Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70043 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Mic

Even Yehuda, Israel

#74748 Jul 19, 2014
Mic wrote:
Did you guys noticed that Hamas and other jihadist shout "Allahu Akbar" when they shoot their rockets or ignite their bombs.
I guess they believe they are acting in gods will.
But then, they fire thousands of rockets with almost no injuries in Israel side. In fact 2 of the very few injured were a couple of innocent yung Muslim girls.
It looks like Allah is protecting Israel from these rockets. After all it's a miracle that a poor system like Iron Dome -according to MIT professor- is doing the job..
Do you think Hamas have dobts about their acts, as maybe this is not Gods will ?
Or maybe I'm just too naive trying to find any normal reasoning in their twisted minds.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74749 Jul 19, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"volunteers from the muslim world" ... LOL!!!
you are too fcuking busy killing each other .... and it is believed it will continue that way ...
the tunnels will be sealed up .. blown apart ... like rats nests ... there will be no tunnels LEFT by the time the IDF and IAF are finished there ... and you can sit and cry into your tea or whatever in the USA ... "brave warrior" ...LOL .. fcuking rats nests .. cowardly bastards...
Here's what happening with your islamic state ...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/...
Look at the ugly scumbags there ... in the "holy" month of Ramadan- which is usually just used an excuse to kill each other even more
and here
http://www.warchild.org.uk/what-we-do/syria
have YOU helped ???What have YOU done for these people??
MILLIONS of children !!!!... why do you not care about them??
After 3 years of conflict more Syrian children than ever before need our help. Millions of children have experienced or seen brutal violence. Many have lost everything - family, friends and homes. Children have been killed, orphaned and suffered life-changing injuries.
UNICEF will not rest until we reach every Syrian child affected by this terrible tragedy. We are working around the clock in Syria and the surrounding countries to provide children who have suffered so much with crucial and life-saving supplies such as clean water, medicine and psychological support.
But there is much more to do, and with no end in sight for this conflict the future for Syria’s children is uncertain. A monthly gift from you would enable us to reach even more children. Regular support is especially valuable in this ongoing crisis.
Please donate now. Help us reach more Syrian children caught in the crisis and prevent a whole generation of children being lost to conflict.
http://www.unicef.org.uk/landing-pages/donate...
Or is that irrelevant??
let's see where there are muslim conflicts on muslims these days
Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Nigeria, Darfur, islamist insurgency in Phillippines, Central African Republic, ongoing Chechen conflict, Xinjiang conflict which is ongoing in China, North West Pakistan .. and I am sure there are more that I have not yet mentioned
So ... muslim volunteers .. LOL ... again ... it just makes me laugh.
Or is screaming about Israel on the internet sufficient for you ... is that your work ?
scumbag
and had to type "mushy peas" to send this ... exactly .. quite apt
That's the problem with being so old...I've cooked so many meals that I've lost my enthusiasm for planning them.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/jamie-oliv...

Thanks for your contribution...this looks "Summery".

Puzzle: exquisite flower

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74750 Jul 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be volunteers from around the Muslim world now that there is a viable plan to Liberate the Holy Sites. And you are a dam fool if you think the Egyptian Muslims will ever close those tunnels or even try. What might happen is they will announce for propaganda purposes that they are closing a few known tunnels. But that has two problems. One, the Egyptian authorities do not know all the tunnels. Two, the Egyptian Muslims will also build tunnels into Palestine. Now, put that into your zionistic pipe and smoke it.
You thought all this up yourself?

Can you do two shows a night?

Puzzle: somali cab driver

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74751 Jul 19, 2014
Mic wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GH0L5sCr9fUXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I love that one. Admit it: You were hoping it would happen on three.

Puzzle: cat got your tongue
danetoo

London, UK

#74752 Jul 19, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with being so old...I've cooked so many meals that I've lost my enthusiasm for planning them.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/jamie-oliv...
Thanks for your contribution...this looks "Summery".
Puzzle: exquisite flower
:) wouldn't normally get near mushy peas ... one of those things you have to be born in the UK to enjoy

but that recipe you found sounds good - I like Jamie Oliver stuff - very simple, not to many ingredients you have to hunt around for - keep it simple and good

I love cooking ... although I am quite old ... haha ... it's a hobby - not a chore

made a few tubs of ice cream today .. strawberry ... raspberry -.. lemon sorbet

when I am in Spain we make fennel ice cream and watermint sorbet .. and things .. really nice
voice of peace

Israel

#74753 Jul 19, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You thought all this up yourself?
Can you do two shows a night?
Puzzle: somali cab driver

Missed the target, pal.
Ghana.
That red rooster and the CPP are the Trademark of a political party in Ghana.

If you noticed, I stayed out of it, because I reckoned the guy is deep into tunnels .... and I myself, I spent most of my life around only one "tunnel".

But I knew in my heart that the moment you open the Topix site, you'll have something to tell the guy .... based on your expertise digging tunnelssss..

As I remember .. many moons ago, you indicated that di'best tunnels are Irish..
Ever since, Irish is in the list of tourist destinations for that day when I will hit the Lotto.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74754 Jul 19, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
:) wouldn't normally get near mushy peas ... one of those things you have to be born in the UK to enjoy
but that recipe you found sounds good - I like Jamie Oliver stuff - very simple, not to many ingredients you have to hunt around for - keep it simple and good
I love cooking ... although I am quite old ... haha ... it's a hobby - not a chore
made a few tubs of ice cream today .. strawberry ... raspberry -.. lemon sorbet
when I am in Spain we make fennel ice cream and watermint sorbet .. and things .. really nice
Around here we serve peas with mashed potatoes to put back a little texture and mask the fact you are eating peas. I agree about Jamie Oliver. I learned how to make pasta by watching his youtube videos and (Uzi will love this) made shoestring French fries last night using coconut oil. That stuff is amazing. Trying to think more outside the box in my advanced years. Mario Batali has a tremendous web resource too...great rustic recipes that don't take too long.

Keep your eye on the girl in the grey hoodie.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74755 Jul 19, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Missed the target, pal.
Ghana.
That red rooster and the CPP are the Trademark of a political party in Ghana.
If you noticed, I stayed out of it, because I reckoned the guy is deep into tunnels .... and I myself, I spent most of my life around only one "tunnel".
But I knew in my heart that the moment you open the Topix site, you'll have something to tell the guy .... based on your expertise digging tunnelssss..
As I remember .. many moons ago, you indicated that di'best tunnels are Irish..
Ever since, Irish is in the list of tourist destinations for that day when I will hit the Lotto.
What? I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. Insinuating that I somehow have control over Topix's hashtags...I'm insulted.

Besides, chances are he's only a wannabe Ghanaian.

http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/soma...

Would a guy named Zoltan lie?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74758 Jul 19, 2014
Worth watching. Sissi is better than Mubarak.

Fwd: Egyptian TV Host Osama Mounir to Hamas Leaders: Dream on! You Belong in a Mental Asylum

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74759 Jul 19, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Uzi, they are not shooting today.
Lazy people those Hamas fighters.. they took the day off.
Call Abu Mazen and tell him if he insists on paying them for work they didn't do, I will talk about it with Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani of Qatar.
Tamim asked me to keep an eye on Abu Mazen. The expenses reports that Abu Mazen sends to Qatar are fictitious.
Abu Mazen must be diverting some Made in Qatar petrodollars to his Discount Bank account in Manhattan, NY.
Hey VOP you talked too early
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74761 Jul 19, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Around here we serve peas with mashed potatoes to put back a little texture and mask the fact you are eating peas. I agree about Jamie Oliver. I learned how to make pasta by watching his youtube videos and (Uzi will love this) made shoestring French fries last night using coconut oil. That stuff is amazing. Trying to think more outside the box in my advanced years. Mario Batali has a tremendous web resource too...great rustic recipes that don't take too long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sNzA0wxym3wXX
Keep your eye on the girl in the grey hoodie.
No idea if this new product is from overseas or it is an Israeli product but they started selling Skinny Spagetties in boxes. It claims 50% of the normal calories, its a big seller.
When you look at it closer you discover that the spaghetties are 50% less wider than the normal one. hahahhaha hahahah what a fucking idea!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74762 Jul 19, 2014
The first casualty of the hammas missiles was an arab young girl up north and today in the middle of nowhere in the Negev Desert a beduin family lived in a tent when a hammas missile struck them. Casualties are women old people and a young baby. Now watch this:

voice of peace

Israel

#74766 Jul 19, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea if this new product is from overseas or it is an Israeli product but they started selling Skinny Spagetties in boxes. It claims 50% of the normal calories, its a big seller.
When you look at it closer you discover that the spaghetties are 50% less wider than the normal one. hahahhaha hahahah what a fucking idea!!!!!!!!

I don't touch those things when on a Safari at Chatzi Chinam (supermarket)

As a rule of (half) thumb....'HALF THE SIZE .... HALF THE FUN"

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#74767 Jul 19, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"volunteers from the muslim world" ... LOL!!!
you are too fcuking busy killing each other .... and it is believed it will continue that way ...
the tunnels will be sealed up .. blown apart ... like rats nests ... there will be no tunnels LEFT by the time the IDF and IAF are finished there ... and you can sit and cry into your tea or whatever in the USA ... "brave warrior" ...LOL .. fcuking rats nests .. cowardly bastards...
Here's what happening with your islamic state ...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/...
I am not ISIS and have my doubts about a lot that they represent. But every state ever known to history has the right to collect taxes. Only a perverted and sick mind such as yours would even think twice about it. You are an idiot. Every time you close a tunnel, new ones will be built. You cannot stop this. And the longer IDF is bogged down chasing after tunnels, the better because they cannot be at home with their families and growing food to eat or whatever. War is a drain on the Zionist economy/. And we Americans are dang sick and tired of footing the bill, b!tch.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74768 Jul 19, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Flour and an egg...how fattening can it be?

danetoo

London, UK

#74769 Jul 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not ISIS and have my doubts about a lot that they represent. But every state ever known to history has the right to collect taxes. Only a perverted and sick mind such as yours would even think twice about it. You are an idiot. Every time you close a tunnel, new ones will be built. You cannot stop this. And the longer IDF is bogged down chasing after tunnels, the better because they cannot be at home with their families and growing food to eat or whatever. War is a drain on the Zionist economy/. And we Americans are dang sick and tired of footing the bill, b!tch.
everyone collect taxes, yes .. but what if USA started collecting "special taxes" from you because you are a muslim and threatened you with death unless you convert??

Of course war is a drain on the economy .. and so it is on Hamas ... and if they want to continue, I think the Israelis will without a doubt continue ;.... with 10 times the force - their existence is at stake ... so it is not a question of wanting to - it is a question of having to.

even the Egyptians are fed up with Hamas

I can find no further excuses for the Palestinian leadership .. they are causing the death of their people
Shananananana4pa li

Safety Harbor, FL

#74770 Jul 19, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone collect taxes, yes .. but what if USA started collecting "special taxes" from you because you are a muslim and threatened you with death unless you convert??
Of course war is a drain on the economy .. and so it is on Hamas ... and if they want to continue, I think the Israelis will without a doubt continue ;.... with 10 times the force - their existence is at stake ... so it is not a question of wanting to - it is a question of having to.
even the Egyptians are fed up with Hamas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7VtENBF_yjoXX
I can find no further excuses for the Palestinian leadership .. they are causing the death of their people
so in fact, u believe that the state of Israeli existence is in danger at the hands of a powerful Hamas?

Lol, what exactly equates to "10 times the force" of a rock? A boulder, maybe two if they're small?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74771 Jul 19, 2014
Shananananana4pali wrote:
<quoted text> so in fact, u believe that the state of Israeli existence is in danger at the hands of a powerful Hamas?
Lol, what exactly equates to "10 times the force" of a rock? A boulder, maybe two if they're small?
All this genocide-ing going on and you just now drop in. That's a fine how do you do. Leave it to you to pick a nic you can dance to. Sha-sha-nana-na, sha--sha-nana-na.
voice of peace

Israel

#74772 Jul 19, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Flour and an egg...how fattening can it be?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =htUIdAY33MoXX

""En halv sandwich""

Moishe, for his Bar Mitzvah, got from his Godfather money, the address and the working hours of this lady of the night..to go have fun for the first time in 13 years.

Godfather obviously hasn't been there for a long time, because the amount of money wasn't enough.

Moishe tells Svety:
- I understand this is only half of today's going rate. However, considering that I rode my bike aaaalll the way from the other side of town and I don't even have in my pocket one more shekel to add .. would you agree to do it anyway, and I will introduce only Half of My Penis..??

Svety agrees … and explains Moishe the protocol and sequence of the acts that they are about to perform.

- Moishe, do you have any position that you prefer..??
- Indeed, we are going to do doggy style..!!

Svety gets in position … and Moishe full of confidence pushes all the way
forward..!!!

- Heyyyy, what is this..?? I thought I heard you say Only Half of It..
- You are right, Svety …however, I didn't specify which Half..
voice of peace

Israel

#74773 Jul 19, 2014
Shananananana4pali wrote:
<quoted text> so in fact, u believe that the state of Israeli existence is in danger at the hands of a powerful Hamas?

This must be Nana.

Hey, lady .. are we talkin da'same Ham ass..??
While yours are throwing 'stones'.... mine, are firing ROCKETS AND USING THE INNOCENT CIVILIANS AS HUMAN SHIELDS..!!

Change the CD.
It's about time.

There's a lot of work to do.

...and incidently, one of the rockets the Freedom Fighters shot across the border, was intercepted near Betlehem..!!
But hey, you don't have to take my word for it.

My friends in Yaffo are sad and hurt (one of them has a brother and a large family in Gaza)..
The good news is, this time we all agree. This time the armed wing of Hamas has to be totally destroyed..

Nana, I have nothing personal against you.
If a rocket lands on the hood, chances are the shrapnel is going to hurt more Arabs than Jews.

CHANGE THE CD.
IT'S ABOUT TIME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,236,001
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 11 min Emily Latella 45
amy 6-2 22 min Mister Tonka 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Jeff Davis 189,814
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Reality 53,579
abby 6-2 33 min Mister Tonka 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,253
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]