Comments
21 - 40 of 135 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2014
flagflier

Abbeville, LA

#24 Apr 9, 2013
he-lives with his mom in erath around jude road
just saying

Abbeville, LA

#25 Apr 9, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, don't know what his plans were, but as for now, he should make plans to turn himself in. I know that I seen him in town in his truck with busted window, plastic still on the window from a year ago... In abbeville last week, and someone last night seen him yesterday in abbeville in his truck.
Ive got a question, where the heck Shane Leblanc came in? He used to come to our shop on Jacquelyn @ age 16, he was always Shane Romero... Working for his uncle Glenn Romero... Leblanc? Hhhmm, well found out last night he was posting on FB as a firefighter, trying to pick up women, under a fake name! Good lord, you just never know! Scary...
He is really a Desormeaux.And he can not lie about that.
know

Abbeville, LA

#26 Apr 9, 2013
so his dad is Joey, his mom'e first husband
Pbroussard

Crowley, LA

#27 Apr 9, 2013
He does resemble Joey a bit. both have those little monkey ears. He became a Leblanc, I believe when his stepdad adopted him.
just saying

Abbeville, LA

#28 Apr 9, 2013
know wrote:
so his dad is Joey, his mom'e first husband
yup.Joe D.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#29 Apr 9, 2013
Well when did he become a Romero? When Glen & Sandra took him under their wings, so to speak? I know that they were very good to him, well when Sandra was here, RIP...& Tootie, RIP...
So sad...
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

#30 Apr 9, 2013
Apparently he's become quite popular....it's just with the wrong people.

http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013/04/cajun...
flagflier

Abbeville, LA

#31 Apr 9, 2013
well it is over he is in jail serves him right
Pbroussard

Crowley, LA

#32 Apr 10, 2013
HMC0830

Gray, LA

#33 Apr 11, 2013
flagflier wrote:
well it is over he is in jail serves him right
How do you know he is in jail? I've been trying to verify that and no one has any concrete info!! I hope it's true.
PS I'm one of the people he ripped off.
Pbroussard

Crowley, LA

#34 Apr 11, 2013
HMC0830 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he is in jail? I've been trying to verify that and no one has any concrete info!! I hope it's true.
PS I'm one of the people he ripped off.
No word yet on him being in jail. if he is, its not near his home. I check lafayette, New Iberia and Vermilion parish and have not seen him yet on the guest list.
Pbroussard

Crowley, LA

#35 Apr 11, 2013
I think that pic from Klfy was one of his previous mug shots. Although I have seen him in orange also.
Search

Lafayette, LA

#36 Apr 11, 2013
Pbroussard wrote:
<quoted text>
No word yet on him being in jail. if he is, its not near his home. I check lafayette, New Iberia and Vermilion parish and have not seen him yet on the guest list.
Some one needs to learn how to search the VP web site.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#37 Apr 11, 2013
Shane LeBlanc, 5' 10, 220lbs, Two charges of Contempt of Court.$2500 fine for each offense.

That's it. There are no fraud charges. People get jailed for Contempt of Court if they fail to pay a traffic fine.

No big deal.
lemonjello

Crowley, LA

#40 Apr 11, 2013
Now here is the good part. The D.A. is going to play the "pay the money back and you stay out of jail" game with him. We don't do that dumchit with people who rob gas stations. yet they do it with every contractor fraud charge. When his uncle Steven Romero got charged, he whined to the D.A. that his wife took the money, and he didbn't know nothing. And then begged to stay out of jail, so he could work and earn money to pay back the victims.
What needs to be done, is to arrest them, charge them. Sentence them. And as the Judge sends him off to jail, let him know that he better hit the ground running and pay back as soon as his jail term is over. Or else, he goes back. To hell with a second chance. That is exactly why you have the jail so full, because no one goes to jail on the first felony. Unless its a murder charge, they all get probation.
Lets see how many repeat offenders we have, when they all go to jail first offense.
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#41 Apr 11, 2013
lemonjello wrote:
Now here is the good part. The D.A. is going to play the "pay the money back and you stay out of jail" game with him. We don't do that dumchit with people who rob gas stations. yet they do it with every contractor fraud charge. When his uncle Steven Romero got charged, he whined to the D.A. that his wife took the money, and he didbn't know nothing. And then begged to stay out of jail, so he could work and earn money to pay back the victims.
What needs to be done, is to arrest them, charge them. Sentence them. And as the Judge sends him off to jail, let him know that he better hit the ground running and pay back as soon as his jail term is over. Or else, he goes back. To hell with a second chance. That is exactly why you have the jail so full, because no one goes to jail on the first felony. Unless its a murder charge, they all get probation.
Lets see how many repeat offenders we have, when they all go to jail first offense.
Not in Lafayette! Seen a judge send every person who was in that court room but 1 male, to Jail!
I was clapping I was so happy to hear a judge finally send them straight from courtroom to jail! You do the crime he said, you will do the time! He don't play!
now really

Abbeville, LA

#42 Apr 11, 2013
coming from the lady that has a rap sheet lawd lawd lawd.,,,,, some nerve.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

#43 Apr 12, 2013
That is a funny one considering some of her charges were alledged felonies.
probl

Abbeville, LA

#44 Apr 12, 2013
Flinstone wrote:
That is a funny one considering some of her charges were alledged felonies.
if you put a microscope on things you have done in your life. I would bet hard cash some were felonies.
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#45 Apr 12, 2013
probl wrote:
<quoted text>if you put a microscope on things you have done in your life. I would bet hard cash some were felonies.
He never sees all the wrongs he has done, he thinks because he came here to Topix admitted to drugs it makes him good! Everyone knows the truth.... Believe me, drug habit is a horrible thing, it breaks marriages up, destroys a whole family & friendship! And drains the family down financially and mentally! I won't come here and lie, I've had members if my family in rehab! Horrible road... But I can honestly say, I'm very Proud of myself from being around so many that have addiction that I'm strong in Faith, seeing what it does to a human body and mostly the Mind... I really feel sorry for you Todd. I hope you truly have found yourself & kicked the habit.... Because I truly don't wish addiction on any family!
It makes a person, not a person anymore... Really sad sad sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 42 min Hold on there 3,069
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 1 hr Very Sorry 679
Harson VS Stutes 1 hr Seaux 217
Stan Suire 2 hr Sam 62
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Fri Truthfull 610
Understanding the riots in Missouri Fri Lexion 37
Spaynation (Jun '11) Fri Love Animals 9
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Vermilion Parish was issued at August 30 at 11:25AM CDT

•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••