Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74931 Jul 23, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text> you call it temple mount! for us it is the Aqsa one of the hollies place in our belief
Do you have the deed or are you claiming it because a flying horse shit on it?

As well all known. a thief NEVER gains title to stolen property
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74933 Jul 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know I'll regret this but here goes: You may want to rethink your name if you really want to make that claim. "Hate troublemaking arabs" is fairly unambiguous.
Do everyone a favor and stay on topic. Do me a favor and do not reply to my posts. I am done with you and your immature behavior. Heard.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74934 Jul 23, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well - if that's what they want - I'm sure their wish will be granted :)
Grant on......

Location hidden

#74935 Jul 23, 2014
HasbhaRAT Trolls bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Yes we do. Where is yours?
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74936 Jul 23, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well - if that's what they want - I'm sure their wish will be granted :)
QUOTE:
"Hamas didn't declare a cease fire. The only thing they declare is war. "

TOU-CHE-----This is ELEMENTARY my dear.

Some people talk out of there asses to try to hide the truth. But after being rained with "White phosphorus" those bastard arabs was indeed begging for a cease fire. I can just imagine it because phosphorus burns like hell. It is an incendiary weapon. White phosphorus burns fiercely and can ignite cloth, fuel, ammunition and other combustibles. In other words it was burning there asses up. Barbecue on.....
In addition to its offensive capabilities, white phosphorus is also a highly efficient smoke-producing agent, burning quickly and producing an instant blanket of smoke. So it was not only burning those arabs up but it was choking the crap out of them.
Oh yeah, those sucker arabs was begging for a "CEASE FIRE" and they was probably saying "ALLAH U AKBAR" which is one of their favorite lines when they are killing innocent people.

la la la-la la la lah (smiling)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74937 Jul 23, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text> Do everyone a favor and stay on topic. Do me a favor and do not reply to my posts. I am done with you and your immature behavior. Heard.
You're new at this aren't you?
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74938 Jul 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
We are kind of lazy ... but if Hamas has pacience .. they'll get what they ordered..
Looks like they are getting what they ordered and much more. Make it rain...

Specifically more "WHITE PHOSPHORUS". Did you see them arabs on Television crying and screaming like the big babies they are. What goes around comes back around.

ha ha
voice of peace

Israel

#74939 Jul 23, 2014
HasbhaRAT Trolls bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?

I've got it here, pal.
On this two Books..
Take a look...

The name "Jerusalem" appears 806 times in the Bible, 660 times in the Old Testament and 146 times in the New Testament.

The deed is a partnership between Jews and Christians .... Gabbisch..??

Now, how many times Jerusalem is mentioned on the holy Quran..??

Answer this one ... and come back for more.
danetoo

London, UK

#74940 Jul 23, 2014
FACT wrote:
british should also get nuked.they even stole diego Garcia and gassed the indigenous islanders animals. and are leasing the island to American base. the indigenous got placed in India homeless.time for WAR!kill all whites! that's the solution! let the killings BegiN!
oh dear

.. in conclusion on examining the above post by crackhead, after carefully working my way through the haze of spelling errorrs (will be provided as exhibit 3), abuse of capitalization (exhibit 4), and general crimes against grammar and syntax (exhibit 7-8), I have demonstrated that, beneath it all, the writing betrays the author's staggering ignorance of history and the workings of nation states, while the author's wildly swerving train of thought did at one point flirt with coherence, the brief encounter was more likely a chance event (see statistical analysis in exhibit 5)- than a result of even rudimentary lucidity
voice of peace

Israel

#74941 Jul 23, 2014
Ban ki moon.

Ban, is here.

This morning I bumped into him at the supermarket.
They had a sale on Jack Daniels ... and someone tipped Ban.

He recognized me .. and came to greet me when he saw me at the check out counter looking into my walet .... where the fcuk I put my MasterCard..??
- Hey VOP, what's up may man..?? I need your advise. I'm very busy. I have lots of shti to do in Manhattan and for tomorrow I have tickets for "The Last Ship" in Broadway and reservations at a restaurant. In your opinion, what does it take to get this m.f. Israelis savage beasts to stop shooting.. and sign a m.f. cease fire agreement..with the Hamas aszess.. aahh...??
- Well, you'll have no problem understanding it. It's like Chinese food. If you don't chop it very fine ... when you throw it into the wok it doesn't cook well and tastes like shti... Da'Israelis are now chopping it veeeery fine ... Gabbisch..??
danetoo

London, UK

#74942 Jul 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Ban ki moon.
Ban, is here.
This morning I bumped into him at the supermarket.
They had a sale on Jack Daniels ... and someone tipped Ban.
He recognized me .. and came to greet me when he saw me at the check out counter looking into my walet .... where the fcuk I put my MasterCard..??
- Hey VOP, what's up may man..?? I need your advise. I'm very busy. I have lots of shti to do in Manhattan and for tomorrow I have tickets for "The Last Ship" in Broadway and reservations at a restaurant. In your opinion, what does it take to get this m.f. Israelis savage beasts to stop shooting.. and sign a m.f. cease fire agreement..with the Hamas aszess.. aahh...??
- Well, you'll have no problem understanding it. It's like Chinese food. If you don't chop it very fine ... when you throw it into the wok it doesn't cook well and tastes like shti... Da'Israelis are now chopping it veeeery fine ... Gabbisch..??
chopped liver .. yum !!! with lots of spice and pickles

and dessert is ??

(and prefer Glenlivet to Jack Daniels -- but that is, again, another day, another discussion)
voice of peace

Israel

#74943 Jul 23, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dear
.. in conclusion on examining the above post by crackhead, after carefully working my way through the haze of spelling errorrs (will be provided as exhibit 3), abuse of capitalization (exhibit 4), and general crimes against grammar and syntax (exhibit 7-8), I have demonstrated that, beneath it all, the writing betrays the author's staggering ignorance of history and the workings of nation states, while the author's wildly swerving train of thought did at one point flirt with coherence, the brief encounter was more likely a chance event (see statistical analysis in exhibit 5)- than a result of even rudimentary lucidity

Poetry ..!!

""...author's wildly swerving train of thought did at one point flirt with coherence,.."" ..WOW..!!

TRD, where are da'Pulitzers I FedEx'ed you from Shanghai..?? Dust one of them and send it to danetoo.. plizzzz.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74944 Jul 23, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
chopped liver .. yum !!! with lots of spice and pickles
and dessert is ??
(and prefer Glenlivet to Jack Daniels -- but that is, again, another day, another discussion)
As if we needed another excuse, your choice of spirits confirms our kindred spirits.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74945 Jul 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Poetry ..!!
""...author's wildly swerving train of thought did at one point flirt with coherence,.."" ..WOW..!!
TRD, where are da'Pulitzers I FedEx'ed you from Shanghai..?? Dust one of them and send it to danetoo.. plizzzz.
Way ahead of you.It went out half an hour ago when she lit that mofugger up.
voice of peace

Israel

#74946 Jul 23, 2014
I was losing my faith.
All day long we didn't even have a text from Ismail Haniyeh .
I started worrying ... maybe something is wrong with the rocket launchers..
However, Allahu Akbharrr....

LOCAL TIME 21:05

HAMAS SHOT 12 ROCKET AT THE CENTRAL PART OF THE COUNTRY.

THE SCORE

TEL AVIV - 4
GAZA - 0

Four rockets intercepted and destroyed ...... da'other eight last seen flying over Florida.

TRD get off your axs collect all the junk and FedEx it to Uzi's address.
On Friday cousin Benny, before signing us weekend free passes ... he goes over all the invoices, orders and shipping doc's. If something isn't square, nobody goes home..
danetoo

London, UK

#74947 Jul 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Poetry ..!!
it is ...

~~shuffling around~~

I have to admit ... it is not mine ... sadly .. I would SO like it to be - but the glory was brief - the halo was polished - I cleared shelf space for the Pulitzer - but alas ...

and I DID work for an author at one point *bathing in it*- and I DO have a published book out ... uh .. in Denmark ..
Taeb

Tizi Ouzou, Algeria

#74948 Jul 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Taeb you seem like a reasonable person, let me ask you...doesn't is seem a little reckless of Abd al-Malik to build the third most holy site in Islam on top of THE most holy site in Judaism? What do you suppose was the message he was trying to send?
To answer this question, you need to know our religion first.

Let me explain to you what means the word ISLAM,

It means peace, purity, submission and obedience. it means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law.

All prophet who lived in that region ( Jerusalem ) were pure, obedient submitted to the will of God.
And that means, all prophet were Muslims,

Islam is not an ethnicity, all people around the world can be pure and obedient to the law of God,

God ordered us Muslim to follow his prophets.

That's why Jerusalem is holy for us.

a mosque can be built or destroyed by any human being.

but the Holiness does not go away, always in our souls

This is an answer to your question in my opinion.
danetoo

London, UK

#74949 Jul 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>As if we needed another excuse, your choice of spirits confirms our kindred spirits.
yes, glenlivet is excellent ...)

you can't beat the "scottish taste"

I am going to Scotland soon - some American friends of mine are going there to play the pipes .. there's a festival going on at that time

I prefer jazz .. lol ... but will put in ear plugs and get on with it - as it'll be lovely to see my friends again and shall look forward to "a dram" .. I guess women are now allowed in Scottish pubs even :))

Was planning to travel to israel - but with the airports closed ...

Location hidden

#74950 Jul 23, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer this question, you need to know our religion first.
Let me explain to you what means the word ISLAM,
It means peace, purity, submission and obedience. it means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law.
All prophet who lived in that region ( Jerusalem ) were pure, obedient submitted to the will of God.
And that means, all prophet were Muslims,
Islam is not an ethnicity, all people around the world can be pure and obedient to the law of God,
God ordered us Muslim to follow his prophets.
That's why Jerusalem is holy for us.
a mosque can be built or destroyed by any human being.
but the Holiness does not go away, always in our souls
This is an answer to your question in my opinion.
Your explanation is false.

Islam is a religion, capital I. Islam, submitting to Allah, is with a small i, islam.

One need not be Muslim or follow Islam, to submit to Allah. In fact none of the prophets prior to Mohammed were Muslims or followed Islam, capital I. They submitted to Allah in their own way, small i.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74951 Jul 23, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
I was losing my faith.
All day long we didn't even have a text from Ismail Haniyeh .
I started worrying ... maybe something is wrong with the rocket launchers..
However, Allahu Akbharrr....
LOCAL TIME 21:05
HAMAS SHOT 12 ROCKET AT THE CENTRAL PART OF THE COUNTRY.
THE SCORE
TEL AVIV - 4
GAZA - 0
Four rockets intercepted and destroyed ...... da'other eight last seen flying over Florida.
TRD get off your axs collect all the junk and FedEx it to Uzi's address.
On Friday cousin Benny, before signing us weekend free passes ... he goes over all the invoices, orders and shipping doc's. If something isn't square, nobody goes home..
Benny will have to wait until Bass Pro Shop reverse engineers them and re-purposes them for deer hunting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Anton Ciguhr 1,207,366
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min loose cannon 185,932
Abby 3-30-15 1 hr tiredofit 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Almost amish 71,703
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 52,385
Amy 3-30-15 5 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]