Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 20 comments on the Jan 18, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75157 Jul 31, 2014
Nana4pali wrote:
<quoted text> no different than the shit you break bread with here daily. Can the tunnels used to transport consumer goods and food be converted into markets? Slow kill blockade isn't going to accomplish anything but a more desperate ppl who will follow anyone that provides. We all know it, Israel knows it. Stop pretending you're as dumb as you sound when you say it doesn't make sense to try to make peace w/a divided Palestine. No kidding! As you know very well, this is a large part of the mission. If the Palestinians unite, they'll dangerously be perceived as HUMAN. Israel can't have that. Only continued unrest can substantiate their cover initiatives while always continuing the real initiative. But there is something fundamental that we do agree on. I almost gave it to you until I read on to see your racists rhetoric prove it's just not worth it.
First of all, I'm not pretending. Second, it's not racist when it's true.

There's no pretext here other than what Uzi has said before. If I may paraphrase: "If you don't shoot at us (Israel), we won't have to blow your asses off", or some such zhit. And while you'd think that by now Palestinians would connect the dots between the factions firing rockets into Israel and Arabs burying their children, that still doesn't appear to be the case. If Palestinians would unite I'd probably have a heart attack from the excitement but I think even you know my cardiac condition is safe.

Your statement is smack since Gazans have continued to receive their staples by the truckload through the Israeli crossings every day even under fire yet they don't follow the advice or honor the wishes of their benefactors because they only see Israelis as their tormentors. Palestinians will never unite because there are some who are willing to make peace and there are some who never will. Instead of reaching down deep and finding the balls to make the tough choice to excise the cancer of Islamism themselves, they wait for Israel to do it for them all the while crying crocodile tears. Why, if it's all Israel's fault is it even possible to read a headline like this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/31/world/middl...

Raining rockets onto Israeli cities may be an Arab term of endearment in your world but nothing says peace quite like an unconditional surrender. Spread the word because at this rate it's about all that's left.
fearless atheist infidel

United States

#75158 Jul 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
I guess there are side benefits to tunnel warfare besides killing Jews.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YqCL5WEXenMXX
Say my name bitch!
hahahahahahah

yes, as usual Nana's peeps are inbreeding as usual...

of course, warning.... a goat was harmed in the making of this video.... in fact... its embarrassed to have been caught fcuking muslims.... The gazans are in fact not embarrassed, but bragging and sharing the film... with family....

allah is great, today i got laid....

more like.......... " today, I raped an innocent.......... animal. "

which ironically they say about a gazan females too.....

true story.... right there on FILM

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75159 Jul 31, 2014
fearless atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahah
yes, as usual Nana's peeps are inbreeding as usual...
of course, warning.... a goat was harmed in the making of this video.... in fact... its embarrassed to have been caught fcuking muslims.... The gazans are in fact not embarrassed, but bragging and sharing the film... with family....
allah is great, today i got laid....
more like.......... " today, I raped an innocent.......... animal. "
which ironically they say about a gazan females too.....
true story.... right there on FILM
Interesting piece of history. In 1872 the Arabs invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine . In 1873 the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.

When I saw it I immediately thought it belonged in your collection...right along side "Iraqi Love".
gianni cartooni

United States

#75160 Jul 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting piece of history. In 1872 the Arabs invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine . In 1873 the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.
When I saw it I immediately thought it belonged in your collection...right along side "Iraqi Love".
This reminds me of an old timey favorite....

Start spreading the news.......
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75161 Jul 31, 2014
scirocco wrote:
terrorism pays well….very well...
Meet the Hamas billionaires
http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-the-phenom...

Scirocco ... what's wrong with you, pal..??
What do you have against FREE ENTERPRISE..!!
Gurion

Richmond Hill, Canada

#75162 Jul 31, 2014
This UN Chief is an anti semite, Where was he when about 40,000 tamils were masacred by Srilankan army, He pulled his UN team out of the war zone even after the poor tamils demanded that they stay as eye witnesses to the carnage. His chief of staff Vijay Nambiar's brother was helping the Srilankan forces at that time. Un never even went to negotiate a truce. This UN cheif did nothing to stop the violence. Why is he crowing about a truce between a Terrorist group Hamas whose sole purpose is to anihilate the Jews and the democratic Israeli state.

UN hates Israel, UN is the puppet of Muslims.

Israel should never listen to this Anti semitic moron.
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75163 Jul 31, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Hideous torture inflicted by HAMAS members on a suspected "collaborator in Gaza
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qFeOhiazxTYXX&list=FLWOkE nBl5TO4SCLfSlosjgg

"HE HAD IT COMING"

Clint Eastwood.
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75164 Jul 31, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cauldrons .. lol
Anyway .. where IS everyone
TRD ...Zioni ....Uzi ..; VoP
come back ..you are forgiven .. making a sweeping gesture across the "crowds" ...
I've not been a jew 24/7, 365 days my entire life - and have read and studied somewhat - but would not presume to know either - but DID try to convert whilst in Israel - when I lived there - but when I realised my kitchen !!!... My kitchen !! had to be checked (unannounced visits allegedly ... the horror!)... I thought nah .. and anyway .. my husband said he'd divorce me (even before we were married) if I became a religious jew ..(not bloody likely though, as I'd be a fairly rebellious *religious anything*)

I'm here..I'm here...

I .... I had this .... situation..

..was walking on da'beach ..... thinking..
..wheeeen olovdesaden ..... at about three yards,(which in a normal story to be read by normal people.. is 'three meters')... three yards from the water line, I spotted this Scandinavian beauty with high kilometrage on the tyres (about 50),....but a good body, engine and power train .......fighting one of those sun tan cream dispensers.

Greta squeezed, pressed, banged, chewed ... even stepped on the cream dispenser ... and nothing came out of it.

I rushed to her ... to Greta, that is .... told her to move aside and no matter what I do, she flows with me and says nothing..!! Nothing..!!.. verstehen sie, Greta..??
Since I'm very experienced on handling extreme-emergency situations, I grabbed the dispenser, turned the dispenser nozzle from the OFF to da'ON position .... and the stupid thing began dispensing cream.

Just to be sure that the system is fully operational, I squirted some on the cream on my hands and started spreading it on Greta's shoulders, arms and looong legs (about eight inches longer than mine,...that is twenty centimeters longer) while keeping eye contact.

I can't say how this happened to me, buut ....because of some apparent defect at the cream production stage ... my two and only hands, got stuck to Greta's skin ... and only last evening, at the Ben Gurion Airport, we were able to release Greta's skin from VOP's hands ..

Do youuu ... do you think that Greta does this very-same trick very often, everywhere she goes on vacations..??
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75165 Jul 31, 2014
gianni cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of an old timey favorite....
Start spreading the news.......

I want to wake up, in a city that never sleeps
And find I'm A number one, top of the list
King of the hill, A number one....

These little town blues, are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it
In old New York
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York..New York New York!!!

..... sorry,.. what where you two 'sayin' when Franky, accompanied by Liza, knocked at the door..??
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75166 Jul 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I'm not pretending. Second, it's not racist when it's true.
There's no pretext here other than what Uzi has said before. If I may paraphrase: "If you don't shoot at us (Israel), we won't have to blow your asses off", or some such zhit. And while you'd think that by now Palestinians would connect the dots between the factions firing rockets into Israel and Arabs burying their children, that still doesn't appear to be the case. If Palestinians would unite I'd probably have a heart attack from the excitement but I think even you know my cardiac condition is safe.
Your statement is smack since Gazans have continued to receive their staples by the truckload through the Israeli crossings every day even under fire yet they don't follow the advice or honor the wishes of their benefactors because they only see Israelis as their tormentors. Palestinians will never unite because there are some who are willing to make peace and there are some who never will. Instead of reaching down deep and finding the balls to make the tough choice to excise the cancer of Islamism themselves, they wait for Israel to do it for them all the while crying crocodile tears. Why, if it's all Israel's fault is it even possible to read a headline like this?
Raining rockets onto Israeli cities may be an Arab term of endearment in your world but nothing says peace quite like an unconditional surrender. Spread the word because at this rate it's about all that's left.

Hotttttt, TRD ...
Red hot..!!
You should have diluted the content of this message and posted it on three consecutive chapters..

PUZZLE: Please turn on the Air Conditioner..!!
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75167 Jul 31, 2014
Nana.

Puzzle: If they had elections on the Strip today.. Hamas wins again..!!
So, why are we wasting our time..??

When the locals on the Strip don't know how to separate the wheat from the chaff ... and the sheep from the goats ... the innocent on both sides of the border and both sides of the intimate conflict ... they will pay the bill and they will remain living in misery.

Last Puzzle:
There are many ways of doing it.
The problem is that the Hamas' way is one of them.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75168 Aug 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I'm not pretending. Second, it's not racist when it's true.
Hey people, did not I say this before many many moons ago???
Radical Islam is in deep shit all over. Go Sisi go.

All war criminals without a court.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#75169 Aug 1, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Nana.
Puzzle: If they had elections on the Strip today.. Hamas wins again..!!
So, why are we wasting our time..??
When the locals on the Strip don't know how to separate the wheat from the chaff ... and the sheep from the goats ... the innocent on both sides of the border and both sides of the intimate conflict ... they will pay the bill and they will remain living in misery.
Last Puzzle:
There are many ways of doing it.
The problem is that the Hamas' way is one of them.
Oh, it is not that simple any more. I am about 100% certain that the Palestinians have built tunnels from West Bank. Also, there seems to be evidence of tunnels from Golan Heights. So, even if the enemy wiped out all of Gaza, they would still have a very serious problem for as far as the eye can see. Their only hope of survival as a state is the borders of 1967. If they do not accept this, they will be committing suicide. I hope they can now see this as clearly as we see it. We do not want to destroy Israel. But if they continue to refuse peace, they will be destroyed.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#75170 Aug 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DjzS27ylCZ8XX
That fool is talking garbage. Of course if our side kill Israeli civilians on purpose someone must be held accountable. But, Israel shot at schools and hospitals. Obviously none of those people were warned. The types like that POS are the reason why we make so little progress on anything. He is an idiot. And I know I am tired of using that one word "idiot". But it just amazing how many stupid people are running lose in the world. That POS needs to be locked up in the nuthouse and preferably shot as an enemy collaborator.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75171 Aug 1, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hotttttt, TRD ...
Red hot..!!
You should have diluted the content of this message and posted it on three consecutive chapters..
PUZZLE: Please turn on the Air Conditioner..!!
Why dilute it? She's my friend and friends can speak frankly and honestly about even the most painful of subjects. Besides, isn't it usually you who reminds us that once the bombs stop and the smoke clears, you will still be neighbors trying to find a way to coexist?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75172 Aug 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
It used to suit their needs to have perennial victims being pushed around by Israel. Now they have to deal with the push back to this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27073...

There's no way to make Jews look worse than that and they know it. The time has finally come when Muslims must take back their faith from those who twist it's customs and reinforce it as a death cult.
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75173 Aug 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>

Uzi, awesome piece..!!
Chapeau..
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#75174 Aug 1, 2014
ILfighter wrote:
It doesnt matter if it is a guided missile or guided ones. What matters is the use of these rockets.
The Hammas fires the rockets onto Israeli's civilians- cities and communities. Not onto military bases.
Israel is shooting its rockets onto terrorist's targets. It is indeed sad that the entire gaza strip is a terrorist target because of Hammas usage of civilians building as shields to its rockets.
I cant think of a nation that could fight these terrorists with less civilian casaulties.

Thank for the confirmation QUOTE: " It is indeed sad that the entire GAZA strip is a terrorist target because of Hamas usage of civilians building as shields to its rockets.

All you hear is ISRAEL is killing innocent women and children. But it is hamas's FAULT. Those same people should tell hamas stop being COWARDS and using the women and children as human shields. Then may be ISRAEL will not have to target the ENTIRE GAZA STRIP.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75175 Aug 1, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That fool is talking garbage. Of course if our side kill Israeli civilians on purpose someone must be held accountable. But, Israel shot at schools and hospitals. Obviously none of those people were warned. The types like that POS are the reason why we make so little progress on anything. He is an idiot. And I know I am tired of using that one word "idiot". But it just amazing how many stupid people are running lose in the world. That POS needs to be locked up in the nuthouse and preferably shot as an enemy collaborator.
U are a real stupid useless breathing something
1. That fool is not talking garbage.(muslims can not see the truth anyplace anytime cause they lie all the time)
2.Are you crazy to ask a question like that?? Of course if our side kill Israeli civilians on purpose someone must be held accountable. Thats all you do, its a WAR CRIMINAL issue.
3.The muslim way , shoot anyone who does not agree with u. Some bloodsucking vermin u are.
Hey, Islam makes you an idiot and the qoran makes u an asshole. Just the perfect match for retarded aarb muslims.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75176 Aug 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
It used to suit their needs to have perennial victims being pushed around by Israel. Now they have to deal with the push back to this...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27073...
There's no way to make Jews look worse than that and they know it. The time has finally come when Muslims must take back their faith from those who twist it's customs and reinforce it as a death cult.
Posted the beheaded video (not censored photos) not long ago, I guess you missed it. Islam at its best!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,220,999
Abby 4-28-15 7 min Sublime1 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Al the Bore Gore 52,903
Amy 4-28-15 16 min Sublime1 3
working girls 18 min alexmoon33 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Rogue Scholar 05 187,441
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Joe Carson 91
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]