Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75421 Aug 21, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's chicken shit, pal.
This is making me sick...
http://ncronline.org/news/global/expulsion-ch...
Ignore him, it's probably a Lutheran with a German family background anyway. Don't get me wrong, there are some sick Jewish weirdos out there but Henry's dad just throws every "Jewish sounding" name up against the wall to see if any stick. What he'll never mention is the 250,000 sick gentile weirdos who commit heinous crimes between the instances of his alleged jailhouse Jew-boys.

Getting enough rest between sirens?
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#75422 Aug 22, 2014
I support Israel 100%, If Hamas wants fishing rights and access routes extended, why can't they do it peacefully?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75423 Aug 22, 2014
I smell history repeating itself. At this rate, it won't be long before the west re-invades Iraq to confront ISIS. Start the clock and post your guesses as to how long "No boots on the ground" lasts this time.
danetoo

Badajoz, Spain

#75424 Aug 22, 2014
good to see peoples are still here ... and hope these said peoples are well and sound - they know who they are :))

in Spain now ... looooooovely ... rocky, mountainous, rivers, hams, wild boar, uh .. bats (not too fond of them mind), eagles, wild mint, thyme, rosemary ... totally off the tourist trail

took a long drive in my car and "forgot" to stop .. so here I am ....
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75425 Aug 22, 2014
I love how NetyanHitler used Foley's picture of beheading to further his cause, the Jew character free zone is alive and well.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75426 Aug 22, 2014
danetoo wrote:
good to see peoples are still here ... and hope these said peoples are well and sound - they know who they are :))
in Spain now ... looooooovely ... rocky, mountainous, rivers, hams, wild boar, uh .. bats (not too fond of them mind), eagles, wild mint, thyme, rosemary ... totally off the tourist trail
took a long drive in my car and "forgot" to stop .. so here I am ....
Sounds like heaven. Try to embrace (figuratively) your friends the bats. We love them in Florida because they reduce the mosquito population. I treat it as one of those Sun Tsu situations where the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We converted the back yard into a "Batitat" so they would stick around and we never tire of watching them start their hunt at twilight. It never gets old
danetoo

Badajoz, Spain

#75427 Aug 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like heaven. Try to embrace (figuratively) your friends the bats. We love them in Florida because they reduce the mosquito population. I treat it as one of those Sun Tsu situations where the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We converted the back yard into a "Batitat" so they would stick around and we never tire of watching them start their hunt at twilight. It never gets old
It's as close to my idea of heaven as can be - and yes i don't mind bats in the free outside - I just don't like them when they find "inside" - staying in a 15th century building - probably haunted lol - and there's all sorts of nooks and crannies where these creatures can stay and "hang upside down" - I once around a year or so ago - unknowingly - disturbed one - and I had to dive out of the way as it came at me - teeth bared - bit worrying as they do carry rabies - so have made clear I'm never ever gonna disturb one again !! Lol ...

Hope you're well - still very hot here - but go to the river daily to swim - very clean water - but freezing as it comes from the mountains above. It's a very dry heat here - so not too bad :))

F
ACME Rock Sales

Orlando, FL

#75428 Aug 22, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's as close to my idea of heaven as can be - and yes i don't mind bats in the free outside - I just don't like them when they find "inside" - staying in a 15th century building - probably haunted lol - and there's all sorts of nooks and crannies where these creatures can stay and "hang upside down" - I once around a year or so ago - unknowingly - disturbed one - and I had to dive out of the way as it came at me - teeth bared - bit worrying as they do carry rabies - so have made clear I'm never ever gonna disturb one again !! Lol ...
Hope you're well - still very hot here - but go to the river daily to swim - very clean water - but freezing as it comes from the mountains above. It's a very dry heat here - so not too bad :))
F
Yeah, bats are good outside...only.

It was 99 F. here today with a heat index (feels like) of 107. It's so humid I actually feel like I'm hydrating by breathing. Since it was one of the hottest days of the year I started an irrigation repair early this morning. Then Mr. Murphy showed up and turned it into one of those all-day projects that are a cascade of errors which show up one at a time. As I'd fix one thing and test the repair, another problem would become visible. I was lucky I only had to do one trip to the Home Depot or else it might have turned into a two day thing.That's the last time I take a friend up on his offer to use his backhoe to transplant a tree for us. I never saw it but he somehow compressed a run of PVC pipe enough to shatter the three fittings in the run. One of them was hidden under a tree root so I had to saw it out. Unfortunately, the water supply to my house was hidden under it and I turned it into a geyser. Good times.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75429 Aug 22, 2014
Oops...forgot to log in.
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75430 Aug 23, 2014
ACME Rock Sales wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, bats are good outside...only.
It was 99 F. here today with a heat index (feels like) of 107. It's so humid I actually feel like I'm hydrating by breathing. Since it was one of the hottest days of the year I started an irrigation repair early this morning. Then Mr. Murphy showed up and turned it into one of those all-day projects that are a cascade of errors which show up one at a time. As I'd fix one thing and test the repair, another problem would become visible. I was lucky I only had to do one trip to the Home Depot or else it might have turned into a two day thing.That's the last time I take a friend up on his offer to use his backhoe to transplant a tree for us. I never saw it but he somehow compressed a run of PVC pipe enough to shatter the three fittings in the run. One of them was hidden under a tree root so I had to saw it out. Unfortunately, the water supply to my house was hidden under it and I turned it into a geyser. Good times.

Love it.
Sounds like fun.

Moreover, what's wrong with Home Depot..??
If they offer me Heavens or a take-all-you-want Home Depot Card ... I go for the card..!!
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75431 Aug 23, 2014
Hola, danetoo.
Como estas.
Que vino estas bebiendo..??.... con Tapas..??
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75432 Aug 23, 2014
RED ALERT ..IN TEL AVIV..!!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkq5r8PxdK1...
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75433 Aug 23, 2014
Shit can, why in your opinion ...

..nobody on the Arab League gives a damn ..??
..why hasn't the 'M'izballah opened a northern front..??(Mizballah -rime with Hissballah- is the sleng word for city dump..)
..why isn't Putain all sored..??
.. why Ban ki moon .. is not answering the phone..??

.. why all it's coming from Washington D.C.... is just lip service..??

..why the coward assassins terrorists of Hamas started shooting at their own people..on the streets of Gaza..??

..why the Hamas keeps shooting rockets knowing that all it does is bring more misery to the Palestinian People in Gaza ... cause so far nobody that I know is gone back to Poland, Russia, Rumania, Turkey, Yemen ... or any of the North Africa heavens..??

Why ..... why shit can ..??
Let's see some dignity on your answer ..... for a change..
danetoo

Badajoz, Spain

#75434 Aug 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Hola, danetoo.
Como estas.
Que vino estas bebiendo..??.... con Tapas..??
haha

Hola VoP

Estoy muy bien !! Y buen vino tinto -- Rioja region !!!:))

Si - con tapas ... siempre

hope I got it right - still learning ... while trying to have fun, too - rock climbing, swimming in rivers (bloody cold water tho')- eating, drinking, walking, cycling ....

Hope you are well and not too many sirens from "pest control" as faith called it ......
danetoo

Badajoz, Spain

#75435 Aug 23, 2014
ACME Rock Sales wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, bats are good outside...only.
I hope you got some nice cold beer in !!!!

:))

just had a great lunch here ... bloody meat, meat and more meat in this region of Spain ...:)) and Rioja .. you get so tiiiiiiiiired

but now have to do some work ... have a project to do here, so better get on doing it .. or continuing it rather
danetoo

Badajoz, Spain

#75436 Aug 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
RED ALERT ..IN TEL AVIV..!!
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkq5r8PxdK1...
sounds like a dangerous time ... lol

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75437 Aug 23, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you got some nice cold beer in !!!!
:))
just had a great lunch here ... bloody meat, meat and more meat in this region of Spain ...:)) and Rioja .. you get so tiiiiiiiiired
but now have to do some work ... have a project to do here, so better get on doing it .. or continuing it rather
I drank about 5 liters of water during the course of the day so the first beer with pizza was the last. I don't know how much of my intake was left at the end of the day but I was certainly having trouble lifting that 12 ounce can. It's just not easy digging in a wet hole...half the dirt washes out of the shovel so it takes at least twice the effort.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that not all Riojas are red. I hear that consuming water at a 2:1 ratio to wine will counteract the fatigue and headache. Too bad I'm usually asleep before I sort that all out. ;>))
Mic

Even Yehuda, Israel

#75438 Aug 23, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
Ari Squire a Jew parasite because of money problems, chooses a 20 year old man who worked at a Home Depot because they were the same size to fake his own death for a 6 million insurance scam.
He knocked this kid out with chloroform, and undressed the kid and put his clothes on him with his license in the back pocket of he pants the kid was wearing. He placed the kid under a truck on a jack and pushed the truck off the jack so it would fall on the kid and kill him, he lit the kid on fire so he would be unrecognizable and then the Jew wife called 911 stating my garage seems to be on fire.
You low life pathetic Jews make me sick, anything for a buck crowd.
The most hated group of people in the world for many good reasons.......
Jews are by far the most contributing peuple in the worlds relative to its population. In all fields.
You hypocrite. You use Jews inventions and products developed by Jews on a daily basis.
You are clearly one of those low life impotents that can't do much and blaim a minority that can be successful. Somehow they still succeed with all the lies and hate that peuple like you spread.
Who you call 'low life'
Albert Einstein
Arthur Rubinstein
Beshevis Zinger
Ada Yonath
Gustavo Hertz
Milton Friedman
Robert Aumann
Bruch Shmuel Blumberg
Marc Chagall
Many more on the Nobel prize list
I guess you don't want to know about that. It hearts to see so many good contributing Jews
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75439 Aug 23, 2014
Mic wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are by far the most contributing peuple in the worlds relative to its population. In all fields.
You hypocrite. You use Jews inventions and products developed by Jews on a daily basis.
You are clearly one of those low life impotents that can't do much and blaim a minority that can be successful. Somehow they still succeed with all the lies and hate that peuple like you spread.
Who you call 'low life'
Albert Einstein
Arthur Rubinstein
Beshevis Zinger
Ada Yonath
Gustavo Hertz
Milton Friedman
Robert Aumann
Bruch Shmuel Blumberg
Marc Chagall
Many more on the Nobel prize list
I guess you don't want to know about that. It hearts to see so many good contributing Jews

Mic ... why do I get thiiiiiis feeling that we have been and gone "places" together..??

Does .... a zimmer in Michmoret ring a bell..??
Joan Smith

Knoxville, TN

#75440 Aug 24, 2014
blackmamba wrote:
Israel receives more military aid($3 billion a year) from America than any other country. Egypt hardly a model for secular democrac gets $2 billion a year in military aid from is second. These nations are also the two top purchasers of American military hardware. With that liberal icon of secular democracy and home to 15 of the 9/11 hijackers Saudi Arabia always very near the top in buying military hardwar from America.
Those are American weapons being shop for new or used car http://www.nabacar.com/Blog/ArtMID/509/Articl... used to terrorize destroy to kill and wound the Palestinians in Gaza. America once armed Saddam Hussein with WMD's and other hardware to help him kill 1 million Iranians during the Iraq/Iran war. Before that America armed the Shah of Iran. America also once armed the Taliban of Mullah Omar and al Qaida of Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union.
Guns and bullets seem to be a poor use of American largesse that ends up doing far more harm than good. Sending weapons to this part of the world clearly seems like it is not in the best long term national security interests of the United States. That America always seems to support tyrants and terror everywhere will not be missed, nor forgotten nor ignored in the Muslim world. Sowing the wind America could once again reap an Islamic whirlwind that it has already begun to stir in Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Iran, Indonesia and Pakistan.
this will never end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min new yawk 1,155,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 182,018
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 4 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 5 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young