Comments
201 - 220 of 400 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2012
Nooo

Abbeville, LA

#210 Dec 9, 2011
money wrote:
I think the City Counsel needs to keep its hands out the Police Department. Thats why we elect a Chief every four years. Other wise do away with a chief election and make it an appointed position.

No, checks and balances are good things. Remember when the world stayed out of Hitler's business?
APD Wife

United States

#211 Dec 10, 2011
tum tum wrote:
<quoted text>please do talk to him maybe you can tell him to start earning his fellow cops respect
I am the wife of an officer and we have no problems with JH. My husband has been an officer here for 5 years and he loves his job and most of the people he works with. Instead of talking down on the officers remember they are people to and no one is perfect But they do alot of good too.

Since: Jan 09

Broussard, LA

#212 Dec 10, 2011
tum tum wrote:
<quoted text>yeah ok thanks for saying what was that you were trying to say but couldnt.....ANYWAY, ill be starting a new forum thats called APDs Jason Hebert. it promises to be informative and maybe hes going to come after me and give me a ticket or something because hes mad at the truth but its still going to be up on here for a good debate.....and JAY even you are welcome!!!!
Did you start this yet? I was interested in seeing what,if anything, you had on him.
hey

Kaplan, LA

#213 Dec 10, 2011
Apd wife just be careful what u say on here cause they might fire your husband to.
hey

Abbeville, LA

#214 Dec 10, 2011
hey wrote:
Apd wife just be careful what u say on here cause they might fire your husband to.
They only get rid of the plugs.
hey

Kaplan, LA

#215 Dec 10, 2011
Oh well u must be one that kisses the chiefs ass.
apd

Kaplan, LA

#216 Dec 10, 2011
APD party tonight they handing out days off with out pay for door prizes big winner of the party gets fired!
hahaha

Abbeville, LA

#218 Dec 11, 2011
apd wrote:
APD party tonight they handing out days off with out pay for door prizes big winner of the party gets fired!
wear shoes instead of flip flops mrs piggy
allsmiles

United States

#219 Dec 11, 2011
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> wear shoes instead of flip flops mrs piggy

Who u calling mrs piggy?! Can u say jealous much!
Rollin

Abbeville, LA

#221 Dec 11, 2011
allsmiles wrote:
<quoted text>
Who u calling mrs piggy?! Can u say jealous much!
If the flip flop fits!
APD Wife

United States

#222 Dec 11, 2011
hey wrote:
Oh well u must be one that kisses the chiefs ass.
I guess I am hugh, being that the chief has only been good to our family, sounds like someone has mental issues, need therapy much? lol
APD Wife

Depauw, IN

#223 Dec 11, 2011
Rollin wrote:
<quoted text> If the flip flop fits!
You talk trash about her but yet you won't let her know who you are so she can defend herself. What are you affraid of? I like flip flops so I guess I am a Ms. Piggy to. I happen to think she is a nice person, however you must really have no life to keep talking trash about people, being it seems like it is all you know how to do.
allsmiles

Larkspur, CO

#224 Dec 11, 2011
Rollin wrote:
<quoted text> If the flip flop fits!
What's wrong with wearing flip flops the person u r calling mrs piggy is very nice beautiful woman I can see why you would be jealous she's great so you might want to stop judging an work on yourself I bet u got a hell of a lot of issues!!

Since: Jan 09

Broussard, LA

#225 Dec 11, 2011
dats all good wrote:
<quoted text>your aS nosy as you long nose lawrd have mercy J FEN CHIRST YOUR AN IDIOT HAS WOODI DEEP YOUR RIM YET
YOU STILL WANKING TO YOUNG HO PICS BRAZIL LOLOL N 44 YEAR OLD PERVO WANKING TO UM WHAT A DANG SHAME
I DONT WANT NO YOUNG PEOPLE I KNOW AROUND YOUR PERVO AZZ
GO GREEN BUY AMERICAN
What happened? You rolled over, took a hit off your crack pipe and then posted? Judging from your posts, it looks like you are the one we would need to worry about our children, pets, food and furniture being around! Since you're going to continue spouting lies and bs while hiding, how about you invent some new and interesting ones. These are old and tired.

GO BLUE BUY A CLUE
APD Wife

Katy, TX

#226 Dec 11, 2011
loldrugwar wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? You rolled over, took a hit off your crack pipe and then posted? Judging from your posts, it looks like you are the one we would need to worry about our children, pets, food and furniture being around! Since you're going to continue spouting lies and bs while hiding, how about you invent some new and interesting ones. These are old and tired.
GO BLUE BUY A CLUE
I have seen more in my victoria secret catalogs each month, I looked at the picture and I see nothing wrong with it.
rofl

Abbeville, LA

#227 Dec 11, 2011
APD Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk trash about her but yet you won't let her know who you are so she can defend herself. What are you affraid of? I like flip flops so I guess I am a Ms. Piggy to. I happen to think she is a nice person, however you must really have no life to keep talking trash about people, being it seems like it is all you know how to do.
We don't see you posting ya name miss piggys friend.
rofl

Abbeville, LA

#228 Dec 11, 2011
allsmiles wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with wearing flip flops the person u r calling mrs piggy is very nice beautiful woman I can see why you would be jealous she's great so you might want to stop judging an work on yourself I bet u got a hell of a lot of issues!!
Who are they calling miss piggy ?
APD Wife

United States

#231 Dec 12, 2011
rofl wrote:
<quoted text> We don't see you posting ya name miss piggys friend.
For the record my name is Sharrie Higgins, I have no reason to hide.
APD Wife

United States

#232 Dec 12, 2011
DATS ALL GOOD wrote:
<quoted text>you buying cheap under wear mercy this gets better does your man wear um cause we know your fat azz cant you would agree an old pervo looking at young girls is ok your point taken
apd wife-- whats that --after puking dk wife
GO GREEN BUY AMERICAN
What are you some kind of gangster wanta be , go back to school and get a clue. You know crack kills!
omg

Abbeville, LA

#233 Dec 12, 2011
APD Wife wrote:
<quoted text>For the record my name is Sharrie Higgins, I have no reason to hide.
lol You should. Open up a can of worms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harson VS Stutes 3 hr happy 216
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 4 hr sorry 678
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Not Landrieu 3,061
Stan Suire 4 hr sorry 61
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 5 hr Ice Ice Baby 459
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) 18 hr Truthfull 610
Understanding the riots in Missouri 20 hr Lexion 37
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Vermilion Parish was issued at August 29 at 9:00PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••