Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70940 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75494 Aug 29, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =47lGaTBjUJ8XX
..** it wasn't the airplane … it was beauty that killed King Kong **…
I know that being Danish … you'll find it very difficult to understand.
However,…try to flow with me…
Shitcan,……for sure it won't take him much to understand where is it that I'm trying to get to…..
Danetoo, this is a very Jewish thing…
Every time da'Jews want to bring down someone powerful … da'Jews will pair to him a nice piece of asz.. Gabbisch..??
Jaws doesn't know it yet … but **he has it coming**…
Look at the top of the poster. What do you see there … aaaaah..??
A nice piece of asz, swimming .. and driving Jaws nuts..
Some filthy Jew, this time in the Gulf… is already taking care of Jaws. This time is that sexy swimmer…
Well, and if you still can't see my point… think offffff … think of Bill and Monica..
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I know it's "just like that" - something you do guys do so well ... while the shitbags ... get .... the rest ...

prior to seeing your last video ... I was just about to post that one

One of my favourite choreographies ... "he just couldn't take his arsenic" ....

you gotta be rather special to be responsible for everything "they" say you are responsible for

9/11 ... all western media ... the US congress ... Saudi ... ISIS (allegedly the latest I heard is that hte leader of ISIS is really an Israeli called Moishe or something like that)... probably responsible for the world economy ... the Icelandic volcano ... air traffic control .. MH017 and 370 ...

and here's something about the People's Front of Judea

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75495 Aug 29, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the first bus that you will meet will do humanity a tiny little favor and make a nice piece of stinking ground meat out of you. Allah u achbar. Piece of shit
lol ... that was probably to the wrong guy

I've done that a couple of times - since the new layout - where you "reply" at the bottom of a post rather than the top ...

So .. I have replied to the wrong post on a couple of occasions, causing some confusion in the recipient ..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75496 Aug 29, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful what you wish for.
I'm going to weigh-in on the side of preventing anyone under driving age from operation of a motor vehicle or an automatic weapon. It takes a certain amount of physical strength and coordination to do either so a driver's license should be the minimum standard for participation.
Drive recklessly! Oh, and don't forget to bring some extra testicles...the dogs love em.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75497 Aug 29, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the first bus that you will meet will do humanity a tiny little favor and make a nice piece of stinking ground meat out of you. Allah u achbar. Piece of shit
That's a little harsh (considering I'm meeting my grandson at the bus stop in a couple of hours). Now I have to get my affairs in order, get a haircut, dry clean my suit and cut you out of the will.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75498 Aug 29, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... that was probably to the wrong guy
I've done that a couple of times - since the new layout - where you "reply" at the bottom of a post rather than the top ...
So .. I have replied to the wrong post on a couple of occasions, causing some confusion in the recipient ..
Shhhhhhhhhh! There's somebody else we don't want to find the judge button.
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75499 Aug 29, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhhhhhhhh! There's somebody else we don't want to find the judge button.
lol

I'm on my Iphone so rarely see them anyway .. but some people do live by them obviously ..

:))
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75500 Aug 29, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's "just like that" - something you do guys do so well ... while the shitbags ... get .... the rest ...
prior to seeing your last video ... I was just about to post that one
One of my favourite choreographies ... "he just couldn't take his arsenic" ....
you gotta be rather special to be responsible for everything "they" say you are responsible for
9/11 ... all western media ... the US congress ... Saudi ... ISIS (allegedly the latest I heard is that hte leader of ISIS is really an Israeli called Moishe or something like that)... probably responsible for the world economy ... the Icelandic volcano ... air traffic control .. MH017 and 370 ...
and here's something about the People's Front of Judea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NrDVsprWRCQXX

Ohhh, give me a break, Danetoo..

Now they are blaming us .... for Ismail Haniyeh hospitalization..
They say we poissoned the s.o.b.

I wrote our P.M. to ask Ban ki moon ... to have Haniyeh's azz checked thoroughly... immediately..!!
Bibi called me and said:

- VOP, are you nuts..?? What one thing has to do with the other..??
- Use your brain, Bibi. This guy Haniyeh has been underground with his copains for the last 50 days. They ate together, smoked together, drank together, watched TV together, played cards together....
- So..??
- Well, I can't warranty, that out of boredom and curiosity, them terrorists haven't been into each other's azz holes.. Can you, Bibi..??

(when I wrote it in Hebrew, it sounded muuuuch better)
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75501 Aug 29, 2014
Hold your horses, Shitcan..

Don't go wasting your monies.. irresponsibly..!!

The last I heard, da'government is cutting on food stamps in order to have some money to build a wall like we have here,... you know where...

Stay home, do some errands for people around town. Do some yard cleaning .... and wait for some money to arrive from Qatar, before you go visit your cousins in Khan Yunissss...

The cops in the Sritp, didn't get paid ... and they are out there lutting and stealing anything they see ... I'm told..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75502 Aug 29, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I'm on my Iphone so rarely see them anyway .. but some people do live by them obviously ..
:))
Not people, person. Southernbellious Belicosa, or Southern Barking Farter...very belligerent.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75503 Aug 29, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
The last I heard, da'government is cutting on food stamps in order to have some money to build a wall like we have here,... you know where...
Stay home, do some errands for people around town. Do some yard cleaning .... and wait for some money to arrive from Qatar, before you go visit your cousins in Khan Yunissss...
The cops in the Sritp, didn't get paid ... and they are out there lutting and stealing anything they see ... I'm told..
I bet it looked better in Hebrew when you wrote looting ;>0
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75504 Aug 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it looked better in Hebrew when you wrote looting ;>0

Hahahahahaha .... I know where this is leaking from. Lutton, an airport north of London.
I'll get some letters lined up ......and I'll write the story..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75505 Aug 30, 2014
... meantime, text the azzhole that came up with the "puzzle" sh!t.. For you is a "local call"
Tell him/her, VOP has this idea.

They need a clerk, some guy with a PhD in English ... in India.
He'll read aaaaall the comments at Topix, make a list of the more common mistakes people make when raping the Inglish Lenguasch ... and use the correct spelling on the $tupid puzzles..

Topix might get a Nobel Prize in Literature for that gesture...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75506 Aug 30, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
... meantime, text the azzhole that came up with the "puzzle" sh!t.. For you is a "local call"
Tell him/her, VOP has this idea.
They need a clerk, some guy with a PhD in English ... in India.
He'll read aaaaall the comments at Topix, make a list of the more common mistakes people make when raping the Inglish Lenguasch ... and use the correct spelling on the $tupid puzzles..
Topix might get a Nobel Prize in Literature for that gesture...
Topix is a US website so your misspellings are protected under the First Amendment. Butcher away!

BTW, the puzzle for this post...important news.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75508 Aug 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a little harsh (considering I'm meeting my grandson at the bus stop in a couple of hours). Now I have to get my affairs in order, get a haircut, dry clean my suit and cut you out of the will.
Which reminds me Mr.Bundy told his son after an argument that he will leave him out of his will. But after a little pause he said, no, no, I will leave him in let him suffer too I owe $300.000
Ok, am I in or out?? Gotta know.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75509 Aug 30, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ohhh, give me a break, Danetoo..
Now they are blaming us .... for Ismail Haniyeh hospitalization..
They say we poissoned the s.o.b.
I wrote our P.M. to ask Ban ki moon ... to have Haniyeh's azz checked thoroughly... immediately..!!
Bibi called me and said:
- VOP, are you nuts..?? What one thing has to do with the other..??
- Use your brain, Bibi. This guy Haniyeh has been underground with his copains for the last 50 days. They ate together, smoked together, drank together, watched TV together, played cards together....
- So..??
- Well, I can't warranty, that out of boredom and curiosity, them terrorists haven't been into each other's azz holes.. Can you, Bibi..??
(when I wrote it in Hebrew, it sounded muuuuch better)
Thats what arrafuck did thats where he got aids and thats where he gave it to half of the west bank youngsters.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75510 Aug 30, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
VOP, if it wasn't for TRD and Nana taking my hard earned dollars, I'd contribute to your personal fund so that you can continue to waste time on turds like Shitcan. He's a brave one, he is. Reality is, TRD would stomp that POS into lawn fertilizer, or he could let me handle his light work. Problem, well, we're registered and can receive details from macho mouse. Shitcan is a liar and a coward. Have a good weekend.
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75512 Aug 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is a US website so your misspellings are protected under the First Amendment. Butcher away!
BTW, the puzzle for this post...important news.
well .. everything is a misspelling when translated into "proper english" ... instead of this US english crapparoo

just saying ... from a danglish person's point of view

no important news for this post .. just "say cheese!"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75513 Aug 30, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Which reminds me Mr.Bundy told his son after an argument that he will leave him out of his will. But after a little pause he said, no, no, I will leave him in let him suffer too I owe $300.000
Ok, am I in or out?? Gotta know.
I'm feeling generous today so I'm not even going to make you share the debt with my son and daughter...ALL IN!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75514 Aug 30, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>VOP, if it wasn't for TRD and Nana taking my hard earned dollars, I'd contribute to your personal fund so that you can continue to waste time on turds like Shitcan. He's a brave one, he is. Reality is, TRD would stomp that POS into lawn fertilizer, or he could let me handle his light work. Problem, well, we're registered and can receive details from macho mouse. Shitcan is a liar and a coward. Have a good weekend.
That's on you, it was a gentlemen's bet.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75515 Aug 30, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
well .. everything is a misspelling when translated into "proper english" ... instead of this US english crapparoo
just saying ... from a danglish person's point of view
no important news for this post .. just "say cheese!"
Actually, it's worse than that. Originating in Miami allowed me to take certain liberties with Spanish as well. Now, we speak Spanglish. Before you go all "Cathtillian" on me you should know that it's not really too bad. I was able to get by with it in Spain and even managed not to giggle at their speech impediment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,418,150
Instagram upload from windows 10 PC? 38 min jeskkaphilli618 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr District 1 222,404
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr PEllen 6,695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr PEllen 9,381
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 3,033
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 1,932
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages