Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75184 Aug 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still chuckling.
I forget who, maybe NaNa, that asked where Gazans who received word that they must evacuate should go since they were trapped in Gaza...my first thought was the Gaza Ikea since Israel has no ax to grind with Sweden.

I can't stand all those women that smoke.
Send them back. Nothing to lose. There are about 20.000 Africans stranded in Egypt, that have already paid around USD 2.400 a piece to be smuggled into Israel.
We can swap on a one for one basis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75185 Aug 1, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
I can't stand all those women that smoke.
Send them back. Nothing to lose. There are about 20.000 Africans stranded in Egypt, that have already paid around USD 2.400 a piece to be smuggled into Israel.
We can swap on a one for one basis.
Gaza has missed it's true calling...trans-smuggling African migrants into Israel. In the scheme of things I bet it would do more damage than having suiciders pop out of tunnels or firing unguided munitions up against Iron Dome. Just wait until Hamas figures out how much revenue they're blowing by turning their terror tunnels into one-shot-wonders.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#75186 Aug 1, 2014
fearless atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahah
yes, as usual Nana's peeps are inbreeding as usual...
of course, warning.... a goat was harmed in the making of this video.... in fact... its embarrassed to have been caught fcuking muslims.... The gazans are in fact not embarrassed, but bragging and sharing the film... with family....
allah is great, today i got laid....
more like.......... " today, I raped an innocent.......... animal. "
which ironically they say about a gazan females too.....
true story.... right there on FILM
What type of sh-t is this? Then people have the NERVE to come on TOPIX and ACT like they are standing up for arabs and JUSTIFY how innocent they are. What the f--k type of sh-t is that going on with those people SCREWING animals. I will say it again "people do not know what evil things those Arabic people be doing thinking it is unseen by anyone. I can't stand them and it is not just the unjust things they have done to me. It is MAINLY what TYPE of people they are. I have heard many bad things about them but to EXPERIENCE and actually WITNESS the TRUE evilness they do is BREATH--TAKING. BEWARE OF THOSE ARABS WHEREVER THEY ARE IN THE WORLD.......Ughhhhhh
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#75187 Aug 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. Sorry I came across as a dick.
It's cool. I don't hold GRUDGES. I just move on. PEACE
Nana4pali

Safety Harbor, FL

#75188 Aug 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sick is what Islam prescribes for apostates. Those poor schmucks couldn't leave the death cult even if they want to. Tell you what...quote any chapter or verse you want and then create any context you want, it doesn't matter. I have lived a life steeped in Jewish culture and traditions yet I couldn't possibly be relied on to form a coherent opinion. Why? Because people spend their entire lives studying it and still endlessly argue points.
I'm sure you have a better handle on it than me...you did read the wiki after all.
yet you and your creepy racist rat pack behave as though you're religious study experts on Islam. You're such a hypocrite you're really too much. Shameful.

Ps, although I wish he were here too, I know he'd be very disheartened with the transformation. Absolutely shameful.
fearless

United States

#75189 Aug 1, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
What type of sh-t is this? Then people have the NERVE to come on TOPIX and ACT like they are standing up for arabs and JUSTIFY how innocent they are. What the f--k type of sh-t is that going on with those people SCREWING animals. I will say it again "people do not know what evil things those Arabic people be doing thinking it is unseen by anyone. I can't stand them and it is not just the unjust things they have done to me. It is MAINLY what TYPE of people they are. I have heard many bad things about them but to EXPERIENCE and actually WITNESS the TRUE evilness they do is BREATH--TAKING. BEWARE OF THOSE ARABS WHEREVER THEY ARE IN THE WORLD.......Ughhhhhh
muslims..... scum of the planet....and the pali panderers too...

My new favorite holiday

All you can eat Rachel Corrie pancake day....

Ive also become very fond of the D9, heavily armed... especially in gaza.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7065/6969547720...
fearless

United States

#75190 Aug 1, 2014
Nana4pali wrote:
<quoted text> yet you and your creepy racist rat pack behave as though you're religious study experts on Islam. You're such a hypocrite you're really too much. Shameful.
Ps, although I wish he were here too, I know he'd be very disheartened with the transformation. Absolutely shameful.
Ive studied islam, theyre scumbag... mostly the males... and your filthy sisters.
fearless

United States

#75191 Aug 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
I forget who, maybe NaNa, that asked where Gazans who received word that they must evacuate should go since they were trapped in Gaza...my first thought was the Gaza Ikea since Israel has no ax to grind with Sweden.

;;;::::::::::

sounds like a pathetic whiny palishhitian might ask,,,, the filthy twits pretend that the whole of GAZA is being exploded.....(and dont we wish)

hey nana you stupid fcuking idiot.... they should go to the fcuking mall, down the b;ock... you know, cause theyre aint no citizen shelters.... haha..... well unless their filthy brethren are launching from the mall too.....

panderers for pali are as stupid as the fcuking palis... "where should they go" hahahahaha whiny dumbasses....

p.s. "your gang" you have a gang TRD ?
fearless

United States

#75192 Aug 1, 2014
I cant see it now....TRD's.... The marauding jews of ganesville.
fearless

United States

#75193 Aug 1, 2014
err.......... my bad... i mean creepy racist rat pack of gainsville....

I wonder how banana sales are... or if there was a divorce by now... stupid IRA guys...
fearless

United States

#75194 Aug 1, 2014
p.s.... i require only slight amounts of encouragement....

salami
GG cartooni master

United States

#75195 Aug 1, 2014
I think I just learned the meaning of COPT...

expendable muslim

well, according to islam.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75196 Aug 1, 2014
Nana4pali wrote:
<quoted text> yet you and your creepy racist rat pack behave as though you're religious study experts on Islam. You're such a hypocrite you're really too much. Shameful.
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't just try to shame me. If that's the way this is going to go, stand by for a boatload of guilt.Haven't you heard? The internet is everyone's theology professor now. I don't need to study too hard when there are pictures and videos to tell the tale.

Seriously, if you truly believed Hamas had Palestinian's best interest at heart or that they were the right choice for Gaza, you wouldn't be here willing to take the deluge of abuse that invariably will head your way. In your heart you know they're wrong...just as wrong as in the beginning. And just like in the beginning, you're right that the entire population of Gaza shouldn't have to pay the bill for the checks Hamas is writing.

The question should no longer be how many Gazans will die fighting Israel. The real issue is how many Gazans will die throwing off Hamas's grip. Before you try to paint a picture of Gazans as helpless victims, show us a picture of empowered Gazans throwing off the yoke of their callous government and starting with a clean slate.

I check their website periodically but I haven't seen anything new from Pumbaa in over a year. I know now how blind I was...boxer-briefs are da bomb.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75197 Aug 1, 2014
fearless wrote:
TRD wrote:
;;;::::::::::
sounds like a pathetic whiny palishhitian might ask,,,, the filthy twits pretend that the whole of GAZA is being exploded.....(and dont we wish)
hey nana you stupid fcuking idiot.... they should go to the fcuking mall, down the b;ock... you know, cause theyre aint no citizen shelters.... haha..... well unless their filthy brethren are launching from the mall too.....
panderers for pali are as stupid as the fcuking palis... "where should they go" hahahahaha whiny dumbasses....
p.s. "your gang" you have a gang TRD ?
Defacto cell president...my reach extends beyond visual range. Quite a distinction being the biggest nut in the nuthouse, eh?
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#75198 Aug 1, 2014
fearless wrote:
<quoted text>muslims..... scum of the planet....and the pali panderers too...
My new favorite holiday
All you can eat Rachel Corrie pancake day....
Ive also become very fond of the D9, heavily armed... especially in gaza.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7065/6969547720...
????????
Muzzies r terrorists

Richmond Hill, Canada

#75199 Aug 1, 2014
Hmas is a terrorist organization, It should be vanquished

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75200 Aug 1, 2014
fearless wrote:
err.......... my bad... i mean creepy racist rat pack of gainsville....
I wonder how banana sales are... or if there was a divorce by now... stupid IRA guys...
I'll let her fill you in on the creepy details but I can tell you this: Ize and I are rightfully proud of our blog-daughter, she's a little angel. You don't get those from just any mother.
we be Romans

United States

#75201 Aug 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'll let her fill you in on the creepy details but I can tell you this: Ize and I are rightfully proud of our blog-daughter, she's a little angel. You don't get those from just any mother.
well I hope she doesnt get all pissy again and run from her pathetic rants....

i guess, i'll back off a bit... after all... shes an embarrassment all unto herself... and i can revel in that.
fearless roman

United States

#75202 Aug 1, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
????????
I know... some time i just push the buttons... islamics are so easily outraged....
spades a spade

United States

#75203 Aug 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't just try to shame me. If that's the way this is going to go, stand by for a boatload of guilt.Haven't you heard? The internet is everyone's theology professor now. I don't need to study too hard when there are pictures and videos to tell the tale.
Seriously, if you truly believed Hamas had Palestinian's best interest at heart or that they were the right choice for Gaza, you wouldn't be here willing to take the deluge of abuse that invariably will head your way. In your heart you know they're wrong...just as wrong as in the beginning. And just like in the beginning, you're right that the entire population of Gaza shouldn't have to pay the bill for the checks Hamas is writing.
The question should no longer be how many Gazans will die fighting Israel. The real issue is how many Gazans will die throwing off Hamas's grip. Before you try to paint a picture of Gazans as helpless victims, show us a picture of empowered Gazans throwing off the yoke of their callous government and starting with a clean slate.
I check their website periodically but I haven't seen anything new from Pumbaa in over a year. I know now how blind I was...boxer-briefs are da bomb.
havent you heard... all of the arab nations are hating the filthy violent scumbags....

i wouldnr br surprised f Egypt launches some white crispness on their hated asses....

every one hates palishotians except Nana, the irish and them antisemite britons.... Oh wait, isnt her banna salesman a filthy mick ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min KiMare 50,656
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,127,237
Amy 10-24 24 min your poor wife 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,475
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Wolverine33 654
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 4 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info