Avoid Chicago city data forum, it's f...
Steelers fan

Hebron, IN

#151 Mar 14, 2011
speaker of truth wrote:
That's not Chicago South Sider the City-Data user. The original post was written with the same style as many other troll posts on Topix.
I've noticed that too. Although I don't agree with everyone of his statements, he's pretty accurate in describing some of the things he says.
Sky

Chicago, IL

#152 Apr 10, 2011
The site is full of transplants from the north side who make racist generalizations about the south and west side. The worst ones are the regulars. It's a good place if you want to find out where the hottest frat boy college bar is, otherwise it's a waste of time.
Drover

Chicago, IL

#153 Apr 10, 2011
Avengerfire wrote:
By the way, here is a message for Lonelychicagoan from city-data.
You want a girlfriend, you need a full time JOB first! You need to be absolutely rich, you need to EARN every single penny by the sweat of your brow, NOT from a stinking agency like social security! Social security is for wimps and chickens. You need to be infinitely capable of supporting yourself, your lady, and the entire household with your own income only, and you need to be willing to move to Antarctica to find the right kind of job. As for disabled persons, they belong in institutions, with their putrid stenchs sealed in with them!
And I got another message for lonelychicagoan, too. Not only do you need a full time job first before you can even think about getting a girlfriend, but you need a professional job! Not just some retarded and dorky job at Burger King, Starbucks, White Castle, Taco Bell, the library, or at some dorky flower/plant shop! You need a REAL job!!! A highly professional job! Something like construction, iron working, home wiring, fire fighting, law enforcement, or better yet, movie making/script writing. And most important of all, you need a CAR!!!
fruitcake

Tracy, CA

#155 Apr 13, 2011
Irishtom- white irish old school baby boomer. Brags on and on about being a retired blue collar guy that knows how to wear a good suit. Talks a lot about 'class' and whats wrong with the 'youth of today' and 'people', yet has never offered an explanation as to why he did not serve in nam. Seeing as how he brags about being such a tough guy one can assume he was healthy as a youth during this era. Can we say draft dodger?
Drover

Chicago, IL

#156 Apr 16, 2011
By the way, lonelychicagoan, if you wear glasses and/or contacts, you are filthier than raw sewage! You also need perfect (20/20 or better) vision if you want a girlfriend! Glasses and contacts are zero tolerance and a strict no-no when it comes to dating, man. In fact, it is a courtesy to the woman if you have at least 20/15 or better vision. You also need perfect hearing, too. Other big no-nos of the dating world for guys are as follows; visible birth marks, frizzy hair, overgrown hair, mustache and beard of less than a quarter inch thick, clean shaven face, obesity, scars, body odor, disabilities of ANY kind, the taking of ANY kind of medications including vitamins and/or supplements, unibrows, acne, pitting from acne, braces, nonuniform and nonlinear arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, and such, club foot, athlete's foot, asymmetrical features of ANY kind!
eaititanddie

Chicago, IL

#157 Apr 23, 2011
It looks like Linicx banned at least half of the regular long time posters in the Chicago forum. The inaccurate drivel in that forum is about to reach epic proportions.
eatitanddie

Chicago, IL

#158 Apr 24, 2011
When you have only Deechee and Urza216 posting in the Chicago area forums you are screwed.
Avengerfire

Hebron, IN

#159 Apr 25, 2011
eatitanddie wrote:
When you have only Deechee and Urza216 posting in the Chicago area forums you are screwed.
What about tonythetuna, Drover, and Chet Everett? Those douchebags monopolize the entire forum. There isn't one thread that doesn't have their filthy transplant/suburban paws all over it.

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#160 Apr 25, 2011
Avengerfire wrote:
<quoted text>
What about tonythetuna, Drover, and Chet Everett? Those douchebags monopolize the entire forum. There isn't one thread that doesn't have their filthy transplant/suburban paws all over it.
DO NOT USE MY NAME AGAIN. No more warnings.
Avengerfire

Glenwood, IL

#163 Apr 26, 2011
Avengerfire wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the only reasonable response is....
blowme u dwad
Let's have a 3some guys. Mmmmm, I'll be bottom b1tch
tonythetuna

Glenwood, IL

#164 Apr 26, 2011
Avengerfire wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's have a 3some guys. Mmmmm, I'll be bottom b1tch
Can I join in? 3's company, 4 is a party.
CIA report

Chicago, IL

#165 Apr 26, 2011
eaititanddie wrote:
It looks like Linicx banned at least half of the regular long time posters in the Chicago forum. The inaccurate drivel in that forum is about to reach epic proportions.
Not only is Linicx from North Korea, Linicx actually grew up in Pyongyang, which is where the city-data forum is a registered trademark. Linicx served several years in the North Korean military and was even an execution warden at one of the gas chambers in North Korea's Camp 22.
fruitcake

Tracy, CA

#167 May 1, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA TONY THE TUNA I MEAN JIMMY THE GREEK, I MEAN LOSER PUNK GOT BANNED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
AVENGERFIRE WAS SUCH A FREAKIN FRUITCAKE
laughingoutloud

Glenwood, IL

#168 May 2, 2011
fruitcake wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA TONY THE TUNA I MEAN JIMMY THE GREEK, I MEAN LOSER PUNK GOT BANNED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
AVENGERFIRE WAS SUCH A FREAKIN FRUITCAKE
I heard that Drover was the one that got him banned. Supposedly he has clout with some moderator named Linda. I'm just glad tony is gone. Thanks Drover.
eatitanddie

Chicago, IL

#169 May 4, 2011
linicx lets the fool troll durf make stupid comments on a regular basis, does not ban him, but bans others that actually contribute helpful info. linicx needs to be removed.
Lenny

Highland, IN

#170 May 4, 2011
eatitanddie wrote:
linicx lets the fool troll durf make stupid comments on a regular basis, does not ban him, but bans others that actually contribute helpful info. linicx needs to be removed.
Hi Avenger, uhh, I mean tonythegreek.
eatitanddie

Chicago, IL

#171 May 9, 2011
linicx overmoderates worse than a hick baptist preacher.
Junior

Chicago, IL

#172 May 10, 2011
Avenger is back using the alias SpeedyGonzales. Someone please kick Chett off the fckin forum, everything he says is garbage. Only an idiot would take him serious.

Someone on youtube has made a video about Drover, Jimmy Franks I believe is his name.

eatitanddie

Chicago, IL

#173 May 10, 2011
linicx needs a life.
eatitanddie

Chicago, IL

#174 May 12, 2011
linicx banned tomcho and vlajos for calling out chet everett's anti-chicago bias.

You will get banned if you call chet for what he is.

linicx needs to be removed as a mod ASAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,264,677
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dr Guru MD CEO CFO 194,740
Best value kit'chens of europe reviews 2 hr selamet 1
Ask Amy August 3 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 443
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,383
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 6,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 100,306
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages