Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71230 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75452 Aug 27, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't encourage her. I have to hold my breath whenever she gets near.
"American" my ass. U.S. Citizen? Yes. American? No. I've seen lips like that on Carp. That pic is from 2008 and he looked crazy then. I hope they let him rot on the ground. Scum.
http://www.voanews.com/content/us-man-suspect...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75453 Aug 27, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>"American" my ass. U.S. Citizen? Yes. American? No. I've seen lips like that on Carp. That pic is from 2008 and he looked crazy then. I hope they let him rot on the ground. Scum.
I can't think of anything good to do about this problem. They regularly dismember themselves with explosives so it wouldn't do any good to send his body home to mama and his heart to Mecca. How do you deter people from jihad when it is their highest calling to do what this doofus did? Oh yeah, rescind their US citizenship...that ought to do it.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75454 Aug 27, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>"American" my ass. U.S. Citizen? Yes. American? No. I've seen lips like that on Carp. That pic is from 2008 and he looked crazy then. I hope they let him rot on the ground. Scum.

YY ... I'm myself, even at this age, I'm tempted to travel to Istanbul, take a 36 hours bus ride .. and cross the border illegaly to Irak, where the Peshmerga fighters .... are waiting on brand new camouflaged Japanese and Korean 4X4's (wonder how they get them).......

The idea is to get there in order to help the Kurds get a Country of their own ... preferably, with some oil and gas under it too.. that otherwise would go to fukccen Maliki...or ISIS..

At this time the Peshmerga desperately need helicopters, ammunition for it and training ... in order to keep m.f's ISIS away from them.

Ariel Sharon, RIP, would have said ... unless they get tanks to secure the land, it's a matter or time when are they going to get evicted .... and massacred, I'm adding.

YY, the hood is a mess ....
..... some people believe though, whenever there are difficulties ... there are also opportunities..

Long life to the Kurds ...
..take as many oil and gas fields as possible ..!!... and while doing it, waste as many ISIS's good for nothing fundamentalist assessins ...

Has anyone seen God Almighty lately ..??
I wonder if He's aware of what's going on with the Christians and Kurds ....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/25/...
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75455 Aug 27, 2014
BTW, Sharon, RIP .... used to call the hellicopters .... flying tanks..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75456 Aug 27, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't think of anything good to do about this problem. They regularly dismember themselves with explosives so it wouldn't do any good to send his body home to mama and his heart to Mecca. How do you deter people from jihad when it is their highest calling to do what this doofus did? Oh yeah, rescind their US citizenship...that ought to do it.

Let them go.
Help them get there. One way ticket.

They will eventually get killed.
As it is now .... everybody is shooting everybody..
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75457 Aug 27, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They're handouts when the people who rely on them jump from our ship the minute their aid is threatened, case in point Egypt. Our president only had to hint that their $2 billion a year was at stake over Sisi's overthrow of a legal elected government for President Sisi to cuddle up with Putin.
At least with Israel it's a win-win. The majority of their aid is in the form of military hardware produced in American factories by American workers. What they took in seed money for Iron Dome was a pittance of the ROE when production shifts to the US. We get to share Israeli developed tech which bridges a severe vulnerability in our surface to air defense envelope. It seems that the best of our best took development funding for years and were unable to perfect the technology for what amounts to hitting a bullet with a bullet. Thank you Rafael Advanced Defense Systems.
Why don't you just get fully on board the boycott and sign off? Every time your fingers run across the keyboard there's a pretty good chance a Jew makes money.
I don't do business with Jews and it's not a win win with the Israeli parasites, there is nothing in it for the US as usual, the Feds don't know what they are doing as usual, I already am boycotting anything Jew.......... I can't freaking stand you, I was at work the other day and some strange looking guy was talking to someone and mentioning my name when I don't even know the guy, so I jump in and start talking to them when this guy who I don't even know starts telling me about his wife, kids and just about everything else and wouldn't stop talking, I am like beam me up scotty and get me away from this dirt bag. I look at list of names on the schedule and his last name is Cohen, I can spot you goof balls a mile away..........
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75458 Aug 27, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Sh!t can, I don't see people cellebrating in Gaza.
I don't see old ladies with trays distributing candy at the intersections..
Nobody is chanting khayder khayder al yahud..!!
I don't see Khaled Mishall and his copains popping up champagne..
I don't see Ismail Haniyeh .. at all (where is the m.f...??)
I see plenty of destruction, dead, wounded .... and misery in Gaza.
Where is the Hamas going to get what it takes to rebuild the homes..??
Hamas is going to its cesspool empty handed..!!
Did you realize that..??
Nothing..!!
Not even pride..!!$tuqid m.f's..!!
Again your bros, knew how to start a war ... but couldn't anticipate how it was going to evolve and whose ass was going to be kicked galore. Moreover, the Hamas didn't anticipate how much
misery they were going to bring upon the innocent civilians in Gaza..
Don't they ever learn your bros..??
See you in Cairo ... where Al Sissi is going to have a field trip humilliating whatever is left from the Hamas.
Long life to the Peoples of good faith ...... in Gaza and Israel ... and every where in the Middle East.
Health, Peace, Progress and Abundance..!!
Of course NetanHitler is the reincarnation of Hitler and the Jew military are the SS. You have become the Nazi's of our time and your time is coming and I can't wait..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75460 Aug 27, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do business with Jews and it's not a win win with the Israeli parasites, there is nothing in it for the US as usual, the Feds don't know what they are doing as usual, I already am boycotting anything Jew.......... I can't freaking stand you, I was at work the other day and some strange looking guy was talking to someone and mentioning my name when I don't even know the guy, so I jump in and start talking to them when this guy who I don't even know starts telling me about his wife, kids and just about everything else and wouldn't stop talking, I am like beam me up scotty and get me away from this dirt bag. I look at list of names on the schedule and his last name is Cohen, I can spot you goof balls a mile away..........
Perhaps you weren't paying attention when I mentioned that US defense firms have been wasting taxpayer money since Reagan sold us Star Wars trying to close the exact gap that Iron Dome addresses. In strategic military terms this advance is priceless.

Y'know, I bet that once people get to know you they can't stand you either, go figure. Keep on typing...every keystroke puts another penny in a Jew's pocket. Have you ever used your cell phone for navigation? Thank Uri Levine, software engineer Ehud Shabtai and Amir Shinar...Israelis. Ever send a text using the same phone? You paid the Israeli company Mirabilis. The list is almost endless so suffice it to say you probably couldn't take a dump without a Jew's help. Sleep well with that rolling around in your head, jackwagon.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75461 Aug 27, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>..
Let them go.
Help them get there. One way ticket.
They will eventually get killed.
As it is now .... everybody is shooting everybody..
There must be some way to accelerate the process.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75462 Aug 27, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you weren't paying attention when I mentioned that US defense firms have been wasting taxpayer money since Reagan sold us Star Wars trying to close the exact gap that Iron Dome addresses. In strategic military terms this advance is priceless.
Y'know, I bet that once people get to know you they can't stand you either, go figure. Keep on typing...every keystroke puts another penny in a Jew's pocket. Have you ever used your cell phone for navigation? Thank Uri Levine, software engineer Ehud Shabtai and Amir Shinar...Israelis. Ever send a text using the same phone? You paid the Israeli company Mirabilis. The list is almost endless so suffice it to say you probably couldn't take a dump without a Jew's help. Sleep well with that rolling around in your head, jackwagon.
"Sleep well with that rolling around in your empty head, jackoff." Just trying to help. He thought it was you saying his name when all the guy was asking for was "Where's the nearest shitcan?". He took an unscheduled took a dump in his goodwill coveralls. Is it just me, or are their others who would like slap shitcan around the yard a few times?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75463 Aug 27, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>"Sleep well with that rolling around in your empty head, jackoff." Just trying to help. He thought it was you saying his name when all the guy was asking for was "Where's the nearest shitcan?". He took an unscheduled took a dump in his goodwill coveralls. Is it just me, or are their others who would like slap shitcan around the yard a few times?
Screw it, nobody I know likes him. He must be some kind of puss if the Jewish kids kicked his ass in school.

If he only knew...$274 billion and counting since Ronald Reagan launched SDI in 1983 was just enough to find out that we couldn't do it. Think of what we could have saved if we outsourced it to Israel, a people who know about fighting for survival.
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75464 Aug 27, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
let me guess .. you're probably overweight ... wear baggy trousers ... look like crap ... spotty and walk around like the world owes you a living

and completely an outcast from most social settings ...

I get the general impression that you are a real fart arse and not a good piece of work ...
James

Santa Ana, CA

#75466 Aug 27, 2014
Looks like a profile of a serial killer and/or pedophile.
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
let me guess .. you're probably overweight ... wear baggy trousers ... look like crap ... spotty and walk around like the world owes you a living
and completely an outcast from most social settings ...
I get the general impression that you are a real fart arse and not a good piece of work ...
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75467 Aug 27, 2014
You're all a bunch of arrogant morons who are so full of yourselves, the Jew this and the Jew that when the reality is you're greedy parasites who take take take and when ever possible you will put a Jew in a place of power to further your racist bigoted idealism. It's too hard to hide anymore, the world knows what you're all about and the recent murders and inhumane treatment of women and children will get in in the end.......... The one sure fact is you are surely nothing special except in your own pathetic minds..........
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75468 Aug 28, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like a profile of a serial killer and/or pedophile.
He's very much fitting that profile - no self confidence or self esteem - socially isolated - social outcast in most settings ... a menial job he hates where he's jealous of his colleagues as they'll seem to "have everything" he doesn't

hatred of others - whom he thinks may be Jews - in fact they may not be - but if he believes they are - could turn aggressive or worse

I worked a bit with profiling - this guy is not a psychopath as they're more times than not charming and full of self confidence ... Persuaders - negotiaters ...

He's definitely PD however ... I hope this outlet for his negative feelings is sufficient
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75469 Aug 28, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course NetanHitler is the reincarnation of Hitler and the Jew military are the SS. You have become the Nazi's of our time and your time is coming and I can't wait..........

You are hurt.
I know it ... I can tell it by your text.

You are pissed at the Palestinian Leadership and their copains .. but you cover it, even for your own "peace of mind".... and attribute the blame and responsability to da'Jews, Sionism, Israel .... "big satan", Al Sissi, the Saudis ... etc.

Everybody, but Hamas and the intelligent Palestinians having a better life abroad... are the ones to blame.

Look, as long as you ... the intelligent Palestinians .. and Arabs, for that matter... will put up with the Leadership in Qatar .. and the rest of the crew safely hidden underground on the Strip ... your brothers and sisters will keep getting truckloads of misery.

Did you see the patetic celebrations ... at gun point .. on the Strip..??
C'mon ... someone has to put a stop to it..!!
It has to come from within.
It has to come from the educated..
It's not only me that understands it...

Early in August I spent a day and a half in Amman.
Although the time is not right for discussing sh!t at a restaurant in English, all of those around the table were of the opinion that unless the People in Gaza do something about it ... Hamas and the rest of the sh!theads are going to drag them into more misery..

I told them, at risk of having the conversation derailed,... that I think very long ago the intellectuals and educated Palestinians ...had to step forward and lead..

They all gave excuses .... but they all agreed that they didn't vote Hamas into power, they did not ask Hamas to hide a shop, a rocket launching point .. or a warehouse on their home basement ......in exchange for two or three civil jobs for the kids and the son in law ....

One day you'll come to realize that you ... as a People, have more to hope for from your filthy neighbors ... than from your corrupt leaders (each one around the table used that term ten times) and the other Arabs in the hood..

.... and you can hate me as much as you want.
It's baseless .. and has nothing to do with the real issues..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75470 Aug 28, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you weren't paying attention when I mentioned that US defense firms have been wasting taxpayer money since Reagan sold us Star Wars trying to close the exact gap that Iron Dome addresses. In strategic military terms this advance is priceless.

TRD, goddamn it....How about Zuckerberg..??
Shitcan and all those BDS aces, should stay a mile away from the F'book..

You don't fool me, TRD.
You purposely skept Zuckerber .... You skept him, because of Priscilla..!!

Shitcan, I'll tell you a secret ..........all those perverted circumcised guys like TRD .....<whispering> me included ... they all dream of an encounter with an intelligent good looking, submise oriental young woman ... that will bring breakfast to bed after every morning extenuating work out between the bed sheets..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75471 Aug 28, 2014
I even went to a well known Language Institute in Tel Aviv ......to learn Mandarin.
I have some skills that couples with basic Mandarin should produce results...
What I don't get is ... why all those chicks ... when I try to get physical ... they keep asking from me ........money..
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75472 Aug 28, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are hurt.
I know it ... I can tell it by your text.
You are pissed at the Palestinian Leadership and their copains .. but you cover it, even for your own "peace of mind".... and attribute the blame and responsability to da'Jews, Sionism, Israel .... "big satan", Al Sissi, the Saudis ... etc.
Everybody, but Hamas and the intelligent Palestinians having a better life abroad... are the ones to blame.
Look, as long as you ... the intelligent Palestinians .. and Arabs, for that matter... will put up with the Leadership in Qatar .. and the rest of the crew safely hidden underground on the Strip ... your brothers and sisters will keep getting truckloads of misery.
Did you see the patetic celebrations ... at gun point .. on the Strip..??
C'mon ... someone has to put a stop to it..!!
It has to come from within.
It has to come from the educated..
It's not only me that understands it...
Early in August I spent a day and a half in Amman.
Although the time is not right for discussing sh!t at a restaurant in English, all of those around the table were of the opinion that unless the People in Gaza do something about it ... Hamas and the rest of the sh!theads are going to drag them into more misery..
I told them, at risk of having the conversation derailed,... that I think very long ago the intellectuals and educated Palestinians ...had to step forward and lead..
They all gave excuses .... but they all agreed that they didn't vote Hamas into power, they did not ask Hamas to hide a shop, a rocket launching point .. or a warehouse on their home basement ......in exchange for two or three civil jobs for the kids and the son in law ....
One day you'll come to realize that you ... as a People, have more to hope for from your filthy neighbors ... than from your corrupt leaders (each one around the table used that term ten times) and the other Arabs in the hood..
.... and you can hate me as much as you want.
It's baseless .. and has nothing to do with the real issues..
DAMN

you write good posts ... and that is one of them ...

excellent ...
(just have to spell neighbours with a "u" in it ... then all will be well - just remember the "u"'s)

been to the Spanish "ulpan" .. to learn spanish .. and now working on my project here ... really hot weather .. wonderful food - glad I am not a vegetarian, I'd starve to death here - everything is "carne" - except the other day they had a fiesta here - lots of dead bulls - didn't think much of that ... I was told on another thread that I am a "zionist animal lover" ..(??!!).. because I was talking of not liking bull fighting much ...
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75473 Aug 28, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are right and I am wrong, the Israel's must stop oppressing and killing and give back the stolen land..........
With all that being said the one true fact that you don't mention is why do you still hold on to their land and oppress them? The United Nations borders have been decimated by you and you have taken at least 70% of their land. With out this being the heart of the conversation you will never have peace and are hated by most of the world..........

Israel's military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza began in 1967, Israel occupied the two Palestinian territories.(Israel also took control of Syria's Golan Heights, which it annexed in 1981, and Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, which it returned to Egypt in 1982.)

Israeli forces have occupied and controlled the West Bank ever since. It withdrew its occupying troops and settlers from Gaza in 2005, but maintains a full blockade of the territory, which has turned Gaza into what human rights organizations sometimes call an "open-air prison" and has pushed the unemployment rate up to 40 percent.
Israel says the occupation is necessary for security given its tiny size: to protect Israelis from Palestinian attacks and to provide a buffer from foreign invasions.

******** But that does not explain the settlers.*********

This is where the Israeli thieves come into play, not to mention the UN borders that Israel does not care about. You wouldn't have won the war without the assistance of foreign fighters and military equipment but as soon as possible you tell them to go fckkkkk themselves......... This is the blood sucking Jew way..........

Settlers are Israelis who move into the West Bank. They are violating international law, which forbids an occupying force from moving its citizens into occupied territory. Many of the 500,000 settlers are just looking for cheap housing; most live within a few miles of the Israeli border, often in the around surrounding Jerusalem.

Others move deep into the West Bank to claim land for Jews, out of religious fervor and/or a desire to see more or all of the West Bank absorbed into Israel.

In the short term, settlers of all forms make life for Palestinians even more difficult, by forcing the Israeli government to guard them with walls or soldiers that further constrain Palestinians. In the long term, the settlers create what are sometimes called "facts on the ground": Israeli communities that blur the borders and expand land that Israel could claim for itself in any eventual peace deal.

The Israeli occupation of the West Bank is all-consuming for the Palestinians who live there, constrained by Israeli checkpoints and 20-foot walls, subject to an Israeli military justice system in which on average two children are arrested every day, stuck with an economy stifled by strict Israeli border control, and countless other indignities large and small.

The truth of the story is Israel is a terrible country and people who kill women and children and try and tell the world they are right with their forked tongue. You oppress and kill for your gain and the world will stop you one day, your time is running out.......... You are the modern day NAZI'sssssssssssssssss, how interesting this is..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joy 1,457,856
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Go Blue Forever 104,505
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Steve 230,940
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 8 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 hr PEllen 2,272

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages