Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75591 Sep 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, my bad. What, with the temps plunging into the 90's I thought we had finally slipped into fall. I'll plug in the bug zapper.
For your punishment, say 10 Our Fathers, and ten Hail Marys, put a ten spot in the collection box and watch this beauty.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75592 Sep 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>For your punishment, say 10 Our Fathers, and ten Hail Marys, put a ten spot in the collection box and watch this beauty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FUS4OpDbCsEXX
So gay...practically country western.
Mandela

Balga, Australia

#75594 Sep 12, 2014
>
>

New Book by
the
Author of New Masonic Order

Historians who dare to tell the truth about the "JEWISH HOLOCAUST" have
suffered physical violation, been dismissed from universities, imprisoned
because of the lobby pressures, their institutes were sabotaged and their
publications were banned.

But all these attempts to stifle the debate resulted in nothing but
strengthening the doubts about the biggest deception of that history.
If you are strong enough to refuse following the crowd blindly
and
if you search for truth on a scientific and logical basis you should read the book

The first chapter of the book investigates the secret agreement between Nazism and Zionism.
The relationship developed on reasonable grounds: The Zionists putting forth effort to establish a Jewish state from the beginning of the century had difficulty in persuading European Jews to immigrate to Palestine during the inter-war period.

Thus, they gradually formed an alliance with the European racist who considered the above
mentioned Jewish masses as contaminators of their own racial purity and wanted to get rid of those foreign elements.

The Nazis, who were aiming to create a Judenfrei (Jew-free) Germany because of their belief in racial
purity, signed an agreement of immigration with the authorities of Zionist Federation of Germany which would isolate the Jews from German people, make them regain their 'racial consciousness' and emigrate to Palestine in groups.

This agreement known as Havara, which meant transfer in Hebrew, provided the possibility for
translocating many Jews to Palestine with special support of Hitler and likewise it contributed much to the economic development of the Yishuw-The Jewish Community in Palestine

The second chapter exposing a more conspicious historical fact, discloses the truth behind the so-called 'Jewish Holocaust' pronounced to be executed during World War II.

The agreement concerning the transfer of the Jews to Palestine concluded between the Zionists and the Nazis was interrupted when the war broke out.

Then it was not possible to keep on the transfer carried out by German ships. Thus, Hitler concluded together those Jews in concentration camps in order to preserve the process of isolation and make use of their men power. The camps in question; Auschwitz, Majdenek, Treblinka, Sobibor and many others were labour camps and just they were constructed near big industrial complexes. Suprisingly Zionists did not object to Hitler's plan.

What is presented as Holocaust is the death of some Jews due to the tiffus plague during the war and the famine towards the end of the war caused by the defeat of the Germans.

And finally the third chapter examines the Anti-Semitic provocations devised by Israel to persuade the
Diaspora Jews to immigrate Palestine and the covert relations between Israel and the Neo-fascists after WW2.

>
>

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75595 Sep 12, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>
>
New Book by
the
Author of New Masonic Order
Historians who dare to tell the truth about the "JEWISH HOLOCAUST" have
suffered physical violation, been dismissed from universities, imprisoned
because of the lobby pressures, their institutes were sabotaged and their
publications were banned.
But all these attempts to stifle the debate resulted in nothing but
strengthening the doubts about the biggest deception of that history.
If you are strong enough to refuse following the crowd blindly
and
if you search for truth on a scientific and logical basis you should read the book
The first chapter of the book investigates the secret agreement between Nazism and Zionism.
The relationship developed on reasonable grounds: The Zionists putting forth effort to establish a Jewish state from the beginning of the century had difficulty in persuading European Jews to immigrate to Palestine during the inter-war period.
Thus, they gradually formed an alliance with the European racist who considered the above
mentioned Jewish masses as contaminators of their own racial purity and wanted to get rid of those foreign elements.
The Nazis, who were aiming to create a Judenfrei (Jew-free) Germany because of their belief in racial
purity, signed an agreement of immigration with the authorities of Zionist Federation of Germany which would isolate the Jews from German people, make them regain their 'racial consciousness' and emigrate to Palestine in groups.
This agreement known as Havara, which meant transfer in Hebrew, provided the possibility for
translocating many Jews to Palestine with special support of Hitler and likewise it contributed much to the economic development of the Yishuw-The Jewish Community in Palestine
The second chapter exposing a more conspicious historical fact, discloses the truth behind the so-called 'Jewish Holocaust' pronounced to be executed during World War II.
The agreement concerning the transfer of the Jews to Palestine concluded between the Zionists and the Nazis was interrupted when the war broke out.
Then it was not possible to keep on the transfer carried out by German ships. Thus, Hitler concluded together those Jews in concentration camps in order to preserve the process of isolation and make use of their men power. The camps in question; Auschwitz, Majdenek, Treblinka, Sobibor and many others were labour camps and just they were constructed near big industrial complexes. Suprisingly Zionists did not object to Hitler's plan.
What is presented as Holocaust is the death of some Jews due to the tiffus plague during the war and the famine towards the end of the war caused by the defeat of the Germans.
And finally the third chapter examines the Anti-Semitic provocations devised by Israel to persuade the
Diaspora Jews to immigrate Palestine and the covert relations between Israel and the Neo-fascists after WW2.
>
>
Unnamed historians? That's the source of your holocaust knowledge? I learned about the holocaust at the elbow of a survivor...first person testimony...y'know...fact. Your ersatz conspiracy theory explanations can only take root when they're planted in weak minds and you won't find any of those around here. Fcuk off.
Free Palestine

Le Tampon, Reunion

#75596 Sep 12, 2014
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
An explosive is an explosive. While yes, I believe in Israel's right to exist, AND it's right to defend itself I always get a kick out of people who try to whitewash the difference between Palestinian rockets and Israeli missiles and bombs. You try to spin it as though just because Israeli missiles and bombs are guided that they are somehow less indescriminate. We are talking about explosives here, BOTH sides here have used them "indescriminately".
Bull shit, hasbarat

How about your idea of a boxing contest ?

One opponent with full power, backed up with the best Equipment and training staff.
One opponent with one arm tied behind him back and hopping on a crutch.

Fair fight, i'd say...
Mandela

Duncraig, Australia

#75597 Sep 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Unnamed historians? That's the source of your holocaust knowledge? I learned about the holocaust at the elbow of a survivor...first person testimony...y'know...fact. Your ersatz conspiracy theory explanations can only take root when they're planted in weak minds and you won't find any of those around here. Fcuk off.
>
>
Mandela says

Wot nasty words yo spake ..........turd
>
>

However, we ave no control over the quality o the beings who chooose to
comment ere so..........

Lets say....
It matters not..... how... where....or from whom yo learned about anything

Wot matters ..........is,...... woz wot yo learned the truth......??

And are yo qualified in the head to deduce the truth of it......??

Please give a link to one of appropriate rank whom may speak up for yo......??

>
But heres a start to simmer yo doooon in the meantime >>>>> "Havara agreement"

BIBLIOGRAPHY:

E. Marcus, in: Yad Vashem Studies, 2 (1958), 179–204; S. Esh. in: Am Yisrael be-Dorenu (1964), 330–43; L. Pinner, in: In zwei Welten (1962), 133–66. ADD. BIBLIOGRAPHY: E. Black, The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact between Nazi Germany and Jewish Palestine (2001).

[Ludwig Pinner]

Source: Encyclopaedia Judaica.© 2008 The Gale Group. All Rights Reserved.
>

Choke.........Choke.....!!

>

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75598 Sep 13, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Mandela says
Wot nasty words yo spake ..........turd
>
>
However, we ave no control over the quality o the beings who chooose to
comment ere so..........
Lets say....
It matters not..... how... where....or from whom yo learned about anything
Wot matters ..........is,...... woz wot yo learned the truth......??
And are yo qualified in the head to deduce the truth of it......??
Please give a link to one of appropriate rank whom may speak up for yo......??
>
But heres a start to simmer yo doooon in the meantime >>>>> "Havara agreement"
BIBLIOGRAPHY:
E. Marcus, in: Yad Vashem Studies, 2 (1958), 179–204; S. Esh. in: Am Yisrael be-Dorenu (1964), 330–43; L. Pinner, in: In zwei Welten (1962), 133–66. ADD. BIBLIOGRAPHY: E. Black, The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact between Nazi Germany and Jewish Palestine (2001).
[Ludwig Pinner]
Source: Encyclopaedia Judaica.© 2008 The Gale Group. All Rights Reserved.
>
Choke.........Choke.....!!
>
Butt-hurt much? Let me see if I can frame this so you can understand...

Crikey! I'll pretend fer a minute what da citashun in yaaahr bibliography was in any way relevan' ter yaaahr post beginnin' wiv " New Capshun Cook by da Author ov New Masonic Order". I guess then what me dad lied an''is parents an' eight bruvvers an' sisters died because they failed ter take advantage ov da services provided under da Haavara Agreemun', what wonderful collaborashun between da Zionists an' Nazis.

Oh wait, Haavara wasn't available ter Lithuanians...or any European Jews outside ov Ben Sherman y fer what matter. All The Haavara agreemen' did was ter provide Ben Sherman y a an' alll in accomplishin' their policy ov Judenrein. It opened a tempawary window where Ben Sherman Jews was allowed ter escape wiv up ter 50% ov their net worth. A good deal considerin' da alternative after da window slammed shut in 1939. Of caaahrse, da uvver 50% wen' ter Ben Sherman y ter prop up da plummetin' Reich precedin' WW2.

I'll tell yew what, if i' was such a good deal fer da Jews i' stands ter reason it's good enuff fer da Arabs. Let's just say what beginnin' today an' until da next Hamas rocket lands in Israel, Arabs may leave wiv 50% ov their estates an' emigrate ter "Palestine" which, fer da purposes ov da British Mandate was Trans-Jordan. Nuff said, yeah?

Sorted.
Free Palestine

Le Tampon, Reunion

#75599 Sep 13, 2014
Hope they have not stopped lobbing fireworks at the zionist pigs.
got to speak the only language the istaelice understand.
Free Palestine

Le Tampon, Reunion

#75600 Sep 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Butt-hurt much? Let me see if I can frame this so you can understand...
Crikey! I'll pretend fer a minute what da citashun in yaaahr bibliography was in any way relevan' ter yaaahr post beginnin' wiv " New Capshun Cook by da Author ov New Masonic Order". I guess then what me dad lied an''is parents an' eight bruvvers an' sisters died because they failed ter take advantage ov da services provided under da Haavara Agreemun', what wonderful collaborashun between da Zionists an' Nazis.
Oh wait, Haavara wasn't available ter Lithuanians...or any European Jews outside ov Ben Sherman y fer what matter. All The Haavara agreemen' did was ter provide Ben Sherman y a an' alll in accomplishin' their policy ov Judenrein. It opened a tempawary window where Ben Sherman Jews was allowed ter escape wiv up ter 50% ov their net worth. A good deal considerin' da alternative after da window slammed shut in 1939. Of caaahrse, da uvver 50% wen' ter Ben Sherman y ter prop up da plummetin' Reich precedin' WW2.
I'll tell yew what, if i' was such a good deal fer da Jews i' stands ter reason it's good enuff fer da Arabs. Let's just say what beginnin' today an' until da next Hamas rocket lands in Israel, Arabs may leave wiv 50% ov their estates an' emigrate ter "Palestine" which, fer da purposes ov da British Mandate was Trans-Jordan. Nuff said, yeah?
Sorted.
yeeah uuh snort snuff' ov.
must have been real painful, English is not your cup of tea.

Sorted ?
Not.
Watch

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75601 Sep 13, 2014
Free Palestine wrote:
<quoted text>
yeeah uuh snort snuff' ov.
must have been real painful, English is not your cup of tea.
Sorted ?
Not.
Watch
Clearly...nor logic yours.

You should try and get some rest Coccyx. It's going to be a long time before Muslims displace Jews from their ancestral home again.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#75602 Sep 13, 2014
>
>
For uzit an slurpico
>

The good zionist nazi..........
>
pg29
Rabbi Joachim Prinz, who was among the Zionists who wrote the memorandum
explained their motive years after:‘
There was no country in the world which tried to solve the Jewish problem as seriously as did Germany.
Solution of the Jewish question? It was our Zionist dream!
We never denied the existence of the Jewish question! Dissimilation? It was our own appeal!..."

(22) As Prinz pointed out, the major factor unifying the Zionists and the Nazis was their commitment to the existence of a ‘Jewish question’.
Both sides were perceiving the existence of the European Jewry as a question and considering that Jews and non-Jews could impossibly live mutually.

On the contrary, assimilationist Jews did not even want to recognize the existence of such question. And it was certainly a treason according to the Zionists.

Therefore the Zionists resorted to violence, coercion & force toward the Jews who had lost their race consciousness.
Assimilationist German Jewry was fiercely attacked by Judische Rundschau, in the weekly periodical of ZVfD.
The editor, Robert Weltsch wrote in his editorial: " At times of crisis throughout history, the Jewish people has faced the question of its own guilt.

Our most important prayer says ‘We were expelled from our country because of our sins’...Jewry bears a great guilt because it failed to heed Theodor Herzl’s call...Because Jews did not display their Jewishness with pride, because they wanted to shirk the Jewish Question, they must share the blame for degradation of Jewry"

(23) The mentality of the Zionists was clear: Assimilationist Jews had committed a sin by ignoring the call of the Zionists and denying their of racial consciousness and they would pay for it under
the oppression of the Nazis, the ally of the Zionists.

Consequently, in Judische Rundschau articles attacking assimilationists and praising the rightness of Nazism were published at the same time.

In April 1933, Kurt Blumenfeld, The General Secretary of ZVfD, wrote that:"
We who live here as ‘foreign race’ have to respect racial consciousness and racial interest of the German people absolutely"

(24)Zionist Rabbi Joachim Prinz was explaining that the Zionists could agree with the Nazis who were racists like themselves: "A state which is constructed on the principle of the purity of nation and race can only have respect for those Jews who see themselves in the same way"(25)

One can plainly see
How nice it is to ave friends like zionists ........??

>>

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75604 Sep 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly...nor logic yours.
You should try and get some rest Coccyx. It's going to be a long time before Muslims displace Jews from their ancestral home again.
The Tarbaby is lonely. Be kind. He's bobbing for Gray's lap apples.
Yump in fa got

Entre-deux, Reunion

#75605 Sep 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The Tarbaby is lonely. Be kind. He's bobbing for Gray's lap apples.
a israeli shit eating bat using proxy .
hasbarat israelices can take many forms.
except an intelligent one.
Free Palestine

Entre-deux, Reunion

#75606 Sep 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly...nor logic yours.
Jews ??? ancestral home ???
what kind of lullaby is that ?
all i see is europeans colonizing a territory in the Middle East, just like they did in the Usa.
then the Usa (no Wonder) using that illegal entity to control the Middle East.

ancestral home is for stupid israelis ass-holes such as you.

To summarize your spam, you are a hasbarat israelice trying to pass himself as an american, with the sole intention to divert the thread.

Israel is an illegal occupying power made of genocidal psycopaths with a history of murder, opression and land theft.

Long live free Palestine

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75607 Sep 14, 2014
coccyx wrote:
I blow rich Jewish tourists for a living in my make-shift cab. Skinless franks are the way to go.
The truth will set you free. Good job.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75609 Sep 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The Tarbaby is lonely. Be kind. He's bobbing for Gray's lap apples.
The joke is on him...Grey has no balls.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75610 Sep 14, 2014
Free Palestine wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews ??? ancestral home ???
what kind of lullaby is that ?
all i see is europeans colonizing a territory in the Middle East, just like they did in the Usa.
then the Usa (no Wonder) using that illegal entity to control the Middle East.
ancestral home is for stupid israelis ass-holes such as you.
To summarize your spam, you are a hasbarat israelice trying to pass himself as an american, with the sole intention to divert the thread.
Israel is an illegal occupying power made of genocidal psycopaths with a history of murder, opression and land theft.
Long live free Palestine
If that's all you see then you need your vision checked. I'm one of those rare native Floridians and you burst in here talking to someone who hasn't posted here since 2009. And, since we call this little spot our home we have no need to divert this thread. Tell the truth: Is this the first time you used the expression "genocidal psycopaths"? I think that in order to recognize one you should at least be able to spell it. I'll just chalk your missing all the homicidal psychopaths in EVERY Muslim country between Reunion and Israel up to your poor vision and leave it at that.

There is no Palestine and at the rate the Arabs are unifying, there never will be...suck on it.
Fk Palestine

Phoenix, AZ

#75611 Sep 14, 2014
And the camel they rode in on!
Free Palestine

Reunion

#75612 Sep 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If that's all you see then you need your vision checked. I'm one of those rare native Floridians and you burst in here talking to someone who hasn't posted here since 2009. And, since we call this little spot our home we have no need to divert this thread. Tell the truth: Is this the first time you used the expression "genocidal psycopaths"? I think that in order to recognize one you should at least be able to spell it. I'll just chalk your missing all the homicidal psychopaths in EVERY Muslim country between Reunion and Israel up to your poor vision and leave it at that.
There is no Palestine and at the rate the Arabs are unifying, there never will be...suck on it.
I am concerned about the palestinians.
I have the right, in view of what is happening, to express my opinion.
I beleive there is a genocide perpetrated by Israel against the people of Palestine, and that Israel is occupying land that does not belong to Israel.
This can happen only with the tacit approval and the billions of dollars given by the usa.

Also i can prove now that between the two of us the most inpartial here is me, for you have a bone in that fight, you contribute, one way or the other, to that genocide.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75613 Sep 14, 2014
Free Palestine wrote:
<quoted text>
I am concerned about the palestinians.
I have the right, in view of what is happening, to express my opinion.
I beleive there is a genocide perpetrated by Israel against the people of Palestine, and that Israel is occupying land that does not belong to Israel.
This can happen only with the tacit approval and the billions of dollars given by the usa.
Also i can prove now that between the two of us the most inpartial here is me, for you have a bone in that fight, you contribute, one way or the other, to that genocide.
I share your concern for the "Palestinians", and since this site lives in the USA you are indeed welcome to express your opinion. Don't play coy though, when your opinion is met by disagreement. Your views are just as controversial to us as ours are to you. For example, I find it ironic that you complain about occupation by colonial powers while your proxy posts from a French possession not geographically contiguous to France. Hypocrisy much?

Let's also agree to disagree on the definition of genocide. I find your use of the word in relation to the Arabs currently fighting Israel inaccurate if not outright misleading. How is it genocide when between 1948 and now the Arab population in the West Bank and Gaza has quintupled? If you ask me, Israel sucks at it.

You may need to accept that there exists a large group who feel that Arabs are as responsible as Israelis for the suffering of the "Palestinians". They led them into refugee camps and then when their repeated attempts to reclaim Israel failed, they kicked them to the curb. The "refugees" were never allowed to assimilate into their hosts' populations and even today they live on the very fringe of Arab society.

I used to pride myself on my objectivity in this conflict. I thought...WTF?...I'm enlightened, I don't vote party lines. I can examine the situation through unfiltered lenses. That wore off when I recognized the futility of Israel trying to make peace with a people who cannot even make peace among themselves. I voluntarily relinquish any claim to impartiality but you sir are disqualified from your claim by your grotesque anti-Israel bias. At least I wish the end of this conflict sees Arabs and Jews living peacefully side-by-side. All you do is claim victimhood and preach death to Israel and the Great Satan.

Neither of us will live to see your wish realized so a more productive use of your time might be the giddy anticipation of Beaujolais Nouveau Day. L'chaim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Comrade 1,680,469
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 8 min Lyuda 28
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min Thor156 11,718
What's the Matter with California? 26 min actorvet 3
Chris Matthews sexual harasser. 43 min not for welfare 36
Time to send in the Feds 1 hr New Jersey-Kaliph... 2
pelosi 1 hr DriedupTwat 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance