First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Old Politician

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Has anybody checked out the sheriff's sale lately?
Lion's Roar you might want to go and see if want to buy you a good boat
Lions Roar

AOL

#2 Feb 10, 2010
How fast can it go?
Sheriff Sale

Abbeville, LA

#3 Feb 10, 2010
Old Politician wrote:
The best deal was the house at 1412 Hwy 167, formerly owned by David Craig. It had 7,000 square feet and a pool and two acres of land. Went for $15,000. It will be going back on the market. This time for a figure of around $450,000.
Lions Roar

AOL

#4 Feb 10, 2010
Sheriff Sale wrote:
<quoted text>The best deal was the house at 1412 Hwy 167, formerly owned by David Craig. It had 7,000 square feet and a pool and two acres of land. Went for $15,000. It will be going back on the market. This time for a figure of around $450,000.
Clever.
Who was the lucky buyer?
Clue

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2010
Old Politician wrote:
How will Mrs C. go fishing now. This is so damn funny.
old Politician

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 10, 2010
Sheriff Sale wrote:
<quoted text>The best deal was the house at 1412 Hwy 167, formerly owned by David Craig. It had 7,000 square feet and a pool and two acres of land. Went for $15,000. It will be going back on the market. This time for a figure of around $450,000.
Was that the one that had about $400,000 worth of back taxes on it and the buyer didn't know about that
MrsCuldesac

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2010
Clue wrote:
<quoted text> How will Mrs C. go fishing now. This is so damn funny.
No, its not funny, when your business gets hurt from your very own police juror that you hoped would be there for you when you needed...

At least I am woman enough to come on here right after you posted, and the laugh is on you, I am going fishing next h weekend. You think a cajun only owns one boat! Lol
Life goes on honey!
Never did think it would have got to this, but you take each day as it comes through good times and bad times, like I said before I do forgive the police juror who pushed the issue for so long that it put our business at a stand still for some time, but I nor my family is going anywhere, no time soon. So we will get back to where we were and you can laugh all day long,

Laughter is good for the soul, just not at the expense of another! One day your identity will be known then those skeletons in your closet will be out on display, but I dont think I could ever do something like that, I was not raised that way.

Oh, and another thing, I still am backing EJ, and we wish him the best of luck tomorrow! Hold your head high and never be ashamed for what you stand for or for your dreams.
MrsCuldesac
Sheriff Sale

Abbeville, LA

#8 Feb 10, 2010
old Politician wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that the one that had about $400,000 worth of back taxes on it and the buyer didn't know about that
Correct, but at a Sheriff's Sale, the sale is free and clear from back IRS taxes.
A man bought it from near Hammond.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2010
This is so damn funny, well I did not think so many many months ago, when the police jury stopped our 18 wheelers, really, you think someone almost losing their business is that funny? Your are as ruthless as I figured you were OP, but every dog has its day. And the laugh is on you when I will be fishing on a Sunday like I always do. You think a Cajun only has access to one boat? Lol
Think again.
Never did I think it could happen but it did, just like I thought when the juror stopped our 18 wheeler. When you get set back so many months at a time like we are in, well its inevitable! But how in humane for you to come on here and try to make a mockery out of my family business. Its no loss, believe me. Life goes on, I am not going anywhere nor is my business, we had a set back like most business. But the only difference is we had our on police juror fighting to keep our business down, thanks a bunch!

Well, and another thing we are still backing EJ, Good luck on the court hearing tomorrow.
MrsCuldesac
Old Politician

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 10, 2010
MrsC, I did not laugh at you. I posted that because some how you seem to act like you are better than every one else. No matter what the situation is you either know some one or you are a better shot than every one else or you'll kill more deer than every one else or you plain try to put yourself above every one of us on here. Now you are blaming your police juror for that. Did he make you buy that boat?
MrsCuldesac

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2010
Old Politician,
I decided to write it two different ways in case you did not get it the very first time, I tried to slow it down when I was typing it so you could understand it better, like you always tell others on here!

I hope you get it, because I got what you are trying to do to me, so really let the GAMES begin!
Clue

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2010
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its not funny, when your business gets hurt from your very own police juror that you hoped would be there for you when you needed...
At least I am woman enough to come on here right after you posted, and the laugh is on you, I am going fishing next h weekend. You think a cajun only owns one boat! Lol
Life goes on honey!
Never did think it would have got to this, but you take each day as it comes through good times and bad times, like I said before I do forgive the police juror who pushed the issue for so long that it put our business at a stand still for some time, but I nor my family is going anywhere, no time soon. So we will get back to where we were and you can laugh all day long,
Laughter is good for the soul, just not at the expense of another! One day your identity will be known then those skeletons in your closet will be out on display, but I dont think I could ever do something like that, I was not raised that way.
Oh, and another thing, I still am backing EJ, and we wish him the best of luck tomorrow! Hold your head high and never be ashamed for what you stand for or for your dreams.
MrsCuldesac
Wow.... That was some speech, very impressive, You could write for Obama, HeHe.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2010
Old Politician wrote:
MrsC, I did not laugh at you. I posted that because some how you seem to act like you are better than every one else. No matter what the situation is you either know some one or you are a better shot than every one else or you'll kill more deer than every one else or you plain try to put yourself above every one of us on here. Now you are blaming your police juror for that. Did he make you buy that boat?
Lol, I dont put myself above anyone. I have alot of respect for many in this town, andI am by far perfect or the best shot! I do love people and do like a challenge every now and then,but you started it, just like Lion. You can dish it but you cannot take it, you remind me of someone very close tome! Lmao..Men!!!
No he did not tell me to buy the t-wheeny boat, but if you were a sincere person that I could tust like the person I just got off the phone with you would know more is to come! Lol, I can honestly say I did find the best of friends here on Topix,just got off the phone with some of them! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. To be honest with you, the T-wheeny boats we owned we put up for collateral on the forklift we purchased and beings we could not use the forklift at the whole time the ordinance was in full force we had no way to reap the benefits of our work and fulfill our obligation to our bank and thats the whole truth!

I never said I was a better shot than anyone, If you would truly know me, then you would know that I do joke alot, I am a better shot than my husband though when it comes to DOVE hunting! Lmao,lol
YOu know what Op know matter what you and Lion say about me, I hide behind no computer, I never did say it was not me, who is posting. And at least I am a woman to stand for what I have always believed in and saying what I believe to be in my heart.
So with that said you can judge me how you like, but it does not matter what you think,because you dont live my life and you have not walked in my shoes. When you have walked in my shoes then you can judge me OP.
appraiser

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2010
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Life goes on honey!
MrsCuldesac
You are so full of it! Did ya'll set the bank up to take that hit on that rowboat. Should have been making payments instead of trekking off to shoot deer.And now you are trying to blame your loss on your Police Juror. Someone who knows so many should have been able to prevent this from surfacing. Does this boat have a generator in it? Bet it don't work!
Mary Poppins

Del Mar, CA

#15 Feb 10, 2010
"Be who you are and say what you feel...Because those that matter... don't mind... And those that mind... don't matter."
Abbeville, LA

#16 Feb 11, 2010
Old Politician wrote:
OP, there is a saying spit in the air and it flies in your face. Look at the definition of KARMA. How do you know that when an old fart like you ventures out in the 20 degree weather that you want have a heart attack and croak?
I happen to know someone in his 40's who had 95% blockage with no symtoms. Luckily the doctor caught it, and the blockage was successfully removed a couple of weeks ago.
Eating on the taxpayers and attending the Saints games are all fun, but it does not buy you health.
MrCuldesac

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2010
You get'em Momma. Don't back down no matter how hard they push your button. Stand up, be proud. They only want to try to kick somebody when their down. Oh forgot, they actually think were down huh! I Love You!!! Can't wait till the specks start biting. LMAO!!!
Clue has no Clue! He must not no me and you to be such outdoorsman. We live off of the land. not in a suppermarket. LMAO
curious georgette

Lafayette, LA

#18 Feb 11, 2010
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Life goes on honey!
MrsCuldesac
I think its hilarious that you are going to try to blame the jury on you and your husband living beyond your means
Old Politician

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 11, 2010
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>OP, there is a saying spit in the air and it flies in your face. Look at the definition of KARMA. How do you know that when an old fart like you ventures out in the 20 degree weather that you want have a heart attack and croak?
I happen to know someone in his 40's who had 95% blockage with no symtoms. Luckily the doctor caught it, and the blockage was successfully removed a couple of weeks ago.
Eating on the taxpayers and attending the Saints games are all fun, but it does not buy you health.
Karma, first of all I didn't spit in the air. I didn't put any one down. I just printed PUBLIC information that is for all to see. Remember she often brags that she has nothing to hide, well something might of been hidden.
And if God wants to me to have a heart attack I think it is something that he had planned for me when I was born and not because I exposed something on Topix.
You'll take this Karma crap way to far. I always believed that when God says it is your time you are gone. Remember no one leaves this earth alive.
Old Politician

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 11, 2010
Mary Poppins wrote:
"Be who you are and say what you feel...Because those that matter... don't mind... And those that mind... don't matter."
Mary Poppins, do you see crazy H.B. often in California.
BTW, thanks for everything that was paid for while I was in California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court of Public Opinion part 2 1 hr Thank God For Todd 48
any one know Crystal Broussard Thu Big dowg 1
Bobby Jindal The Response Wed Mysterymix 3
Lil Ronnie Wed GOTCHYA 22
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Dec 24 GOTCHYA 2
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Dec 23 Thank God For Todd 790
Anthony Fontana sends mean letter to Simone Cha... (Jun '11) Dec 20 Mysterymix 18

Flood Watch for Vermilion Parish was issued at December 26 at 2:50PM CST

Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:04 am PST