Is it true he was expelled from VC?
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#2 Mar 10, 2013
for?
WAN WAN

Lafayette, LA

#3 Mar 11, 2013
wurd on da skreet wuz dat he gots anutta gurl impregnated. jus sayin da wurd on da skreets.
NA

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2013
One girl at NV, one at VC.
OMG

Abbeville, LA

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Not again?
OMG

Abbeville, LA

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Get ready taxpayers its us who will take care of them forever.
OMG

Abbeville, LA

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Not just the boy but girls close those dayum legs unless you can provide for them without us paying to raise them. Medical, Dental ect. Food. Get birthcontrol!
smiling

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Its sad ..he is still in high school .. pray that theses r just rumors.. and we all were doing the same things when we were younger ..quick to pass judgement smdh
last screen name ever

Abbeville, LA

#9 Mar 11, 2013
you can't get expelled for that!!!!
Ugh No

Abbeville, LA

#10 Mar 11, 2013
smiling wrote:
Its sad ..he is still in high school .. pray that theses r just rumors.. and we all were doing the same things when we were younger ..quick to pass judgement smdh
No we all weren't. You know he has at least 1 on the way. What school is he attending now?
WAN WAN

Lafayette, LA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
wens yous attends a katlick scools, yous cans bes throwns outs fors n e tings, speciallys wens yous cannots keeps yous pecker n yous pantses. katlick scools, donts haves da sames rules as de publick scools.

He needs 2 stays wit his colour, dose gurls dat bes pg bes white, not black.
NA

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 14, 2013
last screen name ever wrote:
you can't get expelled for that!!!!
At VC u can, especially when u are going to school for free.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Was he the token black kid? He would not be the first to get someone preggers ar VC.
player

Abbeville, LA

#14 Mar 14, 2013
He is probably one that they use to win their football games. Free schooling i'm sure.
opinionated

Gretna, LA

#15 Mar 16, 2013
Ugh No wrote:
<quoted text> No we all weren't. You know he has at least 1 on the way. What school is he attending now?
Wow I guess someone must be a Saint!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2013
She who ever is pregnant is someone's child, and he is someone! Do you people have nothing better to do? Really, minor getting someone pregnant is the NEWS! Hello!

I guess because it happened at VC! No one is excempt from Life haPpenings!
Pregnancy
Drugs
Crisis
Death!
So many out there think ok, Catholic school, God like? We are nOrmal people,,, Hello! It's a school where we make mistakes, we love, we try our hardest to be the best, but We are Only Human!
Don't forget that!
But we have s STRONG FAITH!
Don't forget it!
Memories

Lafayette, LA

#17 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
She who ever is pregnant is someone's child, and he is someone! Do you people have nothing better to do? Really, minor getting someone pregnant is the NEWS! Hello!
Pregnancy
Drugs
Crisis
Death!
So many out there think ok, Catholic school, God like? We are nOrmal people,,, Hello! It's a school where we make mistakes, we love, we try our hardest to be the best, but We are Only Human!
Don't forget that!
Don't forget it!
Memories memories memories Memories memories memories
O lawrdy

Abbeville, LA

#18 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Pregnancy
Drugs
Crisis
Death!
Don't forget that!
Don't forget it!
We know you went to VC and got prego at a young age 2.
opinionated

Houston, TX

#19 Mar 17, 2013
O lawrdy wrote:
<quoted text>We know you went to VC and got prego at a young age 2.
I didn't graduate from VC and I agree some people must be able to find something better to talk about. I will pray that God will forgive those who have nothing better to talk about than other people
opinionate this

Abbeville, LA

#20 Mar 17, 2013
that goes for that retard culfakehumpbacksac.....she can fit a kangaroo back there rofllllllllllll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flinstones Break Up. 19 min DRE 688
Donnell Saunier or Dent Arrested. 6 hr Helen 54
i love my VPSO 6 hr Hot rod 30
what??? Mon What 51
Gremlins Mon What 3
abbeville youth program Sun info 260
City Utilities (Mar '09) Jun 21 Bobby 22
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) May '16 frank 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance