Next Last
just saying

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2010
couvillon is king.he will be king forever

Since: Mar 10

Rayne, LA

#2 Mar 21, 2010
There is no one else who could do the job Couvillon is doing. He is the king!
pawpaw

Abbeville, LA

#3 Mar 21, 2010
just saying wrote:
couvillon is king.he will be king forever
couvillion is the king of lies,corruption,back stabbing,and yes cheating on his wife with a blonde from maurice.
pawpaw

Abbeville, LA

#4 Mar 21, 2010
readyforit wrote:
their are several people that can run the sheriff's office alot better then couvillion. you may think he's god but he is far from it.
Ol Smokey

Kaplan, LA

#5 Mar 21, 2010
Paw Paw sounds to me like your very jealous of our Sheriff. Could it be that you were once a part of the Department and could no hack it anymore or is it just that you or some disilusioned thug that nobody seems to be able to please...either way the Sheriff has been doing a remarkable job of taking care of the people of this parish and he will continue to as long as he wants to be,depite all your negative posts about him..so get a life and move on to someone or something else
pawpaw

Abbeville, LA

#6 Mar 21, 2010
Ol Smokey wrote:
Paw Paw sounds to me like your very jealous of our Sheriff. Could it be that you were once a part of the Department and could no hack it anymore or is it just that you or some disilusioned thug that nobody seems to be able to please...either way the Sheriff has been doing a remarkable job of taking care of the people of this parish and he will continue to as long as he wants to be,depite all your negative posts about him..so get a life and move on to someone or something else
you must be the one that is disilusioned if you think that he is doing a remarkable job. maybe ticket fixing,using a dept vehicle on his farm with tax payer money being use for fuel in that truck,corruption are some of the things you think is a remarkable job,i do not think this is remarkable i think it is wrong.
no way

AOL

#7 Mar 21, 2010
I'm not voting for Couvillion. He's never available when you need to speak with him in his office. Most of the time, he's chumming it up with his friends at cc's. Then, when you do finally talk with him about a complaint, if you're not one of his friends, he either blows you off or talks shit about you behind your back. I'll vote for anybody else besides him. He's pretty ineffectual- which is a big word for "don't do shit."
south of abbeville

Lafayette, LA

#8 Mar 21, 2010
Ol Smokey wrote:
Looks likes yous hit nail on head

Rayne, LA

#9 Mar 21, 2010
Ol Smokey wrote:
I think pawpaw should tell the Sheriff himself how he feels. The Sheriff would be glad to hear what he has to say. But then again, people like him are not man enough to say how they feel to the face of the person they are ridiculing. Who knows pawpaw, your opinions might matter to him you should try it!

Rayne, LA

#10 Mar 21, 2010
no way wrote:
I'm not voting for Couvillion. He's never available when you need to speak with him in his office. Most of the time, he's chumming it up with his friends at cc's. Then, when you do finally talk with him about a complaint, if you're not one of his friends, he either blows you off or talks shit about you behind your back. I'll vote for anybody else besides him. He's pretty ineffectual- which is a big word for "don't do shit."
He sees ANYONE who comes to his office, he answers EVERY phone call he receives, and he has helped ALOT of people in this parish.
Brou

Rayne, LA

#11 Mar 21, 2010
Lance all the way if couvillion is not running.
truth be known

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2010
If you want to talk about elected officials using taxpayers vehicles then let's talk about the clerk of court using it for personal matters. Heck, even her busband drives around town in it. The Sheriff is on 24 hour call in this parish and I see no problem with him using the vehicle because you never know when he will have to respond to an emergency. I don't think that there will be a emergency in the clerk of courts office. As far as electing another Broussard to a post in this parish, tbere are already 2 jokes in office that already that have that last name and in case you might not know who I am referring to. One is the a judge and one is the clerk of court.
pssstttt

Rayne, LA

#13 Mar 21, 2010
Lance all the way.
pawpaw

Abbeville, LA

#14 Mar 21, 2010
readyforit wrote:
<quoted text>
I think pawpaw should tell the Sheriff himself how he feels. The Sheriff would be glad to hear what he has to say. But then again, people like him are not man enough to say how they feel to the face of the person they are ridiculing. Who knows pawpaw, your opinions might matter to him you should try it!
i have confronted the sheriff before and he does not worry me a bit.
pawpaw

Abbeville, LA

#15 Mar 21, 2010
truth be known wrote:
If you want to talk about elected officials using taxpayers vehicles then let's talk about the clerk of court using it for personal matters. Heck, even her busband drives around town in it. The Sheriff is on 24 hour call in this parish and I see no problem with him using the vehicle because you never know when he will have to respond to an emergency. I don't think that there will be a emergency in the clerk of courts office. As far as electing another Broussard to a post in this parish, tbere are already 2 jokes in office that already that have that last name and in case you might not know who I am referring to. One is the a judge and one is the clerk of court.
so it is alright to use a dept vehicle for personal gain. well i guess that is why vermilion parish is being run by corrupt elected ones because people like you. 24 hour call does not give him the right to use this vehicle for personal gain check the louisiana laws.
o boy

Rayne, LA

#16 Mar 21, 2010
readyforit wrote:
Kinda like what Coleman said about himself.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2010
readyforit wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
MrsCuldesac

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2010
no way wrote:
You must be dialing the wrong number!
Every time I have called to meet with him or make an appointment he is there and several other individuals tell me the same thing. YOu must have called the wrong number, Mike has an open door policy!
Glad you know the dictionary, you must be related to Lion!ROFLMAO

Rayne, LA

#19 Mar 21, 2010
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be dialing the wrong number!
Every time I have called to meet with him or make an appointment he is there and several other individuals tell me the same thing. YOu must have called the wrong number, Mike has an open door policy!
Glad you know the dictionary, you must be related to Lion!ROFLMAO
You are absolutely correct! Mike is genuinely concerned about our parish and its future. He might not be able to give you the answer you want but he gives you the true answer. He helps everyone that he can no matter if you are his friend or not.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2010
readyforit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct! Mike is genuinely concerned about our parish and its future. He might not be able to give you the answer you want but he gives you the true answer. He helps everyone that he can no matter if you are his friend or not.
Dont know how long you have been on TOpix, but pawpaw has it in for the sheriff. I really think him, Lion(which I will eventually tell who Lion is, but I just love watching Lion bury itself!Deeper,deeper & deeper in this parish & Old Politician know the sheriff better than you & I... If you get my drift.(wink,wink!) Well all except Lion! Confusing huh, well, not if your MrsCuldesac.Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billie hebert Erath 1 hr Kbell 14
Court of Public Opinion part 2 1 hr GOTCHYA 45
Lil Ronnie 2 hr Kaplan 9
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 2 hr GOTCHYA 782
broken oven (Mar '11) 5 hr Kaplan ute 6
Anthony Fontana sends mean letter to Simone Cha... (Jun '11) Dec 20 Mysterymix 18
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Dec 17 Nolan 640
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:15 am PST