live crabs & fresh catfish

live crabs & fresh catfish

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Humble man lives in forked island works 7&7 as a production operator on days off and twice a week on work days i am a commerical fisherman i have live white lake crabs for sale and catfish also caught in white lake if iterested let me know.Our differences on here will not be brought up as we all have the choice to make where we want to spend eturnity i have made mine everyone else has to make theres but i will keep on spreading the TRUTH.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#2 Mar 21, 2013
White Lake, eh?

Lots of buyways out there.
Know what I mean?
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
no i dont please explain
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2013
No thanks, I catch my own. Being dat to your church and donate your catchings that what a good Samaritan would do!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
White Lake, eh?
Lots of buyways out there.
Know what I mean?
Lot of buy outs where you live too Yawn. I bought several and cheap. lmao
give

Abbeville, LA

#6 Mar 22, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
No thanks, I catch my own. Being dat to your church and donate your catchings that what a good Samaritan would do!
Now, Mrs. C, have you ever given crabs to anyone.
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#8 Mar 22, 2013
give wrote:
<quoted text>Now, Mrs. C, have you ever given crabs to anyone.
Haha, the Eatable kind yes! I often do
Gotcha....
Magi IV

Abbeville, LA

#10 Mar 22, 2013
HUMBLE MAN, I'd like to purchase live crabs and catfish fo?r a reasonable price. How do I place an order
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Buy some from C
Yea

Abbeville, LA

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Magi IV wrote:
HUMBLE MAN, I'd like to purchase live crabs and catfish fo?r a reasonable price. How do I place an order
I would like to know too...
btw

Cantonment, FL

#13 Mar 22, 2013
do you skin those cats?
mumble man

Abbeville, LA

#14 Mar 22, 2013
Give me your number i will call you than you can know are come to forked island and you can find out you wanna know so bad give me your number i promise i will call you im waiting.
Quentin Sparlings

Cantonment, FL

#15 Mar 23, 2013
damn got some fire under your collar, eh? cool down, mumbles, or monkeyman, wtf ever...
mumble man wrote:
Give me your number i will call you than you can know are come to forked island and you can find out you wanna know so bad give me your number i promise i will call you im waiting.
you don't wanna call me long distance, do yah, big boy?
lol

Abbeville, LA

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Quentin Sparlings wrote:
<quoted text>damn got some fire under your collar, eh? cool down, mumbles, or monkeyman, wtf ever...you don't wanna call me long distance, do yah, big boy?
He went from humble to mumble, dont think i would do business with that coo-coo bird...!
Craven Morehead

United States

#17 Mar 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
He went from humble to mumble, dont think i would do business with that coo-coo bird...!
Another homey gone mad.
angela menard

Abbeville, LA

#20 Jun 18, 2014
Yes please I would like to buy some crabs please thank you .
Bee dee

Abbeville, LA

#21 Jun 18, 2014
angela menard wrote:
Yes please I would like to buy some crabs please thank you .
harvest in Erath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
todays paper: sara the crap starter. 14 hr embarassed 1
Poll Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Sat Fair square 688
New sheriff II Fri Madd 36
News Duson officer injured; driver and vehicle sought Aug 17 Joes Smith Public 1
Sarah Duplechien Aug 16 ByeSara 5
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Aug 10 facts 111
John Pomier Aug 5 Speak the truth 3

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages