How to lose 10lbs fast
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chunky butt

Youngsville, LA

#1 Jun 10, 2009
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to lose about 10-15 pounds quickly? I just can't seem to get back down to the weight I want! I am not that big, only 125. But I am short, short, short.
Far Far Away

La Vergne, TN

#2 Jun 10, 2009
Try a 7day whole body cleanser from GNC. If you've never done one, it works great the first time. I've lost 12lbs in 2mos. It also has great effects on the skin. Drink lots of water. Give up soda.
chunky butt

Youngsville, LA

#3 Jun 10, 2009
Is that the cleanse that you practically starve on?
Far Far Away

La Vergne, TN

#4 Jun 10, 2009
chunky butt wrote:
Is that the cleanse that you practically starve on?
No, not at all. You take some pills in the morning and drink this stuff that taste like HubbaBubba and then some more pills at night. It came with a diet but I didn't follow it. I just laid off the red meat, dairy and soda. It's for the liver, kidneys, blood and colon. It's not hard on the body like just the colon cleanser. It cost about 35.00 but it really has worked. It gets all the gunk out and makes you feel better.
chunky butt

Youngsville, LA

#5 Jun 10, 2009
Chunky butt will try it! Gonna try the nutrition store in Abbeville, keep business local!
Cocaine Cowboy

Rayne, LA

#6 Jun 12, 2009
Just snort cocaine and crystal meth for a couple of weeks, The weight will come off, Stay away from the marijuana. It makes you gain weight.
Tried it

Rayne, LA

#7 Jun 12, 2009
Far Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all. You take some pills in the morning and drink this stuff that taste like HubbaBubba and then some more pills at night. It came with a diet but I didn't follow it. I just laid off the red meat, dairy and soda. It's for the liver, kidneys, blood and colon. It's not hard on the body like just the colon cleanser. It cost about 35.00 but it really has worked. It gets all the gunk out and makes you feel better.
I tried it and I didn't lose a pound. I'm not big to begin with, and very fit. I thought i would at least lose 5 lbs.
Far Far Away

La Vergne, TN

#8 Jun 12, 2009
Tried it wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried it and I didn't lose a pound. I'm not big to begin with, and very fit. I thought i would at least lose 5 lbs.
I left out the part where you gotta get your heart ripped out, that's the first seven pounds.
Far Far Away

La Vergne, TN

#9 Jun 12, 2009
Tried it wrote:
<quoted text>
Just kidding...sorry it didn't work for you but it doesn't sound like you need it anyway. I am suprised it didn't work at all. It made my nails stronger and my hair grow faster. Someone even asked me what kinda skin cream I had been using. Thats when I noticed my skin had been effected.
Done It

Missouri City, TX

#10 Jun 12, 2009
chunky butt wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to lose about 10-15 pounds quickly? I just can't seem to get back down to the weight I want! I am not that big, only 125. But I am short, short, short.
They key to sustainable weight loss is fairly simple:

(1) Eat a good breakfast every day and within 45 minutes of waking up. If your body does not get food intake within 45 minutes of waking up, it starts converting insulin to fat... and that's long-chain fat that accumulates in the midsection and is really hard to burn off. Eat a good well-rounded breakfast, any combination of:

Eggs (scrambled, not fried)
Fruit
Yogurt
Multigrain cereal
Multigrain toast (no butter)
Lean breakfast sausage (turkey, chicken or pork)
Oatmeal

Cut out the cheese, white toast, biscuits, butter and beef products from your breakfast menu.

(2) Eat fish, turkey, pork main dishes with fresh vegetable side dishes. Guiding rule: If you buy food the way nature made it (ie: fresh), it is healthy and good for you. If it comes in a can or any other package, it has been processed and is full of salt, chemicals and empty calories.

(3) Control your portion sizes. Eat about half of the amount you normally eat at each meal and instead adopt a "grazing" eating style. Eat small meals every 4 hours or so.

(4) If you like to snack, stick to fresh fruits. Cut out all candy, potato chips, etc.- loaded with sugar and empty calories.

(5) Cut processed sugar out of your diet.

(6) Hit the gym. A combination of 20 minutes of cardio (running, biking, brisk walking, dancing, etc) five days a week, combined with either weight training and/or pilates 3 times a week, will burn calories, release feel-good endorphins and purge toxins from your body. You will look and feel better and your muscles will firm up, tone and you'll shed pounds in all the right places.

I usually hit the gym daily and my routine consists of cardio, weight training, pilates and tai chi. The cardio burns off the calories, the weight training and pilates tone and firm up muscles (as does the tai chi). Pilates and tai chi are particularly good for working your core.

(7) Cut the carbs out of your diet, or, eat your carbs for breakfast and lunch, but not after lunch.

(8) Eat a light dinner (grilled fish and a salad) and try not to eat after 7:30 PM.

These are very simple changes that are effective and sustainable.

To give you an example, I weighed 175 lbs (at 5'8") prior to implementing this regimine and had a 36 inch waist.

I dropped 15 lbs within the first 2 weeks of switching my eating habits and over the next 6 months, I gained the 15 lbs back and added another 10 lbs. But, guess what, the 25 lbs I gained is all muscle and my waist size is down to 33 inches. My back expanded by 4 inches with a nice "V" shape and my muscles are very well-defined.
I heart Abbeville

Youngsville, LA

#11 Jun 12, 2009
you sound like a hunk
Counselor

Rayne, LA

#12 Jun 12, 2009
Far Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
I left out the part where you gotta get your heart ripped out, that's the first seven pounds.
Honey, I know it is hard on you, but by his posts, I can see he is a total jerk who talks about people he don't even know. Be glad he is gone forever. You are much too good to even be associated with THAT.
Hogan

Rayne, LA

#13 Jun 12, 2009
I heart Abbeville wrote:
you sound like a hunk
A wanta be hunk. If you want to see a hunk, look at Charles Levine.
Hunk A Hunk

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 12, 2009
I heart Abbeville wrote:
you sound like a hunk
Of burning love, baby. You know me. Guess.
I heart Abbeville

Youngsville, LA

#15 Jun 12, 2009
i know who you are ;) heehee
I heart Abbeville

Youngsville, LA

#16 Jun 12, 2009
i am nuts, clueless, and a lemon. I guess I don't know shit.
Far Far Away

La Vergne, TN

#17 Jun 12, 2009
Counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I know it is hard on you, but by his posts, I can see he is a total jerk who talks about people he don't even know. Be glad he is gone forever. You are much too good to even be associated with THAT.
Thank you for your kind words.
Far Far Away

La Vergne, TN

#18 Jun 12, 2009
I heart Abbeville wrote:
Welcome to my world...LOL
Hunk A Hunk

Houston, TX

#19 Jun 12, 2009
I heart Abbeville wrote:
they're just jealous of the "junk in your trunk" and your headlights!
Tried it

Rayne, LA

#20 Jun 12, 2009
Done It wrote:
<quoted text>
They key to sustainable weight loss is fairly simple:
(1) Eat a good breakfast every day and within 45 minutes of waking up. If your body does not get food intake within 45 minutes of waking up, it starts converting insulin to fat... and that's long-chain fat that accumulates in the midsection and is really hard to burn off. Eat a good well-rounded breakfast, any combination of:
Eggs (scrambled, not fried)
Fruit
Yogurt
Multigrain cereal
Multigrain toast (no butter)
Lean breakfast sausage (turkey, chicken or pork)
Oatmeal
Cut out the cheese, white toast, biscuits, butter and beef products from your breakfast menu.
(2) Eat fish, turkey, pork main dishes with fresh vegetable side dishes. Guiding rule: If you buy food the way nature made it (ie: fresh), it is healthy and good for you. If it comes in a can or any other package, it has been processed and is full of salt, chemicals and empty calories.
(3) Control your portion sizes. Eat about half of the amount you normally eat at each meal and instead adopt a "grazing" eating style. Eat small meals every 4 hours or so.
(4) If you like to snack, stick to fresh fruits. Cut out all candy, potato chips, etc.- loaded with sugar and empty calories.
(5) Cut processed sugar out of your diet.
(6) Hit the gym. A combination of 20 minutes of cardio (running, biking, brisk walking, dancing, etc) five days a week, combined with either weight training and/or pilates 3 times a week, will burn calories, release feel-good endorphins and purge toxins from your body. You will look and feel better and your muscles will firm up, tone and you'll shed pounds in all the right places.
I usually hit the gym daily and my routine consists of cardio, weight training, pilates and tai chi. The cardio burns off the calories, the weight training and pilates tone and firm up muscles (as does the tai chi). Pilates and tai chi are particularly good for working your core.
(7) Cut the carbs out of your diet, or, eat your carbs for breakfast and lunch, but not after lunch.
(8) Eat a light dinner (grilled fish and a salad) and try not to eat after 7:30 PM.
These are very simple changes that are effective and sustainable.
To give you an example, I weighed 175 lbs (at 5'8") prior to implementing this regimine and had a 36 inch waist.
I dropped 15 lbs within the first 2 weeks of switching my eating habits and over the next 6 months, I gained the 15 lbs back and added another 10 lbs. But, guess what, the 25 lbs I gained is all muscle and my waist size is down to 33 inches. My back expanded by 4 inches with a nice "V" shape and my muscles are very well-defined.
Can drinking beer 6 pack lol (socially) hurt if you follow all this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread 4 hr x-deputy 76
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? 11 hr Just me 3
Vermillion parish schools Wed huh 5
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Aug 20 Lil menard 18
Hwy 14 bridge (Jul '15) Aug 19 Kylie 11
Directors after Directors Aug 18 Knucklehead 6
Trash and Garbage Pickup Complaint (Oct '08) Aug 18 Brenda Migues 225

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance