Avoid Chicago city data forum, it's full of bs

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of187
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pearl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 19, 2010
 
No this was special. A "junior member" making about 10 posts of truly disgusting pictures supposedly "deechee" and "linicx", other posts of complete gibberish, all taken down now. The poster needs serious help. But this whole forum's gotten so personal and argumentive it's rideiculous.
Sanrene

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

No comment, which means Pearl is one of the Chicago members mentioned. Leniel has filled the void left by Avengerfire. These members are like the mythical creature, the Hydra, you get rid of one and two pop up in it's place.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/chicago/113374...
Chicago Guy

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I too was banned forever. How do I reverse the ban?

I do not understand why I was banned. I was banned for "trolling" by Linicx.
Chicago Guy

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

How do I reverse my ban? I was banned for "trolling" by Linicx.
Banned cd member

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chicago Guy wrote:
I too was banned forever. How do I reverse the ban?
I do not understand why I was banned. I was banned for "trolling" by Linicx.
Unfortunately, as that twisted forum is run by communists from North Korea, as well as by vBulletin software, which is made in North Korea, there is no forgiveness and no possible way to reverse a ban on the city-data forum. In fact, apologies to the c-d forum administration are marked as spam, and then they ban your IP address.
Sanrene

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Chicago city data sucks wrote:
The forum is populated with transplants who live in about 5 neighborhoods and are too scared to venture out. They have barely been living in Chicago for more than 4 years yet jump at the chance to give advice. Half of them are renters, yet give real estate at the drop of a hat. The forum is basically a place where members post crime stats and trash talk people's neighborhood. If you hate an area, this is the place to post your hate. If that isn't bad enough, the board is dominated by a few members who are basically parrot one another Here is Chicago city data in a nutshell
Avengefire - Racist douchebag who rips on almost every neighborhood, loves to post crime stats, thinks he is a moderator, has an elitist attitude because he lives in Lakeview, even though it's a piece of crap studio
Humboldt1 - Hoosier transplant who hates Blacks, invested in West Humboldt Park at the height of the market, realized he made a mistake and has moved to Oak Park.
Drover - Another transplant whose opinion is worth crap. 90% of his advice can be summed up by this "Avoid the South and West side, any area with a large minority population is too be avoided, yuppies rule, poor people suck"
Coldwine - Alcoholic cougar who loves to remind everyone how she is the wealthiest member on the board. Rumored to be a transvestite.
Jesse69 - Self admitted unemployed transvestite who has a felony record. Rumored to be gay. Mooches of his relatives and brags about it. Real winner.
Lookoutkid - Alterego of Drover, though not as abrasive, occasionally makes some good points, but is full of crap 90% of the time. Another transplant.
IrishTom - Old school union guy. The quintessential genuine Chicagoan, Grabowski style, knows his history, reminds me of Sean Connery's character in the Untouchables
Linicx - Board moderator that will give you an infraction at the drop of the hat. Known as the dictator or Nazi. Suits her well.
Muppet123 - Avengerfire light, loves to rip on neighborhoods, calls himself a yuppie, no real yuppie ever would, horizontally challenged, ok, he's a midget
Lenniel - Another racist transplant, not sure why he hasn't been banned yet
Now that Avengefire is gone, Lenniel has stepped into his shoes. This guy is a bigger tool than Avengerfire.
Drover

Schererville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Avengefire is back as TonytheTuna.

I'll get him yet if it's the last thing I do
Sanrene

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I thought Tonythetuna was one of Drover's sock puppets. It's the same exact MO. Than again, Avengerfire is Drover's sock puppet
Mr P

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Sanrene wrote:
I thought Tonythetuna was one of Drover's sock puppets. It's the same exact MO. Than again, Avengerfire is Drover's sock puppet
Then who in the hell is tonythetrout?
Drover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

People of different races do NOT deserve to mingle. Different races need to be kept separate. In fact, there ought to be a 600 foot wide police barrier barricaded by electric fences, razor ribbon, and armed police cars with orders os "shoot to kill" all trespassers. We need Jim Crow laws back here on the double!

And listen here, lonelychicagoan/banned member making complaints here about not being able to make friends!*Rapists* have trouble making friends with the most beautiful college CHEERLEADERS in Chicagoland! People like Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy would ever have trouble making friends with even college cheerleaders at places like University of Illinois at Chicago, College of DuPage, Northern Illinois University, Northwestern University, and University of Chicago. Whoever you are to say that only women who weigh 300 pounds are nice in Illinois better get your head out of your ass! And I remember reading every one of your posts back over on the city-data forum.

And as for disabled scum, I hate them! They walk awkward, they drool all over the dang place, some hang over other people like dead geese. Autistic guys especially are the worst disease to have ever happened in the world. In fact, one day, I was hunting bears in northern Wisconsin, when I happened to be near a boat party and saw the most disgusting thing! This one autistic guy, wearing a ruddy Hooters shirt, approached this beautiful young woman, began hanging on her, and then handed another woman what looked like a camera. Then he did the absolute number 1 sickest and murderous thing possible. He put one arm around her back, and one arm around the front of her throat, and squeezed her until her chin was literally bulging up into the air from the pressure of his big fat arm. I could only react by standing behind a large pine tree, aiming my rifle at the sicko guy's head, and firing, but when I pulled the trigger, instead of the gunfire sound, there was a sliding and snapping sound and the firing mechanism jammed! At the same time, I saw the flash of his dog gone camera! I furiously pulled the trigger about a dozen more times, and it still would not fire. I could only watch, infuriated, as the maniac man snapped maybe 2 or 3 more pictures of the woman, and then vanished. How I wanted to just see that autistic bastard's brains get splattered all over the ground and to watch his skull shatter like a beer bottle hit with a steel sledgehammer. Instead, I got a jammed and inoperable rifle and a memory of an autistic punk taking pictures with women, and then disappearing intact.
sadam

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chicago is hell hole I would never visit that city

Sadam
IRAQ
Sanrene

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Drover,

Take your frustrations out elsewhere. I understand that your coquettish wife left you. Those are the breaks buddy. Deal with it. If you didn't spend all day online chatting at city data she still might be with you. 25,000 posts!! Jesus, thats a record. I don't feel sorry for you because your problem child brat is going through the terrible 4's. It's your fault. Stop neglecting him. Put the keyboard down and take him to the zoo or something. YOu'd rather chat with Humboldt or Lookoutkid than your own kid, very sad. I feel sorry four your toddler.
City data member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Chicago forum sucks. The only forum that is worse is the IE or the politics one. It was quiet for a few days after Avengerfire was banned, but he's been reincarnated and continues to steer every thread into some debate about race and class. Having Drover reiterate his points doesn't help either. I'm sick of city data. I think I'm going to troll on the site just for the hell of it, sure wouldn't make it any worse.
News man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 1, 2010
 
Actually, Drover, it is illegal in Illinois for cheerleaders to interact with guys, especially while in uniform. And that means professional cheerleaders too, in addition to school, college, and university cheerleaders. Under Illinois state law, that is felony statutory stalking and is punishable by 55 years to life in prison. So whoever this guy is that you are bashing him about him being unable to make friends with cheerleaders, both you and him need to know that it is actually illegal in the State of Illinois for cheerleaders, especially uniformed cheerleaders, to interact with guys.
Drover

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 2, 2010
 
News man wrote:
Actually, Drover, it is illegal in Illinois for cheerleaders to interact with guys, especially while in uniform. And that means professional cheerleaders too, in addition to school, college, and university cheerleaders. Under Illinois state law, that is felony statutory stalking and is punishable by 55 years to life in prison. So whoever this guy is that you are bashing him about him being unable to make friends with cheerleaders, both you and him need to know that it is actually illegal in the State of Illinois for cheerleaders, especially uniformed cheerleaders, to interact with guys.
You are a loser. No wonder you are not able to make friends or find a girlfriend.
News man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 2, 2010
 
Drover, It really is illegal for cheerleaders to socialize with guys in Illinois. And what I was replying to was your post right here;
Drover wrote:
People of different races do NOT deserve to mingle. Different races need to be kept separate. In fact, there ought to be a 600 foot wide police barrier barricaded by electric fences, razor ribbon, and armed police cars with orders os "shoot to kill" all trespassers. We need Jim Crow laws back here on the double!
And listen here, lonelychicagoan/banned member making complaints here about not being able to make friends!*Rapists* have trouble making friends with the most beautiful college CHEERLEADERS in Chicagoland! People like Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy would ever have trouble making friends with even college cheerleaders at places like University of Illinois at Chicago, College of DuPage, Northern Illinois University, Northwestern University, and University of Chicago. Whoever you are to say that only women who weigh 300 pounds are nice in Illinois better get your head out of your ass! And I remember reading every one of your posts back over on the city-data forum.
And as for disabled scum, I hate them! They walk awkward, they drool all over the dang place, some hang over other people like dead geese. Autistic guys especially are the worst disease to have ever happened in the world. In fact, one day, I was hunting bears in northern Wisconsin, when I happened to be near a boat party and saw the most disgusting thing! This one autistic guy, wearing a ruddy Hooters shirt, approached this beautiful young woman, began hanging on her, and then handed another woman what looked like a camera. Then he did the absolute number 1 sickest and murderous thing possible. He put one arm around her back, and one arm around the front of her throat, and squeezed her until her chin was literally bulging up into the air from the pressure of his big fat arm. I could only react by standing behind a large pine tree, aiming my rifle at the sicko guy's head, and firing, but when I pulled the trigger, instead of the gunfire sound, there was a sliding and snapping sound and the firing mechanism jammed! At the same time, I saw the flash of his dog gone camera! I furiously pulled the trigger about a dozen more times, and it still would not fire. I could only watch, infuriated, as the maniac man snapped maybe 2 or 3 more pictures of the woman, and then vanished. How I wanted to just see that autistic bastard's brains get splattered all over the ground and to watch his skull shatter like a beer bottle hit with a steel sledgehammer. Instead, I got a jammed and inoperable rifle and a memory of an autistic punk taking pictures with women, and then disappearing intact.
Drover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 2, 2010
 
If I were President of the USA, persons with disabilities would be publicly executed. And not with the gas chamber, lethal injection, or the electric chair. Autistic guys would be suspended from cables, doused with gasoline, and set on fire. People with cerebral palsy would have their heads torched, then scalded with acid, and then they would be guillotined. People in wheelchairs would be rolled over and off the rim of the Grand Canyon to fall and get banged repeatedly on the rocks until they splashed down in the Colorado River. If they survive the fall, they would be hauled back up to the rim, and rolled off the edge again. EMH/TMH people would be catapulted into the air like ragdolls and boomerangs and slammed into rocky cliffs until they were dead. And anyone who ever got dumped would be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Drover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 2, 2010
 
In addition, if I were President of the USA, all schools, colleges, and universities would be turned into guys only campuses and ladies only campuses. All co-ed schooling would be abolished and made punishable by 90 years to life. Every single kindergarten, grade school, junior high, high school, community college, university, and graduate school would be either an all male-only campus, or an all female-only campus. Any person who approached within 1 mile or less of a school campus for persons that are not his/her gender would face immediate arrest and charges of trespassing and stalking. And in fact, all neighborhoods within 1 mile of that school would be gated and walled off to ensure that nobody trespasses within a mile of that school. College and university campuses would be off limits to persons of the opposite gender for 3 miles and 6 city blocks from the edge of campus property and they and all surrounding neighborhoods would be regularly patrolled by SWAT teams.
Sanrene

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 3, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yesterday Drover exposed Avengerfire and tony the tuna melt. It was hilarious. I think the posts were deleted however. Nevertheless Avengerfire has been exposed. His new account is less than a month old and he already has 200 posts!!! That's crazy.
Sanrene

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lincix the moderator has been notified about tony the tuna, yet has done nothing. Humboldt continues to bring race into every thread and Drover continues to insult every other member on the board. In other words, business as usual on City Data Forum Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of187
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,034,626
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 65,184
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Los Angeles 43,024
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 167,684
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 27 min Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••