The Captain

Abbeville, LA

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Who else agrees that the customer service at Lowe's in unacceptable. Never any help every time I go.
busy

Abbeville, LA

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Sometimes they'll help you. Other times, you have to look for someone.
totalsense

Abbeville, LA

#3 Jul 31, 2012
LOwes service sucks. Stines is a little better. On top of that, Lowes lumber price is almost always more than the others.
Raccoon Dog

Abbeville, LA

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Oh me oh my! You have touched upon a sensitive subject with me: POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Not just at Lowe's but rampant among many businesses. Just yesterday, had to deal with (A)a doctor's office receptionist who could not remember my mother's name from one computer screen to the next and had to "locate" two items I assumed should be readily handy:(1) an appointment card to give her and (2) a form for MD certification of her need for handicapped license; (B)a Lafayette DMV employee who was more interested in what was being discussed at the next cubicle rather than her own and had to "search" the office for a piece of scotch tape as she couldn't seem to find any in her cubicle; and (C)a pharmacy that refilled my elderly mother's monthly blood-thinning medication prescription the day after she received her previous month's supply. It seems that many businesses could use education on how to provide good customer service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are Indians so ugly and jealous of white pe... (Jul '13) 2 hr pretty boy 297
Poll Who win for sheriff 3 hr entertainment 3
Poll Would the citizens of Abbeville be interested i... 8 hr U ahole 3
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Mon meaux 138
steven hazel Aug 29 looking for 1
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) Aug 29 Paragon 1,999
News New crime task force formed in Vermilion Parish... Aug 28 Time for new ideas 12
Poll Vermilion Sheriff Mike Couvilion To Face State ... Aug 28 Flip Stone 75
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Aug 22 Clued In 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages