|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Good and honest but can't win for Mayor. But of course, I think Mark Piazza is the best or one of the best Mayors Abbeville has ever had. I do a lot of work with the Mayor and councilmembers and they are all great! Contrast that to the police jury and Paul Bourgeois is doing a good job, but for the most part they can't compete with what we have in Abbeville starting with their attorney and working itself down.
Please don't make me laugh the best Mayor abbeville ever had was Brady Broussard. When he was mayor you could get help from city hall now you get no help at all. So I don't agree with you on that Mark is the best mayor abbeville ever had.

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Geeeez US, Donnell.

It was not your mother who opened the door, why are you adding crap to your lies two years later?

And sure, when you opened the door I asked if Donnell was home. You didn't know me from Adam and asked who I was. When I told you my name you started spitting on yourself. It was HILARIOUS! You said, YOU GOT TEN MINUTES TO GET OF MY PROPERTY!!!!!!

I busted out laughing in your face. Ten whole minutes, eh? But you did settle down and then showed me your rusted out Rodi generator, which was my main reason for the visit.

Then I left your property and went back to the police station to chat up the Chief. And ya know, I didn't disgrace anyone. It's the Truth that disgraced you and your Rodi pals and it's not my fault for sharing it.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Stell Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go Todd Daniel, now people will know who you are.
People know who I am and thanks to me they know who you are.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
Fred you always drive down Veterans Memorial Dr.@ 10:40 am a 45 mile hr speed limit doing 60 breaking the law again fred 4/3/13 flyig by other drivers in left lane going towards walmart from turning on side of mc d's on to Veterans.
So you must be clocking me with your speedometer also going 60, or do you have a radar in your car, or are you just making up crap. It has to be one of the three. Which one is it?
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

In need ASAP wrote:
<quoted text> Please don't make me laugh the best Mayor abbeville ever had was Brady Broussard. When he was mayor you could get help from city hall now you get no help at all. So I don't agree with you on that Mark is the best mayor abbeville ever had.
Brady was good, but I think Mark is even better. But Mr. Brady is a close neck and neck second.
Old Politician

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Termite wrote:
<quoted text> no they don't!, cause you dont have a fu cking clue.......lol,
Flintstone is now the laughing stock of topix. It used to be the guy from Kaplan, but his wife has silence him so he has lil Flintstone posting for him. Flintstone is to stupid to see what his lil man friend has him doing.
I know for a fact that when his lil man friend from Kaplan was posting people couldn't wait to get home and turn on their computer to see what the fool had posted that day and I am pretty sure they are now doing it to see what Flintstone has done to make himself look dumb and dumber today.
Keep it up Flintstone, soon the word will spread in Abbeville and the rich and famous will all be laughing at you
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Termite wrote:
<quoted text> no they don't!, cause you dont have a fu cking clue.......lol,
oP NOW YOU ARE POSTING UNDER TERMITE?
wow

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

varoooom you passed us going so fast your lic plate was so dirty the dirt was flying off.Now your not trying to tell us you were not speeding are you fred go gto go.
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
varoooom you passed us going so fast your lic plate was so dirty the dirt was flying off.Now your not trying to tell us you were not speeding are you fred go gto go.
Yep thats the fool...
rflmao

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

FRED SET HIS HOUSE ON FIRE WTFC IS THAT COCAINE BURNING BRO ALL THOSE IN OFFICE FRED HAS TYPED ABOUT ON HERE WILL GET IT FULL PAGE RUN OUT MORE LIKE IT THEY KEEP A COCAINE USER IN GOVERN BODY WTFC IS THAT ABOUT NOW A LAW BREAKING SPEEDER TOO YES WHERE WERE THE POLICE NOT CATCHING FRED SPEEDING.SO THE CAMS ARE FAKE FRED WHY ARE TAX DOLLARS WASTED ON THEM TAKE THEM DOWN RESALE THEM TO A CITY THAT WILL USE THEM HAS ALL THOSE ABBEVILLE BEAUTIFUL COMITTEE MEMBERS BEEN COCAINE USERS SO MANY QUESTIONS
watt

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

fred changed his name fred is James Mire
gosh unzippp lol
Now Really

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

rflmao wrote:
FRED SET HIS HOUSE ON FIRE WTFC IS THAT COCAINE BURNING BRO ALL THOSE IN OFFICE FRED HAS TYPED ABOUT ON HERE WILL GET IT FULL PAGE RUN OUT MORE LIKE IT THEY KEEP A COCAINE USER IN GOVERN BODY WTFC IS THAT ABOUT NOW A LAW BREAKING SPEEDER TOO YES WHERE WERE THE POLICE NOT CATCHING FRED SPEEDING.SO THE CAMS ARE FAKE FRED WHY ARE TAX DOLLARS WASTED ON THEM TAKE THEM DOWN RESALE THEM TO A CITY THAT WILL USE THEM HAS ALL THOSE ABBEVILLE BEAUTIFUL COMITTEE MEMBERS BEEN COCAINE USERS SO MANY QUESTIONS
Are you smarter than a fifth grader? STFU loser. Go back to school and learn a new trade besides cutting grass for a living.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Paul Bourgeois would make a great mayor.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Paul??? Ph hahaha Jebus are you an idiot!
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Now Really wrote:
<quoted text> Are you smarter than a fifth grader? STFU loser. Go back to school and learn a new trade besides cutting grass for a living.
Cutting grass is making a living! And a darned good one I might add! If you add landscaping you can do very well for yourself! Who cares what kind of living, as long as its respectable, and that's working very hard!
Sorry that hit home!
At least they not sitting on their azzz .
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Todd, Mr. Francis Plaisance is a great candidate! Is Paul related to you?
. I think he would do good after all he's been involved with this Town for a very long time!
It would take someone, 1. Who has connections to the outside world to bring revenue to this town! ;)
To make money for our lil town
To keep people coming back for visits, recreation & permanent residency for a change, instead of having them move away!
It wouldn't just be about getting junk cars gone out of site! But actually making these people who break the ordinances Pay huge fines for doing so!
Not only keeping our town clean for the contest but year round!
Now I do not know Paul and I'm sure he is a great man. But does he know that You have put his name to maybe Run for the Mayors seat? Is that what you are doing, letting us know he may run? Normally when you leak something, something is about tO happen!
Just from the past..... Lord too much coffee!
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Todd are you running?Oops I mean Fred
THATS NICE

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

No it's not a good living. What will they do when they can't handle cutting grass anymore collect welfare? If they aren't already collecting.
Oh no way

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Donnell STFU, you're just taking up for Francis because he runs the red barn and your daughter is involved. You sure didn't mind putting his azz down before, suck azz. Anyone who knows you knows how you are ONLY if it benefits YOU , you are all for them. IF NOT, you run to topix and talk shit but NEVER to anyone's face. You're different on topix than in person just like your husband said, and he knows you best.
Oh no way

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

AND btw Hooker is here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of119
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Abbeville Forum right now

Search the Abbeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 3 hr Mitchell OK 355
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) 16 hr interesting 609
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 16 hr Hold on there 2,553
Who is skinner? Sat Mitchall 2
Who is Curious Caroline? Sat Mitchall 3
Need a police explanation of this issue. Thu ??? 8
Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) Jul 10 i am mitch 1,231
•••
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••