Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#2 May 1, 2011
Uh oh.

Prine Bandar is going to be PISSED!
coonasswannabbee

United States

#3 May 1, 2011
Remember, there is going to be a massive counter attack against our servicemen & women. We all need to unite and send our prayers to them.
nobodys friend

United States

#4 May 1, 2011
ok can we leave now......
Enjoy hell you infidel

Kaplan, LA

#5 May 1, 2011
Ding dong the witch is dead!

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#6 May 1, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Uh oh.
Prine Bandar is going to be PISSED!
What's the connection with bandar and osama?
My research has found the royal family had put a lot of pressure on the bin laden family and the nations osama resided in before taking up the cause in afganistan.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#7 May 1, 2011
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's the connection with bandar and osama?
My research has found the royal family had put a lot of pressure on the bin laden family and the nations osama resided in before taking up the cause in afganistan.
I think they call it smoke and mirrors.
The next catchf

Kaplan, LA

#8 May 1, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out cause the next catch may be the center of attention Dawn Marcelle.

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#9 May 1, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
'k
Suspicious

Huntsville, AL

#11 May 2, 2011
Osama is dead?.....I wonder what the "Big Show" is up to this time? There's got to be a catch.

I cannot trust the news media any more. Sorry for my sarcasm on the biggest story this decade, but I still remember that mysterious Building Number 7 and the implications of it collapsing along with towers 1 and 2 on 9/11.

Things aint adding up.
Blue Eyes

Abbeville, LA

#12 May 2, 2011
Why not show the American people his body...they showed Sadam.
Dawn Marcelle

Renton, WA

#13 May 2, 2011
Blue Eyes wrote:
Why not show the American people his body...they showed Sadam.
They already buried him at sea.
We might get to see his picture with a bullet wound to the side of the head.
oldman 3317

Delcambre, LA

#14 May 2, 2011
and it only took ten year's to get it done something is not right fish might be on ice but it still smell's bad\/
oldman 3317

Delcambre, LA

#15 May 2, 2011
and it only took ten year's to get it done something is not right fish might be on ice but it still smell's bad
huh

Lafayette, LA

#16 May 2, 2011
The hell with Muslim law. His body should be paraded down the streets of New York for all to see. This will never be believed by most Americans, especially with the history of the current Administration.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#17 May 2, 2011
It's just a good thing that Panetta didn't share the intelligence with the Pakistani ISI. Betchya they would have tipped off Osama.

And we certainly do not owe Osama the respect of granting him a buriel in accordance to his Muslim faith.

-------
ABC News reported that authorities plan to bury bin Laden’s body at sea in order to leave no definitive location for his final resting place. It will be done, an official added,“in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition." Hours later, CNN reported that the burial had taken place.
huh

Lafayette, LA

#18 May 2, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
It's just a good thing that Panetta didn't share the intelligence with the Pakistani ISI. Betchya they would have tipped off Osama.
And we certainly do not owe Osama the respect of granting him a buriel in accordance to his Muslim faith.
-------
ABC News reported that authorities plan to bury bin Laden’s body at sea in order to leave no definitive location for his final resting place. It will be done, an official added,“in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition." Hours later, CNN reported that the burial had taken place.
Hopefully in the Bay of Pigs!
cultured

Maurice, LA

#19 May 2, 2011
I believe they respected Islamic tradition as an indication that the USA is not anti Muslum, but respectful of all faiths. which I believe is a good thing in order to help keep a misinformed middle eastern culture from using it as a platform for more suicide attacks against us and our friends abroad. Not that I believe that it will be completely successfull.

Since: Apr 11

Abbeville, LA

#20 May 2, 2011
Funny how Obama announces he's running for re-election...produced his birth certificate and now Bin Laden...wonder if the gas prices will fall next...got my fingers crossed
dummies

Kinder, LA

#21 May 2, 2011
Tanie wrote:
Funny how Obama announces he's running for re-election...produced his birth certificate and now Bin Laden...wonder if the gas prices will fall next...got my fingers crossed
As a proud american and an iraq veteran i think u hit the nail on the head. Funny how poloitics play a role in all this. Not to mention all of a sudden they handing out deep water permits like door prizes now and making it known everyone they issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be vermilions next sheriff? 2 min Spell check 11
what about Jp ? 51 min Curious 2
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 6 hr Go Couvillon 1,658
Twins Brandi & Mandi (Jun '12) 17 hr ahs99 2
Can iPhone 5S play 1080p or 720p MKV movies (Oct '13) Fri reasonforgood 2
Poll Why are Indians so ugly and jealous of white pe... (Jul '13) Thu MDee 149
The VPSB superintendent is a BULLY. May 20 Voter 56
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE