Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71283 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75434 Aug 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Hola, danetoo.
Como estas.
Que vino estas bebiendo..??.... con Tapas..??
haha

Hola VoP

Estoy muy bien !! Y buen vino tinto -- Rioja region !!!:))

Si - con tapas ... siempre

hope I got it right - still learning ... while trying to have fun, too - rock climbing, swimming in rivers (bloody cold water tho')- eating, drinking, walking, cycling ....

Hope you are well and not too many sirens from "pest control" as faith called it ......
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75435 Aug 23, 2014
ACME Rock Sales wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, bats are good outside...only.
It was 99 F. here today with a heat index (feels like) of 107. It's so humid I actually feel like I'm hydrating by breathing. Since it was one of the hottest days of the year I started an irrigation repair early this morning. Then Mr. Murphy showed up and turned it into one of those all-day projects that are a cascade of errors which show up one at a time. As I'd fix one thing and test the repair, another problem would become visible. I was lucky I only had to do one trip to the Home Depot or else it might have turned into a two day thing.That's the last time I take a friend up on his offer to use his backhoe to transplant a tree for us. I never saw it but he somehow compressed a run of PVC pipe enough to shatter the three fittings in the run. One of them was hidden under a tree root so I had to saw it out. Unfortunately, the water supply to my house was hidden under it and I turned it into a geyser. Good times.
I hope you got some nice cold beer in !!!!

:))

just had a great lunch here ... bloody meat, meat and more meat in this region of Spain ...:)) and Rioja .. you get so tiiiiiiiiired

but now have to do some work ... have a project to do here, so better get on doing it .. or continuing it rather
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75436 Aug 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
RED ALERT ..IN TEL AVIV..!!
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkq5r8PxdK1...
sounds like a dangerous time ... lol

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75437 Aug 23, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you got some nice cold beer in !!!!
:))
just had a great lunch here ... bloody meat, meat and more meat in this region of Spain ...:)) and Rioja .. you get so tiiiiiiiiired
but now have to do some work ... have a project to do here, so better get on doing it .. or continuing it rather
I drank about 5 liters of water during the course of the day so the first beer with pizza was the last. I don't know how much of my intake was left at the end of the day but I was certainly having trouble lifting that 12 ounce can. It's just not easy digging in a wet hole...half the dirt washes out of the shovel so it takes at least twice the effort.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that not all Riojas are red. I hear that consuming water at a 2:1 ratio to wine will counteract the fatigue and headache. Too bad I'm usually asleep before I sort that all out. ;>))
Mic

Even Yehuda, Israel

#75438 Aug 23, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
Ari Squire a Jew parasite because of money problems, chooses a 20 year old man who worked at a Home Depot because they were the same size to fake his own death for a 6 million insurance scam.
He knocked this kid out with chloroform, and undressed the kid and put his clothes on him with his license in the back pocket of he pants the kid was wearing. He placed the kid under a truck on a jack and pushed the truck off the jack so it would fall on the kid and kill him, he lit the kid on fire so he would be unrecognizable and then the Jew wife called 911 stating my garage seems to be on fire.
You low life pathetic Jews make me sick, anything for a buck crowd.
The most hated group of people in the world for many good reasons.......
Jews are by far the most contributing peuple in the worlds relative to its population. In all fields.
You hypocrite. You use Jews inventions and products developed by Jews on a daily basis.
You are clearly one of those low life impotents that can't do much and blaim a minority that can be successful. Somehow they still succeed with all the lies and hate that peuple like you spread.
Who you call 'low life'
Albert Einstein
Arthur Rubinstein
Beshevis Zinger
Ada Yonath
Gustavo Hertz
Milton Friedman
Robert Aumann
Bruch Shmuel Blumberg
Marc Chagall
Many more on the Nobel prize list
I guess you don't want to know about that. It hearts to see so many good contributing Jews
voice of peace

Israel

#75439 Aug 23, 2014
Mic wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are by far the most contributing peuple in the worlds relative to its population. In all fields.
You hypocrite. You use Jews inventions and products developed by Jews on a daily basis.
You are clearly one of those low life impotents that can't do much and blaim a minority that can be successful. Somehow they still succeed with all the lies and hate that peuple like you spread.
Who you call 'low life'
Albert Einstein
Arthur Rubinstein
Beshevis Zinger
Ada Yonath
Gustavo Hertz
Milton Friedman
Robert Aumann
Bruch Shmuel Blumberg
Marc Chagall
Many more on the Nobel prize list
I guess you don't want to know about that. It hearts to see so many good contributing Jews

Mic ... why do I get thiiiiiis feeling that we have been and gone "places" together..??

Does .... a zimmer in Michmoret ring a bell..??
Joan Smith

Knoxville, TN

#75440 Aug 24, 2014
blackmamba wrote:
Israel receives more military aid($3 billion a year) from America than any other country. Egypt hardly a model for secular democrac gets $2 billion a year in military aid from is second. These nations are also the two top purchasers of American military hardware. With that liberal icon of secular democracy and home to 15 of the 9/11 hijackers Saudi Arabia always very near the top in buying military hardwar from America.
Those are American weapons being shop for new or used car http://www.nabacar.com/Blog/ArtMID/509/Articl... used to terrorize destroy to kill and wound the Palestinians in Gaza. America once armed Saddam Hussein with WMD's and other hardware to help him kill 1 million Iranians during the Iraq/Iran war. Before that America armed the Shah of Iran. America also once armed the Taliban of Mullah Omar and al Qaida of Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union.
Guns and bullets seem to be a poor use of American largesse that ends up doing far more harm than good. Sending weapons to this part of the world clearly seems like it is not in the best long term national security interests of the United States. That America always seems to support tyrants and terror everywhere will not be missed, nor forgotten nor ignored in the Muslim world. Sowing the wind America could once again reap an Islamic whirlwind that it has already begun to stir in Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Iran, Indonesia and Pakistan.
this will never end
Nina Brooks

Knoxville, TN

#75441 Aug 24, 2014
Obama Finklestein wrote:
Not one uber-leftist, Jew hating whacko that cries tears for Gaza EVER recognizes the FACT that Hamass' find new or used car http://www.nabacar.com/Blog/ArtMID/509/Articl... Charter is nothing but a racist spew. It takes directly from "The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion". Hamass is about nothing but the hatred and death of Jews. The Islamofacists and their uber-leftist friends are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
I agree 100%
Mic

Even Yehuda, Israel

#75442 Aug 24, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Mic ... why do I get thiiiiiis feeling that we have been and gone "places" together..??
Does .... a zimmer in Michmoret ring a bell..??
Nop. Not me

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75443 Aug 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> Have you noticed how the judgies start flying whenever cheftell's around?
No clue what you're talking about. Why don't you put your boots on the ground ... far, far away. No keep going -- farther, farther. OK.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75444 Aug 25, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No clue what you're talking about. Why don't you put your boots on the ground ... far, far away. No keep going -- farther, farther. OK.
You go ahead, I'll meet you there.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75445 Aug 26, 2014
Prosecutors said Alice Uden used a rifle to shoot her first husband Mr. Holtz of several months in the back of the head while he slept. The anything for a buck crowd..........

The dirt bag Jew woman strikes again, the lowest life form on planet earth..........

Proof that inbreeding doesn't work..........
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75446 Aug 26, 2014
Joan Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
this will never end
Of course not because the Jew bleeders and parasites will be up the Federal Governments asssssssssssssses forever looking for hand outs.......... If it were up to regular Americans not the bought and paid for Feds it would stop today..........
voice of peace

Israel

#75447 Aug 26, 2014

Sh!t can, I don't see people cellebrating in Gaza.
I don't see old ladies with trays distributing candy at the intersections..
Nobody is chanting khayder khayder al yahud..!!

I don't see Khaled Mishall and his copains popping up champagne..
I don't see Ismail Haniyeh .. at all (where is the m.f...??)

I see plenty of destruction, dead, wounded .... and misery in Gaza.
Where is the Hamas going to get what it takes to rebuild the homes..??

Hamas is going to its cesspool empty handed..!!
Did you realize that..??
Nothing..!!
Not even pride..!!$tuqid m.f's..!!

Again your bros, knew how to start a war ... but couldn't anticipate how it was going to evolve and whose ass was going to be kicked galore. Moreover, the Hamas didn't anticipate how much
misery they were going to bring upon the innocent civilians in Gaza..

Don't they ever learn your bros..??

See you in Cairo ... where Al Sissi is going to have a field trip humilliating whatever is left from the Hamas.

Long life to the Peoples of good faith ...... in Gaza and Israel ... and every where in the Middle East.
Health, Peace, Progress and Abundance..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75449 Aug 26, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not because the Jew bleeders and parasites will be up the Federal Governments asssssssssssssses forever looking for hand outs.......... If it were up to regular Americans not the bought and paid for Feds it would stop today..........
They're handouts when the people who rely on them jump from our ship the minute their aid is threatened, case in point Egypt. Our president only had to hint that their $2 billion a year was at stake over Sisi's overthrow of a legal elected government for President Sisi to cuddle up with Putin.

At least with Israel it's a win-win. The majority of their aid is in the form of military hardware produced in American factories by American workers. What they took in seed money for Iron Dome was a pittance of the ROE when production shifts to the US. We get to share Israeli developed tech which bridges a severe vulnerability in our surface to air defense envelope. It seems that the best of our best took development funding for years and were unable to perfect the technology for what amounts to hitting a bullet with a bullet. Thank you Rafael Advanced Defense Systems.

Why don't you just get fully on board the boycott and sign off? Every time your fingers run across the keyboard there's a pretty good chance a Jew makes money.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75450 Aug 26, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You want the Commander to water your flowers? "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens Brown paper packages tied up with TAMPAX string." He changed his bio because it made you horny. And still, and still, you come back for more. Get a room, Horny One. Just a day's drive away. I'd put my boots on the ground at the foot of your cot, but I'm so far away.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75451 Aug 27, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You want the Commander to water your flowers? "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens Brown paper packages tied up with TAMPAX string." He changed his bio because it made you horny. And still, and still, you come back for more. Get a room, Horny One. Just a day's drive away. I'd put my boots on the ground at the foot of your cot, but I'm so far away.
Don't encourage her. I have to hold my breath whenever she gets near.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75452 Aug 27, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't encourage her. I have to hold my breath whenever she gets near.
"American" my ass. U.S. Citizen? Yes. American? No. I've seen lips like that on Carp. That pic is from 2008 and he looked crazy then. I hope they let him rot on the ground. Scum.
http://www.voanews.com/content/us-man-suspect...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75453 Aug 27, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>"American" my ass. U.S. Citizen? Yes. American? No. I've seen lips like that on Carp. That pic is from 2008 and he looked crazy then. I hope they let him rot on the ground. Scum.
I can't think of anything good to do about this problem. They regularly dismember themselves with explosives so it wouldn't do any good to send his body home to mama and his heart to Mecca. How do you deter people from jihad when it is their highest calling to do what this doofus did? Oh yeah, rescind their US citizenship...that ought to do it.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75454 Aug 27, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>"American" my ass. U.S. Citizen? Yes. American? No. I've seen lips like that on Carp. That pic is from 2008 and he looked crazy then. I hope they let him rot on the ground. Scum.

YY ... I'm myself, even at this age, I'm tempted to travel to Istanbul, take a 36 hours bus ride .. and cross the border illegaly to Irak, where the Peshmerga fighters .... are waiting on brand new camouflaged Japanese and Korean 4X4's (wonder how they get them).......

The idea is to get there in order to help the Kurds get a Country of their own ... preferably, with some oil and gas under it too.. that otherwise would go to fukccen Maliki...or ISIS..

At this time the Peshmerga desperately need helicopters, ammunition for it and training ... in order to keep m.f's ISIS away from them.

Ariel Sharon, RIP, would have said ... unless they get tanks to secure the land, it's a matter or time when are they going to get evicted .... and massacred, I'm adding.

YY, the hood is a mess ....
..... some people believe though, whenever there are difficulties ... there are also opportunities..

Long life to the Kurds ...
..take as many oil and gas fields as possible ..!!... and while doing it, waste as many ISIS's good for nothing fundamentalist assessins ...

Has anyone seen God Almighty lately ..??
I wonder if He's aware of what's going on with the Christians and Kurds ....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/25/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Grey Ghost 1,520,288
Scary Obituary 1 hr The Shadow Knows 8
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 1 hr AlGores LockBox 3
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 2 hr Dude 7
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 3 hr Nutso 46
Adulttoyfunshop.com 4 hr Peter Dragon 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Kid Rocker Panel 240,283

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages