Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew, a pill of a day, try a pill bottle of a day! And not just hear say, seen 19 pills all at one time in pill bottle, down the throat, bottoms up!
Remember Fred, you used to show me, look MrsC look all the pills I can take all at one time!
You want to keep this up Old Freddy boy...
Donnell, I would be careful if I were you. A person's medical history and records are protected against a federal law called HIPPA. And you are putting mine on a public form without my permission which is a violation of federal law. I could burn you, but I feel sorry for you, but you really do need to stop. You are breaking laws.
MrsCuldesac

Dayton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Flinstone wrote:
<quoted text>And none were narcotic. All prescribed by an internist. But when you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a thyroid condition, high tryglycerides, and that time I was on antibiotics for an infection, plus steriods for my rotator cuff, plus neurontin, plavix so my stents wouldn't clog up, and cymbalta for my back plus an aspiren a day for my heart, it adds up. Some of the pills I had to take three at one time because that is what the doctor told me to take. You are younger than me. When I was your age, I took no pills, unlike you. And since when are you qualified to be my doctor? Did you go to medical school? You didn't even go to college. I am on less meds now that I changed doctors, but Dr. Hutchinson says I need all the medicine I am taking. Even after paying for all those meds i still had enough money to pay you in advance. So why should you give a shit? At least you didn't find any white powder in my house like the other maan's house you cleaned. Why don't you talk about that one, since it is illegal, and mine was 100% legal? By the wy what did you do with the white powder you found?
Lol, what pills I take? Synthroid ? Due to my Thyroid cancer? You know how Stupid you sound? I had cancer, 8 yrs cancer free, do you know how precious your body is? It's the only one you get, and having cancer, which you have No Clue what ive gone through, you surely are secure in knowing what goes into your body, sure not harmful drugs....'don't worry, I got everything I was looking for that evening and more.... Just exactly what everyone had warned me about! Including the Big Man! Oh yeah believe they all been knowing since way back when!
Keep on with your stories to try and cover your butt it's not working dufus!
Let me explain, maybe that's why the big boys were called to stop you when you were hitting trash cans, instead of the APD, maybe the chief knew you were on a stumbling road due to narcotics, because a certain loved one had already spoken to the authorities! Oh you would be surprised what I know!
MrsCuldesac

Dayton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Flinstone wrote:
By the way, I showed Tony all the meds I am taking when he came over and what they were for. He, like you, said it was a lot of medicine. But I made him read the labels, so we know none were narcotic, because of some of you on here accusing me of being a drug addict. You have one in your immediatete family, so maybe you should get him in rehab.
Omgod, you think I'm going to run and show the chief my medicine I've hot to take, guilty or something?
Look I don't care if you take 40 pills that's your life, but don't come on here putting names out there which you have no CLUE, about! Like my mother, you screwed yourself right there! My uncles are not to happy, & did you forget my cousin is on here! Don't talk to my family, keep my families name out your fricken mouth, if you that childish because I laughed at Dawns response, you need to grow some balls, stop talking about Gays the way you did, & face the Music!
You are a loser, all your dad & moms money you have Wasted! A travesty, horrible!
Because college dire did not work for you, anyone can ride around collecting rent checks and renting houses in the ghetto!
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, what pills I take? Synthroid ? Due to my Thyroid cancer? You know how Stupid you sound? I had cancer, 8 yrs cancer free, do you know how precious your body is? It's the only one you get, and having cancer, which you have No Clue what ive gone through, you surely are secure in knowing what goes into your body, sure not harmful drugs....'don't worry, I got everything I was looking for that evening and more.... Just exactly what everyone had warned me about! Including the Big Man! Oh yeah believe they all been knowing since way back when!
Let me explain, maybe that's why the big boys were called to stop you when you were hitting trash cans, instead of the APD, maybe the chief knew you were on a stumbling road due to narcotics, because a certain loved one had already spoken to the authorities! Oh you would be surprised what I know!
You don't know crap. One trashcan was clipped, not trashcans. So you are exaggerating. So many people are hitting them, the police jury are considering them in a new color. That was in the paper. So they called the big boys. What did they do? Asked me a buch of stupid questions, and harrassed me, then they called Tony's brother who told Tony I was as sober as a judge and not on alcolol or narcotics. Shows what you know. So what did that accomplish. The big boys aren't as honest as me. The Moore guy gut arrested by APD shortly after my incident, and another one that was present git fired for stealing. So at least two of them are/were lawbreakers. Not a good track record. So those two did a lot worse tha me. So what are you saying? If I was on a stumbling road to narcotics i would have been arrested. So why didn't you are one of your cronies call Tony. He would not have taken a hald hour of my time to see I was dead sober. he would havej just said someone saw you hit a trash can, the can was not damaged, was in the riad illegally, and your car has no damage. Drive where yu want because you are sober. I will go and tell that person to get the trashcan out of the rod. By the way you take neurontin too, last you told me. And synthroid is one of those pills I used to take. By the way, who is the big man? Piazza, Hardy, Couvillon, the task force, Obama. Be specific.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

No one of the members of the task force was mad because I evicted his sister. They are unprofessional and havie hearing problems, asking the same questions over and over. If Tony would get his officers off that task force, and let APD run narcotics, there would be a lot less narcotics than there are now in Abbeville. Just the police department is underfunded compared to the Sheriff's department. In fact, I have heard people say they don't report drugs to the task force because there are dirty cops still on there. So I report mine directly to Tony and get results. Just like I said your mom drinks too much and someone said I could get banned, well, you keep calling me a drug addict, continously, harassing me, which is a violation of topix rules and get you banned too a lot quicker than me. And what would you do without topix? You had better leave me alone and stop the sslandering. You got what you wanted that afternoon which was cocaine.
Mitchell

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Big man = John Wayne
pilgrim
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Omgod, you think I'm going to run and show the chief my medicine I've hot to take, guilty or something?
Look I don't care if you take 40 pills that's your life, but don't come on here putting names out there which you have no CLUE, about! Like my mother, you screwed yourself right there! My uncles are not to happy, & did you forget my cousin is on here! Don't talk to my family, keep my families name out your fricken mouth, if you that childish because I laughed at Dawns response, you need to grow some balls, stop talking about Gays the way you did, & face the Music!
You are a loser, all your dad & moms money you have Wasted! A travesty, horrible!
Because college dire did not work for you, anyone can ride around collecting rent checks and renting houses in the ghetto!
My family is not happy about what you said about my wife which is much worse than anything I ever said about you or your family. I work for my money. Mom and dad have plenty money and I have waste none of it. I have houses a lot micer that the trailer you live in, so don't say anything about my rent houses. I was ofered over $200,000 the other day for one, and I turned it down. Your house and land isn't worth anywhere close to that. I never told you to show Tony the meds you were taking, but maybe you will tell the readers how you totalled your Lincoln LS. Yoour cousin, the one who is too chickenshit to come and see me. I am not scraed of anyone in your family because what I said came out of your mouth and they know it. Better tell them to leave me alone, or they will come out on the short end if they mess with me.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY ALL THE TIME, ME, MY WIFE, AND MY STEP SON. bUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT.
question

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
why when you found all those pills in your shed not in a prescription bottle which is illegal, why wasn't your husband arrested? was that not the sheriff dept that dealt with that? Your pill head husband also went to rehab/ he should have been arrested.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

question wrote:
<quoted text> why when you found all those pills in your shed not in a prescription bottle which is illegal, why wasn't your husband arrested? was that not the sheriff dept that dealt with that? Your pill head husband also went to rehab/ he should have been arrested.
You got her between a rock and a hard place. She will beat around the bush and not give a truthful answer. I am surprised she hasn'r said I planted them there.
kite

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Flinstone wrote:
<quoted text>You got her between a rock and a hard place. She will beat around the bush and not give a truthful answer. I am surprised she hasn'r said I planted them there.
its time for fred to go fly a kite, tierd of reading all of his stupid comments. why don't he get a real job.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

kite wrote:
<quoted text>its time for fred to go fly a kite, tierd of reading all of his stupid comments. why don't he get a real job.
Amen, I seen some awesome kites at Toysrus! They are really cool!
Boy, today sure would of been a great day to tie him to one and just let the string go! Up, up & away.......
I'm done, sorry for all this childish talk, really is stupid! But I really do like the Kite idea:)
HANGMAN

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

speaking of tieing oh wow man that is sooooo funnyyyyy lolllllllmaoooooooolololol AMEN. KARMA KARMAAA.
Harry Callahan

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

HANGMAN wrote:
speaking of tieing oh wow man that is sooooo funnyyyyy lolllllllmaoooooooolololol AMEN. KARMA KARMAAA.
The dope WILL get all of you punks. I promise!
pop it

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Yes dirty harry no more than it will get them.
Leroy

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Harry class of 66
yie yie yie

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

how much inces went on in freds family? ever body in the City his cousin ?? piazza, bourgeios, russo
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

yie yie yie wrote:
how much inces went on in freds family? ever body in the City his cousin ?? piazza, bourgeios, russo
When you add all three names mentioned, you aren't even close to the number of Broussards, leBlancs or Heberts. Why don't you tell Judge Broussard that statement and see where it gets you. You are just jealous because the Russo's the own Robies are multi millionaires, Paul is doing a great job on the police jury, and Mark is doing a great job as Mayor. Now who are your cousins? The Heads?
LOL

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Flinstone wrote:
<quoted text>When you add all three names mentioned, you aren't even close to the number of Broussards, leBlancs or Heberts. Why don't you tell Judge Broussard that statement and see where it gets you. You are just jealous because the Russo's the own Robies are multi millionaires, Paul is doing a great job on the police jury, and Mark is doing a great job as Mayor. Now who are your cousins? The Heads?
The talking heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 119 of119
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Abbeville Forum right now

Search the Abbeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 43 min JohnKoski 2,622
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 7 hr Gomer Pyle 374
Rodi Power Systems and Dawn Marcelle (Apr '09) 8 hr Old ugly truth 1,255
God? 8 hr Old ugly truth 3
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Tue look now 596
April Ho - How many times has she been busted Tue intheknow 31
Gene Sellers a Philanthropic Leader? (Sep '11) Mon Geaux Gene 21
•••
•••
•••
Abbeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters