Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71382 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

ACME Rock Sales

Port Orange, FL

#75411 Aug 17, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, it's a good day not to be a Jew..........
New butt plug arrive?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75412 Aug 18, 2014

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75413 Aug 19, 2014
TRD wrote:
Right. Spaghetti-for-brains, what date?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75414 Aug 19, 2014
TRD wrote:
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning. The wife said,
'You should do it because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee. The husband said,'You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'

Wife replies,'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.'

Husband replies,'I can't believe that, show me..'
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says 'HEBREWS'

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75415 Aug 19, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Spaghetti-for-brains, what date?
I was wrong so what difference would it make? Y'know, you really should keep up if you're going to show up here using phrases like "Spaghetti-for-brains ". I posted that on day 5 of a 5-day ceasefire.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75416 Aug 19, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning. The wife said,
'You should do it because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee. The husband said,'You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'
Wife replies,'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.'
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says 'HEBREWS'
It's that way around here because I'm the only one who drinks coffee. Letting someone who doesn't drink coffee make the coffee is a little like letting someone who doesn't do alcohol choose the wine.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75417 Aug 19, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed how the judgies start flying whenever cheftell's around?
voice of peace

Israel

#75419 Aug 21, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
Ari Squire a Jew parasite because of money problems, chooses a 20 year old man who worked at a Home Depot because they were the same size to fake his own death for a 6 million insurance scam.
He knocked this kid out with chloroform, and undressed the kid and put his clothes on him with his license in the back pocket of he pants the kid was wearing. He placed the kid under a truck on a jack and pushed the truck off the jack so it would fall on the kid and kill him, he lit the kid on fire so he would be unrecognizable and then the Jew wife called 911 stating my garage seems to be on fire.
You low life pathetic Jews make me sick, anything for a buck crowd.
The most hated group of people in the world for many good reasons.......

That's chicken shit, pal.

This is making me sick...

http://ncronline.org/news/global/expulsion-ch...

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#75420 Aug 21, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Don't expect a reply from renowned Troll YesShitCan. She's a Jew hater with no equal. She needs a shoe up her asz.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75421 Aug 21, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ignore him, it's probably a Lutheran with a German family background anyway. Don't get me wrong, there are some sick Jewish weirdos out there but Henry's dad just throws every "Jewish sounding" name up against the wall to see if any stick. What he'll never mention is the 250,000 sick gentile weirdos who commit heinous crimes between the instances of his alleged jailhouse Jew-boys.

Getting enough rest between sirens?
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#75422 Aug 22, 2014
I support Israel 100%, If Hamas wants fishing rights and access routes extended, why can't they do it peacefully?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75423 Aug 22, 2014
I smell history repeating itself. At this rate, it won't be long before the west re-invades Iraq to confront ISIS. Start the clock and post your guesses as to how long "No boots on the ground" lasts this time.
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75424 Aug 22, 2014
good to see peoples are still here ... and hope these said peoples are well and sound - they know who they are :))

in Spain now ... looooooovely ... rocky, mountainous, rivers, hams, wild boar, uh .. bats (not too fond of them mind), eagles, wild mint, thyme, rosemary ... totally off the tourist trail

took a long drive in my car and "forgot" to stop .. so here I am ....
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75425 Aug 22, 2014
I love how NetyanHitler used Foley's picture of beheading to further his cause, the Jew character free zone is alive and well.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75426 Aug 22, 2014
danetoo wrote:
good to see peoples are still here ... and hope these said peoples are well and sound - they know who they are :))
in Spain now ... looooooovely ... rocky, mountainous, rivers, hams, wild boar, uh .. bats (not too fond of them mind), eagles, wild mint, thyme, rosemary ... totally off the tourist trail
took a long drive in my car and "forgot" to stop .. so here I am ....
Sounds like heaven. Try to embrace (figuratively) your friends the bats. We love them in Florida because they reduce the mosquito population. I treat it as one of those Sun Tsu situations where the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We converted the back yard into a "Batitat" so they would stick around and we never tire of watching them start their hunt at twilight. It never gets old
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#75427 Aug 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like heaven. Try to embrace (figuratively) your friends the bats. We love them in Florida because they reduce the mosquito population. I treat it as one of those Sun Tsu situations where the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We converted the back yard into a "Batitat" so they would stick around and we never tire of watching them start their hunt at twilight. It never gets old
It's as close to my idea of heaven as can be - and yes i don't mind bats in the free outside - I just don't like them when they find "inside" - staying in a 15th century building - probably haunted lol - and there's all sorts of nooks and crannies where these creatures can stay and "hang upside down" - I once around a year or so ago - unknowingly - disturbed one - and I had to dive out of the way as it came at me - teeth bared - bit worrying as they do carry rabies - so have made clear I'm never ever gonna disturb one again !! Lol ...

Hope you're well - still very hot here - but go to the river daily to swim - very clean water - but freezing as it comes from the mountains above. It's a very dry heat here - so not too bad :))

F
ACME Rock Sales

Port Orange, FL

#75428 Aug 22, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's as close to my idea of heaven as can be - and yes i don't mind bats in the free outside - I just don't like them when they find "inside" - staying in a 15th century building - probably haunted lol - and there's all sorts of nooks and crannies where these creatures can stay and "hang upside down" - I once around a year or so ago - unknowingly - disturbed one - and I had to dive out of the way as it came at me - teeth bared - bit worrying as they do carry rabies - so have made clear I'm never ever gonna disturb one again !! Lol ...
Hope you're well - still very hot here - but go to the river daily to swim - very clean water - but freezing as it comes from the mountains above. It's a very dry heat here - so not too bad :))
F
Yeah, bats are good outside...only.

It was 99 F. here today with a heat index (feels like) of 107. It's so humid I actually feel like I'm hydrating by breathing. Since it was one of the hottest days of the year I started an irrigation repair early this morning. Then Mr. Murphy showed up and turned it into one of those all-day projects that are a cascade of errors which show up one at a time. As I'd fix one thing and test the repair, another problem would become visible. I was lucky I only had to do one trip to the Home Depot or else it might have turned into a two day thing.That's the last time I take a friend up on his offer to use his backhoe to transplant a tree for us. I never saw it but he somehow compressed a run of PVC pipe enough to shatter the three fittings in the run. One of them was hidden under a tree root so I had to saw it out. Unfortunately, the water supply to my house was hidden under it and I turned it into a geyser. Good times.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75429 Aug 22, 2014
Oops...forgot to log in.
voice of peace

Israel

#75430 Aug 23, 2014
ACME Rock Sales wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, bats are good outside...only.
It was 99 F. here today with a heat index (feels like) of 107. It's so humid I actually feel like I'm hydrating by breathing. Since it was one of the hottest days of the year I started an irrigation repair early this morning. Then Mr. Murphy showed up and turned it into one of those all-day projects that are a cascade of errors which show up one at a time. As I'd fix one thing and test the repair, another problem would become visible. I was lucky I only had to do one trip to the Home Depot or else it might have turned into a two day thing.That's the last time I take a friend up on his offer to use his backhoe to transplant a tree for us. I never saw it but he somehow compressed a run of PVC pipe enough to shatter the three fittings in the run. One of them was hidden under a tree root so I had to saw it out. Unfortunately, the water supply to my house was hidden under it and I turned it into a geyser. Good times.

Love it.
Sounds like fun.

Moreover, what's wrong with Home Depot..??
If they offer me Heavens or a take-all-you-want Home Depot Card ... I go for the card..!!
voice of peace

Israel

#75431 Aug 23, 2014
Hola, danetoo.
Como estas.
Que vino estas bebiendo..??.... con Tapas..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Brad 1,497,073
Are democrats destroyed? 4 min Go Blue Forever 317
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Justice Dale 237,619
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min SweLL GirL 10,350
trump done ruin the bathroom 1 hr witch bathroom tr... 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 1 hr Mario 22
Sanctuary city morbid humor 1 hr Mario 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages