181 - 187 of 187 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2014
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#198 Nov 2, 2012
Chicago city data sucks wrote:
The forum is populated with transplants who live in about 5 neighborhoods and are too scared to venture out. They have barely been living in Chicago for more than 4 years yet jump at the chance to give advice. Half of them are renters, yet give real estate at the drop of a hat. The forum is basically a place where members post crime stats and trash talk people's neighborhood. If you hate an area, this is the place to post your hate. If that isn't bad enough, the board is dominated by a few members who are basically parrot one another Here is Chicago city data in a nutshell
Avengefire - Racist douchebag who rips on almost every neighborhood, loves to post crime stats, thinks he is a moderator, has an elitist attitude because he lives in Lakeview, even though it's a piece of crap studio
Humboldt1 - Hoosier transplant who hates Blacks, invested in West Humboldt Park at the height of the market, realized he made a mistake and has moved to Oak Park.
Drover - Another transplant whose opinion is worth crap. 90% of his advice can be summed up by this "Avoid the South and West side, any area with a large minority population is too be avoided, yuppies rule, poor people suck"
Coldwine - Alcoholic cougar who loves to remind everyone how she is the wealthiest member on the board. Rumored to be a transvestite.
Jesse69 - Self admitted unemployed transvestite who has a felony record. Rumored to be gay. Mooches of his relatives and brags about it. Real winner.
Lookoutkid - Alterego of Drover, though not as abrasive, occasionally makes some good points, but is full of crap 90% of the time. Another transplant.
IrishTom - Old school union guy. The quintessential genuine Chicagoan, Grabowski style, knows his history, reminds me of Sean Connery's character in the Untouchables
Linicx - Board moderator that will give you an infraction at the drop of the hat. Known as the dictator or Nazi. Suits her well.
Muppet123 - Avengerfire light, loves to rip on neighborhoods, calls himself a yuppie, no real yuppie ever would, horizontally challenged, ok, he's a midget
Lenniel - Another racist transplant, not sure why he hasn't been banned yet
You forgot cheteveret, Realtor turned troll who bashed Chicago at the drop of a hat. Trying to get everyone to move out of the city and into the burbs.
Freebird

Chicago, IL

#202 Jan 3, 2013
Drover is gone wrote:
Drover is gone
Drover, also known as Trollver, continues to spew his nonsense garbage.

"The north side is awesome, stay away from the entire South or West Side, don't go into Mexican or Black neighborhoods, blah blah"

Put a cork in in Drover, nobody, except newbies care what you think
Drover Avengerfire Troll

Chicago, IL

#203 Jan 3, 2013
pearl wrote:
I'm none of the above. Just sick of all the nasties and especially the drink-and-post lunatic from last night.
I was that lunatic hahaha. Sniff the crack of my ass Hahahahahaha.
urza216

Homewood, IL

#206 Feb 12, 2013
My post was deleted and I was given an infraction for calling out JMan06. Apparent it's a personal attack to point out that his lack of anywhere near proper grammar and punctionation is a "personal attack". The only reason why I even did it is because he was putting down people that are supposedly less educated than him and make less money than him and calling them "losers".

According to SOON2BNSURPRISE (the moderator who moderates the Illinois forums now), it's okay to call someone a loser for making a certain amount of money. But it's not okay to call someone out for butchering the English language.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/chicago/179185...
Chett the troll

Chicago, IL

#207 Jul 1, 2013
Chet Everett

Suburban real estate troll who trashes Chicago at the drop of a hat

according to Chett, Chicago is a cesspool and the suburbs are heaven
the shek

Bradenton, FL

#208 Jul 9, 2013
For those who asked about a former mod at city-data named "pearlbob", she (yes SHE) either changed her screen name or left entirely. She was all over the Memphis forum and a real pos.

She is from Iowa and she might not live in Memphis anymore at this writing.

She was also ALL OVER the TripAdvisor forum and essentially got run off by the firm in that she was always trying to silence another guy from Memphis who knew what a crappy city it was, and she didn't like the guy's posts and they went back and forth for almost 2 years ! then Trip Advisor turned her posting name to 'November 13 or 15 O believe

Strange strange moderator she was, but definitely from Iowa, and would post also in Chicago.

Another jackass mod was JMT who hung around Nashville, Knox, Memphis and several others- a real piece of crap who traveled around the US and part of the world with his DAD, a Delta Airlines cocksukka

But this "Pearlbob" was a real shitthead of a woman

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#209 Mar 9, 2014
I am starting to think a number of the MODs on City Data are the biggest trolls, which isn't a good thing when they are given the power to do whatever makes their little troll brains happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,101,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Wonderful 49,510
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min LRS 177,531
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Pippa 97,979
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 45 min YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE