Police Shooting of Mentally Ill, Unar...

Police Shooting of Mentally Ill, Unarmed Man in Alabama Triggers March

There are 11 comments on the The Afro American Newspaper story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Police Shooting of Mentally Ill, Unarmed Man in Alabama Triggers March. In it, The Afro American Newspaper reports that:

AFRO Clean Green Block D.C. Community D.C. Events Baltimore Community Baltimore Events Character Education Living for the Weekend Rambling Rose Social Scene BGE Announcements Maryland Government Obituaries - Baltimore Obituaries - Washington D.C. A Maryland woman who claimed to be one of three winners sharing in a $500 million+ lottery, now claims ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Afro American Newspaper.

hay little doug e

Dothan, AL

#1 Apr 16, 2012
though you were in houston county.are you lost you in henry county.we see you done made up your mindss
VOTE doug out

Dothan, AL

#2 Apr 16, 2012
yes his mind is made up. Vote Doug out of Office
Hey Lil Dougie

Dothan, AL

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Get lost you crook!!!
You dont want justice, you just wanna get red in da face and boss people around!!
One more thing..........those traffic cameras are gonna give Dothan alot of wrecks!!!
hay mr da

Dothan, AL

#4 Apr 16, 2012
looks like maybe you already have poisoned the grand jury. whats next, tell them what else you think.hows the blackman get a fair trial now?
just the same

Dothan, AL

#6 May 19, 2012
Get rid of DA
i hear a inmate

Dothan, AL

#7 Jul 5, 2012
was killed when the houston county was bringing a black man to i think dothan for a trail. the guy driving the van was in montgomery and the driver of the van ran a red light the driver was talking on the phone when he hit a truck and i think a car the inmate died. well this man did not even get a fair trail.well maybe how much did this cost taxpayers and again we lost a good man so who do you blame just think who was in charge at that time. and i think the driver of the van maybe got 3 days off. did he get paid for those days.tell all of us who was the d a and sheriff when all this happened. so we can make up our mind who to vote for.
well are the

Dothan, AL

#8 Jul 7, 2012
people from washington going to headland and see what happened to a 33 year old man .are the people going to suee the town and the cops tell us. we hear that maybe a g man maybe already looking into what maybe was done to the man. are these the same ones from florida. keep us posted on all the new stuff some people say that was bad stuff for the man to get shot and died. and we read the d a says it was !!!!!!!!!!
d a may have poision

Dothan, AL

#9 Jul 12, 2012
hay mr da wrote:
looks like maybe you already have poisoned the grand jury. whats next, tell them what else you think.hows the blackman get a fair trial now?
the grand jury how can you get a fair trail in any place he is
yep what mindss

Dothan, AL

#10 Jul 12, 2012
hay little doug e wrote:
though you were in houston county.are you lost you in henry county.we see you done made up your mindss
how you mess up minds that all ready mess up
i will vote

Dothan, AL

#11 Jul 12, 2012
for medley and i can sleep well with a clear mind and i think i made the best choice.
is there more marches

Dothan, AL

#12 Jul 16, 2012
planed for the black man that died when shot by headland cop.we read the da says the shooting was justified.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Romero is a wanted suspect Jul 11 phillip 2
Desparately seeking recipe for former Ed's hot ... (Jan '08) Jul 11 Get A LIFE 61
health seminar Apr '17 Vinman333 1
Prayers needed!!!!!!! Jan '17 Lynnette 1
I just moved to Abbeville and I'm selling some ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Patrick 1
News Ozark man pleads guilty to child abuse (Nov '08) Jul '16 Hillary 10
Anyone in Abbeville been watching the O.J. Seri... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Nikki 1

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages