Anyone know what happened at M&H Pine...

Anyone know what happened at M&H Pine Straw yesterday?

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lattie

United States

#1 May 5, 2010
Heard all the deputies for Telfair and ambulance was called out there. Just wondering what happened havent heard anyone say.
stuckey

United States

#2 May 16, 2010
Probably Scotty and Shelly slinging fits, heard they'd been on a roll.
point being

United States

#3 May 16, 2010
So the two raise a little hell. So what? I would imagine in that type of business they have to. I've heard the owner say he didn't know what he would do without the two of them. He said either one of the two would be hard to replace. Looks to me if you have a problem with either, deal with it and move forward. Respect goes along way.
doodlebug

United States

#4 May 25, 2010
I think the world of Shelly, love her to death. But them mood swings of hers is enough to give you whiplash. Don;t make her mad. LOL
whiplash

United States

#5 May 25, 2010
Mood swings huh. Yeah right. Don't be so naive. We all know who her No. 1 fan is. Birds of the same feather flock together. Wouldn't you say.
Big Bird

Opelousas, LA

#6 May 26, 2010
Oh whiplash, you just jealous cause you don't have any feathers to flock. Even if you did you would still flock that mouth. Wouldn't you say.
donald duck

United States

#7 May 28, 2010
Wouldn't being pregnant account for the mood swings. Hope I didn't let the lil birdie out of the cage. I wonder who the donor is? Quack quack
lil birdie

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Come on Donald, I seen Shelly today in Rhine. That chick aint got no bun in the oven. One thing for sure she is one pretty young lady. What time I have encountered with Scotty, Julie, Shelly or Mr. Harris they have always been nice to me. They are good people just down to earth.
pitt stop

United States

#9 Jun 10, 2010
whiplash wrote:
Mood swings huh. Yeah right. Don't be so naive. We all know who her No. 1 fan is. Birds of the same feather flock together. Wouldn't you say.
Who is her #1 fan?
just maybe

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2010
Maybe some of WC Finest.
pam

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2010
is it RC?
Law Dog

United States

#12 Jun 12, 2010
Would somebody please show "just maybe" and "pam" some love. Come on give them a hung and around of applause.
sling shot

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2010
All this is nonsense. Truth of the matter an older gentleman drowned while skiing in the pond. Take your birds and flock somewhere else. Tragic accident and you people want to turn it into a freak show.
doubtful

Nashville, GA

#14 Jul 1, 2010
pam wrote:
is it RC?
Who is RC? Because I know who. Only if you knew who.

James

United States

#15 Jul 27, 2010
They must move a heck of a lot of straw. Every time you look you see one of there trailers or trucks going up the road. They hitting on more than a lot others. That should tell you something. They got it together.
I know it all

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2010
doubtful wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is RC? Because I know who. Only if you knew who.
WOW man, who the heck would name there child RC? Wasn't that a soda at one time? RC Cola, bet thats him.
grape vine

United States

#17 Aug 2, 2010
I over heard a conversation that Shelly is leaving M & H, any truth to it?
Fhyy

Wayzata, MN

#18 Aug 3, 2010
Cghb
grape vine

United States

#19 Aug 3, 2010
Fhyy wrote:
Cghb
What are you saying or do you even know? I just want to know, because I would really like to talk with her. That is if she is leaving. Yes I know her, but I'm not gonna just call her up at work. I don't want to cause her problems. Just a yes or no will do.
be honesst

United States

#20 Aug 3, 2010
grape vine wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying or do you even know? I just want to know, because I would really like to talk with her. That is if she is leaving. Yes I know her, but I'm not gonna just call her up at work. I don't want to cause her problems. Just a yes or no will do.
Well if you knew her you would know the answer. You are probably just another troll trying to start crap about her. If you truly want to talk to here pick up the phone and call her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Daddys 52 min Penelope Ponder 9
FHS hs 6 hr Tired in Ocilla 5
Kenny and Christy 21 hr informer 1
What happened to Turkey Creek? Sun Terry 10
Whitney "O" Neil Sat KIMPLY 1
Vapor Store? Sat Vaping Easy 23
Sammy Fields Sat I know 3

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages