Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75132 Jul 28, 2014
Hideous torture inflicted by HAMAS members on a suspected "collaborator in Gaza

&li st=FLWOkEnBl5TO4SCLfSlosjgg

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75133 Jul 28, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Hideous torture inflicted by HAMAS members on a suspected "collaborator in Gaza
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qFeOhiazxTYXX&list=FLWOkE nBl5TO4SCLfSlosjgg
That's Jamal Mahmoud coach of the Palestinian soccer team and that's what he gets for blowing the playoffs and missing the world cup. I bet they finish better than 85th next time.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#75134 Jul 28, 2014
Kill them wrote:
Yeah israel kill these terrorist.
It is really something how MORE and MORE people are coming forth and posting that they want terrorists dead at Israel's HANDS. Why?? Because they know that they terrorize people and hide behind women and children for a living and they try to make out like they are so INNOCENT. When in fact they are LYING DECEITFUL COWARDS who THRIVE on TROUBLE.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#75135 Jul 28, 2014
So now it is TROUBLE they have.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#75136 Jul 28, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we know that Wikipedia is the definitive text in all of Judaism. It works so well with the "written version of an oral history" nature of the Talmud. Do you suppose you could cite some actual Talmud references though, and not some books supporting the argument you hold so dear?
For example:
"In some ways the work is comparable with The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which it preceded by a few years. Pranaitis could not read Aramaic (the primary language of the Talmud),[4] and probably used works by August Rohling and others as his sources.
The book includes numerous quotes from the Talmud and the Zohar.[5] His ignorance of some simple Talmudic Aramaic concepts and definitions, such as "hullin", was demonstrated during the Menahem Mendel Beilis blood libel case in which he testified as a "Talmud expert".
Seriously, did you even read the source material you present to support your claims?
"This scurrilous fable of the life of Jesus is a medieval work, probably written down in the tenth century..... Though its contents enjoyed a certain currency in the oral traditions of the Jewish masses, it was almost totally ignored by official or scholarly Judaism. Anti-Semites have not failed to employ it as an illustration of the blasphemous character of the Synagogue."
But it is your statement that "The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in hell in a cauldron of excrement" which is most telling and exposes your argument as having been sourced at the cauldron, so to speak. Since there is no unified vision of either heaven or hell in Judaism, it's likely you were standing in the cauldron's business when you made that claim.
Even your part says that it contains numerous quotes from the Talmud.

It gives lists of the contents of the books, and doesn't question anything as fake, why, because Wikipedia knows it is real, that your Talmud is a sick book.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75137 Jul 28, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your part says that it contains numerous quotes from the Talmud.
It gives lists of the contents of the books, and doesn't question anything as fake, why, because Wikipedia knows it is real, that your Talmud is a sick book.
Sick is what Islam prescribes for apostates. Those poor schmucks couldn't leave the death cult even if they want to. Tell you what...quote any chapter or verse you want and then create any context you want, it doesn't matter. I have lived a life steeped in Jewish culture and traditions yet I couldn't possibly be relied on to form a coherent opinion. Why? Because people spend their entire lives studying it and still endlessly argue points.

I'm sure you have a better handle on it than me...you did read the wiki after all.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#75138 Jul 28, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is your statement that "The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in hell in a cauldron of excrement" which is most telling and exposes your argument as having been sourced at the cauldron, so to speak. Since there is no unified vision of either heaven or hell in Judaism, it's likely you were standing in the cauldron's business when you made that claim.
This rabbi named Tzvee Zahavy admits it.

http://tzvee.blogspot.com/2007/01/new-book-ta...

Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75140 Jul 28, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
This rabbi named Tzvee Zahavy admits it.
http://tzvee.blogspot.com/2007/01/new-book-ta...
Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement
Oh good...you graduated from wiki to blog...arguably the second most authoritative source of Talmudic knowledge (right after Wikipedia and just before Al Jazeera).

Still, I don't detect any hint of agreement in your subject Rabbi Tzvi. Perhaps if you introduce him to Rabbi Yitz you could narrow it down to three opinions. One thing's for sure, you didn't read anything but the picture in the top right corner of the book review. If you had bothered to digest any of the words, the two comments at the bottom for example, you'd see that Schafer is viewed with some cynicism as a source of Talmudic knowledge. Bottom line: Seeking Talmudic guidance from a "German-born Christian" is about as useful as consulting your florist when deciding what car to buy. Speaking of which, what do you think of the Tesla?
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75142 Jul 29, 2014
Oh shtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt,

The incident on Monday raised to 10 the number of Israeli military fatalities for the day.

Fifty-three Israeli soldiers have been killed since Israel launched its offensive on Gaza.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75143 Jul 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
Oh shtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt,
The incident on Monday raised to 10 the number of Israeli military fatalities for the day.
Fifty-three Israeli soldiers have been killed since Israel launched its offensive on Gaza.
And...?
Help Please doNATE

Slough, UK

#75144 Jul 30, 2014
aboutpalestine co.UK About Palestine guys some info on here worth taking a look at...&#65279;
heres gianni

United States

#75145 Jul 30, 2014
[QUOTE who="YesWeC()nt"]Oh shtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt,
Fifty-three Israeli soldiers have been killed since Israel launched its offensive on Gaza.[/QUOTE]

well.... if the numbers hold up as good as cast lead... They should have a ten to 1 return... i weish it was a 1000 to one.... but hey... everyone pandered to ramadamn....

lets get the festivities started.... revel me up a gazan... Yes we C () nt....

hey, but how about that ISIS... doing allah work, one beheading or mass slaughter at a time... you must be so proud..... hey arent you that portusleeze in disguise ????

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75146 Jul 30, 2014
heres gianni wrote:
<quoted text>
well.... if the numbers hold up as good as cast lead... They should have a ten to 1 return... i weish it was a 1000 to one.... but hey... everyone pandered to ramadamn....
lets get the festivities started.... revel me up a gazan... Yes we C () nt....
hey, but how about that ISIS... doing allah work, one beheading or mass slaughter at a time... you must be so proud..... hey arent you that portusleeze in disguise ????
And the crucifixions...don't forget the crucifixions.

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2014/07/0...

Eid Mubarak Fearless!
gianni cartooni

United States

#75148 Jul 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And the crucifixions...don't forget the crucifixions.
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2014/07/0...
Eid Mubarak Fearless!
filthy religious deviants..
gianni cartooni

United States

#75149 Jul 31, 2014
a good read, from the HUFF..........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/pos...

no, i didnt get it from Uzi.......... but i did sleep at a comfort inn...
ILfighter

Ashdod, Israel

#75150 Jul 31, 2014
It doesnt matter if it is a guided missile or guided ones. What matters is the use of these rockets.
The Hammas fires the rockets onto Israeli's civilians- cities and communities. Not onto military bases.
Israel is shooting its rockets onto terrorist's targets. It is indeed sad that the entire gaza strip is a terrorist target because of Hammas usage of civilians building as shields to its rockets.
I cant think of a nation that could fight these terrorists with less civilian casaulties.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75151 Jul 31, 2014
gianni cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
filthy religious deviants..
It could be worse, right? At least they still have their heads.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75152 Jul 31, 2014
I don't want to alarm anyone but the Mets have won 9 in a row. This might actually be the end of days.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75153 Jul 31, 2014
I guess there are side benefits to tunnel warfare besides killing Jews.

Say my name bitch!
Nana4pali

Safety Harbor, FL

#75155 Jul 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you're right. Abbas was only fulfilling my request when forming a unity government with Hamas. I have always said it didn't make sense for Israel to try to make peace with the PA while Palestinians were divided. Half a peace is no peace at all. Hamas however, never fulfilled their end of the bargain as it pertains to moderating to at least the level of the PA. They shook hands promising to recognize Israel and abandon violence but it never happened and THEN everyone returned to Rome.
Meanwhile, the only contribution I made in that post besides sharing the Brookings article were the words "Don't blink", so yes again, I'm no different than before...still posting thought-provoking material from credible sources along with accurate (if not prescient) commentary and zero tolerance of cross-border rocket fire and terrorist tunnels.
no different than the shit you break bread with here daily. Can the tunnels used to transport consumer goods and food be converted into markets? Slow kill blockade isn't going to accomplish anything but a more desperate ppl who will follow anyone that provides. We all know it, Israel knows it. Stop pretending you're as dumb as you sound when you say it doesn't make sense to try to make peace w/a divided Palestine. No kidding! As you know very well, this is a large part of the mission. If the Palestinians unite, they'll dangerously be perceived as HUMAN. Israel can't have that. Only continued unrest can substantiate their cover initiatives while always continuing the real initiative. But there is something fundamental that we do agree on. I almost gave it to you until I read on to see your racists rhetoric prove it's just not worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,565,446
Trump Sounds like a fool 4 min No Deal 1
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 19 min Another Big Lie 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min NotSoDivineMsM 242,265
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min They cannot kill ... 11,018
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 3 hr Tr ps No Deal 1
Trump shut up 3 hr Stop Ait 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages