Mike Couvillon

Darrel LeBlanc

question

Abbeville, LA

#1189 Jan 7, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he is.
But who lost the evidence in Anita's case?
Was that evidence ever in anyone elses possesion other than the VPSO?
So, can anyone tell me who lost the evidence. And just what was the evidence?
MrsCuldesac

United States

#1190 Jan 7, 2013
I'm sorry to inform you, but, if you looking for answers you won't find them with Dawn! Every story Of hers changes daily! Now they had Honduran hit men on her back porch! Do you honestly believe they would be on her back porch! She says in her book after she found things on a file she immediately left town! Now she says she has hit men on her back Porch! How did she know they were hit men if there was such an event? Kmsl. Lordy her and her Clone, got it all figured out! NOT!!! If you looking for answers go to a source that is credible! Really was a horrible tragedy! Sorry for your loss...
dawn the sensationlist

Ponchatoula, LA

#1191 Jan 7, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he is.
But who lost the evidence in Anita's case?

Was that evidence ever in anyone elses possesion other than the VPSO?
Do you think we will ever know the truth? Ha! Too many officers involved. We will never know unless someone feels compelled to confess on their death bed. Otherwise, some poor guy might look into it as a cold case. For his sake I'd hope they are all long gone.
hound dog

Abbeville, LA

#1192 Jan 7, 2013
rumor had it that the evidence was stolen out of Keno Moutons car at Glenn's Place in abbeville.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#1193 Jan 7, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>So, can anyone tell me who lost the evidence. And just what was the evidence?
The VPSO logged the evidence in, right? There should be a list of everything they collected.
hound dog

Abbeville, LA

#1194 Jan 7, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>The VPSO logged the evidence in, right? There should be a list of everything they collected.
I don't know, I'm just a hound dog.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#1195 Jan 7, 2013
hound dog wrote:
rumor had it that the evidence was stolen out of Keno Moutons car at Glenn's Place in abbeville.
Why would Keno have ANY murder evidence in his car when he drove to Glenn's place?
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#1196 Jan 7, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Keno have ANY murder evidence in his car when he drove to Glenn's place?
Ask James B. Mire, Sr.
WAN WAN

Lafayette, LA

#1197 Jan 8, 2013
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Ya'll are way off the topix that it says here. Just saying.
Dawn Marcelle

Renton, WA

#1198 Jan 8, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Ask James B. Mire, Sr.
With all of your expertise and training with criminal justice, aren't you worried that JB could sue ya for posting these slanderous un truths about him?
Dawn Marcelle

Renton, WA

#1199 Jan 8, 2013
WAN WAN wrote:
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Ya'll are way off the topix that it says here. Just saying.
Fred and MrsC are off topix, but what's new?

The discussion around the case regarding Anita's murder directly implicates the VPSO and in doing so it also affects the office of the Sheriff. All that is very much on Topic.
A mom from Erath

Carencro, LA

#1200 Jan 8, 2013
No, Yawn....it has nothing to do with whom will be elected as Sheriff. What planet do you live on??? And even more so.... why do you give a shit? You dont even live here, cant vote here, so whatever you have to say doesnt even fricking matter. SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#1201 Jan 8, 2013
A mom from Erath wrote:
No, Yawn....it has nothing to do with whom will be elected as Sheriff. What planet do you live on??? And even more so.... why do you give a shit? You dont even live here, cant vote here, so whatever you have to say doesnt even fricking matter. SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
The question is: "Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff?" Well, answer the question!

Before Ruby7 casts her vote in 2014, she wants to know details about Anita's murder because the VPSO have always been a bit...well...UNcooperative in getting to the bottom of it.

The VPSO collected evidence regarding Anita's murder.

Today, there's a good chance that our professional investigators could solve the case using DNA off the evidence.

That can't happen now because someone lost the evidence. Who lost it? If it was the VPSO who lost it, will Couvillon be the one to answer these questions? Will he open the case and solve it? That could guarantee another term as Sheriff.

Or is Couvillon gonna shout down these questions down by replying like you: " What planet do you live on???.... why do you give a shit? You dont even live here, cant vote here, so whatever you have to say doesnt even fricking matter. SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Why are you being so defensive? Do you know something?
Anita's murder is alot like Ms Rita's. In both cases somebody knows something and wants to let it die with them.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1202 Jan 8, 2013
I know something.... Mike will win in 2014. He will be Sheriff untill he retires. Like it or not!
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#1203 Jan 8, 2013
Nawwww, Couvillon will retire before he runs again.

He won't be Sheriff in 2015. Instead, he'll just be another retired VPSO MOBster planning to let the truth die with him.

RIP, Roland Peltier.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#1204 Jan 8, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Nawwww, Couvillon will retire before he runs again.
He won't be Sheriff in 2015. Instead, he'll just be another retired VPSO MOBster planning to let the truth die with him.
RIP, Roland Peltier.
wrong. He told me last week he is winning again.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#1205 Jan 8, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>With all of your expertise and training with criminal justice, aren't you worried that JB could sue ya for posting these slanderous un truths about him?
Who is JB? No I am not scared of the truth.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#1206 Jan 8, 2013
A mom from Erath wrote:
You are one smart lady.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#1207 Jan 8, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Who is JB? No I am not scared of the truth.
Maybe you can blame all of this embarrassment on your meds. Maybe your dose for ADHD combined with your anti-depressants plus that stuff you're prescribed for anxiety along with your blood pressure and little blue pills are all to blame. And don't forget to add the combination of recreational drugs...all that is alot to keep track of for you.

Take easy street and just blame your embarrassment on your meds.
That's what Clem did after they hauled him off to BHC.
A mom from Erath

Carencro, LA

#1208 Jan 8, 2013
No Yawn, I dont know anything, was a kid when this happened. And just how is this like what happened to Ms. Rita??? Lets see, Ms Rita was found in her home, not in a cane field. Ms Rita was an elderly woman, unlike the other victim.
You just like spewing your venom on Verm Parish...why, because they kicked you out on your ass with your wild ass crazy stories? If anything you said was true they would be under the jail. Havent seen that happen.
Maybe you had something to do with Anita and trying to throw the blame......this is what I think you psycho crazy biotch, what did you do to cover your tracks???
And I dont see where Ruby7 has asked for your input on this, you deem yourself high priestess over Vermilion Parish?? No one ask for your stupid input. If you think you can do better, peddle your happy azz down here and run for sheriff why dont you? Otherwise keep your Pinnochio nose out of our business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shane vincent Fri no one special 5
Fontenot Found Guilty Mar 26 Get your Game on 4
News Elderly woman found dead in Abbeville with stab... (Apr '12) Mar 24 bump 440
psychic? (Mar '09) Mar 22 King Champagne 25
jacoby davis (Mar '13) Mar 19 sky 118
Jerry Springin' it on Bedrock Mar 18 Lil P 4
State representative election Rigged. Mar 15 Discern-r 55
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]