Trooper makes drug bust in Wilcox

Trooper makes drug bust in Wilcox

There are 40 comments on the Cordele Dispatch, Cordele, GA story from Nov 19, 2009, titled Trooper makes drug bust in Wilcox. In it, Cordele Dispatch, Cordele, GA reports that:

A routine traffice stop here Saturday night resulted in two arrests.Just before 9 p.m. Trooper Dwayne Massey of the Georgia State Patrol Post 30 stopped a 2002 Pontiac Grand AM driven by 32-year old Vanessa Vasquez of Abbeville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cordele Dispatch, Cordele, GA.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mom

Hawkinsville, GA

#1 Nov 19, 2009
Way to go Massey! Good job. Thanks for helping keep Wilcox county safe and getting drunk drivers and drug users off of the streets. Parents and citizens appreciate the good job you do. Now its up to the judges to follow through and do their part.
daisy mae

Hogansville, GA

#2 Nov 19, 2009
See Shelly not everyone is as special as you. But we all know that Kirby, David or Randy is not going to let anything happen to you. We all know you and Randy are tighter than the cheeks of my a$$. They gonna be shocked when they find out what a pillhead you are. Lets see what they think about you then?
haters

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2009
I love haters!! You have a problem with who she has for friends. Atleast they are true friends. Im sure any of the three of them would do anything for her. Thats what friends are for. In case you didn't know her and Randy have alway been very close friends. He has always been there for her. Shelly don't let Daisy Mae get to you. You know who I am and I want you to know not a day goes by you don't cross my mind. I can't imagine what you aregoing thru. I know the next couple of weeks are going to be tuff, but just know you have your friends and we all love you to death.
middle finger

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2009
daisy mae wrote:
See Shelly not everyone is as special as you. But we all know that Kirby, David or Randy is not going to let anything happen to you. We all know you and Randy are tighter than the cheeks of my a$$. They gonna be shocked when they find out what a pillhead you are. Lets see what they think about you then?
Daisy the Mutt better name for you. I bet you one of those dumpster divers. I don't personally know the three gentlemen you mentioned, but I do know between the three they got over 60 years of LE experience. If what you say is true I think they would know. Go get a bath you stink!!!
middle finger

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2009
Good job Massey, keep up the good work. Back on the topic.
citizen

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2009
MASSEY For Sheriff! Go Massey. Way to clean up Wilcox for us, too bad our own law enforcement cant do it.
out of sight

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2009
daisy mae wrote:
Ms Mutt you don't have much longer to tolerate he4r. You havent heard the she is moving after Christmas. Will miss you girl good luck.
daisy mae

Hogansville, GA

#8 Dec 10, 2009
Yeah, counting the days!!! She is so snorty and thinks she is better than everyone.
daisy mae

Hogansville, GA

#9 Dec 10, 2009
middle finger wrote:
<quoted text>
Daisy the Mutt better name for you. I bet you one of those dumpster divers. I don't personally know the three gentlemen you mentioned, but I do know between the three they got over 60 years of LE experience. If what you say is true I think they would know. Go get a bath you stink!!!
Trying to be cute!! It doesnt matter they think she hung the moon. Ms perfect never do wrong.
nightowls

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2009
daisy mae wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to be cute!! It doesnt matter they think she hung the moon. Ms perfect never do wrong.
Its one thing not to like someone, but why be a coward about it. You got a problem with one or all of the mention men. You the four of them have more in common than what you would ever understand. If you think your comments mean anything to them well NO afraid not. By no means is she perfrect and she will admit that. But I know her well and I will tell you she is close enough to perfect in my book. She is a friend that will be there doesn't matter what time day or night.
Damaged Vet

Canton, GA

#11 Dec 30, 2009
Looking for someone with propety in and around Abbeville willing to let myself and a few other Vet friends come and hunt hogs. We are all experienced in firearms and hunting and hunting regulations. We are willing to come and take as many hogs as possible to help curb their growth and the damage they do to property. Thanks !
lucy lou

Moultrie, GA

#12 Jan 6, 2010
Damaged Vet wrote:
Looking for someone with propety in and around Abbeville willing to let myself and a few other Vet friends come and hunt hogs. We are all experienced in firearms and hunting and hunting regulations. We are willing to come and take as many hogs as possible to help curb their growth and the damage they do to pr
operty. Thanks !
call mr.bob addison that the only one i know
Fire- South Georgia

Vienna, GA

#13 Mar 12, 2010
Whose car was the 2002 Pontiac Grand AM that was stopped?
The Wabbit

Adel, GA

#14 Mar 12, 2010
Fire- South Georgia wrote:
Whose car was the 2002 Pontiac Grand AM that was stopped?
I heard it was one of Elmer Fudd's cars.
DBig

Villisca, IA

#16 Aug 11, 2010
citizen wrote:
MASSEY For Sheriff! Go Massey. Way to clean up Wilcox for us, too bad our own law enforcement cant do it.
Do you think he could do it? I heard he was no longer wanted in the county by the sheriff, because of the people he is getting.
Know the facts

Dade City, FL

#17 Aug 11, 2010
Matter of fact... the sheriff and massey ate lunch together last week! They have the most respect for one another!
DBig wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think he could do it? I heard he was no longer wanted in the county by the sheriff, because of the people he is getting.
DBig

Villisca, IA

#18 Aug 11, 2010
Know the facts wrote:
Matter of fact... the sheriff and massey ate lunch together last week! They have the most respect for one another! <quoted text>
Wow. They must be close?
DBig

Villisca, IA

#19 Aug 12, 2010
Know the facts wrote:
Matter of fact... the sheriff and massey ate lunch together last week! They have the most respect for one another! <quoted text>
Well that's not true. I quizzed around and nobody has seen either one of them together anywhere. I've even been told the sheriff is not around any at all during the day because he is working his second job flying a crop duster in Dooly County.
whatajoke

Evans City, PA

#20 Aug 12, 2010
Girl you goota be kidding. how stupid are you? you must have not quizzed the two men. you are a big joke! Yes he works 2 jobs its not a secret! Get a man in your life to keep you busy!
DBig wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's not true. I quizzed around and nobody has seen either one of them together anywhere. I've even been told the sheriff is not around any at all during the day because he is working his second job flying a crop duster in Dooly County.
DBig

Villisca, IA

#21 Aug 13, 2010
whatajoke wrote:
Girl you goota be kidding. how stupid are you? you must have not quizzed the two men. you are a big joke! Yes he works 2 jobs its not a secret! Get a man in your life to keep you busy!<quoted text>
I got enough men. I know they did not eat no lunch together, cause Stacey said they didn't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is faster than light (Mar '14) 3 hr Mary 19
Donna gandy 8 hr LET IT BE 5
does anybody know bout a guy name josh hair? Sat Truth be told 29
Womanizer Fri slick 16
Pretty girls that have got FAT Fri pam 13
Cake and eat it too Fri simple man 2
is it weird that. . . . . . . (Mar '13) Jul 29 Cake and eat it too 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages