Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
voice of peace

Israel

#74874 Jul 21, 2014
""Lick the frosting"".
... definitely good advise for this summer.
I went downstairs to post this comment ... and what do I get as a puzzle-shmuzzle..??
""angel food""
Now, go figure it....
voice of peace

Israel

#74875 Jul 21, 2014
TRD, repent ... and just to be on the safe side, sell all the stock. This guy doesn't look like he's joking...

http://www.factsofisrael.com/en/images/articl...
voice of peace

Israel

#74876 Jul 21, 2014

After Hamas capitulates in Gaza ... we might stand a chance of having two consecutive years of quiet and peace...

.... well, most likely ..... a couple of months, just until the next shipment of Iranian rockets arrives and gets smuggled through brand new tunnel...

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#74877 Jul 22, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
No unlike Islamists I do not cheer when innocents are killed.
It is however likely that you celebrate the missiles fired at Israeli civilians.
I am a "western person". I don't call anyone anything.
Although since you bring it up there are plenty of teenagers who are already terrorists and since Hamas has yearly child abuse camps no surprise there.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74878 Jul 22, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74879 Jul 22, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
TRD, repent ... and just to be on the safe side, sell all the stock. This guy doesn't look like he's joking...
http://www.factsofisrael.com/en/images/articl...
That vagina? He probably has a bigger recipe collection than I do for all the fighting he does. Know how you know you're winning? When this guy starts issuing threats.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74880 Jul 22, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
I know what you're thinking...forget about it. It's a young man's game.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74881 Jul 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, alright...which one of Uzi's relatives are you?
For the record I am a Black African American women and because I don't want anything to do with them they keep causing trouble for me and my family. If I did not have a life I would have been banged up their funky corner stores. Again I have witnessed all the trouble making the bastard arabs do here in the Bronx. They do the work of the devil and actually think that all of us Black women want them because they have money. "NEGATIVE. They hide behind the civilians like the big COWARDS they are. So now, kill their wives and children then maybe they will sit their sorry assess down and leave people alone. But it is their nature and culture to keep starting trouble. So again EXTERMINATE all of them!!! If I had a choice I would take Israel's side anytime. Capiche???????
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74882 Jul 22, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Can u explain what do you mean England belongs to the English?
France to the French
Germany to the Germans
Italy to the Italians
Russia to the Russians
Arabia to the Arabs
Egypt to the Egyptians
and suprise!!!!!!!!!!1
Israel to the Israelis.
What are you another dumbass arab muslim towelhead???
You sounded smarter than the typical arab asshole.
Sorry, my mistake.
Have a nice day.
Exactly. Kill them all.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74883 Jul 22, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not want YOUR land we just want our tiny piece that belongs to us. Hope you understand.
That's right. So now continue to fight for what is yours. Those arabs are insane. Just for the record to all those who do not understand the real fight. Insane means that the mentally ill persons (arabs) continue to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Dam nut cases then they want to act like they are so innocent. Sick f---ks.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#74884 Jul 22, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record I am a Black African American women and because I don't want anything to do with them they keep causing trouble for me and my family. If I did not have a life I would have been banged up their funky corner stores. Again I have witnessed all the trouble making the bastard arabs do here in the Bronx. They do the work of the devil and actually think that all of us Black women want them because they have money. "NEGATIVE. They hide behind the civilians like the big COWARDS they are. So now, kill their wives and children then maybe they will sit their sorry assess down and leave people alone. But it is their nature and culture to keep starting trouble. So again EXTERMINATE all of them!!! If I had a choice I would take Israel's side anytime. Capiche???????
If you are a Black African American women, from the Bronx, what do you think of Jews?

Jews are the worst slumlords in NYC, and Jews have been caught segregating apartment buildings in New York.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74885 Jul 22, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am, understood.

You do share a striking similarity in opinion to a friend of mine so we all seem to be on the same page. I witnessed the behavior you describe in every Muslim country I've been to and I agree it's a shame they can exploit our own freedoms in that way. However, taking their poor behavior out on their wives and kids is not how we do. Think about it...are they as obnoxious as the French?

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#74886 Jul 22, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a Black African American women, from the Bronx, what do you think of Jews?
Jews are the worst slumlords in NYC, and Jews have been caught segregating apartment buildings in New York.
Have you always been an anti-semite?
voice of peace

Israel

#74887 Jul 22, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>

OPW, greetings from humid .. veeeery humid Tel Aviv.
Today as my six years old grandson came to visit me, so we can study together History, Geography and Natural Science (his favorites), the siren sounded and we had to take refuge together. Hamas shot five rockets at Tel Aviv area.

It's hard to get my grandson to understand that not all Arabs are savage criminal s.o.b.'s, but I don't give up. Never will.

Take a look at this Arab 'teacher'..?
At age 63, if I could get hold of this savage child abuser .. I would slit his throat.
voice of peace

Israel

#74888 Jul 22, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74889 Jul 22, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Today as my six years old grandson came to visit me, so we can study together History, Geography and Natural Science (his favorites), the siren sounded and we had to take refuge together. Hamas shot five rockets at Tel Aviv area.
It's hard to get my grandson to understand that not all Arabs are savage criminal s.o.b.'s, but I don't give up. Never will.
At age 63, if I could get hold of this savage child abuser .. I would slit his throat.
Do Egyptians count as Arabs? This guy seems cool.

http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/egyptian-com...
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74890 Jul 22, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do have my opinions on the Jews and I never said they did not have their faults. But to me the bastard arabs take the cake. Can't stand them and never will. Everybody has their faults even the French. But again, in my opinion the arabs are the worst living beings ever.
Just my opinion.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74891 Jul 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ma'am, understood.
You do share a striking similarity in opinion to a friend of mine so we all seem to be on the same page. I witnessed the behavior you describe in every Muslim country I've been to and I agree it's a shame they can exploit our own freedoms in that way. However, taking their poor behavior out on their wives and kids is not how we do. Think about it...are they as obnoxious as the French?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9NauNGvlM-IXX
Yes, kill their wives and kids just like they would do to everybody else. They are no different then other people. Their women are the ones giving birth to these beasts who are the children who grow up and learn to make trouble for people. Get it. Just so you know I stand firm in everything I do and I do not and will not change my opinion for anyone. I said I would also take Israel's side in the fight against them. Period.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74892 Jul 22, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
When I meet an arab that does not work in a "collective group" causing problems for other people maybe I will change my mind. That is a big may be.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74893 Jul 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do Egyptians count as Arabs? This guy seems cool.
http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/egyptian-com...
Egyptians are arab and they speak Arabic. Check the news. They are trying to help settle the matter between Hamas and Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,109,337
Amy 9-16 10 min Kuuipo 26
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min ralph 98,211
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 28 min ralph 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Who 46,594
get a rid of the scotch brite ad 1 hr AD HATER 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,980
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs