Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75264 Aug 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter doesn't care for the tune but thinks it deserves an Oscar for the visuals. I thought you'd get a charge out of the shotgun sound effect when the girl racked a round home before seat-dropping the dude's face into another zip code.
Selena Gomez? Hilarious. Go Joan

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/25/joan-rivers-isr...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75265 Aug 5, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Selena Gomez? Hilarious. Go Joan
http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/25/joan-rivers-isr...
I wonder how far in advance she calls TMZ so their guy has time to make it to the airport. I can't believe anybody would camp there to get a comment from her.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75266 Aug 5, 2014
A little bit of this and a little bit of that..

I pay 18% mohter fuckne sales tax .. even when I buy toilet paper,.... so those citizens can study and get a degree at the Haifa, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Beer Sheva Universities ...
... and still they are confused about what they are.

No more toilet paper.
Starting today, I'll wipe my azz with Haaretz..
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75267 Aug 5, 2014
The war criminals return to the land of the parasite. NetanHitler should be hung in a world court for war crimes against humanity and the Jew state should be boycotted by the world. And by the way, get the fckkkkkkkk out of the US tax payer pockets you freaking blood suckers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75268 Aug 5, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
A little bit of this and a little bit of that..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =70cVaFMlbfMXX
I pay 18% mohter fuckne sales tax .. even when I buy toilet paper,.... so those citizens can study and get a degree at the Haifa, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Beer Sheva Universities ...
... and still they are confused about what they are.
No more toilet paper.
Starting today, I'll wipe my azz with Haaretz..
What took you so long? Would it have deprived your parakeet?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75269 Aug 5, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
The war criminals return to the land of the parasite. NetanHitler should be hung in a world court for war crimes against humanity and the Jew state should be boycotted by the world. And by the way, get the fckkkkkkkk out of the US tax payer pockets you freaking blood suckers.
You first...get a job.
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers

Germany

#75270 Aug 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You first...get a job.
How's your love affair going with Ratloder, shillyboy?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75271 Aug 5, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your love affair going with Ratloder, shillyboy?
Everlasting...he is my brother. How's your love affair with your sister going? I hear you and she are expecting.
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers

Germany

#75272 Aug 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Everlasting...he is my brother. How's your love affair with your sister going? I hear you and she are expecting.
Talk about incest, your brother, hey?

Are you twins?

That must be why you like Yumpin the Yimminy.

Clear the wax from your ears your hearing is impaired or better still go consult a shrink, hearing voices is a matter that needs urgent attention and treatment.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75273 Aug 5, 2014
Rare Footage: How Hamas Fires Rockets From Civilian Areas

Indian TV crew risk their own safety by exposing how Hamas deliberately fires rockets from densely-populated areas.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75274 Aug 5, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
Wiki is not a trusted source

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75275 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you twins?
Clear the wax from your ears your hearing is impaired or better still go consult a shrink, hearing voices is a matter that needs urgent attention and treatment.
I will take your suggestion under advisement. That's a euphemism for filing it in the septic tank. Here's a thought: It's such a lovely day, why don't you go outside in the beauty of nature and play a stimulating game of hide and go fcuk yourself?
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75276 Aug 5, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:

You bet all your chips at Hamas ... double zero came up ... you lost, pal..!!

Now all you can do is lick the wounds ... and go back to the old sh!t ..(which I see you have done already..)
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75277 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you twins?

I'm conducting a study for the House of Ibn el Saud..

From one to ten .... what pisses you off more ... the fact that the Hissballah did not cooperate with Hamas ... or the fact that Al Sissi are treating your Palestinian Leaders like trash..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75278 Aug 5, 2014
....Al Sissi is treating the Palestinian Leaders like trash..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75279 Aug 5, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
....Al Sissi is treating the Palestinian Leaders like trash..
And here I thought all along he was just another pretty Egyptian face.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/20...

Check my math but that should only leave 8 to go.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75280 Aug 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I will take your suggestion under advisement. That's a euphemism for filing it in the septic tank. Here's a thought: It's such a lovely day, why don't you go outside in the beauty of nature and play a stimulating game of hide and go fcuk yourself?
Oh look, the Veekster is having a shitfit. Loneliness can make a has been actor, MMA fake post nutty stuff. Looks like he has a senior citizen fetish. I'm first. LMAO
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75281 Aug 6, 2014
use your brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Muslim, why don't you tell Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel,when you start a fight and get your ass kicked, your brain (if you have one) should tell you to stop, not complain that everyone is a racist but you,Hamas started this thing by firing rockets into Israel,remember? Did you expect Israel not to defend itself? Why don't you as a good Muslim stick to beheading Christians who will not convert to Islam.if Hamas wouldn't hide rockets in schools and come out and fight like men instead of cowards,innocent women and children wouldn't get hurt..
Here u go hamas el-stinko. Meet the Hamassholes.

What you never'll see on the screen of BBC, Sky, CNN and the other lieing bastards...

http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/05/smokin...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75282 Aug 6, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, the Veekster is having a shitfit. Loneliness can make a has been actor, MMA fake post nutty stuff. Looks like he has a senior citizen fetish. I'm first. LMAO
You really think it's him? We need some new haters, the old ones are starting to like us.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75283 Aug 6, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And here I thought all along he was just another pretty Egyptian face.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/20...
Check my math but that should only leave 8 to go.

Looovely..!!
Lucky Brits..
Honestly, TRD ... d'you think there's any chance that Yair Lapid will get from this courageous lady some inspiration ... and he will also quit..??

I'll tell you a national secret.
Cousin Benny sent Lapid da'bill. Eight billion zlotes..!!
Can you believe Lapid sent the bill back to Benny ... and a bus load of accountants ..!!

They are going through every liter of gasoline, wind shield wiper, can of corned beef, pallet of bullets, cup of coffee, and hour of F16 on the air ... and the preliminary results say, cousin Benny was cheating the Gov.

I've got pissed off....
I'm moving away to Australia. All I have left to do is inform the local Post Office where to forward my mail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Aquarius-WY 1,548,147
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min huntcoyotes 241,568
Time to Fire Trump and Mulvaney 2 hr UR Right JOEY 4
Dissolving Illinois 2 hr DISSATISFIED Citizen 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 10,837
Keep on slopping God!!! 3 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 1
bring back vocational schools!! 4 hr UR right Joey 52

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages