Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71056 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75280 Aug 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I will take your suggestion under advisement. That's a euphemism for filing it in the septic tank. Here's a thought: It's such a lovely day, why don't you go outside in the beauty of nature and play a stimulating game of hide and go fcuk yourself?
Oh look, the Veekster is having a shitfit. Loneliness can make a has been actor, MMA fake post nutty stuff. Looks like he has a senior citizen fetish. I'm first. LMAO
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75281 Aug 6, 2014
use your brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Muslim, why don't you tell Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel,when you start a fight and get your ass kicked, your brain (if you have one) should tell you to stop, not complain that everyone is a racist but you,Hamas started this thing by firing rockets into Israel,remember? Did you expect Israel not to defend itself? Why don't you as a good Muslim stick to beheading Christians who will not convert to Islam.if Hamas wouldn't hide rockets in schools and come out and fight like men instead of cowards,innocent women and children wouldn't get hurt..
Here u go hamas el-stinko. Meet the Hamassholes.

What you never'll see on the screen of BBC, Sky, CNN and the other lieing bastards...

http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/05/smokin...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75282 Aug 6, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, the Veekster is having a shitfit. Loneliness can make a has been actor, MMA fake post nutty stuff. Looks like he has a senior citizen fetish. I'm first. LMAO
You really think it's him? We need some new haters, the old ones are starting to like us.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75283 Aug 6, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And here I thought all along he was just another pretty Egyptian face.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/20...
Check my math but that should only leave 8 to go.

Looovely..!!
Lucky Brits..
Honestly, TRD ... d'you think there's any chance that Yair Lapid will get from this courageous lady some inspiration ... and he will also quit..??

I'll tell you a national secret.
Cousin Benny sent Lapid da'bill. Eight billion zlotes..!!
Can you believe Lapid sent the bill back to Benny ... and a bus load of accountants ..!!

They are going through every liter of gasoline, wind shield wiper, can of corned beef, pallet of bullets, cup of coffee, and hour of F16 on the air ... and the preliminary results say, cousin Benny was cheating the Gov.

I've got pissed off....
I'm moving away to Australia. All I have left to do is inform the local Post Office where to forward my mail.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75284 Aug 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Here u go hamas el-stinko. Meet the Hamassholes.
What you never'll see on the screen of BBC, Sky, CNN and the other lieing bastards...
http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/05/smokin...

Chapeau, Comandante..!!
Give them hell, Uzi..!!
WE HAVE TO DEFEAT HAMAS ON THIS BATTLE TOO..!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75285 Aug 6, 2014
Ok Boss, here are some more delightful arab brotherly love. This was a while ago its much worst now.

What Pals??????????
Just love those idiotic stupid insane retarded Hamassholes but he is right this time. This video is more than a year old.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75286 Aug 6, 2014
Israel Holds the Free World's Destiny in Her Hands

Giulio Meotti The writer, an Italian journalist with Il Foglio, writes a twice-weekly

Published: Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:45 AM

These stubborn Israeli Jews are alone - alone in resisting in a battle for all of us.

The people of Israel are valiant, going about their daily lives knowing that Muslim killers might explode a bomb or rocket in any public place at any time.

Even more valiant are the Israeli soldiers, who are now fighting inside Gaza, house by house, spied on by cruel eyes, hated by old and young, targeted by beheaders, longed for by their families. These lone Jews fighting in a long night hold the free world's destiny in their hands.

The world is burning with jealousy of Israel and what it achieved for its people in a mere 65 years.

These stubborn Israeli Jews are alone - alone in resisting in a battle for all of us. It has been calculated that since the year of the founding of the state, more than 60,000 rockets have fallen on Israel. The Israelis are victimized and they are alone, abandoned by the world — now, just as then.

In the Second World War, hope didn't come from the Western avant garde, but from the Jews who rebelled against tyranny. The same is happening today

Open any Western newspaper and you will read about the trendy Israeli life under Hamas' rockets, life as usual, while the Arabs die. No mention of Israel as the most heavy bombed nation in the world. No mention of the trauma inflicted on two generations of Jewish children.

Israel is the first line of Western defense in the battle for non-Muslim survival and prosperity in the world. And now that the Jews are running for shelters and employing their brilliant Iron Dome, the world is burning with jealousy of Israel and what it achieved for its people in a mere 65 years.

For the UN, for the Christian bodies, for the White House, for the European Union, for the complacent public opinion and its journalistic sentinels, an independent Jewish State bearing the name “Israel,” with Jerusalem as its capital, a renewal of life in the land of the Bible, a vital Jewish people restored after 2,000 years to its own holy land, has raised unresolved questions and disturbing conclusions.

The Israelis are a very special people because they know how to live in the present and make this present worth living, while the West has drained its peoples' souls and made their lives meaningless, with only shallow-minded hedonism and materialism remaining. This is why Gentiles often hate the Jews.

The sagacious American author Eric Hoffer gave voice to the most tragic Holocaust-related 20th-century truth: "I have a premonition that will not leave me, as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us".

A peaceful and unique nation like Israel and its people have to resort to violent means to survive. My heart breaks for them

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75287 Aug 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Ok Boss, here are some more delightful arab brotherly love. This was a while ago its much worst now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CbuM91PeSOsXX
What Pals??????????
Just love those idiotic stupid insane retarded Hamassholes but he is right this time. This video is more than a year old.

I'm touched, Uzi.
Send the guy over .. I'll pay for a fill up at the station next to the Abu Kabir Morgue.

Today I filled up diesel fuel there, at 7.13/lt.
My neighbor says, the only way to sell that cheap is if they add water to the diesel fuel.
I have a water separator that I installed by myself.

Maybe we get lucky and after a fill up, that guy screws up his engine altogether...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75289 Aug 6, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Looovely..!!
Lucky Brits..
Honestly, TRD ... d'you think there's any chance that Yair Lapid will get from this courageous lady some inspiration ... and he will also quit..??
I'll tell you a national secret.
Cousin Benny sent Lapid da'bill. Eight billion zlotes..!!
Can you believe Lapid sent the bill back to Benny ... and a bus load of accountants ..!!
They are going through every liter of gasoline, wind shield wiper, can of corned beef, pallet of bullets, cup of coffee, and hour of F16 on the air ... and the preliminary results say, cousin Benny was cheating the Gov.
I've got pissed off....
I'm moving away to Australia. All I have left to do is inform the local Post Office where to forward my mail.
Wrong guy...you need to run that past Eran if you want the straight scoop. From my perspective, if he were a sitting US congressman there's no way you could pry his fingers off the money. Personally, I wouldn't itemize the war, I'd do the whole thing on per diem.

Look what I just found on my new favorite site? I feel so....so......deceived.

http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/06/reader...

I'll go out on a limb and bet that Mauricio Korbman is the math parent in his household.
James

Las Vegas, NV

#75290 Aug 6, 2014
De-militarize Hamas

Then rebuilding can begin
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75291 Aug 6, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong guy...you need to run that past Eran if you want the straight scoop. From my perspective, if he were a sitting US congressman there's no way you could pry his fingers off the money. Personally, I wouldn't itemize the war, I'd do the whole thing on per diem.
Look what I just found on my new favorite site? I feel so....so......deceived.
http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/06/reader...
I'll go out on a limb and bet that Mauricio Korbman is the math parent in his household.

TRD, what can I tell you .. that I haven't told your already in the past.
Don't ever take a CPA for a son in law.
Those guys play with the numbers and can convince you that you are making looots of money, have you cheat the IRS ... get you in trouble with The Law, so they can rescue you, charge you and arm and a leg for it ... and blame you for not reporting properly your income, earnings and profits...

I rather take as a son in law, a Pakistani taxi driver, that eats his spicy and smelly lunch while taking a fare to JFK...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75292 Aug 6, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
TRD, what can I tell you .. that I haven't told your already in the past.
Don't ever take a CPA for a son in law.
Those guys play with the numbers and can convince you that you are making looots of money, have you cheat the IRS ... get you in trouble with The Law, so they can rescue you, charge you and arm and a leg for it ... and blame you for not reporting properly your income, earnings and profits...
I rather take as a son in law, a Pakistani taxi driver, that eats his spicy and smelly lunch while taking a fare to JFK...
I don't think I could be happier with my daughter and son's choices of people with whom to spend their lives. It's already enough that he adores my daughter and has given me a grandson who gets me women, soon my son in law will be a lawyer too. My daughter in law just found out her next baby is a girl so as of now, I'm pretty much the luckiest man on earth. Check back with me tomorrow.

You know, the Asian guy in that video I posted will wreck Gaza for a flat rate and he'll do it leaving a smile on the residents faces. Just sayin'.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75294 Aug 6, 2014
James wrote:
De-militarize Hamas
Then rebuilding can begin
I agree but first kill'em all those Hamassholes. The people of Gaza dont have to suffer because of them.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75295 Aug 6, 2014
How do The hamassholes killing Gazan civilians. Thats how:

http://m.ndtv.com/article/world/ndtv-exclusiv...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75297 Aug 7, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but first kill'em all those Hamassholes. The people of Gaza dont have to suffer because of them.
Too late, they got to Google.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital...

I guess you'll have to go back to bombing them for real when they break the ceasefire.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75298 Aug 7, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I could be happier with my daughter and son's choices of people with whom to spend their lives. It's already enough that he adores my daughter and has given me a grandson who gets me women, soon my son in law will be a lawyer too. My daughter in law just found out her next baby is a girl so as of now, I'm pretty much the luckiest man on earth. Check back with me tomorrow.
You know, the Asian guy in that video I posted will wreck Gaza for a flat rate and he'll do it leaving a smile on the residents faces. Just sayin'.

Hey, Abuelo ..Congratulations. I drink for that beautiful and smart girl on the way.
My son also gave me good news. The first grandson/daughter from him and the lady of his heart... is on the way.

This is our best response to the Hamas and other fundamentalist trash..
More Jewish babies to keep the Cosa Nostra going..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75299 Aug 7, 2014

The Hamas announced that they will resume firing missiles in about eight hours.

This is a hell of a problem.
A tremendous logistic undertaking for us.

Where are we going to get enough virgins..??

This afternoon, I called my cousin Benny Gantz and suggested him to give each one of the Hamas shah-ids a package with 72 of those inflatable Chinese dolls.

D'you think those Hamas apes will know the difference..??

http://www.thechinawatch.com/wp-content/uploa...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75300 Aug 7, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey, Abuelo ..Congratulations. I drink for that beautiful and smart girl on the way.
My son also gave me good news. The first grandson/daughter from him and the lady of his heart... is on the way.
This is our best response to the Hamas and other fundamentalist trash..
More Jewish babies to keep the Cosa Nostra going..
Thank you and right back at you! Bisabuelo and bisabuela blew through town last night on their way to their condo in the keys. 82 years old and the old man still dives for his lobster. The lady of my heart is cut from sturdy cloth.

If you talk to cousin Benny again before the big blow up tomorrow, please give him a suggestion from me. Turn the southern Israelis around and garrison them in Eilat for a week so he can invite Hamas over to his place for the next party. Seriously, these idiots want more of the same then give it to them...just change the CD before the dance begins. Hamas can't hide behind Arab civilians on your side of the border. They are wasting time tunneling into Israel when in reality you should welcome them to prove once and for all they are willing to go toe to toe with Jews. Please stop playing their game. Call them out.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75301 Aug 7, 2014

In about 65 minutes, they said we're gonna dance again...

I hope they don't ...

On these 72 hours someone brought to the table a new deck of cards...
James

Las Vegas, NV

#75302 Aug 7, 2014
Beer and popcorn ready for the SMACKDOWN the IDF is about to give.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,432,837
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Jacques in Ottawa 225,380
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 55 min PEllen 2,072
Word (Dec '08) 58 min PEllen 6,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 3,193
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr PEllen 9,542
News 15-year-old Chicago boya s burned body found in... 1 hr Well Well 4
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Retired SOF 1,706

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages