|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

Slim wrote:
Anyone that decides where they are going to live based on some online postings from some anonymous random person deserves to be misled. I call it Darwinism at play.
A bit harsh there.
Packers fan

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

Tonythetuna is on a roll today. His name is on every topic. What a freak!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Judged:

My take on city data forum chicago

chet everett - Suburban hack realtor that repeatedly espouses the virtues of the suburbs and the ills of the city. Another anti city suburbanite. Another anti city suburbanite. Gives horrible real estate advice, reminds me of that realtor on tv Sandra Rinomoto.

Tonythetuna - Avengerfire's new account. Troll. Log cabin Republican who hits on female members in order to hide his sexuality. Hates any area that has sizeable minorities. Attention hog, just like chet, has to be the last to comment on every thread, has over 2,000 posts in less than 3 months. Probably one of the stupidest members on chicago forum. Biggest contribution to forum is posting links to other posts.

ofcjim40 - Another anti city suburbanite. Fits negative stereotype of bad cop, totalitarian, law and order extremist, anti minority. You know the type

Chuckity - Another lousy realtor. Some of the most asinine real estate advice has come from this guy. What's even more insane is that this person doesn't even live in Chicago or Illinois.

Humboldt1 - Passive aggressive coward who lets all of his frustations online. Black dudes disrespect him and his girlfriend, so instead of confronting them, he makes racist statements online. In addition to being a racist, he also is an elitist classist who hates poor people in general. Ironically his girlfriend is a Mexican immigrant (illegal?)
ilovebigboobs

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

Chicago city data sucks wrote:
The forum is populated with transplants who live in about 5 neighborhoods and are too scared to venture out. They have barely been living in Chicago for more than 4 years yet jump at the chance to give advice. Half of them are renters, yet give real estate at the drop of a hat. The forum is basically a place where members post crime stats and trash talk people's neighborhood. If you hate an area, this is the place to post your hate. If that isn't bad enough, the board is dominated by a few members who are basically parrot one another Here is Chicago city data in a nutshell
Avengefire - Racist douchebag who rips on almost every neighborhood, loves to post crime stats, thinks he is a moderator, has an elitist attitude because he lives in Lakeview, even though it's a piece of crap studio
Humboldt1 - Hoosier transplant who hates Blacks, invested in West Humboldt Park at the height of the market, realized he made a mistake and has moved to Oak Park.
Drover - Another transplant whose opinion is worth crap. 90% of his advice can be summed up by this "Avoid the South and West side, any area with a large minority population is too be avoided, yuppies rule, poor people suck"
Coldwine - Alcoholic cougar who loves to remind everyone how she is the wealthiest member on the board. Rumored to be a transvestite.
Jesse69 - Self admitted unemployed transvestite who has a felony record. Rumored to be gay. Mooches of his relatives and brags about it. Real winner.
Lookoutkid - Alterego of Drover, though not as abrasive, occasionally makes some good points, but is full of crap 90% of the time. Another transplant.
IrishTom - Old school union guy. The quintessential genuine Chicagoan, Grabowski style, knows his history, reminds me of Sean Connery's character in the Untouchables
Linicx - Board moderator that will give you an infraction at the drop of the hat. Known as the dictator or Nazi. Suits her well.
Muppet123 - Avengerfire light, loves to rip on neighborhoods, calls himself a yuppie, no real yuppie ever would, horizontally challenged, ok, he's a midget
Lenniel - Another racist transplant, not sure why he hasn't been banned yet
Avengerfire/tonythetuna is on the down low who posts anti gay messages. Self loathing closet queer.
Independent 804

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Chicago city data sucks wrote:
The forum is populated with transplants who live in about 5 neighborhoods and are too scared to venture out. They have barely been living in Chicago for more than 4 years yet jump at the chance to give advice. Half of them are renters, yet give real estate at the drop of a hat. The forum is basically a place where members post crime stats and trash talk people's neighborhood. If you hate an area, this is the place to post your hate. If that isn't bad enough, the board is dominated by a few members who are basically parrot one another Here is Chicago city data in a nutshell
Avengefire - Racist douchebag who rips on almost every neighborhood, loves to post crime stats, thinks he is a moderator, has an elitist attitude because he lives in Lakeview, even though it's a piece of crap studio
Humboldt1 - Hoosier transplant who hates Blacks, invested in West Humboldt Park at the height of the market, realized he made a mistake and has moved to Oak Park.
Drover - Another transplant whose opinion is worth crap. 90% of his advice can be summed up by this "Avoid the South and West side, any area with a large minority population is too be avoided, yuppies rule, poor people suck"
Coldwine - Alcoholic cougar who loves to remind everyone how she is the wealthiest member on the board. Rumored to be a transvestite.
Jesse69 - Self admitted unemployed transvestite who has a felony record. Rumored to be gay. Mooches of his relatives and brags about it. Real winner.
Lookoutkid - Alterego of Drover, though not as abrasive, occasionally makes some good points, but is full of crap 90% of the time. Another transplant.
IrishTom - Old school union guy. The quintessential genuine Chicagoan, Grabowski style, knows his history, reminds me of Sean Connery's character in the Untouchables
Linicx - Board moderator that will give you an infraction at the drop of the hat. Known as the dictator or Nazi. Suits her well.
Muppet123 - Avengerfire light, loves to rip on neighborhoods, calls himself a yuppie, no real yuppie ever would, horizontally challenged, ok, he's a midget
Lenniel - Another racist transplant, not sure why he hasn't been banned yet
To quote the immortal, Joe Pesci..."Thank you very, very much." Somebody understands that City Data is totally 100% biased. Whenever somebody asks, "Oh...What's a Good Neighborhood or Suburb to Check Out or Live In...," all you hear is Naperville (Emoville), the North Side of Chicago (Phakeview, Pigleyville, Liquor Park, Lincoln Park, Rotting Old Corpse Town, or any of the same, cookie-cutter areas.), or north suburbs filled with a**holes. I live in Palos, why don't I hear much about that area? Very few things about Palos and Orland on there. Southwest Suburbs do exist you know. We have had the hot hands for a while.

Much of your post is right, especially pointing out the truth that the majority of City Data Chicago consists of transplants from other places that do not understand Chicago's unique culture, only lived there (in the same, stupid, boring North Side areas) for under 5 years, and are too scared to venture away from their "rich, Anglo-White, Unedumuhcated" hood.

Irish Tom is the only good one on that site because he's smart and he understands Chicago better much of the other uses. The moderators give infraction to any user that disagrees with him/her. Please note that the moderators are all from the North Side, which makes it very irking and unfair. One comment about emos or fruitcakes...you're a** is grass! WTF? Drover's a j**off!! So is Avengefire!! North Siders are not so rough and tough. Most people who are stuck up like that are sissy, crybaby, emo, weaklings with no goddamn balls!!
Pitythe fools

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Chicago South Sider wrote:
My take on city data forum chicago
chet everett - Suburban hack realtor that repeatedly espouses the virtues of the suburbs and the ills of the city. Another anti city suburbanite. Another anti city suburbanite. Gives horrible real estate advice, reminds me of that realtor on tv Sandra Rinomoto.
Tonythetuna - Avengerfire's new account. Troll. Log cabin Republican who hits on female members in order to hide his sexuality. Hates any area that has sizeable minorities. Attention hog, just like chet, has to be the last to comment on every thread, has over 2,000 posts in less than 3 months. Probably one of the stupidest members on chicago forum. Biggest contribution to forum is posting links to other posts.
ofcjim40 - Another anti city suburbanite. Fits negative stereotype of bad cop, totalitarian, law and order extremist, anti minority. You know the type
Chuckity - Another lousy realtor. Some of the most asinine real estate advice has come from this guy. What's even more insane is that this person doesn't even live in Chicago or Illinois.
Humboldt1 - Passive aggressive coward who lets all of his frustations online. Black dudes disrespect him and his girlfriend, so instead of confronting them, he makes racist statements online. In addition to being a racist, he also is an elitist classist who hates poor people in general. Ironically his girlfriend is a Mexican immigrant (illegal?)
You exposed yourself as one of the people framing people to get them banned.

We are on to you.
Pitythe fools

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Allen2323 starts to show his lack of knowledge and how ridiculous his claims are way back in October 2010 in this thread.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/northwest-indi...
Mandingo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

I love to lick white heffers where they havent been licked before
Steelers fan

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

Pitythe fools wrote:
<quoted text>
We are on to you.
And you have exposed yourself to be tonythetuna. I can't wait till your new account gets banned.

I'm giving you a cease and desist warning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Judged:

Pitythe fools wrote:
<quoted text>
We are on to you.
I say the truth, if the exposes me, oh well. Sad truth is that city data forum is a joke. 99% of the members are either transplants/suburbanites/north side douchebags. They claim to be experts on Chicago when they confine themselves to a tiny section of the city. They know as much about Chicago as some clueless suburbanite, which many of them are. One guy claimed that Wicker Park was rough, while another idiot claimed that Logan Square was a ghetto. But the one that really irks me is Drover. What a jack@ss, I don't even bother to read his comments anymore. Complete BS.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Judged:

ROFLMAO!

Link me to the "asinine real estate advice" in question please. Go one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Chuckity wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
Link me to the "asinine real estate advice" in question please. Go one.
Your joking right? So many, which one do I pick. Hmm, well I remember there was this one guy who lost in job and couldn't find a job in his state. He tried but couldn't sell his house. He was able to find a job out of state but you told him not to move and to stay and get two jobs and pay off the mortgage because it's his obligation. Idiot!!!!!!!

Not to mention that you give real estate advice about western suburbs in Chicago when you live in Indiana. It's gotta take you close to 2 hours to get to western suburbs. That's like a realtor from Rockford giving advice on Chicago neighborhoods. I pray no one takes your god awful advice. The fact that you have thousands of posts and are always posting means that you are not busy as a realtor. They need to yank your license. I wish I knew your real name so I could avoid you like the plague, but then again I'd never hire a realtor from out of state nor would ever buy in a backwards redneck state like Indiana, so I'm all good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your joking right? So many, which one do I pick. Hmm, well I remember there was this one guy who lost in job and couldn't find a job in his state. He tried but couldn't sell his house. He was able to find a job out of state but you told him not to move and to stay and get two jobs and pay off the mortgage because it's his obligation. Idiot!!!!!!!
Not to mention that you give real estate advice about western suburbs in Chicago when you live in Indiana. It's gotta take you close to 2 hours to get to western suburbs. That's like a realtor from Rockford giving advice on Chicago neighborhoods. I pray no one takes your god awful advice. The fact that you have thousands of posts and are always posting means that you are not busy as a realtor. They need to yank your license. I wish I knew your real name so I could avoid you like the plague, but then again I'd never hire a realtor from out of state nor would ever buy in a backwards redneck state like Indiana, so I'm all good.
Yep. I told him to pay off his mortgage because it was his obligation. I actually probably said it was his "moral obligation". If you think that's bad advice, it truly shows what kind of person you are.

As for the western suburbs, nope, I never give advice about the western suburbs - don't know much about them. So, you're wrong on that count as well.

Why don't you look at my post count & how long I've been a member and then tell me I'm "always posting" you moron. Or is basic math too much for you to handle?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Chuckity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I told him to pay off his mortgage because it was his obligation. I actually probably said it was his "moral obligation". If you think that's bad advice, it truly shows what kind of person you are.
As for the western suburbs, nope, I never give advice about the western suburbs - don't know much about them. So, you're wrong on that count as well.
Why don't you look at my post count & how long I've been a member and then tell me I'm "always posting" you moron. Or is basic math too much for you to handle?
I said you gave horrible real estate advice. He wasn't looking for a priest or rabbi, he was looking for sound real estate advice. Goes to show what kind of realtor you are. No competent realtor would tell an unemployed person to turn down a job in another state so they can fullfill their obligations to a bank, for an underwater home they no longer want. Insane!!!!! Actually no person with a half a brain or heart would give that advice.

I've seen you give plenty advice concerning Elmwood Park and other suburbs. In fact you have hundreds of posts in Chicago suburbs.

As far as your post count is concerned, 2,400 posts in less than 3 years!!! It's even worse when you take into consideration that many of your posts are paragraphs long. Who is the moron now you under worked two bit realtor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

<quoted text>
I said you gave horrible real estate advice. He wasn't looking for a priest or rabbi, he was looking for sound real estate advice. Goes to show what kind of realtor you are. No competent realtor would tell an unemployed person to turn down a job in another state so they can fullfill their obligations to a bank, for an underwater home they no longer want. Insane!!!!! Actually no person with a half a brain or heart would give that advice.
I've seen you give plenty advice concerning Elmwood Park and other suburbs. In fact you have hundreds of posts in Chicago suburbs.
As far as your post count is concerned, 2,400 posts in less than 3 years!!! It's even worse when you take into consideration that many of your posts are paragraphs long. Who is the moron now you under worked two bit realtor.
And only the morally corrupt would believe that walking away from obligations is the right thing to do.

Back pedal, much? Because that's what you're doing because you're realizing you are absolutely wrong - I don't give advice on the western suburbs and I've never given advice about Elmwood Park. Apparently, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

2400 posts in 3 years (yes, 3 years - not less than 3 years) is 2'ish posts a day. Big whoop.

And who's the moron? You, you dumb ass. At least if you're going to attack someone, get your damn facts straight.
Blade

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Re: Elmwood Park, I think South Sider is confusing chet with chuckity, it's understandable, both are inept real estate agents and douchebags.
Joe

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Judged:

These two are the complete opposites from each other, but that's why I can't stand them - any extreme for me is aching for you to get punched in the face.

IrishTom: he knows the old Chicago but he can't handle change. Dislikes college educated people. The typical old-school bigoted American.

Coldwine: From her posts it seems her specialty is alcohol and being a lawyer. Married to her job, and surprisingly is engaged (I feel bad for the guy). Anything that isn't progressive and liberal in her eyes is seen as backwards and "vanilla." Uppity B-tch.
Mack the Knife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

Chuckity wrote:
<quoted text>
And only the morally corrupt would believe that walking away from obligations is the right thing to do.
The banks caused the financial crisis we are in, they received a $700 billion in bailout money from the taxpayers, and you say that some poor unemployed schmuck has a moral obligation to pay the loan that is underwater? You are morally bankrupt, a horrible realtor, and any homeowner that shares your view is a sucker who will be in debt for the rest of his life and deserves it.

I walked away from my home 2 years ago. I'm already getting offers from credit card companies. In 6 years I'll buy back my home for half of what my mortgage would have been if I held on to it. In the meanwhile I'll save up money by renting and have a huge down payment. I win your clients lose.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Chicago Guy wrote:
How do I reverse my ban? I was banned for "trolling" by Linicx.
Who cares, just register again under a proxy.
speaker of truth

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

That's not Chicago South Sider the City-Data user. The original post was written with the same style as many other troll posts on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of187
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]