hello

Orange, TX

#67 Feb 27, 2013
Lets please say it right wrote:
Hey not fadeaway its Poo Roo with a R not a d it was Poo Roo Road just ask anyone from Kaplan who is 55 to 65 years old.
Actually we do use the word "POODOO",its a Kaplan thing!
hello

Orange, TX

#68 Feb 27, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I've never heard any one refer to Poo Roo. I also have never heard of Poo Roo rd. in Kaplan. Gueydan is where I leaned of this reference. You got Coon Asses and then you got Poo Doos. Perhaps the old folks should get updated. Or maybe you just misunderstood. Or perhaps it's pronounced like that in Cajun French. Can I get some input from any proud Poo Doos out there?
It's PooDoo!i use it everyday!hahaha
1 fish 2 fish

New Iberia, LA

#69 Feb 27, 2013
I AGREE!! these people are river rats that live in their own filth

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#70 Feb 27, 2013
1 fish 2 fish wrote:
I AGREE!! these people are river rats that live in their own filth
That's a bit harsh! I know some nice Poo Doos. You get a big Gator in your pond who you gonna call? lol
MrsCuldesac

Baton Rouge, LA

#71 Feb 27, 2013
Lol, leave the poor poodoo's alone!

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#72 Feb 27, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Lol, leave the poor poodoo's alone!
New reality show:
VooDoo PooDoo Posse!
....la chelay, boys....
Round em up!
possible

Abbeville, LA

#74 Feb 27, 2013
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>New reality show:
VooDoo PooDoo Posse!
....la chelay, boys....
Round em up!
I think thats a great idea, great name also...lol
MrsCuldesac

Baton Rouge, LA

#75 Feb 27, 2013
Woody, great idea, who would you have as the Cast, just wondering? Lol
La chelay, funny

Ventress

#76 Feb 27, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Woody, great idea, who would you have as the Cast, just wondering? Lol
La chelay, funny
Well, we would have to have an audition first because I'm sure thier will be many talented poodoos competing for the top spot. We would accept nominations and all walk-ins would be welcomed.
But much of the show would be centered around sheriff woods' and his posse hunting down the most notorious poodoos of acadiana with hidden cameras, catching them in act of poodooing.
The top poodoo will recieve an all expense paid trip to chicot state park and an automatic guest appearance on the Jerry Springer show.
MrsCuldesac

Baton Rouge, LA

#78 Feb 27, 2013
Lol true dat!
TMNL

Abbeville, LA

#79 Mar 4, 2013
Spiderman wrote:
This is honestly the worst corner of the internet I've ever had the misfortune of visiting, besides maybe the KATC fanpage. Every single one of you sounds like an amputated mongoloid who has been locked in a closet, making up stories to pass the time. This site is a filthy, disgusting cesspool which no good has ever come of. It honestly makes me sad seeing so many people in my hometown absolutely embarrass themselves and fail to communicate grammatical english. In short, most of you are fucking retards living shitty terrible lives, using your free time and will to say incomprehensible nasty things on the internet, and will most likely die miserable leaches on society.
Best wishes,
Your friendly Neighborhood Spiderman
<Applause>

Brilliant!
lol

Abbeville, LA

#80 Mar 4, 2013
TMNL wrote:
<quoted text>
<Applause>
Brilliant!
YET your here rflmao

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#81 Mar 4, 2013
They got a lot worse than this, go to Dyersburg Tn. forum. You will die laughing at the meth heads. Or Memphis Tn. They got a whole lot worse!

Ventress

#82 Mar 4, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
They got a lot worse than this, go to Dyersburg Tn. forum. You will die laughing at the meth heads. Or Memphis Tn. They got a whole lot worse!
I visit both of those on occasion along with the Nashville forum. The forums in new hampshire are a riot.
If you really want to see what lenghts topix will allow, then you should visit the Topix-Human Sexuality forum!
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#83 Mar 8, 2013
Bunch of FOOLS all swimming in the same filth come out of the gutters and repent GOD loves you.
??

Abbeville, LA

#84 Mar 8, 2013
kaplan man wrote:
Bunch of FOOLS all swimming in the same filth come out of the gutters and repent GOD loves you.
Go Away....poof be gone you fool...!
HOHOHO

Gueydan, LA

#85 Mar 8, 2013
kaplan man wrote:
Hello Santa!!!!!!!!!!
??

Abbeville, LA

#86 Mar 8, 2013
HOHOHO wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Santa!!!!!!!!!!
way to early for that, i'm looking for the Easter Bunny,??? where you at hippy hop??, lol
Spiderman

Abbeville, LA

#87 Mar 26, 2013
Looks like I have been proven wrong by some of you nice folks. I apologize for the nastiness, I had too much to drink and lashed out after reading some dumb thread. Hope all is forgiven. Sincerely, Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
ERATh

Lafayette, LA

#89 Mar 27, 2013
The divorce rate has surely risen in Erath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess who he was representing 4 hr curious 7
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 5 hr In the Know 1,012
Poor Customer Service-Ray's Quick Stop Jan 29 O YIE YIE 5
Abbeville will consider motion to strengthen fi... Jan 27 Roger 3
Maurice Considering Change to Bar Closing Time Jan 26 yep 2
Ron Landry arrested by Task Force (Apr '09) Jan 26 Roger Theriot 45
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Jan 25 I Am The Mow Man 141
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery