Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more
voice of peace

Israel

#74840 Jul 21, 2014
I just checked.

Distance between Tel Aviv and the Terbil Border Crossing (Jordan-Iraq) is
500 Km and change.(310 miles)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74841 Jul 21, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
I entered this "puzzle" of yours ..'nurse .. bacon jam ... stat'... and there is no erection..!!
I demand my money back..!!
I don't remember Ben Casey or Marcus Welby using it but in just about every other medical show on US TV, when a doctor needs help in a hurry he finishes his request with "STAT!" Since it was an emergency I figured I'd shout, hence the all-caps violation. A bagel's worth of bacon jam should snap you out of your funk.
voice of peace

Israel

#74842 Jul 21, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember Ben Casey or Marcus Welby using it but in just about every other medical show on US TV, when a doctor needs help in a hurry he finishes his request with "STAT!" Since it was an emergency I figured I'd shout, hence the all-caps violation. A bagel's worth of bacon jam should snap you out of your funk.

Not today, TRD.

Prepared some brown rice on the MW with cranberries, dry onions/garlic/turmerac

...on a wok.
I fried carrots, onions, garlic
Added teriyaki, oil, Thai sauce, vinager..

Added chicken breast fillet cut 1/2 inch length (part of the whole breast)
Little white mushrooms and .. frozen baby peassssss
wine

..... and served the rice with the wok mix.. on the side.

It's been six hours since ... and I still feel guilty.
voice of peace

Israel

#74843 Jul 21, 2014
I learned that dish in China.
They use shrimp instead of chicken.

Shrimps tiene mucho colesterol ..
Twice a month only .. and I had already sinned twice on the last 21 days.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74844 Jul 21, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not today, TRD.
Prepared some brown rice on the MW with cranberries, dry onions/garlic/turmerac
...on a wok.
I fried carrots, onions, garlic
Added teriyaki, oil, Thai sauce, vinager..
Added chicken breast fillet cut 1/2 inch length (part of the whole breast)
Little white mushrooms and .. frozen baby peassssss
wine
..... and served the rice with the wok mix.. on the side.
It's been six hours since ... and I still feel guilty.
Y'know that old expression "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"? Here I am trying to give you a reason to feel guilty and you go all health food on me. If you're worried about cholesterol you're using the wrong color rice.

God forbid a Hamas rocket with your name on it comes flying through the window with your allotment of virgins. Do you think my conscience can stand knowing your final meal was steamed rabbit food? Try thinking of someone besides yourself for a change :>))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74845 Jul 21, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
goddamned'jews..!!
Article 22 of the Hamas Charter:
"You may speak as much as you want about regional and world wars. They (da'jews) were behind World War I, when they were able to destroy the Islamic Caliphate, making financial gains and controlling resources.
They obtained the Balfour Declaration, formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world.
They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains by trading in armaments, and paved the way for the establishment of their state.
It was they who instigated the replacement of the League of Nations with the United Nations and the Security Council to enable them to rule the world through them.
There is no war going on anywhere, without having their finger in it."
Ohhhh, sihttt..!!
Under this conditions, I don't want to be a Jew anymore..
I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK..!!
No can do, Arrafuck swallowed it.
Gray

Hopewell, VA

#74846 Jul 21, 2014
"....THIS..."
voice of peace wrote:
... this would never have happened..
"...this..." (Mossad False Flag Kidnapping/sacrifice) was planned well in advance and not the first time that Jews have killed other Jews to further Israel's Genocidal agenda:

“Mossad chief's chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy”
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.5987...
EXCERPT “Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.” CONTINUED

AND

The immediate Israeli reaction was to blame Hamas with no basis then proceed to kill 4 and abduct/Kidnap 600 with the intent to provoke a retaliation from a non Hamas splinter group.

"Provoke-then-Massacre " has "always been Israeli strategy" in order to Exterminate as many Chrisian, Muslim, Coptic etc native Residents as possible as per "Cast LEAD" (not "Iron"), "Pillar of Cloud" etc

"Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we could attack and smash them".
[Israeli General Moshe Daylan]

Now Israel has created a pretext to Exterminate as many native Arabs as possible according to Israel's founding principle, Plan Dalet:

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...
EXCERPT “Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine."CONTINUED

The words of Israel's genocidal leaders are consistent with Plan Dalet's objective:

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
against the boulders and walls." -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak
Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...

“..... most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command :

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.

Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...

A perfect example of Israel's deliberately targeting/Exterminating ALL Palestinians was the Execution of 4 children on an open beach, with clear visibility & a soccer ball in play.

IDF immediately murdered 1 clearly visible child then continued to fire on the other 3 killing all of them. as a newsman looked on:

“Reporter Exposing War Crimes Gets Pulled From NBC News”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/18/repor...
EXCERPT “ NBC is facing questions over its decision to pull veteran news correspondent Ayman Mohyeldin out of Gaza just after he personally witnessed the Israeli military’s killing of four Palestinian boys on a Gaza beach. Mohyeldin was kicking a soccer ball around with the boys just minutes before they died.”CONTINUED

NOW:

1. Either IDF are the worst shots in the world even with the most sophisticated targeting hardware

OR

2. IDF intentionally killed all 4 children as per Plan Dalet

There's no other explanation

My question to you is :

Which is it,#1 or #2

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74847 Jul 21, 2014
Gray wrote:
"....THIS..."
<quoted text>
"...this..." (Mossad False Flag Kidnapping/sacrifice) was planned well in advance and not the first time that Jews have killed other Jews to further Israel's Genocidal agenda:
“Mossad chief's chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy”
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.5987...
EXCERPT “Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.” CONTINUED
AND
The immediate Israeli reaction was to blame Hamas with no basis then proceed to kill 4 and abduct/Kidnap 600 with the intent to provoke a retaliation from a non Hamas splinter group.
"Provoke-then-Massacre " has "always been Israeli strategy" in order to Exterminate as many Chrisian, Muslim, Coptic etc native Residents as possible as per "Cast LEAD" (not "Iron"), "Pillar of Cloud" etc
"Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we could attack and smash them".
[Israeli General Moshe Daylan]
Now Israel has created a pretext to Exterminate as many native Arabs as possible according to Israel's founding principle, Plan Dalet:
“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...
EXCERPT “Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine."CONTINUED
The words of Israel's genocidal leaders are consistent with Plan Dalet's objective:
"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
against the boulders and walls." -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak
Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...
“..... most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command :
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.
 Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/18/repor...
EXCERPT “ NBC is facing questions over its decision to pull veteran news correspondent Ayman Mohyeldin out of Gaza just after he personally witnessed the Israeli military’s killing of four Palestinian boys on a Gaza beach. Mohyeldin was kicking a soccer ball around with the boys just minutes before they died.”CONTINUED
NOW:
1. Either IDF are the worst shots in the world even with the most sophisticated targeting hardware
OR
2. IDF intentionally killed all 4 children as per Plan Dalet
There's no other explanation
My question to you is :
Which is it,#1 or #2
My question to you is with the Arabs already attacking Jews for months prior to Plan Dalet why do you think it is inappropriate to consider defeating those who picked up arms?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74848 Jul 21, 2014
The Arabs started the war long before Israel declared Independence. It's all the Arabs fault.....

UNGA 16 February 1948

Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein.

The Secretary-General has been informed by the Arab Higher Committee that is determined to persist in its rejection of the partition plan and in its refusal to recognize the resolution of the Assembly and “anything deriving therefrom”. The Subsequent communication of 6 February to the Secretary-General from the representative of the Arab Higher Committee set forth the following conclusions of the Arab Higher Committee Delegation:

“a. The Arabs of Palestine will never recognize the validity of the extorted partition recommendations or the authority of the United Nations to make them.

“b. The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power or group of powers to establish a Jewish State in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense by force.

c. It is very unwise and fruitless to ask any commission to proceed to Palestine because not a single Arab will cooperate with the said commission.

d. The United Nations or its commission should not be misled to believe that its efforts in the partition plan will meet with any success. It will be far better for the eclipsed prestige of this organization not to start on this adventure.

e. The United Nations prestige will be better served by abandoning, not enforcing such an injustice.

f. The determination of every Arab in Palestine is to oppose in every way the partition of that country.

g. The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition.
“The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child.

7. The Commission has no reason to doubt the determination and force of the organized resistance to the plan of partition by strong Arab elements inside and outside of Palestine. In an official report, dated 4 February 1948, the Mandatory Power states that:

“1. The High Commissioner for Palestine reported on 27 January that the security position had become more serious during the preceding week with the entry into Palestine of large parties of trained guerrillas from adjacent territory. A band of some 300 men had established itself in the Safad area of Galilee, and it was probably this band or part of it which carried out an intensive attack during that week on Yechiam settlement, using mortars and heavy automatics as well as rifles.

2. On the same date, the High Commissioner further reported that a second large band of some 700 Syrians had entered Palestine via Trans-Jordan during the night of 20-21 January. This band had its own mechanized transport, its members were well equipped and provisioned, and wore battle dress. The party appears to have entered Trans-Jordan from Syria and then crossed into Palestine at a point at which the entry of Syrians was not expected. The Syrian and Lebanese frontiers are manned on the Palestine side by both troops and police, although the nature of the border country makes it extremely difficult to secure the entire frontier against illegal entry, especially at night.

http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/fdf734eb76...
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74849 Jul 21, 2014
I agree. Because I have experience with arabs in America. I can admit they are a piece of sh-t. The are disrespect and nasty. They hide behind civilians and cause so much trouble between people. Extinguish them all. Then maybe they will sit the stinking behinds down and stop bothering people who they are quite aware do not want anything to do with them.
voice of peace

Israel

#74852 Jul 21, 2014

TRD ... is there a way to have a puzzle on this thread that reads:

GRAVY, FCUK OFF..!!

Otherwise ... I know this guy .. he is some sort of masochist.
You will have him here every day..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74853 Jul 21, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
I agree. Because I have experience with arabs in America. I can admit they are a piece of sh-t. The are disrespect and nasty. They hide behind civilians and cause so much trouble between people. Extinguish them all. Then maybe they will sit the stinking behinds down and stop bothering people who they are quite aware do not want anything to do with them.
Alright, alright...which one of Uzi's relatives are you?
fearless cartoonio

United States

#74855 Jul 21, 2014
Alon wrote:
ISIS just killed another 270 people in one afternoon--and eliminated the 2000-year-old Christian community in Mosul. Where are the protests?
I have 5 K in Faiths topix ramadamn islamic dead count.... every little bit helps.... salami
fearless cartoonio

United States

#74856 Jul 21, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't count...none of them were killed by Jews.
actually.... some of us have a different pool goin... Mine is "islamic savages dead for allah, ramadamn 2014"... Oh they count alright.

Due to Bozo Haram (an islamic invention, calling savages clowns) and ISIS I went way up from last years 3K... to 5k this year.... I hope i win.

so.... im counting on my boys over at Zionist Defense Forces for a little love... not indiscriminately, of course...

but lets just say... for every launch... theres a dead launchist and his buddies...
Taeb

Tizi Ouzou, Algeria

#74857 Jul 21, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hamudi my friend, please do not shoot at me or attack our CIVILIAN cities with missiles for years cause I"ll have to shoot back sooner or later and kill you. Its so easy to understand to any one but retarded muslims. Have a nice day. Why muslims killing each other the world over??? Whats wrong with your muslim upbringing?????????
Yes tzoah!! it is soooo Easy, if you come to take my land I will never let you take it for free, I wont talk more I hope you understand.
fearless cartoonio

United States

#74858 Jul 21, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes tzoah!! it is soooo Easy, if you come to take my land I will never let you take it for free, I wont talk more I hope you understand.
Go D9's..... making the land of milk and honey, one useless piece of desert at a time.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Go Iron Dome
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74860 Jul 21, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, alright...which one of Uzi's relatives are you?
Sharp eyes you got , still.
He is one of our best
voice of peace

Israel

#74861 Jul 21, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, alright...which one of Uzi's relatives are you?

Da'auntie from Brooklyn.
Hi, Becca..!!

We had a date.
She's not into fooling around.
She's looking for a nice guy with moneyyyy, to get married.... and before da'sugar got dissolved on our first cup of tea together, auntie understood that I'm diametrically the opposite of what she's looking for ....
So I didn't get to taste "the homemade cake". Gabbisch..??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74862 Jul 21, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not want YOUR land we just want our tiny piece that belongs to us. Hope you understand.
voice of peace

Israel

#74863 Jul 21, 2014
fearless cartoonio wrote:
<quoted text>
Go D9's..... making the land of milk and honey, one useless piece of desert at a time.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Go Iron Dome

Go DBS..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,205,631
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min not a ghost 7,990
Dear Prudence 3-27-15 11 min Mister Tonka 5
Dear Abby 3-27-15 16 min not a ghost 3
Ask Amy 3-27-15 31 min Mister Tonka 2
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Graham Cracker 51,853
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min Mister Tonka 99,301
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,824
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]