boy i got some gossip fa yall

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Spiderman

Abbeville, LA

#1 Feb 21, 2013
This is honestly the worst corner of the internet I've ever had the misfortune of visiting, besides maybe the KATC fanpage. Every single one of you sounds like an amputated mongoloid who has been locked in a closet, making up stories to pass the time. This site is a filthy, disgusting cesspool which no good has ever come of. It honestly makes me sad seeing so many people in my hometown absolutely embarrass themselves and fail to communicate grammatical english. In short, most of you are fucking retards living shitty terrible lives, using your free time and will to say incomprehensible nasty things on the internet, and will most likely die miserable leaches on society.

Best wishes,
Your friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Lol!
But spider, I could prolly( oh, oh sorry) probably post just in French.
Now dat would be a cool thread.
You have to look beyond your concerns, although I totally agree with them.
Content is more important than grammar but oh , oh you're right again.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Thx fo sharon u be so fa real.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Do your friends know you a poo doo?
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Well, when I went in my coop yesterday to clean it, I would agree that was some shitty living!
but all in all, I do have a Life... You must be reading a lot, maybe a little hooked if you know what's going on on here... And one more thing I don't make up stories, it's all the truth...Butcyou have your opinion, and as I always say if you see something you don't like don't Read it, very simple. Why are you acting like your Spiderman? Hhhmm, I think your related to someone I know in story land! F. F. Kmsl have a good night, don't read too much...

Location hidden

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Why would someone of his superior intellect even stoop to our low level? Why waste your precious time talking to your underlings. You should be in the mensa chat rooms not here for god sake! A mind is a terrible thing to waste. This is lame entertainment. I bet it makes you have a real sence of superiority chating with us dumb monkeys! You are from here you said? Do your friends know?

Woodsman_1

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Jeez, y'all are funny.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Just wait till Fred gets out of the dog house. He will see what a real community spirited genius we have going for us!

Woodsman_1

Location hidden

#10 Feb 21, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Why would someone of his superior intellect even stoop to our low level? Why waste your precious time talking to your underlings. You should be in the mensa chat rooms not here for god sake! A mind is a terrible thing to waste. This is lame entertainment. I bet it makes you have a real sence of superiority chating with us dumb monkeys! You are from here you said? Do your friends know?
I'll be glad to tell you why. But I think you already know. Lol
Mensa is awesome.
the phrontistery

Abbeville, LA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
I can use them big words too,, ma ya sha wer dat fly swat I see a spy der

RFLMAO he go to mensa chat hahahaha ty for that one hurt my tummy but please join us spy der man we are discussing dramaturgy.

spy der man spy der man but yet your here so any one can.
the phrontistery

Abbeville, LA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
your insults lack any intelligence

Best Wishes,
drop dead fred
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#13 Feb 22, 2013
I'm calling KATC tell them to be on the look for a wee Spiderman, talking down to us, here in the community!
Boatlander

Lafayette, LA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Spiderman wrote:
This is honestly the worst corner of the internet I've ever had the misfortune of visiting, besides maybe the KATC fanpage. Every single one of you sounds like an amputated mongoloid who has been locked in a closet, making up stories to pass the time. This site is a filthy, disgusting cesspool which no good has ever come of. It honestly makes me sad seeing so many people in my hometown absolutely embarrass themselves and fail to communicate grammatical english. In short, most of you are fucking retards living shitty terrible lives, using your free time and will to say incomprehensible nasty things on the internet, and will most likely die miserable leaches on society.
Best wishes,
Your friendly Neighborhood Spiderman
There is really only one way a person developes good grammar skills. Reading. The more books you read, the more magazines you read, the more you see proper grammar style. The more it becomes second nature. And an amazing thing happens when you read, you become a little bit more intelligent.(Bad grammar and spelling can usually be associated with less intelligence.) If you aren't reading books, you are getting all your knowledge third party.
But even so, people love to highlight an example of a man who quit school in 6th grade and went on to be a success in life. If the stats be known, there are ten fold as many sucessful people who have a highschool diploma.
Just remember Poodoos and Poodettes, if you ain't readin books, etc on a regular basis, you'll never be as smart as someone who does.
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#15 Feb 22, 2013
I love reading, but sometimes still fall short of honestly knowing intellectual big words, & mid sPell, lol lol
I read Flea Market Style,country living, Flea Market Gardening,Romantic Homes... And Keeping Chickens... Now I may know intellectual terms from the grouping of these books, and not be reading what you read Boatlander, and fall short of knowing some words, spelling, and meaning from the types of books you read!
Does this make sense? Haha
Well, long story short. Reading is the way to other mysterious worlds we don't have here in our reach, tgats why I love to read! Such as coming here to Topix. They do have many intellelligent peeps here on topix! Just because they enjoy making some laugh and letting lose doesn't mean we are all amputated mongoloids! However you spell Dat! And I have a family and friends who are amputees and have mongolism, I don't take that lightly!

(how many words did I mis spell? Kmsl)
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Oh and Spiderman, Superman & Wonder Woman are on their way to the Ville...
Boatlander

Lafayette, LA

#19 Feb 22, 2013
I'm self taught in most of what I know. Many times, self taught, really means, I learned a lot of stuff the hardway. But when you learn it that way, you know it well.
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#20 Feb 22, 2013
So true! Good seeing you back ! If you don't mind me asking what do you enjoy reading?

Location hidden

#22 Feb 22, 2013
Experience is the best teacher.

Woodsman_1

Location hidden

#23 Feb 22, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Experience is the best teacher.
That's exactly what I thought about a couple of my teachers in high school!!
MrsCuldesac

Mobile, AL

#24 Feb 22, 2013
Kmsl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scared and the truth is karma 1 hr Faker 14
Shriff Sat Ted 6
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Sat Big momma house 112
Harson VS Stutes (Mar '14) Sat ADVICE 432
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Nov 15 james 77
Kermit Guidry Nov 14 EZ Rider 2
Looking for a house to rent (Oct '09) Nov 12 Kathy 10

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance