Crash kills five in Wilcox County

Crash kills five in Wilcox County

There are 12 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Crash kills five in Wilcox County. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

A woman, her three young children, and a disabled man all died. The father of those children is a soldier currently deployed to Iraq.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

wells

Gray, GA

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Our prayers,love and thoughts are with the family.Know them personally.They were good fatihfulembers of our church in fitzgerald,ga. We will miss them and will always love them

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2010
I didn't personally know anyone involved in the accident but my heart goes out to their families. I will keep them in prayer and the survivor.
Patricia AnnCurry

Tioga, ND

#3 Feb 19, 2010
I have known the Daniels family all of my life. My deepest sympathy and prayers go out to Uncle Lee, the two other children of Tina and Jr. May God give you the strenght to endure this time and may you all draw closer to the Lord. We don't know why, but God knows. Ecclesiastes chapter 3, tells us "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." My sincere love to you all. God bless you.
haley chapman

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2010
im sorry to hear that happend because look at it this way them teachers have to walk in see their desk and thier stuff in their desk and have to do the attendence marking them not there knowing they are never coming back !!!!!!!!!!
llll

Kittanning, PA

#5 Mar 3, 2010
yeah.... let's worry abot the teachers.... don't worry about the other kids in the class cause i'm sure they don't care one bit
alexis

Jesup, GA

#6 Apr 30, 2010
you know what i believe that we should worry more about the children i mean how do you think they feel. that is their freinds that are gone now. why would you worry about the teachers. the way i see it is that those kids will do alot more suffering than those dang teachers.
bandit

Douglas, GA

#7 Aug 10, 2010
anyone heard how the woman that survived this wreck is doing?
nelson gaines

Perry, GA

#8 Aug 11, 2010
bandit wrote:
anyone heard how the woman that survived this wreck is doing?
That would be my wife who spent 63 days in Trauma SICU, 16 days in Trauma Transition and 23 days in a room all at Macon Med Center of Central GA.(02 18 through June 02) Both legs broken in numerous places, both ankles and heels broken with one heel partially cut off; internal injuries and lacerations. She had kidney failure, respiatory failure, and due to damage colon had bacteria (e coli etc) throughout body cavity. She had 11 surgeries with another to be done 08 12 2010. She stood with weight on left foot today for first time since 02 18 2010 having been on back in bed entire time. She is at home and will have rehab soon. She will have more major surgery early spring. Doctors said they did all they could do and God did the rest. She is a survivor.
nelson gaines

Perry, GA

#9 Aug 11, 2010
SORRY I DID NOT KNOW IT WOULD APPEAR IN ANOTHER'S COMMENT SECTION.

That would be my wife who spent 63 days in Trauma SICU, 16 days in Trauma Transition and 23 days in a room all at Macon Med Center of Central GA.(02 18 through June 02) Both legs broken in numerous places, both ankles and heels broken with one heel partially cut off; internal injuries and lacerations. She had kidney failure, respiatory failure, and due to damage colon had bacteria (e coli etc) throughout body cavity. She had 11 surgeries with another to be done 08 12 2010. She stood with weight on left foot today for first time since 02 18 2010 having been on back in bed entire time. She is at home and will have rehab soon. She will have more major surgery early spring. Doctors said they did all they could do and God did the rest. She is a survivor.
Out of Reach

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2010
nelson gaines wrote:
SORRY I DID NOT KNOW IT WOULD APPEAR IN ANOTHER'S COMMENT SECTION.
That would be my wife who spent 63 days in Trauma SICU, 16 days in Trauma Transition and 23 days in a room all at Macon Med Center of Central GA.(02 18 through June 02) Both legs broken in numerous places, both ankles and heels broken with one heel partially cut off; internal injuries and lacerations. She had kidney failure, respiatory failure, and due to damage colon had bacteria (e coli etc) throughout body cavity. She had 11 surgeries with another to be done 08 12 2010. She stood with weight on left foot today for first time since 02 18 2010 having been on back in bed entire time. She is at home and will have rehab soon. She will have more major surgery early spring. Doctors said they did all they could do and God did the rest. She is a survivor.
I do not know u or your wife personally, but I agree with the doctors 110%! Please know that u and ur wife will be in my prayers! Please keep us updated on her condition. As u said, she is a survivor. YES SHE IS AND SHE IS ALSO A FIGHTER TOO!! Good luck with the rehab and surgeries in the near future!!
jr crook

Ocilla, GA

#11 Aug 12, 2010
I knew she was one tuff cookie when i first met her. nelson all i got to say is your more of a man than i could ever have been. glad everything is working out for you both!
OMGwow2

Ocilla, GA

#12 Aug 13, 2010
jr crook wrote:
I knew she was one tuff cookie when i first met her. nelson all i got to say is your more of a man than i could ever have been. glad everything is working out for you both!
And all i have to say about that is OMGwow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor's & Peach Express 10 hr Pregnant and Hungry 3
MK Bag Club 17 hr Bag Baby 1
Brittany stanford Wed Big Beardsman 38
small town prostitutes. Wed Stoned Pimp 2
Looking for doctor H.Gee Merritt Apr 21 Emergency 8
Dog Fights in Wilcox County Apr 19 People_are_stupid100 12
Tyrone Wallace (Apr '17) Apr 19 Bloodz datum 11

Abbeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages