Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71288 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

SpaceBlues

Magnolia, TX

#75037 Jul 25, 2014
fearless wrote:
I think all gazans should hide at active launch sites....
Should make hamas happy to have the extra work for pallywood studios.
Are you posting for your bar mitzvah, huh?

BBC: A premature baby has been delivered from a woman killed in a Israeli airstrike on Gaza.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75038 Jul 25, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text>
For you is your faith, and for me, my faith." [6]
Chapter 109 "the Unbelievers."
What of the faith of the Islamic State? Are these the same Muslims as you? Are you satisfied with the destruction of the Nabi Yunus?
fearless

United States

#75039 Jul 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Are you posting for your bar mitzvah, huh?
BBC: A premature baby has been delivered from a woman killed in a Israeli airstrike on Gaza.
I hope it dies.... for its sake and if its a male, the planets sake...

im not a jew... i just love em....
fearless

United States

#75040 Jul 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
hey... but if its a girl, we can pass her around to all the islamic savages... you have what... 6 years to save up airfare ? huh STEWpid....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75041 Jul 25, 2014
fearless wrote:
<quoted text>
hey... but if its a girl, we can pass her around to all the islamic savages... you have what... 6 years to save up airfare ? huh STEWpid....
Count me out buddy. I like em when they know algebra.
voice of peace

Israel

#75042 Jul 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Count me out buddy. I like em when they know algebra.

Hey, you..!!
Watch your side posts...
..and the hinges too.. Spray some WD40 on them .. goddamnit..!!

http://cleggslocksmiths.ie/userfiles/Crash%20... (1).jpg

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#75043 Jul 25, 2014
joey wrote:
Hamas didn't declare a cease fire. The only thing they declare is war.
As you see.... they got what they want ! Israel stop play games with Hamas and the Gazian people who support them!
Israel getting stronger each time they raised heads.
Arabs... what else can I say...
fearless

United States

#75044 Jul 25, 2014
fearless wrote:
<quoted text>
however.... i doubt she'd be an actual virgin... ive seen what you savages will do to a tot, under the guise of "allah said i can do it".....

yeah... in hindsight, regardless its sex... its prolly better off dead now, than later.
fearless

United States

#75045 Jul 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Count me out buddy. I like em when they know algebra.
Oh... so your saying you dont like muslim women in general... stupid fcuks that they are.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75046 Jul 26, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The day ain't over yet.
When u is right honey u is right.
Get all the heroic HAM-ASS killers.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75047 Jul 26, 2014
Shananananana4pali wrote:
<quoted text> have you informed the settlers, builders of the Great Wall of Israel, the Knesset, and ANYONE else? Who's "we" exactly?
We are we. The nation of free Israel. The nation who dwelles on this land for over 6500 years. Thousand of years before you and the so called Fakestinians showed up. Try to learn something.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75048 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text> and when will those in the PA have two consecutive hours of peace? I want to plan a vacation
HAM-ASSes do not want peace they do not want even a cease fire. All they talking about is how to destroy Israel while Israel is destroying them. Blind stupid deaf HAM-ASS. Destroying the Pal people. Good for them.
ISRDEU

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75049 Jul 26, 2014
Scott wrote:
How long before Hama claims victory??
Whatever will be the results they will claim victory - due to their developed eastren imagination. They are very brave in words , terror under cover of civillians, but when it comes to battlefield they are cowerds.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75050 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text> an honest, sincere question:where do you propose the people of Gaza go for shelter if not hide within their own homes? I truly want to give advise as to where they should take cover but I honestly have no good ideas. Yours?
No problemos. Any idea where Israelis go when the HAM-ASS people firing thousands of missilles in to civilian areas ONLY?? Thats a clear WAR CRIME case if you want to see one.
Israelis go into bomb shelters built by the government or like in our case we have a private in our home. You think HAM-ASS could have built bomb shelters to SAVE "their" people??? No cause they dont give a shit about the Gazans. Orders coming in from Iran and they dont care either as long as they think that they can hurt Israel. Well, they are wrong on both account. Besides HAM-ASS ordering (yes ordering ) people to go on the roof of HAM-ASS leaders as human shields . Israel developed an "Iron Dome "system where we can destroy almost all the icoming muslim missiles, supplied by Iran and Syria.
So maybe you should ask the heroic HAM-ASS leaders hiding in their bomb proof shelters under schools and hospitals where the people should go. Their answer is going to be :Fuck"em people as long as we and our kids are OK who gives a shit.
Billions and billions spent by HAM-ASS on useless weapon systems but fuck the people.
Hey, long live arab muslim stupidity.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75052 Jul 26, 2014
samba voice wrote:
Hitler's IDF Terrisom troops way back home.the same way one day they will be in Hell.
Israeli brutal terrisom worse than Hitler's holocaust.
the world had sympathy on Israel but today the same sympathy turned on Hitler because he is far more batter than netanehoo the criminal terrorist.his mother contain the Nazi spam it caused bleeding...
Very very sick muslim, seek medical help asap.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75053 Jul 26, 2014
fearless wrote:
This time of year, i'd like to leave you with this melody.....
Im dreaming of a white crispness.... just like the one in gaza not long ago.... where the rockets whistlin and roof tops glisten...
Go ZDF
Hey fearless have a great summer!!!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75054 Jul 26, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
All muslims are premature , all their stinking lives.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75055 Jul 26, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey, you..!!
Watch your side posts...
..and the hinges too.. Spray some WD40 on them .. goddamnit..!!
http://cleggslocksmiths.ie/userfiles/Crash%20... (1).jpg
Error 404 File not found

Location hidden

#75056 Jul 26, 2014
Hundreds of dead terrorists .....
Hamas hides bodies - ashamed of their big defeat

Location hidden

#75057 Jul 26, 2014
Watch Hamas members beat who leaves his home in Gaza after the IDF's requests to leave the houses.

They make use of civilian shields, now you decide who performs a "massacre" and war crimes!

http://www.kooker.co.il/%D7%A6%D7%A4%D7%95-%D...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Reality Check 1,536,423
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Churchlady 240,955
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... 2 hr Storm guy 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10,712
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3,648
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6,930
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mooooooo 63,621

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages