United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

The forum is populated with transplants who live in about 5 neighborhoods and are too scared to venture out. They have barely been living in Chicago for more than 4 years yet jump at the chance to give advice. Half of them are renters, yet give real estate at the drop of a hat. The forum is basically a place where members post crime stats and trash talk people's neighborhood. If you hate an area, this is the place to post your hate. If that isn't bad enough, the board is dominated by a few members who are basically parrot one another Here is Chicago city data in a nutshell

Avengefire - Racist douchebag who rips on almost every neighborhood, loves to post crime stats, thinks he is a moderator, has an elitist attitude because he lives in Lakeview, even though it's a piece of crap studio
Humboldt1 - Hoosier transplant who hates Blacks, invested in West Humboldt Park at the height of the market, realized he made a mistake and has moved to Oak Park.
Drover - Another transplant whose opinion is worth crap. 90% of his advice can be summed up by this "Avoid the South and West side, any area with a large minority population is too be avoided, yuppies rule, poor people suck"
Coldwine - Alcoholic cougar who loves to remind everyone how she is the wealthiest member on the board. Rumored to be a transvestite.
Jesse69 - Self admitted unemployed transvestite who has a felony record. Rumored to be gay. Mooches of his relatives and brags about it. Real winner.
Lookoutkid - Alterego of Drover, though not as abrasive, occasionally makes some good points, but is full of crap 90% of the time. Another transplant.
IrishTom - Old school union guy. The quintessential genuine Chicagoan, Grabowski style, knows his history, reminds me of Sean Connery's character in the Untouchables
Linicx - Board moderator that will give you an infraction at the drop of the hat. Known as the dictator or Nazi. Suits her well.
Muppet123 - Avengerfire light, loves to rip on neighborhoods, calls himself a yuppie, no real yuppie ever would, horizontally challenged, ok, he's a midget
Lenniel - Another racist transplant, not sure why he hasn't been banned yet
Misled by City Data

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Chicago city data sucks wrote:
The forum is populated with transplants who live in about 5 neighborhoods and are too scared to venture out. They have barely been living in Chicago for more than 4 years yet jump at the chance to give advice. Half of them are renters, yet give real estate at the drop of a hat. The forum is basically a place where members post crime stats and trash talk people's neighborhood. If you hate an area, this is the place to post your hate. If that isn't bad enough, the board is dominated by a few members who are basically parrot one another Here is Chicago city data in a nutshell
Avengefire - Racist douchebag who rips on almost every neighborhood, loves to post crime stats, thinks he is a moderator, has an elitist attitude because he lives in Lakeview, even though it's a piece of crap studio
Humboldt1 - Hoosier transplant who hates Blacks, invested in West Humboldt Park at the height of the market, realized he made a mistake and has moved to Oak Park.
Drover - Another transplant whose opinion is worth crap. 90% of his advice can be summed up by this "Avoid the South and West side, any area with a large minority population is too be avoided, yuppies rule, poor people suck"
Coldwine - Alcoholic cougar who loves to remind everyone how she is the wealthiest member on the board. Rumored to be a transvestite.
Jesse69 - Self admitted unemployed transvestite who has a felony record. Rumored to be gay. Mooches of his relatives and brags about it. Real winner.
Lookoutkid - Alterego of Drover, though not as abrasive, occasionally makes some good points, but is full of crap 90% of the time. Another transplant.
IrishTom - Old school union guy. The quintessential genuine Chicagoan, Grabowski style, knows his history, reminds me of Sean Connery's character in the Untouchables
Linicx - Board moderator that will give you an infraction at the drop of the hat. Known as the dictator or Nazi. Suits her well.
Muppet123 - Avengerfire light, loves to rip on neighborhoods, calls himself a yuppie, no real yuppie ever would, horizontally challenged, ok, he's a midget
Your descriptions are pretty dead on, particularly Avengerfire's and Drover's. City Data Chicago Forum is basically a site for yuppie scum, racists, and their fans. Blech
Drover

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

F @ck off
Humboldt1

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

I don't know why you say that. I've said many times that I wouldn't mind living next to a Black surgeon or Ivy league professor. It's only the ghetto ones I don't like, Black or White.
Deeche

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Drover wrote:
F @ck off
Drover has over 23,000 posts!!!! Half of them are over 4 sentences long. That's insane. Let's see if he ever makes it to 100,000. We are pulling for you f.ck face
Hank

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

Drover also goes by the name of Sean R.
Former city data member

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

City data forum sucks, Chicago forum is the worse. Every other post is by Avengerfire, Drover, or Lookoutkid.
Banned Chicago member

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Humboldt just suggested limiting births for poor people. He went on with his usual racist rants against Black people. Typical redneck.
Banned Chicago member

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Avengefire banned!!!!

Yeah!!!! Now all we need is Drover and Humboldt1.
Banned cd member

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

Those clowns on the city-data forum also love to make Chicagoland look like the perfect place in the world to socialize and meet new people, when in reality, the state of Illinois is a social desert! I especially hate how Drover loves to make it look like "only rapists and sex predators have trouble meeting Chicago women."
Sanrene

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

Banned cd member wrote:
Those clowns on the city-data forum also love to make Chicagoland look like the perfect place in the world to socialize and meet new people, when in reality, the state of Illinois is a social desert! I especially hate how Drover loves to make it look like "only rapists and sex predators have trouble meeting Chicago women."
If Drover has such an easy time with the ladies, why is he posting 12 hours daily. Doesn't seem like he has much of a social life. I heard his woman left him. He also has a 4 year old brat, which makes him a negligent father.
Lucky 7

Havana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

I can't diagree with whats been posted. But I think the quality of life in Chicago is shown by the limited mentality of the posters. I heard Lincix reverses infractions if you act nice and make promises you don't intend to keep. Stay away for a while and the Nazi will forget you. I heard that Avengerfire wasn't banned. He keeps doing dumb things to get a lomger ban. It's his fault. He'll do anything for attention even if its stupid..

Drover is a tool who can't get a job, Hes got too many other racists to compete with so he makes one word comments to look intelligent.
Hickorydar

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Lucky 7 wrote:
I can't diagree with whats been posted. But I think the quality of life in Chicago is shown by the limited mentality of the posters. I heard Lincix reverses infractions if you act nice and make promises you don't intend to keep. Stay away for a while and the Nazi will forget you. I heard that Avengerfire wasn't banned. He keeps doing dumb things to get a lomger ban. It's his fault. He'll do anything for attention even if its stupid..
Drover is a tool who can't get a job, Hes got too many other racists to compete with so he makes one word comments to look intelligent.
Many posters are actually happy that Avengerfire is gone. I don't think linicx is the one that banned him though. Here are some quotes from a few members

Dport7674:
I figured a lot of them got tired of answering the same ol' questions. Avengefire hasn't gotten tired yet.

Banned Member XD:
Avengerfire was just banned.:sad:

Jenefur:
Really? Oh my I'm sure linicx is deeply hurt!

AmosBanks:
Over what? I always looked forward to Avengerfire being the #2 poster on just about every Chicago thread. Somebody is gonna have a LOT of free time.

urza216:
Avenger is gonna have to find a new hobby, for sure.

I'm not gonna lie, he was far from my favorite user but I'm actually gonna miss him a little bit.

almost3am:
That's too bad. While I wasn't a fan of him saying on nearly every new topic, "we had a thread on this two years ago", I did enjoy him relating his experiences

aragx6(Former Moderator):

So Avenger was banned right at the same time a whole bunch of new trolls showed up? Interesting. CD has probably blocked his IP address by now

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/chicago/105114...
Sanrene

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

People are saying that Drover was behind the ban on Avengefire. Apparently Drover has always considered himself the unofficial leader of the Chicago forum and Avengefire was racking up more posts than Drover, and Drover didn't like this.

Seems childish if you ask me.
pearl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

You all really really really need to get a life. Turn the freaking computer off!
Bellringer

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

And who have we here?

Pearlbob?

Just curious, is Pearlbob a man or woman?

Anyone know?
Meatloaf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Pearl is short for Pearl necklace. I'm pretty sure that Pearl necklace is a Chicago member.

I've noticed that Drover has been using that stupid emoticon that Avengerfire always used. What a jerk, stabs him in the back and now he steals his gimmicks.
pearl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

I'm none of the above. Just sick of all the nasties and especially the drink-and-post lunatic from last night.
Mr P

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

pearl wrote:
I'm none of the above. Just sick of all the nasties and especially the drink-and-post lunatic from last night.
What happend last night?
Bellringer

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Yes, do tell Pearl.

Which drink-and-post lunatic was it? There are too many of those to keep track.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of187
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••