Who stirs the most garbage?

Who stirs the most garbage?

Created by First Baptist on Jul 5, 2010

250 votes

Click on an option to vote

Morrison

Tyndal

McGlamory

Fisher

Collier

Newman

McGuinty

Clack

Keene

Lamb

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Patriot 2009

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2010
I lost respect when First Baptist refused to let the football players have a Patriot Sunday. As a mother of a daughter who dates an african american I know that is the reason why they did not host that this past season. God created every man equal. A few upper class family members daughters also like african americans and are ashamed so that is why we didnt heve it this year.
Concerned Citizen 2

Ephrata, PA

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Patriot 2009 wrote:
I lost respect when First Baptist refused to let the football players have a Patriot Sunday. As a mother of a daughter who dates an african american I know that is the reason why they did not host that this past season. God created every man equal. A few upper class family members daughters also like african americans and are ashamed so that is why we didnt heve it this year.
AND??? Your Point.......
Patriot 2009

Travelers Rest, SC

#3 Jul 6, 2010
I thought we were all brothers and sisters in Christ! Purple white black tan.... I guess yall beg to differ! yall are wonna be high class at First Baptist but you would be upset w your white daughters and grand-daughters! I say support everyone in the election who does not attend there! Hipocrites!
Concerned Citizen 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND??? Your Point.......
Lee Supporter

Travelers Rest, SC

#4 Jul 6, 2010
I read the article the other week making one to think the president of the concerned citizens group only paid 12.00 in taxes....WOW! My mama always told me the guilty dog always barks the loudest Mr. Fisher!
rawhide

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2010
He may not be running for office, but Barron is MR> DRAMA KING.
Adoordown

West Union, SC

#6 Jul 13, 2010
I am nauseated with Tracy Tyndall! He should get his facts straight before he slanders any department in this county. If he doesn't like this county then he can move back to that big ole city where he is a fart in the wind! His wife can wear a sluty shirt without being talked about to graduation! And yea I am a man! Get your family straight before you try to get our county straight
Tracy

Longwood, FL

#7 Jul 13, 2010
The facts in the paper may be at the courthouse but come on concerned citizens you are a little ridiculous! As smart as you confess to be one would know the laws a little better! A county commissioner or all 5 can't tell the sheriff's office how to spend the money. There is no hiring freeze when it comes to the sheriff's office! Ask your lawyer! Another fact about this department... if you guys want to go with the STATE to feed our local inmates then be willing for this department to hire a pick-up person for 3 times daily, transportation, insurance for the vehicle and a hot/cool cooler! The department only feeds 2 big healthy meals daily as to where if they go with the STATE as a tax payer you pay for 3! The STATE doesn't cook for outsiders on hoildays.... Add it all up smart guys and you should know this is the cheapest route! Get off the county commisioners.. it doesn't matter if John the Baptist gets elected you can't run that department so Lanier Keene I wouldn't run if you are trying to get revenge bc Ed won all the elections against you! How could Tracy Tyndal ever want less from our EMS department. He has children in this county! You all should be slow to point your finger bc you CHRISTIANS know how God works! You may need these guys! If Jerry Sercer wants to pave when there is an opening by george he should get the job! If you were real smart you would know how much taxes he pays in this county. As Lanier stated he wants industry in our county well the poor old guy should be ashamed. He is wanting Jerry Sercer to get fired and his help! Isn't that a politician speaking from both sides of his mouth? Wake up citizens do not be fooled...First Baptist, christians, concerned citizens its all about a title and revenge!
Concerned Citizen 2

Perry, GA

#8 Jul 13, 2010
Tracy wrote:
The facts in the paper may be at the courthouse but come on concerned citizens you are a little ridiculous! As smart as you confess to be one would know the laws a little better! A county commissioner or all 5 can't tell the sheriff's office how to spend the money. There is no hiring freeze when it comes to the sheriff's office! Ask your lawyer! Another fact about this department... if you guys want to go with the STATE to feed our local inmates then be willing for this department to hire a pick-up person for 3 times daily, transportation, insurance for the vehicle and a hot/cool cooler! The department only feeds 2 big healthy meals daily as to where if they go with the STATE as a tax payer you pay for 3! The STATE doesn't cook for outsiders on hoildays.... Add it all up smart guys and you should know this is the cheapest route! Get off the county commisioners.. it doesn't matter if John the Baptist gets elected you can't run that department so Lanier Keene I wouldn't run if you are trying to get revenge bc Ed won all the elections against you! How could Tracy Tyndal ever want less from our EMS department. He has children in this county! You all should be slow to point your finger bc you CHRISTIANS know how God works! You may need these guys! If Jerry Sercer wants to pave when there is an opening by george he should get the job! If you were real smart you would know how much taxes he pays in this county. As Lanier stated he wants industry in our county well the poor old guy should be ashamed. He is wanting Jerry Sercer to get fired and his help! Isn't that a politician speaking from both sides of his mouth? Wake up citizens do not be fooled...First Baptist, christians, concerned citizens its all about a title and revenge!
You are sooooo full of s*#t......You apparently do not pay taxes or you wouldn't be making the comments you just made....get your facts straight, it is in black and white, within all the county records or at least the ones that can be found!!!!!!!
fedupwithitall

Perry, GA

#9 Jul 13, 2010
Lee Supporter wrote:
I read the article the other week making one to think the president of the concerned citizens group only paid 12.00 in taxes....WOW! My mama always told me the guilty dog always barks the loudest Mr. Fisher!
well how bout your Mr Lee Hollingsworth....He, himself, stated in a commissioners meeting, with many, many citizens in attendance and I quote, "I don't know how raising the taxes will affect anybody, cause I don't pay no taxes!!!!" So, how does that make him a good commissioner???? And the time that he as under his belt as a commissioner, at that?? go figure.....the way some of you people think is unreal to me....ATTEND THE MEETINGS -- YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF, NOBODY WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU A THING -- THAT'S WHAT I STARTED DOING. Be a respnsible citizen, get the REAL FACTS and think for yourself....
Lower Abbeville

Perry, GA

#10 Jul 13, 2010
I can promise you that Mr. Lee Hollingsworth pays all of his taxes! That's the FACTS! So go figure that!
fedupwithitall

Perry, GA

#11 Jul 14, 2010
Lower Abbeville wrote:
I can promise you that Mr. Lee Hollingsworth pays all of his taxes! That's the FACTS! So go figure that!
I am stating the FACTS -- STRAIGHT FROM LEE HOLLINGSWORTH'S OWN MOUTH!! THATS A FACT.....
Lower Abbeville

Milledgeville, GA

#12 Jul 14, 2010
You will get all the Facts you need Tuesday when the Election is over with!
fedupwithitall

Perry, GA

#13 Jul 14, 2010
Lower Abbeville wrote:
You will get all the Facts you need Tuesday when the Election is over with!
maybe so!! hopefully there are enough citizens out there that are ready for a change in this county......maybe there are some citizens that can think for themselves and can actually read what is in black and white......
YEP

Hawkinsville, GA

#14 Jul 14, 2010
I agree, Amen brother!
Lower Abbeville

Milledgeville, GA

#15 Jul 14, 2010
Good Luck with that!
Lowell

Hartselle, AL

#16 Jul 14, 2010
You must be white trash
Lower Abbeville wrote:
Good Luck with that!
Lowell

Hartselle, AL

#17 Jul 14, 2010
Could this be Pee Wee Brown's brother!
Lowell

Hartselle, AL

#18 Jul 14, 2010
Of course it is! Robyn wants Lanier to win bc Pee Wee goes and drinks w Lanier and Gregg on Tuesday night! So go figure rednecks! Drink during the week and go to church on Sunday!
Lower Abbeville

Douglas, GA

#19 Jul 14, 2010
Who is white trash?
Lowell

Hartselle, AL

#20 Jul 14, 2010
Brown
Lower Abbeville wrote:
Who is white trash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Library hours 3 hr So ya know 3
Young Man 3 hr Taxpayer 10
bhes 6 hr new boss 3
mandy rodgers (Nov '11) 10 hr Man round here 13
What"s the story on Southern Auto Sammie F... 15 hr PISSED 11
Hanah Davis and JJ willams 20 hr Nighttime rooster 8
McElroy dude Thu Know from experie... 6

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages