Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74784 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionist Movement is definitely afraid now. The failed to destroy al-HAMAS. Plus, there are many other institutionalized resistance to Zionism, including the UN General Assembly. So for the first time, I detect a real sense of fear from Zionism. Their cause is hopeless and they are starting to realize it. Our job is to keep reminding them how hopeless their project is.
Keep on droping dead from the IDF fire. Halucinating garbage. hahahhaha hahahah

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#74786 Jul 20, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on droping dead from the IDF fire. Halucinating garbage. hahahhaha hahahah
Yeah. You stupid dogs can be very proud of murdering babies: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74787 Jul 20, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
TRD, one thing I can tell you.
After I print what I see on the picture and hit the Post Comment button ... and I see my message posted ... aaaaahhhh ..... I get on this state of mind .. a feeling of accomplishment. The same feeling that Neil Armstrong felt after setting foot on the moon.
I think that's low blood sugar. You should probably eat something.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74788 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You stupid dogs can be very proud of murdering babies: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014...
Tragic. You must hate those Hamas mofuggers who invited them to do it.

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#74789 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what this is about and every fool and his mama knows it. Under Islamic Law, non-Muslims are exempt from all kinds of public services such as joining the military or going to war. Muslims are not exempt. This means that Muslims must provide services to non-Muslims for free. The tax is meant to cover the costs of those free services. If we did not do this, the effect would be to enslave the Muslims to provide free services to non-Muslims. Of course I suppose one remedy would be to voluntarily join public services. But we as Muslims cannot impose that on non-Muslims. This is it became tradition to simply collect a special tax instead of imposing a service that non-Muslims might resist on religious grounds. They cannot rationally resist paying tax. Everybody pays tax.
<quoted text>
That's a propaganda lie. This is not about HAMAS for the very simple reason that Israel has desecrated and violated religious shrines. That makes it about every Muslim on the face of the earth, including the Egyptian Muslims, plus the Coptics and Orthodox. Your stupid divide and conquer lies will not work on me.
<quoted text>
Aw. Go jump in the fire.
Convert or die or pay a tax and become a 'tolerated' dhimmi with dogs having more rights

Which would you do?

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#74790 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those 72 Virgins are just a ploy? I thought you guys love death?
voice of peace

Israel

#74791 Jul 20, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I think that's low blood sugar. You should probably eat something.

I did, TRD.
Russian kreplach (bought them frozen at a non kosher joint) with very little chicken soup (it's summer outside the window).
Cherry tomatoes with parsley and Bulgarian cheese lemon and olive oil salad..
Apple (pink lady)
... and I'm considering stuffing myself a grilled sandwich with smoked salmon ... but I'm going to try first to think about Khaled Mishall which is the reason I opened the site.

Everybody in Gaza (me too) and at local Hamas want a cease fire... everybody but Khaled and by definition, his m.f. lackeys at the Strip.

Abu Mazen is for a cease fire in order to negotiate an agreement afterwards. Sounds legit ... doesn't it..??

Khaled Mishal from his Air Conditioned trench in Qatar is opposed to what he calls "Abu Mazen's capitulation".
Khaled wants to know what is he getting at the end of the negotiations .. and if he likes it ... then we will have a cease fire.

So what do we do..?? or rather what does my democratically elected gov...?... a phone call to cousin Al Sissi.

Al Sissi says... ""you fcuken jews .. you got tired already. Go chase and kill the m.f's. Every single one of them...
Meanwhile I'm gonna let some of the Palestinian wounded cross the border into Sinai ... and will declare a three days mourning for the Palestinian brothers killed. After those three days ... WAIT FOR MY CALL... VERSTEHEN SIE..!! ""

The TV reported, we have more than 50 soldiers wounded.
No details,.... da'censure I'm guessing.

Expect more ground meat.

We tipped the UN that someone hid something like 20 rockets at one of its joints in the Stirp.
They found them rockets.... and returned them to their legally owners .. da'Hamas.

From now and until further notice, everytime I spot a UN vehicle parked in the hood (they like the fish and Arab restaurants around) I'll slash its four tyres.. and if I can (I know some of the cooks on those joints) I'll pee on their beers, sodas and wines...

voice of peace

Israel

#74792 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what this is about and every fool and his mama knows it. Under Islamic Law, non-Muslims are exempt from all kinds of public services such as joining the military or going to war. Muslims are not exempt. This means that Muslims must provide services to non-Muslims for free. The tax is meant to cover the costs of those free services. If we did not do this, the effect would be to enslave the Muslims to provide free services to non-Muslims. Of course I suppose one remedy would be to voluntarily join public services. But we as Muslims cannot impose that on non-Muslims. This is it became tradition to simply collect a special tax instead of imposing a service that non-Muslims might resist on religious grounds. They cannot rationally resist paying tax. Everybody pays tax.
<quoted text>
That's a propaganda lie. This is not about HAMAS for the very simple reason that Israel has desecrated and violated religious shrines. That makes it about every Muslim on the face of the earth, including the Egyptian Muslims, plus the Coptics and Orthodox. Your stupid divide and conquer lies will not work on me.
<quoted text>
Aw. Go jump in the fire.

Hajj, no problem......I pay.
Send me a bill and tell me if you do Paypal.
However, before I pay, I want in written, stamped and notarized .. that upon arriving to heaven, I get my 72 virgins ... Gabbisch..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74793 Jul 20, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, TRD.
Russian kreplach (bought them frozen at a non kosher joint) with very little chicken soup (it's summer outside the window).
Cherry tomatoes with parsley and Bulgarian cheese lemon and olive oil salad..
Apple (pink lady)
... and I'm considering stuffing myself a grilled sandwich with smoked salmon ... but I'm going to try first to think about Khaled Mishall which is the reason I opened the site.
Everybody in Gaza (me too) and at local Hamas want a cease fire... everybody but Khaled and by definition, his m.f. lackeys at the Strip.
Abu Mazen is for a cease fire in order to negotiate an agreement afterwards. Sounds legit ... doesn't it..??
Khaled Mishal from his Air Conditioned trench in Qatar is opposed to what he calls "Abu Mazen's capitulation".
Khaled wants to know what is he getting at the end of the negotiations .. and if he likes it ... then we will have a cease fire.
So what do we do..?? or rather what does my democratically elected gov...?... a phone call to cousin Al Sissi.
Al Sissi says... ""you fcuken jews .. you got tired already. Go chase and kill the m.f's. Every single one of them...
Meanwhile I'm gonna let some of the Palestinian wounded cross the border into Sinai ... and will declare a three days mourning for the Palestinian brothers killed. After those three days ... WAIT FOR MY CALL... VERSTEHEN SIE..!! ""
The TV reported, we have more than 50 soldiers wounded.
No details,.... da'censure I'm guessing.
Expect more ground meat.
We tipped the UN that someone hid something like 20 rockets at one of its joints in the Stirp.
They found them rockets.... and returned them to their legally owners .. da'Hamas.
From now and until further notice, everytime I spot a UN vehicle parked in the hood (they like the fish and Arab restaurants around) I'll slash its four tyres.. and if I can (I know some of the cooks on those joints) I'll pee on their beers, sodas and wines...
Nothing pairs better with smoked salmon and irrational conflict like a nice chilled Sauvignon blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand. A discerning brunch-ist will appreciate the subtle citrus and berry notes while luxuriating in an alcohol stupor that minimizes the impact of senseless conflict.

I'm not sure I know how to react to the news that you lost a 2nd Lt. yesterday who was standing too close to a tank when the Trophy system saved it from an anti-tank missile. I thought that thing was supposed to make the battlefield safer for Israelis. I think I feel a new rule coming on.
Cohen

Yakum, Israel

#74794 Jul 20, 2014
Hi mom. I just got out from school, I'm coming home to u. Hope u made my favorite food.
Mom, my 2 friends and I just took a ride. the driver and his friend seem really nice. But wait mom I think something is wrong. They are talking Arabic. I'm wondering what r they talking about. They look very serious all of sudden. I'm just being paranoid right mom? U always told me I am paranoid.. I don't get it mom I think they just missed the turn. Now my friends and I really are worried. I'm trying to get my phone out of my pocket. I think he saw me mom, I think he is mad now.. He stopped the car mom, he's getting out and open the back door. I am scared mom, I see he hate us in his eyes.. But why? I've never seen him before why would he hate me? Is that because I'm Jew? Is that about religion mom? He's yelling now mom - "put your head down, put your hands down" we r screaming we r scared, my friend try's to fight back, but we have no chance mom. They have weapons, I guess we r lost now. Wait mom! There may be still hope. I got my phone and I'm calling the police but quietly, and carefully. They are on the phone now. I whisper those words: &#1524;I got kidnaped" I can tell they are having bad time realizing what's going on, but I did that mom, I know the idf won't stop looking for us until they find us! I know mom, they'll bring me back to u. Right mom? He saw me mom, he knows I called the police. They look very stress now. What r they going to do next? Oh no mom, he's pointing a gun to my friend. I stop my breath and praying hard in my heart he won't shoot. Please don't shoot, don't shoot!! But he does that. My friend is lying on the ground now. Taking his last breaths. And I just can't stop crying. Now my other friend is being shot by them. I can't get it mom.. I really can't get it.. I always wondered how It feels like to be kidnapped.. But it's different that i have ever imagine.. I feel helpless, I feel like I have no chance to survive mom.. And now I think about u, about dad and my little sister.. Please don't cry mom, promise me u won't cry.. I want to see u happy. I will keep u safe up from the sky, I promise.. Just don't cry. I love u mom, all of u. Thank you for everything.. He's pointing his gun on me now mom.. I'm lying on the ground and my breath gets heavy.. And I think I can hear them singing over our bodies. I most be wrong right mom? They can't be that heartless.. I'm looking at the sky. It looks so peaceful. I'm going there now mom. I'm going to heaven.
Naftali Frenkal, eyal Ifrah and gil-ad Shahar were innocent Israelis teens that murdered by Hamas. Please make sure, they Are the lasts.
voice of peace

Israel

#74795 Jul 20, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing pairs better with smoked salmon and irrational conflict like a nice chilled Sauvignon blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand. A discerning brunch-ist will appreciate the subtle citrus and berry notes while luxuriating in an alcohol stupor that minimizes the impact of senseless conflict.
I'm not sure I know how to react to the news that you lost a 2nd Lt. yesterday who was standing too close to a tank when the Trophy system saved it from an anti-tank missile. I thought that thing was supposed to make the battlefield safer for Israelis. I think I feel a new rule coming on.

I went to the reserves for the last time 16 years ago.
Every year I had to go at least for one period.
I do not remember that there was any one period where I didn't have to shake some m.f. sargent or officer (both in small case letters) because of negligent behavior ... from parking trucks not by da'book, lost diesel fuel tank caps while refueling, crossing a landing path without previous TC clearance ... up to raping Shimon Peres' aunt from Gdynia.

TRD, it's an internal war... that we have to win too.
We count on old timers and father figures like me to keep the damage and the accidents to a very minimum.

TRD, the problem is we always know better ... than the guy that wrote the book.
Get used to it.

And it is not a male thing ... female soldiers can outperform the males if they put their hear on it.
voice of peace

Israel

#74796 Jul 20, 2014
.. heart on it.
voice of peace

Israel

#74797 Jul 20, 2014
Cohen wrote:
Hi mom. I just got out from school, I'm coming home to u. Hope u made my favorite food.
Mom, my 2 friends and I just took a ride. the driver and his friend seem really nice. But wait mom I think something is wrong. They are talking Arabic. I'm wondering what r they talking about. They look very serious all of sudden. I'm just being paranoid right mom? U always told me I am paranoid.. I don't get it mom I think they just missed the turn. Now my friends and I really are worried. I'm trying to get my phone out of my pocket. I think he saw me mom, I think he is mad now.. He stopped the car mom, he's getting out and open the back door. I am scared mom, I see he hate us in his eyes.. But why? I've never seen him before why would he hate me? Is that because I'm Jew? Is that about religion mom? He's yelling now mom - "put your head down, put your hands down" we r screaming we r scared, my friend try's to fight back, but we have no chance mom. They have weapons, I guess we r lost now. Wait mom! There may be still hope. I got my phone and I'm calling the police but quietly, and carefully. They are on the phone now. I whisper those words: &#1524;I got kidnaped" I can tell they are having bad time realizing what's going on, but I did that mom, I know the idf won't stop looking for us until they find us! I know mom, they'll bring me back to u. Right mom? He saw me mom, he knows I called the police. They look very stress now. What r they going to do next? Oh no mom, he's pointing a gun to my friend. I stop my breath and praying hard in my heart he won't shoot. Please don't shoot, don't shoot!! But he does that. My friend is lying on the ground now. Taking his last breaths. And I just can't stop crying. Now my other friend is being shot by them. I can't get it mom.. I really can't get it.. I always wondered how It feels like to be kidnapped.. But it's different that i have ever imagine.. I feel helpless, I feel like I have no chance to survive mom.. And now I think about u, about dad and my little sister.. Please don't cry mom, promise me u won't cry.. I want to see u happy. I will keep u safe up from the sky, I promise.. Just don't cry. I love u mom, all of u. Thank you for everything.. He's pointing his gun on me now mom.. I'm lying on the ground and my breath gets heavy.. And I think I can hear them singing over our bodies. I most be wrong right mom? They can't be that heartless.. I'm looking at the sky. It looks so peaceful. I'm going there now mom. I'm going to heaven.
Naftali Frenkal, eyal Ifrah and gil-ad Shahar were innocent Israelis teens that murdered by Hamas. Please make sure, they Are the lasts.

Cohen, what do you advise/recommend to do in order to deter the next kidnapping that is being planned somewhere around Hevron ..as I write this sentence.
Shananananana4pa li

Safety Harbor, FL

#74798 Jul 20, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>All this genocide-ing going on and you just now drop in. That's a fine how do you do. Leave it to you to pick a nic you can dance to. Sha-sha-nana-na, sha--sha-nana-na.
but if your friends don't dance, then they're...no friends of mine
Shananananana4pa li

Safety Harbor, FL

#74799 Jul 20, 2014
Cohen wrote:
naftali, grab mohammed's hand, link hands with all the souls of children lost to racism and hate, and proudly thank each of your mothers for recognizing each other's pain. Then promptly create a wall, a new wall, one that separates the portion of the mind that links race and religion to hate in the eyes of radicals. Build this wall strong, with your blood and your mothers tears. Allow it to tower over the man made wall of shame your government built on the backs of more innocent children. Allow it to tear down the walls built to house rockets firing hopes of death and destruction. Build it strong. Allow it to provide shelter for all; with the strength to hold the weight of all humans, of every race, religion, even political party, that are willing to fight just causes with their minds not their fists. Allow it to crush those that believe violence is the ONLY way. Your bloodshed proves that it's not. Dear children, shout so loudly that God Himself shouts along with you, "People of Israel, of Palestine, STOP punishing the civil for the acts of the uncivil!" Then, sweet babies, rest. Be at peace; and pray that the living join you in peace on earth.
voice of peace

Israel

#74801 Jul 20, 2014
Nana, I read something on the internet and masticated it for about two weeks.

On one opportunity before we started talking, as we always do, about what's wrong with this and that ... and the world ... and how are we going to change it, I asked my friends and neighbors sitting around the table ... how come we can get along well ... while there are those Arabs and Jews that all they have on their minds is killing each other..??

.... to make a long story short... I knew the answer, but I was curious to listen how others explain it.

It took about ten minutes to isolate all those cases where Jews and Arabs are neighbors already two generations, they work at the same garage or same hospital for a long time.

The answer is we have, we found and we developed COMMON INTERESTS..!!

It all has to start from common interests.
From there we will go into respecting each other.
.... then we will get along .. and in some cases will become friends or partners.

A better sample.
This is about a year and a half ago.

My health insurance company organized a course on healthy diet for the family.
We were about 40 Christian Arabs, some Muslims and Jews. Only two Christian couples knew each other from before.
We had a great life experience.
We discovered we have the same weaknesses and needs.
And we realized that at the end of the day, we all want the same.

The course is over ... and we haven't seen much of each other to this date. But, we barbecued in a nearby park .. I was invited to a Maronite Church in Ag'amy. We were planning a four day vacation in Antalya (Turkey).. that now we know is not going to happen.

Distrust, preconceived ideas, unsustainable accusations, second hand lies ... are only good in order to keep each other apart.

Don't answer me now.
Masticate the whole thing first.
danetoo

London, UK

#74802 Jul 20, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Nana, I read something on the internet and masticated it for about two weeks.
On one opportunity before we started talking, as we always do, about what's wrong with this and that ... and the world ... and how are we going to change it, I asked my friends and neighbors sitting around the table ... how come we can get along well ... while there are those Arabs and Jews that all they have on their minds is killing each other..??
.... to make a long story short... I knew the answer, but I was curious to listen how others explain it.
It took about ten minutes to isolate all those cases where Jews and Arabs are neighbors already two generations, they work at the same garage or same hospital for a long time.
The answer is we have, we found and we developed COMMON INTERESTS..!!
It all has to start from common interests.
From there we will go into respecting each other.
.... then we will get along .. and in some cases will become friends or partners.
A better sample.
This is about a year and a half ago.
My health insurance company organized a course on healthy diet for the family.
We were about 40 Christian Arabs, some Muslims and Jews. Only two Christian couples knew each other from before.
We had a great life experience.
We discovered we have the same weaknesses and needs.
And we realized that at the end of the day, we all want the same.
The course is over ... and we haven't seen much of each other to this date. But, we barbecued in a nearby park .. I was invited to a Maronite Church in Ag'amy. We were planning a four day vacation in Antalya (Turkey).. that now we know is not going to happen.
Distrust, preconceived ideas, unsustainable accusations, second hand lies ... are only good in order to keep each other apart.
Don't answer me now.
Masticate the whole thing first.
what a great post ...

exactly .. common interests ... ideas

from that springs .. understanding .. a feeling of unity -- and from that could spring -- creativity and a sense of being able to explore - to be willing to explore

:))

I like that
Shananananana4pa li

Safety Harbor, FL

#74803 Jul 20, 2014
Sorry I shot the same load twice. It's been a while. I guess I got over excited.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74804 Jul 20, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Comma.
You have to use also the commas.
I am confused..comma .. are you joking?
Gabbisch..??
I'm not sure whose idea was it to use add commas to the written language. But they sure come handy... specially when you are checking the balance on your bank account.
As a rule of thumb ... the more the merrier.
Even if you owe the bank a huuuuge pile of zlotes with many commas you should be happy.
It just means that a some time you lured the fckkn bank into giving you that money...
Will keep that in mind. I don't usually add a lot of punctuation, unless its vital to understanding what I am posting.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#74805 Jul 20, 2014
Cohen wrote:
They were trespassing on Arab land. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Portlandia 1,153,025
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min jacques Ottawau 181,699
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 51
sexting on whatsapp 3 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 4 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News