HannaHernandez

Barcelona, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Hello!!I'm the biggest fan of Vanessa ever! I want be like she, but i know that its impossible. She will never read it... I'm from Spain and my english is not perfect! But she for me is all, i saw all her movies, i listened all her songs and albums...
I LOVE YOU VANESSA!!!!!!
Nesh

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Hi Vanessa you are my favorite
Rebecca

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Hey Vanessa I am your BIGEST FAN in the world I have all your music and posters.I think you are way hottier then Ashley tisdal. ILOVE YOU!!!!!!!!,
Josh

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

I love you vanessa you are hottier then Ashley tisdal Ashley is ulgy then poop
Rebecca

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Hey vanessa I love you
Mary

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Hey Vanessa me and my sister have your album ..today we sang that song you sang I can't take my eyes off of you. at my concert my friend and everyone at the concert asked for my signature on ther book and the also said I sounded like ashley tisdal love. Your BIGGEST BIGGEST FAN TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD ND PAST THE STARS AND YOUR BFFL ps I love your candies photos

Vanessa

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Josh wrote:
I love you vanessa you are hottier then Ashley tisdal Ashley is ulgy then poop
That was mean Ashley tisdal is sexy I even thank she hotter than me if you say that I will NEVER talk to you again :(. Ps look at her photos oh I am on of the people who voted for who is hot Ashley or vanessa I said Ashley was BYE!!!
Vanessa

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Rebecca wrote:
Hey Vanessa I am your BIGEST FAN in the world I have all your music and posters.I think you are way hottier then Ashley tisdal. ILOVE YOU!!!!!!!!,
that was mean :(
Rebecca

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Hey Vanessa!!!! I am your BIGGEST FAN!!! I can't wait to see you!! I love you. I wanna be just like you! I love you sis.
Rebecca

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Jhon wrote:
Ashley is sexey you are ugly I want to lick her pussy and get her to have a baby I want to do her the doggy way I am 26
Vanassa hudgens is very sexey to. So is ashley tisdal.but don't talk about Ashley tisdal on this webpage! Go on chat with Ashley tisdal.com goodbye !!
jasmine

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

hey how can we video chat with you can you tell me
jasmine

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Vanassa hudgens and Ashley tisdal are both pretty so i love them eaqual so i lome them both the same
jasmine

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Vanessa hudgens and Ashley tisdal are both pretty so i love thm eaqual so i love them both the same
Julia

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Hi Vanessa Im your enomuys fan ad I wish u to get a chance to do a event here at kalgoorlie in Australia!!!hope u come to make my wish come true!! 
rachael

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

i love vanessa hudgens like a sis she is so kind caring sweet loving and i appreciate all the celebrities that help with all of the charities them and their families are such amazing people.<3 <3 <3
Lucy

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Hi vanessa i am the number 1 fan of u never stop your career
zac efron

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Hey wats up
Kirra

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

U rock i love U
Lili

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

hello, gorgeous vanessa . iam your biggest fan . ilove to hear you singing . you really had a nice voice , you can be better than britney spears or beyonce . when my cat Tuxedo hear you singing she start meaowing and dancing . did you marry zac ? actually , i love him so much.
Lili

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

so, vanessa how do you make your hair grow very fast like this . i hace a short hair and it not grow up , i try to take vitamins and to eat healthy food but , it dosn't succeeed . please , tell me your hair secret pleassssssssssse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,681 - 3,700 of3,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Patrick 1,071,806
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Stop Global Warming 45,445
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,582
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 35 min 40ish 389
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 1 hr rdarbin 641
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Eran Levi - Israel 67,524
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,434
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE