Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70939 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

YesWeCan

Stevens Point, WI

#75564 Sep 6, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>..
...conceived, developed and produced by filthy Jews .. haram, don't use it..
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/ne...
Not even close..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75566 Sep 7, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close..........
Why are you wasting your vacation time on us? You should treat yourself better.
voice of peace

Ramat Gan, Israel

#75567 Sep 7, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you wasting your vacation time on us? You should treat yourself better.

He's probably training at an ISIS boot camp.
Da'boys can get him .. by his Ip.
Make that phone call to Homeland Security Depot.. plizzzz.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75568 Sep 7, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
He's probably training at an ISIS boot camp.
Da'boys can get him .. by his Ip.
Make that phone call to Homeland Security Depot.. plizzzz.
Conclusion jumper! It may be between Minnesota where Al-Shabaab trains and Michigan which is Al Q/Brotherhood but Wisconsin is still all-American dairy country.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75569 Sep 8, 2014
TRD, what do you think??? To me it looks pretty good.

The value of boots on the ground and eyes on the target … and professionals.

Leave it to Obama and all this capability will go away …

Wow! Just superb! Love Special Forces and Army aviation!

Here's a great clip of the "Night

Stalkers" in their birds rolling in on ISIS with chain

guns and penetrators, guided, of course, by Army SF with

laser target designators. The SF guys definitely have

their boots on the ground.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75570 Sep 8, 2014
Uzi wrote:
TRD, what do you think??? To me it looks pretty good.
The value of boots on the ground and eyes on the target … and professionals.
Leave it to Obama and all this capability will go away …
Wow! Just superb! Love Special Forces and Army aviation!
Here's a great clip of the "Night
Stalkers" in their birds rolling in on ISIS with chain
guns and penetrators, guided, of course, by Army SF with
laser target designators. The SF guys definitely have
their boots on the ground.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
I don't think it's ISIS unless they were a problem in Iraq 5 years ago. Somebody is pulling wool making believe this just happened. I'm not pointing fingers but I think it's the guy impersonating a Kurd.

James Starek gets it! Read his comment, it's the last one. It's AWESOME...it's just not new.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75571 Sep 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it's ISIS unless they were a problem in Iraq 5 years ago. Somebody is pulling wool making believe this just happened. I'm not pointing fingers but I think it's the guy impersonating a Kurd.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B2sDNT91RzwXX
James Starek gets it! Read his comment, it's the last one. It's AWESOME...it's just not new.
Who cares as long as they killing arab shit. But agree, its some fireworks. How the hell you get out alive from something like this. I was under fire but not with this much power. Shit. But I agree, if you want to shoot, shoot.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75573 Sep 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares as long as they killing arab shit. But agree, its some fireworks. How the hell you get out alive from something like this. I was under fire but not with this much power. Shit. But I agree, if you want to shoot, shoot.
In the old days the guns fired slower. Back then I dropped bombs a lot more than I used the guns. Now, it seems like everyone leads with the mini-gun and then finishes with something bigger. Lasers make target ID a lot easier too. No more firing blind and then trying to correct off the first shot.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75574 Sep 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>In the old days the guns fired slower. Back then I dropped bombs a lot more than I used the guns. Now, it seems like everyone leads with the mini-gun and then finishes with something bigger. Lasers make target ID a lot easier too. No more firing blind and then trying to correct off the first shot.
Correct and just a reminder what carpet bombing is all about. They just could not hit the targets as needed the aim just was not good enough so they came in with hundreds of planes and hit every sq. feet possible not to miss anything. Oh, those good old days:-))))))))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75576 Sep 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct and just a reminder what carpet bombing is all about. They just could not hit the targets as needed the aim just was not good enough so they came in with hundreds of planes and hit every sq. feet possible not to miss anything. Oh, those good old days:-))))))))
Those helo pilots must barely fit in the cockpit with their GIANT balls. To me, the quality of a bombing run was always measured in the ease of egress. If they were able to return fire I was doing it wrong. It was comforting to be able to leave faster than I got there...not a luxury helicopters provide so that's just one more reason those guys are crazy.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75577 Sep 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Those helo pilots must barely fit in the cockpit with their GIANT balls. To me, the quality of a bombing run was always measured in the ease of egress. If they were able to return fire I was doing it wrong. It was comforting to be able to leave faster than I got there...not a luxury helicopters provide so that's just one more reason those guys are crazy.
On second thought , maybe they were shooting at empty buildings:-))))))))
I mean I did not see any return fire. Or they were dead up front which is good.
God Bless America.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75578 Sep 9, 2014
This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance.
During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied,'Non-believers!'
I responded,'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'
He sheepishly replied,'Yes.'

I then stated,'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'
The Muslim was speechless!

I continued,'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah,
who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.
In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75579 Sep 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
On second thought , maybe they were shooting at empty buildings:-))))))))
I mean I did not see any return fire. Or they were dead up front which is good.
God Bless America.
If you survived that, you could walk between raindrops in a hurricane.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75580 Sep 10, 2014
It's' weird that I'd find this locally when I haven't heard anything about it from you guys. That's like what...three degrees? I had no idea Kevin Bacon was Arab.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
9/2014/9/10/israeli_cop_charge d_.html

On the record: What happened to this kid, let alone what happened to his cousin is a tragedy. I'm not happy that this is what people will remember about the conflict you're in.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75581 Sep 10, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75582 Sep 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
I, for one, wouldn't post an injustice to Police Officers trying to maintain order. Now, if there was a video of them cracking the little terrorist wannabee's head open like a ripe melon, I post it in multiple forums. ;>)
Mandela

South Perth, Australia

#75583 Sep 11, 2014
>
>
>
>

Courtesy o Uzit .......wit claims o true story.......( smirk ...smirk)
>
>
This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance.
During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied,'Non-believers!'
I responded,'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'
He sheepishly replied,'Yes.'

I then stated,'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'
The Muslim was speechless!

To be Cntd

>
Mandela

South Perth, Australia

#75584 Sep 11, 2014
>
>
>
Contd

Uzit quoted post
>
I continued,'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah,
who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head.
Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.
In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference...
>
>

Uzit claim to "true story" may be more believable had the cast included a zionist rabbi.......
>
Then on interrogating "holyman Abe" Rick Mathes, cud ave found that the rabbis teachings may pro-claim and willfully encourage
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>> ......murder - pillage - rape an plunder ..........upon all none jews .....!!
I
This is not recent news its been known....documented and on record for 100s of years
( for non believers = google it)

zionists -including - banksters - media mongols - state & Fed pollies - finance - Justice -security orgs - many other critical instituions - positions crucial to peace & security of the US, have over the past 100 yrs relentlessly & purposely infiltrated virtually all US institutions of importance..........Lock -Stock an Barrel .......!!

DON’T yoo be a worrying aboooot the muslims take over in 20yrs.........?

>>>>>> Look around today –
>>>>>>The Zionists have pilfered an plundered the US …….
>>>>>>> >>>In 1961 Ben Freedman (a former jew) warned of just this and more…

READ MY LIPS >>>>>>> THE USZ WOZ HI - JACKED WHILE YO SLEPT<<<<<

But don’t feel too lonely .....so too woz much of the western world ……particularly those countries who offer little criticism to the genocide and real holocaust zionist Israel has engineered and relentlessly perpetrated in Palestine over the past 70 years or so…..

Now - Wot Say yo to that..........
>
Mandela

South Perth, Australia

#75585 Sep 11, 2014
Contd

Uzit quoted post
>

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

>
>

Uzit claim to "true story" may be more believable had the cast included a zionist rabbi.......
>
Then on interrogating "holyman Abe" Rick Mathes, cud ave found that the rabbis teachings may pro-claim and willfully encourage
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>> ......murder - pillage - rape an plunder ..........upon all none jews .....!!
I
This is not recent news its been known....documented and on record for 100s of years

zionists -including - banksters - media mongols - state & Fed pollies - finance - Justice -security orgs - many other critical instituions - positions crucial to peace & security of the US, have over the past 100 yrs relentlessly & purposely infiltrated virtually all US institutions of importance..........Lock -Stock an Barrel .......!!

But don’t feel too lonely .....so too woz much of the western world ……particularly those countries who offer little criticism to the genocide and real holocaust zionist Israel has engineered and relentlessly perpetrated in Palestine over the past 70 years or so…..

>

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75586 Sep 11, 2014
Mandela wrote:
Contd
Uzit quoted post
>
>
>
>
I
>
Would you be more comfortable using your native language? I only bring it up because some of us take exception to the way you are butchering English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,417,899
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 min GEORGIA 3,028
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min SweLL GirL 9,376
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Hill4me 222,372
Word (Dec '08) 52 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,691
Social Security 52 min LOGIC is in trouble 7
last post wins! (Apr '13) 52 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,450
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 103,448

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages