Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70834 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75381 Aug 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<ENTER>
No response from server.
<ENTER>
No response from server.
<ENTER>
No response from server.
<ENTER>
No response from server.
<ENTER>
No response from server.
Thanks a lot Topix. It's a little late to be getting a response from the server.
Those fckin merit badges should get you head of the chow line privileges. By your leave, Sir. Stop posting to robots.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#75382 Aug 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but I've already been there lots of times, it's easy. Y'know, threatening to send Jews to their ancestral homeland isn't what makes you antisemitic...it's admitting you see too many shuls that paints you as a misinformed Jew hater.
>

Yo ancestral home is Khazaria ..........ave yo returned there..........nothin semite aboooot that
place ...!!

Yo dooont even know yo own evil history ..........yo b a gud for nowt zionist......

Yo be a decendant of them most evil khazars who never set foot in the ME .......

I remind yo o wot Kissenger ( a jew) said

"A peoples who ave been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing something wrong"

>
>
Orf yo go..........despicable creature
>
>

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75384 Aug 14, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
Yo ancestral home is Khazaria ..........ave yo returned there..........nothin semite aboooot that
place ...!!
Yo dooont even know yo own evil history ..........yo b a gud for nowt zionist......
Yo be a decendant of them most evil khazars who never set foot in the ME .......
"A peoples who ave been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing something wrong"
>
>
>
>
Mandela was a murdering terrorist, illiterate boob. He's where you belong.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75387 Aug 14, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
place ...!!
>
>
>
>
That would be a profound statement...too bad he never made it. It, and your other fantasy quote "In 10 years there will be no Israel" never escaped his lips. There never was a US Intelligence Agency report about Israel stating what you claim, simply poor "journalism" in the form of unsupported articles published in Islamic hate screeds by wishful Muslims. That shouldn't stop idiots like you from embracing their "truth" though.
druid

Oxford, UK

#75388 Aug 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but I've already been there lots of times, it's easy. Y'know, threatening to send Jews to their ancestral homeland isn't what makes you antisemitic...it's admitting you see too many shuls that paints you as a misinformed Jew hater.
I'm not misinformed at all, I was merely applying your own racist comment to your own people.
Funny how you instantly call me a Jew Hater.
Yet another Israeli hypocrite, I don't hate you, not in the least but you do sicken me with your constant anti semitic accusations and justification of child killings.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75389 Aug 14, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not misinformed at all, I was merely applying your own racist comment to your own people.
Funny how you instantly call me a Jew Hater.
Yet another Israeli hypocrite, I don't hate you, not in the least but you do sicken me with your constant anti semitic accusations and justification of child killings.
No, I've been around quite a while and I absolutely understood your meaning. You may be in denial about being a Jew hater but I think you simply denying it for this situation is more likely the case. It's not what you said so much as how you said it. "Send all Catholics to Rome" is an invitation to a holiday..."send all Catholics to Rome where they belong" makes me a hater.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#75391 Aug 15, 2014
>
>
>
For the benefit of turd

>
The undeniable FACT is

It is yo mob who claim 2000 yrs o persecution

and if such is the case then the statement below is definitely justified
regardless of author

>>>>>>> >"A peoples who ave been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing something wrong"<<<< <<<<<

Choke on that..........lumpkin

>

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75392 Aug 15, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, I've been around quite a while and I absolutely understood your meaning. You may be in denial about being a Jew hater but I think you simply denying it for this situation is more likely the case. It's not what you said so much as how you said it. "Send all Catholics to Rome" is an invitation to a holiday..."send all Catholics to Rome where they belong" makes me a hater.
Listen to this guy. What a shame. I'm sure the vid is distorted, on purpose, but the dialogue is pure Williams.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HLQLFJrV_o4

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75393 Aug 15, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>
>
>
For the benefit of turd
>
The undeniable FACT is
It is yo mob who claim 2000 yrs o persecution
and if such is the case then the statement below is definitely justified
regardless of author
>>>>>>> >"A peoples who ave been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing something wrong"<<<< <<<<<
Choke on that..........lumpkin
>
Jews weren't living in their own country then, that's not a problem anymore now that Israel is around. Allah works in mysterious ways, mofugger,

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75394 Aug 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to this guy. What a shame. I'm sure the vid is distorted, on purpose, but the dialogue is pure Williams.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/HLQLFJrV_o4
The world is definitely less funny in his absence. I don't feel comfortable saying this about anyone else but he has left behind a body of work that guarantees no one will ever have to live without at least a little Robin Williams in their lives. The truly sad part is that he put smiles on so many faces and yet lost the one that truly mattered. Salute to the lost king of comedy! R.I.P.
druid

Oxford, UK

#75395 Aug 15, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, I've been around quite a while and I absolutely understood your meaning. You may be in denial about being a Jew hater but I think you simply denying it for this situation is more likely the case. It's not what you said so much as how you said it. "Send all Catholics to Rome" is an invitation to a holiday..."send all Catholics to Rome where they belong" makes me a hater.
Well thankyou Doctor for telling me my own mind I really do appreciate it!
Like I said, because I don't agree with your opinions and your countries policy I must be a Jew Hater.
But now your even telling me I dont know my own mind in order for your 'Jew Hater' Label to stick.
Anyone who counters your argument is a hater, because that is all you really have. Your Government even called Your American friend John Kerry an anti semite because he dared to criticise them.
As soon as someone counters your argument with a reasonable response. they are anti semitic or racist or a jew hater.
No mate your the one in denial, Your the hater and the racist as some of your past comments have proved and in denial that your Government can do any wrong or that your supporting their policies can be wrong.
FTer

Chicago, IL

#75396 Aug 15, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75397 Aug 15, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thankyou Doctor for telling me my own mind I really do appreciate it!
Like I said, because I don't agree with your opinions and your countries policy I must be a Jew Hater.
But now your even telling me I dont know my own mind in order for your 'Jew Hater' Label to stick.
Anyone who counters your argument is a hater, because that is all you really have. Your Government even called Your American friend John Kerry an anti semite because he dared to criticise them.
As soon as someone counters your argument with a reasonable response. they are anti semitic or racist or a jew hater.
No mate your the one in denial, Your the hater and the racist as some of your past comments have proved and in denial that your Government can do any wrong or that your supporting their policies can be wrong.
Hah! You're a hater all right. You are so excited to be insulting an Israeli Jew that you didn't even bother looking at my location. John Kerry works for my government and he never criticized Israel, he firmly stated that world opinion about civilian casualties was being influenced by every instance where they occur. Our president went on to reaffirm his belief in Israel's right to respond to Hamas rockets, as did your government, and to say that while he is concerned about the rising casualties, America is firmly committed to Israeli self defense.

So, now that you realize you're not talking to an Israeli Jew are you even interested in continuing this conversation?
news is blues

Wilkes Barre, PA

#75398 Aug 15, 2014
We are at cease fire #583570984 for the record.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75399 Aug 15, 2014
FTer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MQ4vpYI3p6UXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That's the funny thing about soccer...even on a highlight reel it took two and a half minutes to see a goal. Yawn.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75401 Aug 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Hah! You're a hater all right. You are so excited to be insulting an Israeli Jew that you didn't even bother looking at my location. John Kerry works for my government and he never criticized Israel, he firmly stated that world opinion about civilian casualties was being influenced by every instance where they occur. Our president went on to reaffirm his belief in Israel's right to respond to Hamas rockets, as did your government, and to say that while he is concerned about the rising casualties, America is firmly committed to Israeli self defense.
So, now that you realize you're not talking to an Israeli Jew are you even interested in continuing this conversation?
Smack down, to say the least. But, with a nic like "Druid", what can you expect? How about that Ferguson thing? The gentle giant was just out robbing him self some ceegars. "Da boy had his hands up." Store surveillance show those hands full of the employees shirt. Well, if you try to manhandle a policeman, you can get a real lesson on bullying. Another Travon incident. Makes me want to hurl.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75402 Aug 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Smack down, to say the least. But, with a nic like "Druid", what can you expect? How about that Ferguson thing? The gentle giant was just out robbing him self some ceegars. "Da boy had his hands up." Store surveillance show those hands full of the employees shirt. Well, if you try to manhandle a policeman, you can get a real lesson on bullying. Another Travon incident. Makes me want to hurl.
If only it were that simple. Missouri is a duty to retreat state, not a stand your ground one.

This will come to a head when the evidence is all collected and the kid is either identified as a strong-arm robber or exonerated as a victim. We both know that the proof is out there. No amount of lip service or rioting or arguing will un-ring the bell and bring that kid back to his family. All it does is provide an outlet to people who cannot settle issues peacefully. I have a feeling that when this is all done, Missouri will wish it had a stand your ground law in place. It may have been the only thing keeping Florida from the torch...knowing that a violent rampage might easily lead you to be the next Trayvon helped a lot of people who might otherwise throw caution to the wind to think twice.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75403 Aug 16, 2014
Ari Squire a Jew parasite because of money problems, chooses a 20 year old man who worked at a Home Depot because they were the same size to fake his own death for a 6 million insurance scam.

He knocked this kid out with chloroform, and undressed the kid and put his clothes on him with his license in the back pocket of he pants the kid was wearing. He placed the kid under a truck on a jack and pushed the truck off the jack so it would fall on the kid and kill him, he lit the kid on fire so he would be unrecognizable and then the Jew wife called 911 stating my garage seems to be on fire.

You low life pathetic Jews make me sick, anything for a buck crowd.

The most hated group of people in the world for many good reasons.......
druid

Oxford, UK

#75404 Aug 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Hah! You're a hater all right. You are so excited to be insulting an Israeli Jew that you didn't even bother looking at my location. John Kerry works for my government and he never criticized Israel, he firmly stated that world opinion about civilian casualties was being influenced by every instance where they occur. Our president went on to reaffirm his belief in Israel's right to respond to Hamas rockets, as did your government, and to say that while he is concerned about the rising casualties, America is firmly committed to Israeli self defense.
I saw you are in Florida but the states is so full of Israeli's it was a reasonabe assumption to make that you were one yourself considering your comments.
I don't believe I insulted you either other than to merely retort your own comments at me.
And John Kerry was most certainly accused of being an anti semite.
'Moti Yogev, a Knesset member in the governing coalition, said John Kerry’s mission had an “undertone of anti-Semitism;” separately, a group of rabbis who back the settler movement said Kerry could face divine retribution for his mission'
I don't hate anyone, although I do actively dislike hypcrites like yourself. Your one and only argument when you are faced with uncomfortable truths is 'Anti Semite' or 'Jew Hater'
I have said it before and I will say it to see if it sinks in this time,
Israel is a country born of terrorsism, the zionists set bombs to kill British soldiers in the 1940 & 50's killing hundreds. They also killed many many Palestinian people in there actions to clear Jeruselem.
All documented fact and admitted facts by the people involved.
All these incidents happened before the PLO or HAMAS or FATAH were even ebryos.
Yet fast forward to 2014 and All we hear is Israel screaming terrorist terrorist terrorsist.
Ariel Sharon being one the unrepented terrorsist himself being one of the loudest complainers.
Not one bit of admission that while HAMAS undoubtedly are dangerous and black hearted.
They are without a single doubt a product of the enviroment that Israel themselves have created and worse continue to create.
No I am not a hater but hypocrites, truth twisters and people that actively support the killing of children are fairly low in my book.
If you feel insulted by that then well hey 'If the cap fits'...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75406 Aug 16, 2014
drano wrote:
I'm such a dum phucken redneck, I never said "Your Government even called Your American friend John Kerry an anti semite because he dared to criticise them." Somebody else did.
Florida isn't the Government of Israel and we don't criticise, we criticize. You have been publicly humiliated and are now a known a-hole. All your gibberish can't take away that odor of stupidity you reek of. LMFAO. You been had, Himmler Jr. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,523
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Obama is a joke 1,404,448
News Filipino Food Megastore Seafood City Following ... 4 hr Guest 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 1,800
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 2,856
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr GEORGIA 6,558
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr By The Seashore 103,183

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages