#1234 Mar 10, 2013
You can only wish.
lol

Abbeville, LA

#1235 Mar 11, 2013
dawn does jeff know you ride mikes nuts

Dats we miss you son!!!

lol look its got a toy called jeff thought they were named bullet lol lol
this guy must have sum mental issues he will fine out hope its before the wedding rflmao
Betty Boop

United States

#1238 Feb 1, 2014
I have been trying for such a long time for leads to how- who and how to contact for information about unsolved murder.!979 in Abbeville or Erath La. In the fall of 1979 my step sister Anita Ruth Touchet was killed. She had a baby girl that would never know her mother. I would very much like for this cold case to be reopened. If any one out there can help me to get in contact with the person or agency that can help.I have tried to find out how she was killed , where they found her body, and who was or who is suspected. Maybe one of you here in topix might know of the case.We her family have waited much to long. Thank You Waiting and Waiting Betty Boop
Think

Abbeville, LA

#1241 Feb 1, 2014
I believe it would be the Vermilion Sheriff Dept.
Sister

United States

#1244 Feb 5, 2014
Get your Game on wrote:
Anyone ever hear about Sue Fontenot?
Now, that's something close to an Anita Touchet attack.
The VPSO knows her story well.
Dawn Marcelle, get your game on. You need to either come to Abbeville to keep up with the truth or news or stop posting Dawn Marcelle, since former attorney Sue Fontenot has been dead of cancer for a number of years. Sure the VPSO knows where she is which is six feet under the ground dumbass
Deputy

Abbeville, LA

#1245 Feb 5, 2014
Betty Boop wrote:
I have been trying for such a long time for leads to how- who and how to contact for information about unsolved murder.!979 in Abbeville or Erath La. In the fall of 1979 my step sister Anita Ruth Touchet was killed. She had a baby girl that would never know her mother. I would very much like for this cold case to be reopened. If any one out there can help me to get in contact with the person or agency that can help.I have tried to find out how she was killed , where they found her body, and who was or who is suspected. Maybe one of you here in topix might know of the case.We her family have waited much to long. Thank You Waiting and Waiting Betty Boop
The Anita Touchet case is still considered an open case. You can call Darryl LeBlanc at Sheriff's office. He is Chief of Detectives. He may be able to answer some of your questions.
The way it is

Abbeville, LA

#1247 Feb 5, 2014
If Mike Hardy couldn't even come close to beating Couvillon then Toby Walker will lose even worse. Those are the facts. Either believe them or vote for the deaf cop who has no administrative experience. Abbeville is just a small part of the parish. Couvillon has experience in the entire parish not Iberia and Abbeville as Walker does.. You Walker supporters posting under several different names are going to be in for a huge surprise come election night when you lose five to one.
ten to one

Abbeville, LA

#1248 Feb 5, 2014
more like10 to 1
bet you this

Abbeville, LA

#1249 Feb 5, 2014
Karma is real when speaking and making fun of a deaf person. Watch someone in your family become deaf.
Betty Boop

Garland, TX

#1250 Jul 7, 2014
Deputy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anita Touchet case is still considered an open case. You can call Darryl LeBlanc at Sheriff's office. He is Chief of Detectives. He may be able to answer some of your questions.
What is contact no. for Detective Darryl LeBlanc?

Since: Jul 14

Abbeville, La

#1251 Jul 7, 2014
I'd vote for whichever of them two women won the fight at the Hai Nam restaurant. Kicked her ass with a noodle! Bitch, don't touch my shrimp!
ph nu

Abbeville, LA

#1252 Jul 7, 2014
Betty Boop wrote:
<quoted text> What is contact no. for Detective Darryl LeBlanc?
337 six five two seven zero seven five

Location hidden

#1253 Jul 8, 2014
Did you see the pitcher of my azz they took at the funeral?
I love it! Don't you just LOVE it?!!

I be getting another Deputy of the Month award before September!!
I'm so excited! Aren't you so excited?!!
Sonya Couvillon

Kaplan, LA

#1254 Jul 9, 2014
Onya Sogood wrote:
Did you see the pitcher of my azz they took at the funeral?
I love it! Don't you just LOVE it?!!
I be getting another Deputy of the Month award before September!!
I'm so excited! Aren't you so excited?!!
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but why not tell me personally? There is no reason to hide behind an anonymous screen name. You can find me at CID.

Abbeville, La

#1255 Jul 9, 2014
Sonya Couvillon wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but why not tell me personally? There is no reason to hide behind an anonymous screen name. You can find me at CID.
CID ... would that be the Center for Imitation Derriers? Wink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harson VS Stutes (Mar '14) 1 hr Get your Game on 363
Wassup with Chief Rost? 6 hr Right 47
Nick Faciane (Oct '10) 16 hr Interested 54
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) Tue Fido 518
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Tue Keith 746
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Oct 20 Get your Game on 624
Cattle Festival 2014 Oct 17 true 49
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match

Abbeville Jobs

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]