Vermilion Parish Clerk of Court Diane...

Vermilion Parish Clerk of Court Diane Meaux Broussard Release

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

Bec Doux

Lydia, LA

#1 Sep 5, 2007
Municipal and local condidates qualify with the Clerk of Court's Office. All qualifying fees can be paid by money order, certrified check or cash.

State Senator =$600

Police Juror =$230

State Representative, Sheriff, Cleark of Court, Assessor, Coroner =$450

Alderman, District 5, Delcambre Alderman, Gueydan Mayor, Gueydan Chief of Police, Gueydan $80.

Dates September 4th, 5th & 6th 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
4554gcfjg

Lafayette, LA

#2 Dec 8, 2008
i hate my mom she is the worst mom in the world
Raccoon Dog

AOL

#3 Dec 8, 2008
4554gcfjg wrote:
Your mom can't be THAT bad... she lets you play on the computer obviously when you should probably be doing your homework.
snow blower

AOL

#4 Dec 8, 2008
4554gcfjg wrote:
Why do you hate her? You would think that since you posted under this blog, she would be someone we all know.....
wondering

AOL

#5 Dec 8, 2008
so who is she and how bad is it?
ex-juror

Crowley, LA

#6 Dec 8, 2008
you'll are sick
tractor

Rayne, LA

#7 Dec 8, 2008
ex-juror wrote:
you'll are sick
Go plow your field before the rain comes.
you aint right

AOL

#8 Dec 8, 2008
ex-juror wrote:
you'll are sick
Well, you sure did come to this blog, didn't you?
TOO FUNNY.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2008
you aint right wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you sure did come to this blog, didn't you?
TOO FUNNY.
Yes just like we all do, to find something disturbing like this is not good, you are the sick one, jerk,
MrsCuldesac

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2008
You ain't right,did i catch your attention yet? This is a child speaking of her mother this way, do you think this is funny? How did you feel as a child when your mother maybe made you feel like this, oh, you never had problems, i'm guessing, hope you would maybe offer a word of encouragement next time! It maybe a lonely time of year for some, especially children..
MrsCuldesac

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2008
4554gcfjg wrote:
Hi, Im a grandma and sometimes the worst grandma in the world, they do say that, i say, don't put your shoes on the sofa,don't eat on the sofa, don't put toys all over! Yeah, I would agree, not the best things you would want to hear, but I;m not perfect & sometimes i forget my grandchildren are not perfect too. But when it comes to Moms, thats the hard part, they have so much to do, work, take care of the kids, clean, pay bills,its just hard having a normal life. But at this time of the year its really a special time for a mom & her child, though she might never act, say, or do something for you, your MOTHER really loves you, no matter how bad it gets, she chose to give you life & love you, sometimes even if may not seem right,you are who you are and God loves you very much and you do matter and go to your mom and let her know this is how you feel, and I promise with prayers God will send Angel's to watch over you and your mom & you will be at PEACE. I know it is hard to be a child, no matter what age, its hard, you're not alone.If you need we are here
you aint right

AOL

#12 Dec 9, 2008
Mrs. Culdesac, my comment was directed at the ex-juror who said we are all sick in defense of all of those posting and reading her. I did not think the child's posting was funny, just ex-jurors uppity attitude. I did grow up thinking my mom was the worst at times and can definitely understand the child's plea and lonliness.
tractor

Rayne, LA

#13 Dec 9, 2008
you aint right wrote:
Mrs. Culdesac, my comment was directed at the ex-juror who said we are all sick in defense of all of those posting and reading her. I did not think the child's posting was funny, just ex-jurors uppity attitude. I did grow up thinking my mom was the worst at times and can definitely understand the child's plea and lonliness.
ex-juror is a jerk!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2008
you aint right wrote:
Sorry about that, It just sunk in my heart to hear someone say they hate their Mom, you just never know sometimes how children are feeling ,they hide it very well. We need to be compassionate, sometimes children reach out this way and as adults we need to respond in a helping way.
yosista

Lafayette, LA

#15 Dec 9, 2008
sheneedspankhisbutwhatsheneedd o
brutilossa

Rayne, LA

#16 Dec 9, 2008
yosista wrote:
sheneedspankhisbutwhatsheneedd o
ANOTHER RETORD POSTING
you aint right

AOL

#17 Dec 9, 2008
4554gcfjg wrote:
So how is it going? I hope that things are going better at home. Just be patient and remember that in a few years you will look back at this and laugh. Hang in there and come back here if you need to chat. You are surrounded by people who have been through it all. Remember your mom loves you and is probably doing what she is doing for your own good, though it may not seem like it at the time.
connor

Abbeville, LA

#18 Nov 18, 2010
this is stupid
deerslayer

Lafayette, LA

#19 Nov 18, 2010
This thread is two years old. Who is stupid???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does abbeville need new resturants ? 8 hr Mire 37
jim's flowers owner deano dies 8 hr Mire 24
LED Signs Fri Mayor 2
abbeville youth program Fri in and out 93
Eye sore on John Hardy (Nov '12) Feb 10 Mire 22
Blob 1988 (Feb '09) Jan 28 TheBlobFan 21
Abbeville Police Department Jan 28 Signs 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages