Comments
161 - 180 of 187 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2014
Steelers

Hebron, IN

#175 May 13, 2011
eatitanddie wrote:
linicx banned tomcho and vlajos for calling out chet everett's anti-chicago bias.
You will get banned if you call chet for what he is.
linicx needs to be removed as a mod ASAP.
They didn't happen to be your sock puppets? Give it a rest Avenger, I mean Savalas.

Take a hint, you are not welcomed on the board. You are like a sad pathetic stray cat that refuses to go away.

LEAVE US ALONE YOU TROLL!!!!
Chuck

Chicago, IL

#176 Jun 1, 2011
Avengerfire
Tonythetuna
LizardKing are all the same douchebag.
Pitythe fools

Chicago, IL

#177 Jun 3, 2011
I am beginning to believe that the York Pa troll is Drover. You will get banned you loser troll and it will be really sweet.
Pitythe fools

Chicago, IL

#178 Jun 3, 2011
Troll Drover the tool is even now posting in the Idaho forum. What a loser.
Left Wing Brainwash Sucks

AOL

#179 Jun 3, 2011
One way to make me hot under the collar is to start bragging about how beautiful the downtown area and the north side are. Transplants suck, they lack knowledge of anything, and they ruin the Chicago experience. If your area is so beautiful, why not get up off your a**, turn off WGN's marathon of depressing drama shows, and walk around. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the number of drunks, crimes (other than shootings), emo kids, and elitists a**holes. Daley did a great f***ing job of hiding that through pointless beautification projects. F*** all those flowers and trees! How about education and less crime so Chicago is a better city?

AOL

#180 Jun 3, 2011
To all those Lakeview, Lincoln Park, and north side, racist, elitist trolls...The world has multiple races and people of mixed race. This nation, this world, and your part of Chicago years ago were melting pots. Diversity is something that should be cherished and loved. The white race isn't 100% Anglo Saxon either. It would be nice to spend some time in ethnic areas and learn something for a change. How is that classical music CD you're listening to, you cracker?
Drover

Chicago, IL

#181 Jun 4, 2011
I see the spooks have discovered Topix.

AOL

#182 Jun 4, 2011
We're here, Drover. This site has some fun topics and discussions. Just as long as you are not too heated, you can stay here. Much different and more fun than City Data, where if you disagree with the North Side Elite, you get an infraction, or you get banned. Not everyone likes and is able to afford s****y apartments and condos. I don't like emo trolls, people with awful tastes, and classical music. I am a real person, not some floppy dick hanging out of someone's pants.
Drover

Chicago, IL

#184 Jun 9, 2011
The spooks that post here probably are among those stealing Iphones downtown.
eatitanddie

Chicago, IL

#185 Jun 11, 2011
What dumb mod locked the downtown mob attacks thread and for what reason?
Thomas Paine

Chicago, IL

#186 Jun 25, 2011
Looks like the forum is better now that avengerfire is gone. If you can get Drover banned it will be worth visiting.
PopRocks

Western Springs, IL

#187 Jun 28, 2011
If you can ban coldwine too. That cougar is such a buzzkill. I'll bet her marriage will last no more than five years. Kinda feel sorry for her husband.
Drover is a cheeseball

Rolling Meadows, IL

#188 Jul 29, 2011
cold wine is a phony
Sean

Chicago, IL

#189 Aug 17, 2011
Drover is a cheeseball wrote:
cold wine is a phony
SydBarrett is Avengerfire aka Tonythetuna aka Troll
Capt Crunch

Chicago, IL

#190 Aug 25, 2011
Sean wrote:
<quoted text>
SydBarrett is Avengerfire aka Tonythetuna aka Troll
Ding dong the troll is gone!!!

His status is "Not a member"
Harold

Chicago, IL

#191 Aug 28, 2011
Garbage forum. Most of the members are suburbanites or transplants that are familiar with 2-3 neighborhoods in the city. The trash other neighborhoods, even though they have never been to them. Might as well get advice from someone from Texas.
Leonard

Hammond, IN

#192 Sep 7, 2011
Save your time, here is what you will here on city data.

Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Wicker Park, Lincoln Square, and Roscoe Village are the only decent neighborhoods in Chicago, the rest are crapholes.
Fred

Chicago, IL

#193 Oct 10, 2011
Piece of crap advice given by the same 6 members who hate any area outside of Bucktown, or the surrounding areas.
Trolver

Chicago, IL

#195 May 7, 2012
Shine wrote:
If it's written by Drover you can bet it's shyt.
Whatever he says, the opposite is 100% true.
Not 100%, more like 95%, sometimes he recommends a good gas station.
Mr P

Country Club Hills, IL

#196 Sep 2, 2012
Linicx is no longer a mod.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-30 12 min edogxxx 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Rev Wright 1,100,246
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 20 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,505
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••