Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70599 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75475 Aug 28, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
TRD, goddamn it....How about Zuckerberg..??
Shitcan and all those BDS aces, should stay a mile away from the F'book..
You don't fool me, TRD.
You purposely skept Zuckerber .... You skept him, because of Priscilla..!!
Shitcan, I'll tell you a secret ..........all those perverted circumcised guys like TRD .....<whispering> me included ... they all dream of an encounter with an intelligent good looking, submise oriental young woman ... that will bring breakfast to bed after every morning extenuating work out between the bed sheets..
He's not Israeli so he doesn't count.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75476 Aug 28, 2014
South Africa holds the largest pro-Israel rally in African history.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/08/06/wow-...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75477 Aug 28, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>However arrogant we are is directly proportionate to the accomplishment of our life goals. I myself am very arrogant, I'm proud of what I've accomplished and the life I've lived. You, on the other hand, are a bitter, jealous unfulfilled kind of creep who's only shot at regulating his temper is wrapped around an over inflated antisemitic bias. We can't help being exceptional because it's in our genes. You can't help being a douchebag because it's the biggest part of your makeup. See?
Tell you what...I'm all about helping the more unfortunate so here's what I propose: You choose a time and place and we'll meet so you can have a few uninterrupted moments to focus your rage and take out every bad tip you ever got from a Jew on my ass. How about that? Are you brave enough to create a blatantly lopsided scenario in which you get to play out your favorite Nazi vs. Jew scenario? Maybe after you are released from the hospital you'll have a better understanding of how Jews feel. In a nutshell, we don't consider ourselves exceptional at all. It's only losers like you who spend their entire lives underachieving who elevate us to such lofty positions. Among ourselves, we are all average. Without you for comparison, that's all we would be.
Since you obviously don't do much thinking before you act, I encourage you to pick a color while thinking of a time and place because your casts don't have to be plain white plaster anymore.
Now, that's my guy. I can't get that Port Jeff Mutt to meet me on the the Bridgeport ferry. They are all gutless phaggots. Shitcan is among the worst.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75478 Aug 28, 2014
Israel reverses Jordanian ethnic cleansing...

Jerusalem Approves Huge Yeshiva in Shimon Hatzaddik

Ohr Sameach is to build a 9-story building in the neighborhood in eastern Jerusalem which was ethnic-cleansed by Jordan in 1947.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75479 Aug 28, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Now, that's my guy. I can't get that Port Jeff Mutt to meet me on the the Bridgeport ferry. They are all gutless phaggots. Shitcan is among the worst.
May as well make it an international love fest and move the venue back to Epcot. Nah. What are the chances Veeky and Ahmad, you and the Port Jeff detard, Shhitcan and me all show up? You can't even get yours to cross the sound on a scheduled ferry.

Have you noticed how when he's whining about Jews he's doing it on the Jewish/Zionist controlled media? CHA-CHING!
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75480 Aug 29, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Now, that's my guy. I can't get that Port Jeff Mutt to meet me on the the Bridgeport ferry. They are all gutless phaggots. Shitcan is among the worst.
Have you noticed the "noisy silence" from the gutless - when faced up - bullies have a tendency to run back to the holes from whence they came ...

Or the tunnels ...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75481 Aug 29, 2014

DOCTOR’S EXAM

A Muslim immigrant goes to a doctor in Dearborn Michigan and Says " I feel terrible".

The doctor examines him and then says,“You need to pee and crap in a bucket for a week, throw in a dead fish and a rotting cabbage. Put a towel over your head, hold your face over the bucket and inhale the vapors for 3 days".

The man does this and goes back to the doctor. He says "I feel wonderful. What was wrong with me?"

"You were just homesick".

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75482 Aug 29, 2014
Uzi wrote:
DOCTOR’S EXAM
A Muslim immigrant goes to a doctor in Dearborn Michigan and Says " I feel terrible".
The doctor examines him and then says,“You need to pee and crap in a bucket for a week, throw in a dead fish and a rotting cabbage. Put a towel over your head, hold your face over the bucket and inhale the vapors for 3 days".
The man does this and goes back to the doctor. He says "I feel wonderful. What was wrong with me?"
"You were just homesick".
An Uzi in the hands of a 7 year old is a bad thing. No?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75483 Aug 29, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
An Uzi in the hands of a 7 year old is a bad thing. No?
http://politix.topix.com/story/13876-this-is-...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75484 Aug 29, 2014
So she was 9. Sue me.
James

Santa Ana, CA

#75485 Aug 29, 2014
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75486 Aug 29, 2014
James wrote:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix /2014/06/12/article-2655977-1E B4382300000578-468_964x515.jpg
I certainly agree!!!!
<quoted text>
what does it say on the post it note??

I can see something about "jaws" in the background .. but cannot with the best will in the world read that post it ..

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75487 Aug 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
With all that being said the one true fact that you don't mention is why do you still hold on to their land and oppress them? The United Nations borders have been decimated by you and you have taken at least 70% of their land. With out this being the heart of the conversation you will never have peace and are hated by most of the world..........
Israel's military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza began in 1967, Israel occupied the two Palestinian territories.(Israel also took control of Syria's Golan Heights, which it annexed in 1981, and Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, which it returned to Egypt in 1982.)
Israeli forces have occupied and controlled the West Bank ever since. It withdrew its occupying troops and settlers from Gaza in 2005, but maintains a full blockade of the territory, which has turned Gaza into what human rights organizations sometimes call an "open-air prison" and has pushed the unemployment rate up to 40 percent.
Israel says the occupation is necessary for security given its tiny size: to protect Israelis from Palestinian attacks and to provide a buffer from foreign invasions.
******** But that does not explain the settlers.*********
This is where the Israeli thieves come into play, not to mention the UN borders that Israel does not care about. You wouldn't have won the war without the assistance of foreign fighters and military equipment but as soon as possible you tell them to go fckkkkk themselves......... This is the blood sucking Jew way..........
Settlers are Israelis who move into the West Bank. They are violating international law, which forbids an occupying force from moving its citizens into occupied territory. Many of the 500,000 settlers are just looking for cheap housing; most live within a few miles of the Israeli border, often in the around surrounding Jerusalem.
Others move deep into the West Bank to claim land for Jews, out of religious fervor and/or a desire to see more or all of the West Bank absorbed into Israel.
In the short term, settlers of all forms make life for Palestinians even more difficult, by forcing the Israeli government to guard them with walls or soldiers that further constrain Palestinians. In the long term, the settlers create what are sometimes called "facts on the ground": Israeli communities that blur the borders and expand land that Israel could claim for itself in any eventual peace deal.
The Israeli occupation of the West Bank is all-consuming for the Palestinians who live there, constrained by Israeli checkpoints and 20-foot walls, subject to an Israeli military justice system in which on average two children are arrested every day, stuck with an economy stifled by strict Israeli border control, and countless other indignities large and small.
The truth of the story is Israel is a terrible country and people who kill women and children and try and tell the world they are right with their forked tongue. You oppress and kill for your gain and the world will stop you one day, your time is running out.......... You are the modern day NAZI'sssssssssssssssss, how interesting this is..........

Hahahahahaha…

You want us to turn just like that .. Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem toooo …. to who..??

I swear, I'd like to turn the above mentioned property to somenoe… but I don't know who to turn the keys to..

Can you help us there, Shitcan..??
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75488 Aug 29, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
what does it say on the post it note??
I can see something about "jaws" in the background .. but cannot with the best will in the world read that post it ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZvCI-gNK_y4XX

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

..** it wasn't the airplane … it was beauty that killed King Kong **…

I know that being Danish … you'll find it very difficult to understand.
However,…try to flow with me…

Shitcan,……for sure it won't take him much to understand where is it that I'm trying to get to…..

Danetoo, this is a very Jewish thing…
Every time da'Jews want to bring down someone powerful … da'Jews will pair to him a nice piece of asz.. Gabbisch..??

Jaws doesn't know it yet … but **he has it coming**…
Look at the top of the poster. What do you see there … aaaaah..??
A nice piece of asz, swimming .. and driving Jaws nuts..

Some filthy Jew, this time in the Gulf… is already taking care of Jaws. This time is that sexy swimmer…

Well, and if you still can't see my point… think offffff … think of Bill and Monica..

YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75489 Aug 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
With all that being said the one true fact that you don't mention is why do you still hold on to their land and oppress them? The United Nations borders have been decimated by you and you have taken at least 70% of their land. With out this being the heart of the conversation you will never have peace and are hated by most of the world..........
Israel's military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza began in 1967, Israel occupied the two Palestinian territories.(Israel also took control of Syria's Golan Heights, which it annexed in 1981, and Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, which it returned to Egypt in 1982.)
Israeli forces have occupied and controlled the West Bank ever since. It withdrew its occupying troops and settlers from Gaza in 2005, but maintains a full blockade of the territory, which has turned Gaza into what human rights organizations sometimes call an "open-air prison" and has pushed the unemployment rate up to 40 percent.
Israel says the occupation is necessary for security given its tiny size: to protect Israelis from Palestinian attacks and to provide a buffer from foreign invasions.
******** But that does not explain the settlers.*********
This is where the Israeli thieves come into play, not to mention the UN borders that Israel does not care about. You wouldn't have won the war without the assistance of foreign fighters and military equipment but as soon as possible you tell them to go fckkkkk themselves......... This is the blood sucking Jew way..........
Settlers are Israelis who move into the West Bank. They are violating international law, which forbids an occupying force from moving its citizens into occupied territory. Many of the 500,000 settlers are just looking for cheap housing; most live within a few miles of the Israeli border, often in the around surrounding Jerusalem.
Others move deep into the West Bank to claim land for Jews, out of religious fervor and/or a desire to see more or all of the West Bank absorbed into Israel.
In the short term, settlers of all forms make life for Palestinians even more difficult, by forcing the Israeli government to guard them with walls or soldiers that further constrain Palestinians. In the long term, the settlers create what are sometimes called "facts on the ground": Israeli communities that blur the borders and expand land that Israel could claim for itself in any eventual peace deal.
The Israeli occupation of the West Bank is all-consuming for the Palestinians who live there, constrained by Israeli checkpoints and 20-foot walls, subject to an Israeli military justice system in which on average two children are arrested every day, stuck with an economy stifled by strict Israeli border control, and countless other indignities large and small.
The truth of the story is Israel is a terrible country and people who kill women and children and try and tell the world they are right with their forked tongue. You oppress and kill for your gain and the world will stop you one day, your time is running out.......... You are the modern day NAZI'sssssssssssssssss, how interesting this is..........
Oh TRD a real web tough guy, you are a first class blow hard just like the rest of your people..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75490 Aug 29, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
So she was 9. Sue me.
Be careful what you wish for.

I'm going to weigh-in on the side of preventing anyone under driving age from operation of a motor vehicle or an automatic weapon. It takes a certain amount of physical strength and coordination to do either so a driver's license should be the minimum standard for participation.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75491 Aug 29, 2014
You will be getting a break from me as I am taking a 5 week vacation traveling around the US, the assssssssssssssssssss beating and reality check I constantly give you has been uplifting to me and others who frequent this pathetic thread.......... Maybe I should visit Israel and meet some of you or even Orlando.......... Ha Ha Ha..........
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75492 Aug 29, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful what you wish for.
I'm going to weigh-in on the side of preventing anyone under driving age from operation of a motor vehicle or an automatic weapon. It takes a certain amount of physical strength and coordination to do either so a driver's license should be the minimum standard for participation.
Hopefully the first bus that you will meet will do humanity a tiny little favor and make a nice piece of stinking ground meat out of you. Allah u achbar. Piece of shit
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75493 Aug 29, 2014
Our Bibi at 28 years of age

danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75494 Aug 29, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =47lGaTBjUJ8XX
..** it wasn't the airplane … it was beauty that killed King Kong **…
I know that being Danish … you'll find it very difficult to understand.
However,…try to flow with me…
Shitcan,……for sure it won't take him much to understand where is it that I'm trying to get to…..
Danetoo, this is a very Jewish thing…
Every time da'Jews want to bring down someone powerful … da'Jews will pair to him a nice piece of asz.. Gabbisch..??
Jaws doesn't know it yet … but **he has it coming**…
Look at the top of the poster. What do you see there … aaaaah..??
A nice piece of asz, swimming .. and driving Jaws nuts..
Some filthy Jew, this time in the Gulf… is already taking care of Jaws. This time is that sexy swimmer…
Well, and if you still can't see my point… think offffff … think of Bill and Monica..
I know it's "just like that" - something you do guys do so well ... while the shitbags ... get .... the rest ...

prior to seeing your last video ... I was just about to post that one

One of my favourite choreographies ... "he just couldn't take his arsenic" ....

you gotta be rather special to be responsible for everything "they" say you are responsible for

9/11 ... all western media ... the US congress ... Saudi ... ISIS (allegedly the latest I heard is that hte leader of ISIS is really an Israeli called Moishe or something like that)... probably responsible for the world economy ... the Icelandic volcano ... air traffic control .. MH017 and 370 ...

and here's something about the People's Front of Judea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,382,270
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Sublime1 101,920
News Nearly 1,400 people shot this year as Chicago b... 11 min bozo 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min JRB 214,275
Word (Dec '08) 24 min GEORGIA 6,141
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 25 min GEORGIA 1,496
abby5-24-16 27 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages