Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71321 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75331 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> Have you seen an ENT guy about your septum? There's a cure...not that it's the only deviation you need worry about.
GTHYFJB - I have no deviations; but I guess you know all about those because you're being treated for some. My sympathies to your family. Why don't your move to Israel?
Freeedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#75332 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Like it? They blew me off when I suggested gingham and went decidedly more man-cave with it. I guess it adds gravity to all the silly crap people say. I guess this means your sleep deprivation isn't doing any harm since it's not a hallucination.
So, how are the roles...leading or still supporting?
Leading, just not paid like one.

(btw, sleep deprivation = not just from academics, projects, side-stuff but even moreso from the secondary track undertaken on my own time --> Directing.'Content Control' is the name of the game, so about a year ago I thought to get a little head start, shall we unpretentiously call it The Protocols of Relitigation of the Auteur Theory? Whatever little time is left is spent on something resembling a social life. Do love it so!)

Will be checking Topix today only, broseph, so here's your opportunity to bring me up to speed on the gigantic Hell-Hive Maze that is Gaza (circa 2013-2014). Have Ya'alon, Gantz, Eisenkot, Turgiman, et al found a magical way of entering that particular putrid river without getting wet in the process?

I bet Netanyahu for all the ridiculous global media screeching about his "warmongering settlering" over the years...had to be dragged by the curl-and-shorties into that particular mega-clusterf*ck, lulz

which one is NaNa which Lipush
https://screen.yahoo.com/double-date-00000003...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75334 Aug 10, 2014
Freeedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Leading, just not paid like one.
(btw, sleep deprivation = not just from academics, projects, side-stuff but even moreso from the secondary track undertaken on my own time --> Directing.'Content Control' is the name of the game, so about a year ago I thought to get a little head start, shall we unpretentiously call it The Protocols of Relitigation of the Auteur Theory? Whatever little time is left is spent on something resembling a social life. Do love it so!)
Will be checking Topix today only, broseph, so here's your opportunity to bring me up to speed on the gigantic Hell-Hive Maze that is Gaza (circa 2013-2014). Have Ya'alon, Gantz, Eisenkot, Turgiman, et al found a magical way of entering that particular putrid river without getting wet in the process?
I bet Netanyahu for all the ridiculous global media screeching about his "warmongering settlering" over the years...had to be dragged by the curl-and-shorties into that particular mega-clusterf*ck, lulz
which one is NaNa which Lipush
https://screen.yahoo.com/double-date-00000003...
I think they installed cafe doors on the Israeli crossings so the tanks and APCs don't have to slow down on their way back. Meanwhile, the Hamas team was late for truce talks but are now getting impatient to talk to Jews who they know won't be showing up on shabbes. Don't look now but I think they're really serious this time about taking out Israel if they don't acquiesce to demands for a new TCBY at Kerem Shalom.

They're sitting down....how am I supposed to differentiate if I can't see their butts?
Freeedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#75336 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I think they installed cafe doors on the Israeli crossings so the tanks and APCs don't have to slow down on their way back. Meanwhile, the Hamas team was late for truce talks but are now getting impatient to talk to Jews who they know won't be showing up on shabbes. Don't look now but I think they're really serious this time about taking out Israel if they don't acquiesce to demands for a new TCBY at Kerem Shalom.
They're sitting down....how am I supposed to differentiate if I can't see their butts?
Still have a soft spot for this thread. It's not just the usual guilty-pleasure reason, either. The subject of anti-Semitism is immensely fascinating, and if you look at Israel, the adage "Tell me who your enemies are...."

Who unites such seemingly disparate groups as Muslims, neo-Nazis, Communists, Conspiracy Theorists, Isolationist-Libertarians....a nd just about every other attention wh0re, opportunist & internet troll?

That's right:'Ebbyl Juices'

I know some otherwise brilliant, talented and/or huge-hearted people, TRD, who get absolutely deranged in a nano-second when it comes to Izzy. Sometimes I still feel very much like Alice in Wonderland by way of Orwell. Beyond bizarre.

terror = "resistance"
subjugation = "peace"
laziness/envy = "justice"
hate = love
Pallywood = truth
so on

I'm tempted to invoke "Never were such lions led by such lambs" as it relates to Israeli public by led by mostly cowardly, corrupt, incompetents.... but at some point Israeli people have to take some responsibility, too --- they elected Rabin over Shamir, Barak over Bibi, Olmert over Bibi, Livni over Bibi, and finally gave close to 20 mandates to that unqualified bozo Washington-puppet Lapid.

LOL, what did they expect!

That's how you got Arafat's monster OsloI, II, South Lebanon surrender, Gaza Disengagement.... so in 2014, the bill finally arrived. Hamas called Israel's bluff and is properly reading the global climate.

Hey on some level, I'd prefer ISIS or Taliban, at least they don't insult one's intelligence re: their monstrosity. At least al-Baghdadi and Mullah Omar aren't multi-billionaires like Arafat, Abbas, Meshaal, abu-Marzouk and co.

Whereas Palestinians seem to redefine the term "evil liars" with literally every word and deed. The whole human shields/dead baby PR prop parading thing is just their latest abomination.

(btw, do you still think 'Dr. 33 No' in Ramallah is anything BUT a fat, Holocaust-denying,`1972 Olympic Massacre sponsoring, aid-stealing, secretly terror-abetting POS? Sorry to burst that bubble)

It's ironic that for a self-styled 'Culture of Shame'.... I have yet to see one shred of an ounce of an iota of a scintilla of REAL shame on part of the Palestinians.

Stuxnet2: Electric Switcheroo VS. Qatar's LNG infrastructure.

Who ya got?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75337 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Still have a soft spot for this thread. It's not just the usual guilty-pleasure reason, either. The subject of anti-Semitism is immensely fascinating, and if you look at Israel, the adage "Tell me who your enemies are...."
Who unites such seemingly disparate groups as Muslims, neo-Nazis, Communists, Conspiracy Theorists, Isolationist-Libertarians....a nd just about every other attention wh0re, opportunist & internet troll?
That's right:'Ebbyl Juices'
I know some otherwise brilliant, talented and/or huge-hearted people, TRD, who get absolutely deranged in a nano-second when it comes to Izzy. Sometimes I still feel very much like Alice in Wonderland by way of Orwell. Beyond bizarre.
terror = "resistance"
subjugation = "peace"
laziness/envy = "justice"
hate = love
Pallywood = truth
so on
I'm tempted to invoke "Never were such lions led by such lambs" as it relates to Israeli public by led by mostly cowardly, corrupt, incompetents.... but at some point Israeli people have to take some responsibility, too --- they elected Rabin over Shamir, Barak over Bibi, Olmert over Bibi, Livni over Bibi, and finally gave close to 20 mandates to that unqualified bozo Washington-puppet Lapid.
LOL, what did they expect!
That's how you got Arafat's monster OsloI, II, South Lebanon surrender, Gaza Disengagement.... so in 2014, the bill finally arrived. Hamas called Israel's bluff and is properly reading the global climate.
Hey on some level, I'd prefer ISIS or Taliban, at least they don't insult one's intelligence re: their monstrosity. At least al-Baghdadi and Mullah Omar aren't multi-billionaires like Arafat, Abbas, Meshaal, abu-Marzouk and co.
Whereas Palestinians seem to redefine the term "evil liars" with literally every word and deed. The whole human shields/dead baby PR prop parading thing is just their latest abomination.
(btw, do you still think 'Dr. 33 No' in Ramallah is anything BUT a fat, Holocaust-denying,`1972 Olympic Massacre sponsoring, aid-stealing, secretly terror-abetting POS? Sorry to burst that bubble)
It's ironic that for a self-styled 'Culture of Shame'.... I have yet to see one shred of an ounce of an iota of a scintilla of REAL shame on part of the Palestinians.
Stuxnet2: Electric Switcheroo VS. Qatar's LNG infrastructure.
Who ya got?
Thanks for the tiresome rehash...if not for you I'd be completely unaware of the opposition's viewpoint. There's nothing new going on with the Pali/Arab narrative. Even as far back as the onset of our thread and beyond, Hamas' mission has been to create a gruesome picture of Israel to exploit on the web, nothing more. Guess what? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Israel keeps taking the bait.

There is no shame because Muslims know that the shahids go to paradise and the westerners only see this as a bad thing. How do you narrow that gap? No, it's time for the Arabs to realize that no amount of dying will improve their lives, it's just counter intuitive. And the Israelis need to get through their thick skulls that they don't need to shut down the smuggling tunnels to prevent Hamas from getting ammunition...the casualties they create are the ammunition.

By and large, a case can be made for every leader in this conflict...on both sides...being guilty of something. If it goes on long enough, all the laundry will get aired and then nobody has the moral high ground. Truly, the only history I find interesting anymore is the kind that hasn't happened yet. Until Israel took peace out for a test drive, they never knew the benefits which could be derived. Egypt and Jordan are representative and prove that peace can be achieved. Islamists would love to undo those treaties and get everyone back in the fight but oddly, the Arabs aren't jumping on that wagon. Nobody knows how the Arab Spring will eventually turn out but it's a stone-cold cinch that returning Muslims to fundamentalism would be bad for the entire region.
too many words...arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75338 Aug 10, 2014
As long as it's genuine Stuxnet inside I can't see any reason to bet against it.

How do you respond to Mr. Ize's suggestion that one or more of your alter egos is playing for the other side? There are some crafty sounding devils out there with proxy servers and a remarkable resemblance to your style?
Freeedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#75339 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
How do you respond to Mr. Ize's suggestion that one or more of your alter egos is playing for the other side? There are some crafty sounding devils out there with proxy servers and a remarkable resemblance to your style?
lolwut?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75340 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
lolwut?
Exactly. Now try it with an Aussie accent.
Freeedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#75341 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the tiresome rehash...if not for you I'd be completely unaware of the opposition's viewpoint. There's nothing new going on with the Pali/Arab narrative. Even as far back as the onset of our thread and beyond, Hamas' mission has been to create a gruesome picture of Israel to exploit on the web, nothing more. Guess what? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Israel keeps taking the bait.
There is no shame because Muslims know that the shahids go to paradise and the westerners only see this as a bad thing. How do you narrow that gap? No, it's time for the Arabs to realize that no amount of dying will improve their lives, it's just counter intuitive. And the Israelis need to get through their thick skulls that they don't need to shut down the smuggling tunnels to prevent Hamas from getting ammunition...the casualties they create are the ammunition.
By and large, a case can be made for every leader in this conflict...on both sides...being guilty of something. If it goes on long enough, all the laundry will get aired and then nobody has the moral high ground. Truly, the only history I find interesting anymore is the kind that hasn't happened yet. Until Israel took peace out for a test drive, they never knew the benefits which could be derived. Egypt and Jordan are representative and prove that peace can be achieved. Islamists would love to undo those treaties and get everyone back in the fight but oddly, the Arabs aren't jumping on that wagon. Nobody knows how the Arab Spring will eventually turn out but it's a stone-cold cinch that returning Muslims to fundamentalism would be bad for the entire region.
too many words...arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh!
whoops almost missed this post. You're very welcome. cuz as recently as during my last drop-by a year ago, quite a few were still labouring under a few illusions, regarding Obama, Abbas, Lapid. My friends included, both in the US and outside. Oddly enough, as someone who's never even come close to experiencing real-world Anti-semitism, I do find it a fascinating subject matter.

You may not care, but history matters, psychology matters, truth, facts,- can't run away from it, no need be afraid. Ignoring them, is what got certain Israeli leaders to mislead the country. As normally an optimist-idealist by nature, when it comes to the Palestinians.... sorry.

There was no peace with Arafat. There isn't one with Abbas. Horrible mistake the full extent of which is yet to be truly realized. Israel legimized the murderous phonies & their narrative, can only blame outside pressure for so much. Let's not compound it, is the point.

Jordan, Egypt are a separate issue, and even there I wouldn't hold my breath. Abdullah is hanging to power by the skin of Rania, and US military. Barely. Sisi can get assassinated any moment, or simply makes a deal to look the other way Mubarak style, with the state of Egypt's dwindling reserves only propped up by Riydh, Dubai --- new uprising is a matter of time, anyway.

Sounds like 2014 iteration of Gaza is a hellish mess with no solution. to be fair Whatever sins of its leadership, Israel had no choice but to "take the bait" as you put it --- heavy rockets on Tel Aviv, Dimona, are you kidding me? Saddam Hussein almost got himself NUKED by Shamir for less.

Everything is ok, you sound somewhat grouchy? hope it's not on my account, you'll only have to suffer through it through today, LOL
FTerrr

Chicago, IL

#75344 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Now try it with an Aussie accent.
Engel-bert Humper-dink.

PS. What are you about, TRD? This little Topix nook is supposed to be a momentary annual refuge from the crazy. I didn't realize I'd feel like Alice this time around. Whatevs

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75345 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
whoops almost missed this post. You're very welcome. cuz as recently as during my last drop-by a year ago, quite a few were still labouring under a few illusions, regarding Obama, Abbas, Lapid. My friends included, both in the US and outside. Oddly enough, as someone who's never even come close to experiencing real-world Anti-semitism, I do find it a fascinating subject matter.
You may not care, but history matters, psychology matters, truth, facts,- can't run away from it, no need be afraid. Ignoring them, is what got certain Israeli leaders to mislead the country. As normally an optimist-idealist by nature, when it comes to the Palestinians.... sorry.
There was no peace with Arafat. There isn't one with Abbas. Horrible mistake the full extent of which is yet to be truly realized. Israel legimized the murderous phonies & their narrative, can only blame outside pressure for so much. Let's not compound it, is the point.
Jordan, Egypt are a separate issue, and even there I wouldn't hold my breath. Abdullah is hanging to power by the skin of Rania, and US military. Barely. Sisi can get assassinated any moment, or simply makes a deal to look the other way Mubarak style, with the state of Egypt's dwindling reserves only propped up by Riydh, Dubai --- new uprising is a matter of time, anyway.
Sounds like 2014 iteration of Gaza is a hellish mess with no solution. to be fair Whatever sins of its leadership, Israel had no choice but to "take the bait" as you put it --- heavy rockets on Tel Aviv, Dimona, are you kidding me? Saddam Hussein almost got himself NUKED by Shamir for less.
Everything is ok, you sound somewhat grouchy? hope it's not on my account, you'll only have to suffer through it through today, LOL
It's not anything to do with you, it's good to see you. I'm just frustrated that there's a war going on that can't be fought or won by warriors. It's a hell of a thing when a government's entire war plan revolves around getting as many of it's constituents killed as possible so as to demonstrate to a world audience the heartlessness of the opponent by exploiting pictures of the victims.

Israel has the capability to turn a key and automate their response, sending counter-battery fire back to the point of the rocket's origin without human intervention. Id like them to publish their intent to do so and allow the powers in Gaza to choose whether they want to continue on their course knowing there's no human there to turn it off. Fire a rocket and within seconds, return fire obliterates the source. The trouble is, I know in my heart that it would make no difference...their technique is working so why would they spare their people now?
In any scenario, Israel and the Palestinian Arabs will need to coexist in some form or fashion and that coexistence can only take place in an environment of trust. Someone needs to be willing to trust first.

On the other thing...puhleeze. These guys are running plays directly out of your playbook. If you say it's you, cool. If you say it's not, that's cool too. Trust.
FTerrr

Chicago, IL

#75346 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's not anything to do with you, it's good to see you. I'm just frustrated that there's a war going on that can't be fought or won by warriors. It's a hell of a thing when a government's entire war plan revolves around getting as many of it's constituents killed as possible so as to demonstrate to a world audience the heartlessness of the opponent by exploiting pictures of the victims.
Israel has the capability to turn a key and automate their response, sending counter-battery fire back to the point of the rocket's origin without human intervention. Id like them to publish their intent to do so and allow the powers in Gaza to choose whether they want to continue on their course knowing there's no human there to turn it off. Fire a rocket and within seconds, return fire obliterates the source. The trouble is, I know in my heart that it would make no difference...their technique is working so why would they spare their people now?
In any scenario, Israel and the Palestinian Arabs will need to coexist in some form or fashion and that coexistence can only take place in an environment of trust. Someone needs to be willing to trust first.
On the other thing...puhleeze. These guys are running plays directly out of your playbook. If you say it's you, cool. If you say it's not, that's cool too. Trust.
It's not cool.

Not only do I have ZERO earthly idea what you're on about,

but as someone who has long considered you a friend and a role-model, it is beyond disappointing. TRD, you've known me since I was what, 14? Yeah, in your face wildness, mockery, fun, it was all great....but even that admittedly harmless stuff is looooong in the past. One of the reasons to come back to this thread every 1-2 years is precisely to see how we all have changed, for context & continuity.

Words like 'honour','friendship','loyalty ','justice','love',--- they mean everything to me, even above fame or fortune if it ever came to that. If you remember me by one thing, let it be that.

(for the slow ons: as far as I am concerned, Topix only exists in this thread, and only as myself. That's the whole freakin' point, LOL, to get away from the "real world" affectations, Rinnisons Man how could you be fooled by some trolls to think otherwise? haha, boggles the mind. Even Ize instincts used to be much sharper than this nonsense)

As for our favourite beleaguered Zionist Entiteh, there has only been one viable solution: Izzy continues to thrive, flourish in every way.... while it's enemies continue to self-destruct, under the sheer unbearable weight of their barbarity, corruption & contradictions.

Then once they come begging for peace & for drinkable water, food and protection. Which ever comes first.

Israel just needs to hang on for another year or 2, while its energy resources, shale, cyber, nano, etc come online -- as the rest of the world is too busy dousing the many fires to remember to hate on the Juice....

They know it, too, which is why the pressure on Netanyahu behind the scenes must be UNBELIEVABLE. R160, Fajr-5 are the least of it, LMAO

np:
FTerrr

Chicago, IL

#75347 Aug 10, 2014
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75348 Aug 10, 2014
Nazislamist supporters of Islam. Here are your dear friends doing what they know and do best. Hopefully they"ll be doing it to you soon. Islam the wonder cult......

Waving their weapons and cheering, fanatics swooping across Iraq stood over bodies and celebrated as they burned 500 Yazidis alive
'That's my boy!': Shocking picture of a SEVEN-YEAR-OLD boy brandishing the head of a Syrian soldier - and his Australian jihadist father who made him pose for it PreviousNextLined up and executed, their severed heads put on display as a warning to others: Horrific new photographs of ISIS atrocities
•WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
•Sunni tribesmen marched into desert, made to kneel and shot in the head
•Tribe made deal with ISIS to be left alone but agreement collapsed
•Shocking close-up photos of splattered brains and severed heads released
•'Punishment for those who fight Allah and his Messenger is to crucify or cut off hands and feet'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27199 ...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75350 Aug 10, 2014
FTerrr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not cool.
Not only do I have ZERO earthly idea what you're on about,
but as someone who has long considered you a friend and a role-model, it is beyond disappointing. TRD, you've known me since I was what, 14? Yeah, in your face wildness, mockery, fun, it was all great....but even that admittedly harmless stuff is looooong in the past. One of the reasons to come back to this thread every 1-2 years is precisely to see how we all have changed, for context & continuity.
Words like 'honour','friendship','loyalty ','justice','love',--- they mean everything to me, even above fame or fortune if it ever came to that. If you remember me by one thing, let it be that.
(for the slow ons: as far as I am concerned, Topix only exists in this thread, and only as myself. That's the whole freakin' point, LOL, to get away from the "real world" affectations, Rinnisons Man how could you be fooled by some trolls to think otherwise? haha, boggles the mind. Even Ize instincts used to be much sharper than this nonsense)
As for our favourite beleaguered Zionist Entiteh, there has only been one viable solution: Izzy continues to thrive, flourish in every way.... while it's enemies continue to self-destruct, under the sheer unbearable weight of their barbarity, corruption & contradictions.
Then once they come begging for peace & for drinkable water, food and protection. Which ever comes first.
Israel just needs to hang on for another year or 2, while its energy resources, shale, cyber, nano, etc come online -- as the rest of the world is too busy dousing the many fires to remember to hate on the Juice....
They know it, too, which is why the pressure on Netanyahu behind the scenes must be UNBELIEVABLE. R160, Fajr-5 are the least of it, LMAO
np:
Think about the indiscretions of your youth and the switches you've thrown and the buttons you've pushed. Are you visualizing? Now question my honor or friendship or love (agape, an important distinction...not that there's anything wrong with that).

If anything, I would have hoped you'd have taken this revelation as the sideways compliment that it was. These present day Veeky wannabes couldn't hold a candle to you but you know what they say about imitation. Back in the day your gift was helping people twist their britches in a knot. Are you saying you've abandoned your thread bombing and relinquished your drivers license endorsement for crazy buses over 8,000 lbs.? I believe you have rehabilitated yourself, I just needed to hear you say it. Now all Israel needs is to hear Hamas renounce violence and meet them at the table. I'm sure Israel believes them but to me, nothing says we're ready to make peace like an unconditional surrender. Got any ideas on how to convince them to do that?
FTerrr

Chicago, IL

#75351 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about the indiscretions of your youth and the switches you've thrown and the buttons you've pushed. Are you visualizing? Now question my honor or friendship or love (agape, an important distinction...not that there's anything wrong with that).
If anything, I would have hoped you'd have taken this revelation as the sideways compliment that it was. These present day Veeky wannabes couldn't hold a candle to you but you know what they say about imitation. Back in the day your gift was helping people twist their britches in a knot. Are you saying you've abandoned your thread bombing and relinquished your drivers license endorsement for crazy buses over 8,000 lbs.? I believe you have rehabilitated yourself, I just needed to hear you say it. Now all Israel needs is to hear Hamas renounce violence and meet them at the table. I'm sure Israel believes them but to me, nothing says we're ready to make peace like an unconditional surrender. Got any ideas on how to convince them to do that?
not only are you talking about like freakin 2009 --- I was 14!-- made mistakes like anyone else

--but I don't think you, LWSJ, MKOT, et al even understood that "button-pushing & thread-bombing" was NEVER the point.

Even at most silliest, most mercurial...... if only instinctively, it was always about something quite serious: unmasking, mocking a certain HORRIFIC mindset, deconstructing the veritable matrix of Muslim-Marxist propaganda. And needling the future Hamas tunnel-engineer wannabe Ahmad, naturally, make no apologies for that either.

(And it was always contained to this thread. I don't think I even had time to so much as look at another thread since maybe 2010. So right there, you should have known it couldn't possibly be me beyond any stylistic discrepancy, LOL. Seriously WTF when have I ever said one bad thing to you personally? Like, huh?)

Paraphrasing Ten-Dub.... "The only thing unforgivable is deliberate cruelty. And whatever my sins -- I have NEVER, ever been guilty of that"

And no, I don't need Hamas to renounce anything. They're genocidal freaks and lie effortlessly. If anything, that would complicate things for Israel because in exchange for such 3rd rate taqiyya by Meshaal-- recall Arafat's playing awe-struck Western "journalists" in English, while telling his people in Arabic to flood the streets with Jew-blood..... our Trojan-Horse in Chief would probably demand the keys to the Western Wall.

No, your Honor, the ONLY legally binding road-map I ever expected Mohammad Deif, Ja'abari, Meshaal, Haniye, Moussa Abu Marzouk, al-Zahar, Raed al-Atar and Co to follow:

--------
:np: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FTerrr

Chicago, IL

#75352 Aug 10, 2014
PS. Debra Morgan = righteous, hot and crazy, deal with it

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75353 Aug 11, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/newspaper-terrorists-so...

This 10 year old is ready to kill for years.
No wonder muslims go nuts , they just cant do shit to Israel so they keep killing each other.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75355 Aug 11, 2014
FTerrr wrote:
<quoted text>
not only are you talking about like freakin 2009 --- I was 14!-- made mistakes like anyone else
--but I don't think you, LWSJ, MKOT, et al even understood that "button-pushing & thread-bombing" was NEVER the point.
Even at most silliest, most mercurial...... if only instinctively, it was always about something quite serious: unmasking, mocking a certain HORRIFIC mindset, deconstructing the veritable matrix of Muslim-Marxist propaganda. And needling the future Hamas tunnel-engineer wannabe Ahmad, naturally, make no apologies for that either.
(And it was always contained to this thread. I don't think I even had time to so much as look at another thread since maybe 2010. So right there, you should have known it couldn't possibly be me beyond any stylistic discrepancy, LOL. Seriously WTF when have I ever said one bad thing to you personally? Like, huh?)
Paraphrasing Ten-Dub.... "The only thing unforgivable is deliberate cruelty. And whatever my sins -- I have NEVER, ever been guilty of that"
And no, I don't need Hamas to renounce anything. They're genocidal freaks and lie effortlessly. If anything, that would complicate things for Israel because in exchange for such 3rd rate taqiyya by Meshaal-- recall Arafat's playing awe-struck Western "journalists" in English, while telling his people in Arabic to flood the streets with Jew-blood..... our Trojan-Horse in Chief would probably demand the keys to the Western Wall.
No, your Honor, the ONLY legally binding road-map I ever expected Mohammad Deif, Ja'abari, Meshaal, Haniye, Moussa Abu Marzouk, al-Zahar, Raed al-Atar and Co to follow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1KwO8fIZDSwXX
--------
:np: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
First: Simmer down. Your early performances around here were shocking to say the least. They were also endearing to the point that Laura even admitted she wished her daughter would have waited for you. It says a lot when a woman is willing to undo her daughters wedding to help you out.

No, even when you were obviously pushing the envelope you were still contributing to the conversation in very real and constructive ways. So you don't owe me or anyone around here an apology. You do, on the other hand, owe your parents for the times the people you pissed off chased you home. And perhaps your younger brother for the shitty example you set...but certainly nobody around here.

And oh yeah, since when did growing up include growing out of your sense of irony? Of course we have no reason to believe a single word coming out of the Arab side. It doesn't make the things they say any less funny, does it? Think about it though, eventually, Palestinians will come to the realization (I think it's already started) that they have no friends in the Arab world. They got played in the late 40's and continue to be victims wherever they are because THAT is their best use to the Umma. They didn't need to advance their culture or civilization because the only thing expected of them is to save the Muslim's spot in Jerusalem. I've watched this my entire life and things are definitely changing lately. The question is, are we so desensitized by the decades of distrust that we'll miss what may be a legitimate opportunity to end this conflict?

Thanks for the musical selection...as if qualifying for a fixed income (if I could afford the lifestyle) wasn't enough of a gift this week, having you drop in to remind me how old I've gotten has quite literally been a pleasure. Fcuk you very much ;>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75356 Aug 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/newspape r-terrorists-son-poses-gruesom e-photo-003349099.html
This 10 year old is ready to kill for years.
No wonder muslims go nuts , they just cant do shit to Israel so they keep killing each other.
Did you read any of the comments? People are starting to line up for the big one. They're doing the math as though numbers on a page might tell them when it'll be a good time to kill a quarter billion people...as if killing the radicals wouldn't radicalize the remaining moderates. There's nothing we can do to end Islamic extremism, the solution has to come from the inside out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,484,492
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min District 1 234,739
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,109
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26
Are democrats destroyed? 1 hr Jeff Davis 272
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 62,988
Trump Will Erase Memory of Obama With Executive... 2 hr HaHaHa 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages