Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71288 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75245 Aug 3, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Objection..!!
What's wrong with a XXXL derriere..??
Nothing..!!
Next time you'll have a chance .. try falling asleep like two tea spoons..
You can never have enough of it...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JA4ikAsbhWw/Twyrp_1...
You would need a congenital birth defect to spoon this...

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75246 Aug 3, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75247 Aug 3, 2014
TRD wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hKWmFWRVLlUXX
And here I I thought that my matrix was golden. I still offer: It is that when you're in their pants and are able to measure proportions with clean fingers or un-chapped lips, a vee-jay-jay should be a 5 pounder with a 5 orifice. That's prim cu-t. The larger the V-J weight reduces the orifice size and while resulting in a tighter fit, can result in severe neck strain and the possibility of a slipped disc. As the orifice is increased, the weight is reduced substantially but there is a tendency to lose contact with the vaginal wall and, in severe cases, virtually fall in and need external help at extricating yourself from this odorous man trap. I mean, who has time for a graph when in the throes of passion? Thanks for the video, but the taste is in the pudding. No, the proof is in the........ Just keeping it family friendly. The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat, provided that the mass of the ass, and the gravity of the cavity, remain constant.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75248 Aug 3, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>And here I I thought that my matrix was golden. I still offer: It is that when you're in their pants and are able to measure proportions with clean fingers or un-chapped lips, a vee-jay-jay should be a 5 pounder with a 5 orifice. That's prim cu-t. The larger the V-J weight reduces the orifice size and while resulting in a tighter fit, can result in severe neck strain and the possibility of a slipped disc. As the orifice is increased, the weight is reduced substantially but there is a tendency to lose contact with the vaginal wall and, in severe cases, virtually fall in and need external help at extricating yourself from this odorous man trap. I mean, who has time for a graph when in the throes of passion? Thanks for the video, but the taste is in the pudding. No, the proof is in the........ Just keeping it family friendly. The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat, provided that the mass of the ass, and the gravity of the cavity, remain constant.
Unh uh uhhh...you forgot the square of the hair. See?

All the stuff I learned in boot camp just went out the window. BOOM! Mind blown! It's not like guys our age need to memorize a new equation but think about how handy this could have been back in the day.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75249 Aug 3, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
You would need a congenital birth defect to spoon this...
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site...
Indeed, TRD .... those Reebok are awesome.
Just guessing ... a hundred bucks/pair..??
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75250 Aug 3, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>And here I I thought that my matrix was golden. I still offer: It is that when you're in their pants and are able to measure proportions with clean fingers or un-chapped lips, a vee-jay-jay should be a 5 pounder with a 5 orifice. That's prim cu-t. The larger the V-J weight reduces the orifice size and while resulting in a tighter fit, can result in severe neck strain and the possibility of a slipped disc. As the orifice is increased, the weight is reduced substantially but there is a tendency to lose contact with the vaginal wall and, in severe cases, virtually fall in and need external help at extricating yourself from this odorous man trap. I mean, who has time for a graph when in the throes of passion? Thanks for the video, but the taste is in the pudding. No, the proof is in the........ Just keeping it family friendly. The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat, provided that the mass of the ass, and the gravity of the cavity, remain constant.

YY, add to it a nice pair of TiTs ... and I sure sign for a whole season.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75251 Aug 3, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Unh uh uhhh...you forgot the square of the hair. See?
All the stuff I learned in boot camp just went out the window. BOOM! Mind blown! It's not like guys our age need to memorize a new equation but think about how handy this could have been back in the day.

... sure thing

the square of the pubic hair
and the tickle of the nipples

... and after having proved publicly that I can also be perverted, I say ... let's go back to our main subject on this thread.
The first time we dance, I make a point of always telling them something nice about their boobs.
Do you think I should see a shrink..?? Actually, I don't remember ever dancing with a shrink..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75252 Aug 3, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, TRD .... those Reebok are awesome.
Just guessing ... a hundred bucks/pair..??
There were Reeboks?

Y'know, ordinarily I wouldn't say anything about this but in light of how Hamas is winning the social media war I feel compelled to speak up. It's no secret I have little use for a ground campaign in Gaza, it's just too crowded to play the precision warfare game that the world audience demands. No matter how hard you try, once the armored bull gets loose in the china shop there's going to be a lot of breakage. With all due respect to the IDF, I'm afraid I have to recommend to the next meeting of the Elders of Zion that we outsource Gaza and subcontract Hamas to this guy...

&fe ature=youtu.be

I hope you understand.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75253 Aug 3, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>There were Reeboks?
Y'know, ordinarily I wouldn't say anything about this but in light of how Hamas is winning the social media war I feel compelled to speak up. It's no secret I have little use for a ground campaign in Gaza, it's just too crowded to play the precision warfare game that the world audience demands. No matter how hard you try, once the armored bull gets loose in the china shop there's going to be a lot of breakage. With all due respect to the IDF, I'm afraid I have to recommend to the next meeting of the Elders of Zion that we outsource Gaza and subcontract Hamas to this guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HMUDVMiITOUXX&feature=you tu.be
I hope you understand.

I see the point.
Please, consider paying a 12-15% commission to a third party of your choice (Erdogan or Al Sissi)... and have either one of them do the contracting. There is this thing about "liability", that apparently you haven't considered yet.
----------

From what it's being disclosed ... and the type of units on stand by,... I say we are not walking into that shop with da'big baskets and the eight wheels shopping carts.

Benny (I suppose in coordination with da'bosses) added two guys to the roster. Two surgeons.

The clean up process is going to continue within certain limits without much changes... with the addition of two new sister companies, basically working independently most of the time, going with care and precision through a list of existing projects and targets.

From the very beginning, the Hamas leadership went down the field with the clear purpose of playing to lose.
They probably planned and prayed for a more widespread IDF massive attack and invasion to capitalize on ... that never got underway.

Hamas has self inflicted defeat to its organization.
The People in Gaza are going through this new chapter of destruction and misery... and Hamas can't find a way to capitalize on it. Not even Putain or the Queen of England are interested to give Hamas a hand.

Furthermore, looking at it from inside Hamas' shoes, I don't see any thing good coming out of the negotiations with Al Sissi. He's tough... and he's determined to bring Hamas down.

It's time for the Arab League to put up a show.
(have you noticed that Abu Mazen and his copains are awfully quiet..??).
The Arab League will take Hamas off the book ...
That automatically will add volume and weight to Abu Mazen.
... and by the end of August, not before, we will have the beginning of another round of half asss negotiations, between the PA and Israel.. without much to celebrate at the end of it.

I hate to admit it.
The people in Gaza pays the bill, for us to get rid of SOME (not ALL) of the rotten guys and their toys in Gaza .... and for Abu Mazen to gain a few points, altogether.

You notice on my voice that I'm not feeling good.
Neither are my friends.
My good friend in Gaza is in coma.
He has two or three weeks left.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75254 Aug 3, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
I see the point.
Please, consider paying a 12-15% commission to a third party of your choice (Erdogan or Al Sissi)... and have either one of them do the contracting. There is this thing about "liability", that apparently you haven't considered yet.
----------
From what it's being disclosed ... and the type of units on stand by,... I say we are not walking into that shop with da'big baskets and the eight wheels shopping carts.
Benny (I suppose in coordination with da'bosses) added two guys to the roster. Two surgeons.
The clean up process is going to continue within certain limits without much changes... with the addition of two new sister companies, basically working independently most of the time, going with care and precision through a list of existing projects and targets.
From the very beginning, the Hamas leadership went down the field with the clear purpose of playing to lose.
They probably planned and prayed for a more widespread IDF massive attack and invasion to capitalize on ... that never got underway.
The People in Gaza are going through this new chapter of destruction and misery... and Hamas can't find a way to capitalize on it. Not even Putain or the Queen of England are interested to give Hamas a hand.
Furthermore, looking at it from inside Hamas' shoes, I don't see any thing good coming out of the negotiations with Al Sissi. He's tough... and he's determined to bring Hamas down.
... and by the end of August, not before, we will have the beginning of another round of half asss negotiations, between the PA and Israel.. without much to celebrate at the end of it.
I hate to admit it.
The people in Gaza pays the bill, for us to get rid of SOME (not ALL) of the rotten guys and their toys in Gaza .... and for Abu Mazen to gain a few points, altogether.
Neither are my friends.
Sorry for your impending loss and I'm not trying to be callous when I say at least in his condition he won't miss the air conditioning. Until Hamas is done I don't think many people will see climate control or running water. If I were a donor I wouldn't put another dime into rebuilding Hamas infrastructure just for you guys to tear it down. Because the aid will come despite me, I don't share your optimism that the people of Gaza are finally tired of the repetitive cycle of suicide.

And don't even get me started on the Arab League! They started this mess and now they are treating the Palestinians like relatives they owe money. I don't think they stand a chance against Israel in the Hague but I bet Palestinians could press child abandonment charges against the Arab League for telling them they'd support the baby state and then kicking them to the curb. It's as though mom sent the Palestinians to the store for a gallon of milk and when they got back, mom and dad had moved.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75255 Aug 4, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HMUDVMiITOUXX&feature=you tu.be I hope you understand.
I don't think I've ever seen anything dumber than this is my life. Despot!
danetoo

London, UK

#75256 Aug 4, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
I see the point.
----------
I hate to admit it.
Neither are my friends.
Just saw this

... just wanted to say I am sorry about your friend in Gaza .... whatever is happening, when it touches us ... it becomes different.

I know.
use your brains

Villanova, PA

#75257 Aug 4, 2014
Really wrote:
What makes me laugh with this whole conflict is USA and England won't get involved here, because really they love what Israel are doing the sick fascist pigs, England and America are the biggest racists on the planet!! What Israel are doing is despicable and should not be allowed to get away with it, they always cry about hitler, from where im sat now he didn't do a good enough job! Bombing schools is just disgusting and should be classed as war crimes
Hey Muslim, why don't you tell Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel,when you start a fight and get your ass kicked, your brain (if you have one) should tell you to stop, not complain that everyone is a racist but you,Hamas started this thing by firing rockets into Israel,remember? Did you expect Israel not to defend itself? Why don't you as a good Muslim stick to beheading Christians who will not convert to Islam.if Hamas wouldn't hide rockets in schools and come out and fight like men instead of cowards,innocent women and children wouldn't get hurt..
druid

Oxford, UK

#75258 Aug 4, 2014
Really wrote:
What makes me laugh with this whole conflict is USA and England won't get involved here, because really they love what Israel are doing the sick fascist pigs, England and America are the biggest racists on the planet!! What Israel are doing is despicable and should not be allowed to get away with it, they always cry about hitler, from where im sat now he didn't do a good enough job! Bombing schools is just disgusting and should be classed as war crimes
I think if you took the trouble to research before you make comments such as this you would find that A, the British people are far from Racists on the whole and B, a large majority do not support Israel's actions or policies and have not for quite some time!
use your brains

Villanova, PA

#75259 Aug 4, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
No
I can't say that I understood you.
..and for sure Khalled Mishall (hiding in Doha), Mousa Abu Marzouk (hiding in Cairo) and Ismail fcuken Haniyeh (hiding in a underground cesspool on the Strip).. I'm sure they didn't understand either.
Will you plizzzz, try explaining it on simple terms..??
Because it is simple, if Hamas stops firing rockets into Israel,then Israel will stop bombing Hamas,honest! Just put your thinking cap on and think! Use your brains,the only reason Israel is bombing Hamas is because Hamas started firing rockets at Israel first,they started it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75260 Aug 4, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why I care what you think and I'll tell you why you're an idiot.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75261 Aug 4, 2014
use your brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is simple, if Hamas stops firing rockets into Israel,then Israel will stop bombing Hamas,honest! Just put your thinking cap on and think! Use your brains,the only reason Israel is bombing Hamas is because Hamas started firing rockets at Israel first,they started it.
Easy killa...there's some tongue in cheek in play in case you hadn't noticed.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75262 Aug 4, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I for one, shat my pants and sent the link to all my contacts. Except you. Having a boner that defies a bat, furniture, floors, etc.. and greases flat screens and kitchen tables, while enticing fems to get their groove on, is fkn hilarious. Not sayin you Southern gals are backwards, but humor is in the bloodshot eyes of Eric Holder. Let it go, Girl. Get your groove on. I bet that you would dig an old New England replica municipal stockade for tourists, with your legs in those hand holds, sans under garments. Talk to me, Love.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75263 Aug 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I for one, shat my pants and sent the link to all my contacts. Except you. Having a boner that defies a bat, furniture, floors, etc.. and greases flat screens and kitchen tables, while enticing fems to get their groove on, is fkn hilarious. Not sayin you Southern gals are backwards, but humor is in the bloodshot eyes of Eric Holder. Let it go, Girl. Get your groove on. I bet that you would dig an old New England replica municipal stockade for tourists, with your legs in those hand holds, sans under garments. Talk to me, Love.
My daughter doesn't care for the tune but thinks it deserves an Oscar for the visuals. I thought you'd get a charge out of the shotgun sound effect when the girl racked a round home before seat-dropping the dude's face into another zip code.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#75264 Aug 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter doesn't care for the tune but thinks it deserves an Oscar for the visuals. I thought you'd get a charge out of the shotgun sound effect when the girl racked a round home before seat-dropping the dude's face into another zip code.
Selena Gomez? Hilarious. Go Joan

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/25/joan-rivers-isr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min EditorAtLarge 1,709,083
Trump is A 31 min Sam 473
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min THESE FARTS 64,473
Pure Nasty Gullible Fool. 49 min Rose of Tralee 15
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 57 min Rose of Tralee 14
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 11,971
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Jason74 486

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages