Deputies investigating drive-by shooting in Abbeville

Feb 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Advertiser

Police are investigating a possible drive-by shooting in Abbeville on Wednesday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
???

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Abbeville, whats happening to my lil home town, this is just so sad....!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Drugs my friend. Even the rich folks that live on the river are hard core into drugs. Some are doctors some are slum lords. Not just in the hood any more. Sad day for Abbeville.
High class addicts

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Glad u said it not fadeaway! Yes doctors snorting coke and doing pills with young people in town, along with attorney using also. Attorney negotiates lesser charges with the good ole boy judges to help young person out who scored the drugs for him. You're left with a rich attorney who can support his own drug habit and an everyday addict who has to resort to stealing from his own family to support habit that was brought on by doctors and attorneys. True story. That's what's up in abbeville on the river
get one

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Run the fat flappers and never give any names ,,,,,,,,,no proof of what you say.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

As long as they have those clinics, and drs that give pills out like candy you going to have this problem! You know a black guy told me awhile back , all u could find in the hill was crack, and marijuana, years ago! Now you can find OxyContin, lot tabs, you name it! They trade and sell anything! sad day in the Ville!
High class addicts

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Family member...living proof. 13 years clean and sober. Signing off now. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (whatever pipe that might be). Just blessed I don't live there anymore and hope the best for those that do
get one

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Drugs are everywhere not just in the ville.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

get one wrote:
Run the fat flappers and never give any names ,,,,,,,,,no proof of what you say.
That is correct only hearsay and our opinions. But we know whats up.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Yep, like I said, these young peOple that go to doctors, complain of back ache, crazy thoughts, woman that want to lose weight, all kinds of pills!
Then you have the high class parents who's kid is on ADD medicine, and the parent takes the kids medicine to have energy! Seen it all too many times!
Are you have the ones who don't even take the meds prescribed, and go and trade and sell on the streets! They get them for free because they in employed, add it up!
90 pills @$3 (just a figure) that's a quick check$$ free and clear!$270, now just think if this person is bi polar, got a back ache & has depression! Or anxiety they tell the dr! That 3-4 different prescriptions! There, that person in 1 hour of transactions if drug dealing just made his/her monthly salary! And then that's not the food stamps they getting and selling or trading!
Sickening!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

There was a meetting last month in New Orleans that Pain managment doctors had to attend. They can only prescribe one narcotic per patient now. They are really cross checking the drug store activity on the big computer in the sky for doctor shoppers. If you are doctor shopping you better stop before they get you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

It has really drivin the price up for pills on the street and making it hard for addicts to get their dope. A lortab on the street three months ago was five dollars now they have to pay eight to ten dollars for one pill. It's also harder to get pills from Texas. I don't have all the facts yet on Texas but I am working on it. Have these changes helped? Makes you wonder with all the shootings.
Just Looking IN

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

It looks like since the new chief has taken office everything in Abbeville is going down. Maybe it is just bad luck that follows him.
Even TOPIX has taken a turn for the worst with ole Humpty Dumpty posting as Fred.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Well, it takes men of STEEL! To deal with all these thugs! Sometimes you got to fight back!

TAKE OUR STREETS BACK! Not like I'm saying Vigilante is the right thing, but something's got to change!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Just Looking IN wrote:
It looks like since the new chief has taken office everything in Abbeville is going down. Maybe it is just bad luck that follows him.
Even TOPIX has taken a turn for the worst with ole Humpty Dumpty posting as Fred.
Don't blame the Chief, blame the task force. That is their job. Two of them got in trouble recently. One fired and the other arrested. That is the problem, trust me. I have dealt with them before and they act like a bunch of uncontrolled deaf thugs.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Well, it takes men of STEEL! To deal with all these thugs! Sometimes you got to fight back!
TAKE OUR STREETS BACK! Not like I'm saying Vigilante is the right thing, but something's got to change!
Go shoot up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Abbeville Forum right now

Search the Abbeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Slidell man's passion for iris flowers blossoms... 15 hr Sherry 1
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 19 hr Living Wage 2,109
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... Sat Ed Snowden 156
Should Councilman Wayne Landry be recalled? Fri Reality 93
2015 Sheriffs Race Fri justice 339
Harson VS Stutes Thu fedup 47
Drug Hotspots (Jun '12) Apr 16 sad 458
•••
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
•••