Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Jan 18, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 69,606
Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more
voice of peace

Israel

#74975 Jul 24, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is Islam , you are totally blind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5S2mJGMwsOsXX

Uzi, I didn't know you have a British accent.

Very good piece..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74976 Jul 24, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Uzi, I didn't know you have a British accent.
Very good piece..!!
Plus, the camera put on ten pounds.
voice of peace

Israel

#74977 Jul 24, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are too, too kind ..
what's the exchange rate these day for zlotes?
----------
saw your comment about cream cakes above -- brilliant !!
That's how I met my husband (RIP)- I was working in a cafe in Tel Aviv in '73 to earn a few pennies extra from my "day job/studies" (I was ... dare I say it ... illegal ..*when are they coming for me?*).. and as they found out I was damn good at making danish pastries and cream cakes - I made and served - he became a regular - voila !!
no twins though ...:)
But a gorgeous son, and a ginger headed grandson ... no idea where the ginger's come from.

Told you. You touched it .... you bought it..!!

Good for danetoo..!!

Your problem is ginger..?? You think that's a problem..?? I have a daughter with blue-green eyes .. while mine and my wife's, that now is in Heaven, are brown. When people asked me, how come..??.. I told them that there was a black out at the nursery ... and I grabbed one, the one closest to the entrance.
danetoo

London, UK

#74978 Jul 24, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Told you. You touched it .... you bought it..!!
Good for danetoo..!!
Your problem is ginger..?? You think that's a problem..?? I have a daughter with blue-green eyes .. while mine and my wife's, that now is in Heaven, are brown. When people asked me, how come..??.. I told them that there was a black out at the nursery ... and I grabbed one, the one closest to the entrance.
haha .,.. THAT may be what happened .. the "in the dark all cats are grey" ...

my husband .. who is also in heaven most definitely, although he was awfully naughty --(surely G-d has a sense of humour?) thank goodness - also had brown eyes and hair - as do I - but he was half Polish and half Greek, and I am full Danish - blond... My son has his father's brown eyes and dark hair - and his wife is like me -- typically danish blonde = result - brown eyed boy - with ginger hair ..:)

Only 2 1/2 - but already a flirt ...
voice of peace

Israel

#74979 Jul 24, 2014
ISMAIL HANIYEH IS ASKING FOR A CEASE FIRE AFTER RECEIVING A SELPHY FROM ONE OF THE 72 VIRGINS...

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploa...
voice of peace

Israel

#74980 Jul 24, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
haha .,.. THAT may be what happened .. the "in the dark all cats are grey" ...
my husband .. who is also in heaven most definitely, although he was awfully naughty --(surely G-d has a sense of humour?) thank goodness - also had brown eyes and hair - as do I - but he was half Polish and half Greek, and I am full Danish - blond... My son has his father's brown eyes and dark hair - and his wife is like me -- typically danish blonde = result - brown eyed boy - with ginger hair ..:)
Only 2 1/2 - but already a flirt ...

Indeed those little angels ...

I have two, one on the way ... and one "adopted"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74981 Jul 24, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
We have 2 boys and 1 girl and if their grammy wasn't still with us the 2 y/o could get me sooooo laid. He captivates every woman he meets. Seriously, if she makes eye contact with him...no matter her age...he owns her.
danetoo

London, UK

#74982 Jul 24, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
those little expensive angels ..:))

and the benefit is .. you can hand them back to their parents and spoil them rotten ..

I have another one "on the way" too ...

they are in denmark so do have to travel loads, but it's worth it
danetoo

London, UK

#74983 Jul 24, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We have 2 boys and 1 girl and if their grammy wasn't still with us the 2 y/o could get me sooooo laid. He captivates every woman he meets. Seriously, if she makes eye contact with him...no matter her age...he owns her.
the funny thing is .. they bloody KNOW .. so young, and they know they can charm the birds off the trees ...

my little one .. well - their little one - when he was 2 did an entire performance in a park in copenhagen - danced, put his "baseball" cap on the wrong way round ..with the shade at the back - and gave it the full movement to the music ... hilarious !!!..

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74984 Jul 24, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're new at this aren't you?
LMFAO. Like relling the bus driver to get off the bus. Hilarious. You just wrecked his boner.
Taeb

Tizi Ouzou, Algeria

#74985 Jul 24, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Your explanation is false.
Islam is a religion, capital I. Islam, submitting to Allah, is with a small i, islam.
One need not be Muslim or follow Islam, to submit to Allah. In fact none of the prophets prior to Mohammed were Muslims or followed Islam, capital I. They submitted to Allah in their own way, small i.
Moses peace be upon him, was Jew in race and Muslim in faith so were Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac,and the 12 sons of Jacob. They all sought the face of God Almighty and they submitted to Him with all obedience. They were upright in faith and Muslims.
Neither you nor any human on earth deny this , this is written in his last book, almighty god.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74986 Jul 24, 2014
"telling" or "yelling" or WTF?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74987 Jul 24, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
"telling" or "yelling" or WTF?
Or "gelling" or "felling" or "selling" or "helling" or LOL
Israel Kill AllTheFOOKERS

Palos Hills, IL

#74988 Jul 24, 2014
All of them, seniors, kids, men women. They are all haters and want Israel to die. Fu ck em all.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#74989 Jul 24, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is Islam , you are totally blind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5S2mJGMwsOsXX
You have got to be a dam fool to allow a dam zionist define Islam for you. And in Hebrew at that.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#74990 Jul 24, 2014
Israel Kill AllTheFOOKERS wrote:
All of them, seniors, kids, men women. They are all haters and want Israel to die. Fu ck em all.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74991 Jul 24, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
the funny thing is .. they bloody KNOW .. so young, and they know they can charm the birds off the trees ...
my little one .. well - their little one - when he was 2 did an entire performance in a park in copenhagen - danced, put his "baseball" cap on the wrong way round ..with the shade at the back - and gave it the full movement to the music ... hilarious !!!..
I don't think he does it intentionally yet but he reminds me of me. Strong, quiet yet outgoing. Oh, and he can really fill a diaper :>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74992 Jul 24, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO. Like relling the bus driver to get off the bus. Hilarious. You just wrecked his boner.
You had me at "relling", I got your back.

She's so angry. I've never been gang raped by Arabs but I imagine that's what she's dealing with.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74993 Jul 24, 2014
Israel Kill AllTheFOOKERS wrote:
You just destroyed your career in politics.

http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74994 Jul 24, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses peace be upon him, was Jew in race and Muslim in faith so were Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac,and the 12 sons of Jacob. They all sought the face of God Almighty and they submitted to Him with all obedience. They were upright in faith and Muslims.
Neither you nor any human on earth deny this , this is written in his last book, almighty god.
Taeb are you familiar with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? If not, you should really get to know the Mormons, they're some of the nicest people on earth. That's not the reason you should familiarize yourself with their doctrine though. I bring them up because they also tried to co-opt some Jewish souls by posthumously baptizing them into their church. That didn't work for them and you can't make it work on the Jewish prophets. These people you revere were indeed righteous men...pillars of their community and servants of God. But they were born Jews. They lived their lives as Jews and when they died, they were buried according to the Jewish ritual. There was not one time in any of their lives, not a single moment when they were Muslim and nothing you or anyone else can think or say will change that. They simply could not belong to a religion that did not exist for the whole of their lifetimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Yeah 1,216,873
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 25 min Gary Seven 82
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min JRB 186,863
Dear Abby 4-18-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 6 hr RJS 8,010
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]