Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
67,641 - 67,660 of 68,301 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

danetoo wrote:
and no koalas .. or koala sausages ..
just wild boar .. that eat loads of chestnuts ... and sausages and ham ...
if you are vegetarian in that area of Spain .. you would starve to death :)
Ohhhhh.....in Spain. That's different. I can't think of another country on earth that holds pork in such high regard. It manifests mainly as ham but I'm sure they don't waste the other tasty bits.

I'm gratified that VOP hasn't yet turned you into one of those lipid-phobics who cook with steam for fear of clogging an artery. I can tell by your philosophy on butter that you are a woman of quality and discerning taste. It's almost enough to cancel out the stigma of your becoming a "horse person". I guess if you rescue them it's not the same as someone who raises them and shows them. Those people are nuckin futz.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhh.....in Spain. That's different. I can't think of another country on earth that holds pork in such high regard. It manifests mainly as ham but I'm sure they don't waste the other tasty bits.
I'm gratified that VOP hasn't yet turned you into one of those lipid-phobics who cook with steam for fear of clogging an artery. I can tell by your philosophy on butter that you are a woman of quality and discerning taste. It's almost enough to cancel out the stigma of your becoming a "horse person". I guess if you rescue them it's not the same as someone who raises them and shows them. Those people are nuckin futz.
a bloody hoard of mosquitoes are keeping me awake tonight ... they are buzzing around each time I turn off the light and vanishes as soon as I turn it ON ... damn creatures

Oh, I was a horse woman .. I was "thrown on a horse" when I was around 4-5 years old - and was an amateur jockey in Denmark in "flat racing" .. not hurdles - and went to Ireland to buy a thoroughbred racehorse - when I was quite young .. Irish Imp she was called - a red .. she was beautiful and she won a few races before I put her "out to grass" and enjoy her life ..

I did jumping ..

But I had a serious injury horse riding in 2005 ... and another in November last year - am fine now .. but have kind of gotten off the horse .. and will now concentrate on looking after them and admiring them and not train .. never trained horses really .. they just sort of "got on with it" together with me ,... lol ...

Now I enjoy sailing whenever I can get to some water ... rock climbing ... touring in my car around Europe - and just enjoying

what do you get up to in US?
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I love the 21st century.
If you don't mind I'm going to pass on making important decisions based on anything as subjective as the bible. Ford, on the other hand...Ford bet the farm on the F-series and has owned that segment of the light truck market ever since. It would stand to reason that fighter-bombers would share that blessing as well.
I'll let you in on a little secret. If I were 25 years younger I might be one of the yiddishe kopfs Peres would hire. SEAD was my thing for 12 out of 15 years in the Navy.
Hillary Was on Jon Stewart last night. If you believe Pravda's coverage of it, the Russians are salivating at the prospect of her vs. Putin.

With your message, you sent me to the office of the Rabbi of Wiki to ask him wtf is SEAD..... and the s.o.b. knew the answer.
Don't do those things to me please, I already told you I'm dyslexic.

TRD, your thing is there .... have a happy 'erection'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_E...

Hillary is not my preference.
She should devote the next 15 years at being a bobbe-grandma
It's just that everywhere you see the D word (democrats).. her name pops up as the next and first female POTUS.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Put me down in the same column as "The world"...Gaza is no place for a nice Jewish boy.
Godspeed.

Right you are.

Those boys and girls are the only thing we know how to do right in this country.

I wish we left them a better place ...
Fkkkn circumcised drunk Russians and Poles, a hundred and forty years ago .. should have started moving from the pogrom ridden villages to Montana-Wyoming (I have this 'thing' about the Yellowstone park and the surroundings).. instead of coming here to see wtf the Ottomans are doing with the good for nothing roaming Arabs in the desert.

But here we are .. and since we already invested so much on circulating the rumor and a Book that says we used to live here many moons ago ... we might as well stay put and try to do the best we can.

I've been following all night on TV 'the progress'(a war on line).
They are digging up lots of sh!t... God bless them..!!

We are waiting for a biiig barrage.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sorry for having disappointed you.
All complains, plizz write them on the back side of a post stamp and mail them to the Public Relations Office of the Mo - Ssad.
Your brother's friend was given a camera and he's paid by the click.
I was given a keyboard and get paid by the amount of key strokes.
In any case, in about ten minutes .. we are all going back to the merry go round ..
Those grown up guys that spent the last five hours with each other, will have now a chance to report to us what have they accomplished, while Fatma was grinding chick peas to feed the family and Rebecca runned to the supermarket to get more disposable diapers for her baby and the next door neighbor baby...
And if after five hours, you have accomplished nothing ... it's just because you prefer to kill and bring more misery to the people on both sides of the fence.
If there is an honest interest and will to live and progress together side by side ... five hours is plenty of time to get going.
If what you want is to gain ground through violence and terror ... you will get more of the same that you have gotten on the last nine days.
do you get paid for this? how can i do the same?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
a bloody hoard of mosquitoes are keeping me awake tonight ... they are buzzing around each time I turn off the light and vanishes as soon as I turn it ON ... damn creatures
Oh, I was a horse woman .. I was "thrown on a horse" when I was around 4-5 years old - and was an amateur jockey in Denmark in "flat racing" .. not hurdles - and went to Ireland to buy a thoroughbred racehorse - when I was quite young .. Irish Imp she was called - a red .. she was beautiful and she won a few races before I put her "out to grass" and enjoy her life ..
I did jumping ..
But I had a serious injury horse riding in 2005 ... and another in November last year - am fine now .. but have kind of gotten off the horse .. and will now concentrate on looking after them and admiring them and not train .. never trained horses really .. they just sort of "got on with it" together with me ,... lol ...
Now I enjoy sailing whenever I can get to some water ... rock climbing ... touring in my car around Europe - and just enjoying
what do you get up to in US?
Lately? Fighting off the hordes of jihadi mosquitoes. Here in the central Florida tropics they get pretty large. Tonight around dusk I watched two of them date rape a hummingbird. So grotesque, yet I couldn't divert my eyes. They bring us all the favorites...Eastern Equine Encephalitis,,,West Nile Virus...probably others we don't know about. And while they say it could never happen, I suspect that the Sunni mosquitoes are somehow in cahoots with the Shiite brain wasting amoeba. Stay out of the water.

I used to ride horses when we owned cattle but the last few years I stayed in the truck while the youngsters did the dirty work. Too many years in a high impact activity made it painful. By that time it was just signing paychecks so the fun was out of it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
With your message, you sent me to the office of the Rabbi of Wiki to ask him wtf is SEAD..... and the s.o.b. knew the answer.
Don't do those things to me please, I already told you I'm dyslexic.
TRD, your thing is there .... have a happy 'erection'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_E...
Hillary is not my preference.
She should devote the next 15 years at being a bobbe-grandma
It's just that everywhere you see the D word (democrats).. her name pops up as the next and first female POTUS.
Sorry...

...not about the acronym, about Hillary.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

Judged:

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get paid for this? how can i do the same?
You're overqualified :>))
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

Zioni, thanks for your interest in our company.

Depending on how his stocks investments in Sudan, Ghana and Honduras are doing, TRD pays anything between 50 cents to 75 per thousand words.

What I love about it .... IT'S TAX FREE..!! The gov. will never see a nickel out of it.

Because of the balagan Tzipi Livni got us into with the Palestinians, TRD presently is not hiring.

Since your 'o's and 'i's are similar to Uzi's .. I can take you as a sub-contractor on a 40-60 % basis.

If you are interested we can meet at Roladin - Kfar Sava and sign the pertinent contract.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
Zioni, thanks for your interest in our company.
Depending on how his stocks investments in Sudan, Ghana and Honduras are doing, TRD pays anything between 50 cents to 75 per thousand words.
What I love about it .... IT'S TAX FREE..!! The gov. will never see a nickel out of it.
Because of the balagan Tzipi Livni got us into with the Palestinians, TRD presently is not hiring.
Since your 'o's and 'i's are similar to Uzi's .. I can take you as a sub-contractor on a 40-60 % basis.
If you are interested we can meet at Roladin - Kfar Sava and sign the pertinent contract.
I am confused are you joking?
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2014

Judged:

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>

Comma.
You have to use also the commas.

I am confused..comma .. are you joking?
Gabbisch..??

I'm not sure whose idea was it to use add commas to the written language. But they sure come handy... specially when you are checking the balance on your bank account.
As a rule of thumb ... the more the merrier.

Even if you owe the bank a huuuuge pile of zlotes with many commas you should be happy.
It just means that a some time you lured the fckkn bank into giving you that money...
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Noon in the land of honey and milk.
We just watched Bibi, Ayalon and cousin Benny on TV, deliver a message to the people on both sides of the border.
Noon in the land of honey and milk.

We just watched Bibi, Ayalon and cousin Benny on TV, deliver a message to the people on both sides of the border.
May 'the force' and 'justice' be with us..

However, this time what moved me was a little-huge lady that was asked to comment on what was just delivered by the three above mentioned.

Sheli, our sister.... Sheli Yejimovich, stepped in instead of the "son of" ... Mr. Herzog, leader of the opposition and threw a few sentences at the viewers, that were still masticating the content of what the other three just displayed.

Sheli dignified the Opposition, now with capital "O", by offering her support to the gov. on this difficult point of our common battle against terrorism in the hood and abroad... within her legitimate and reasonable limits, which are not too far off from what most of us hold.

I have a lot to say about this sister of us, however, her attitude and stance at this moment bought her a place on my heart.

A Zionist reasoning and responsible Opposition is a safeguard to the gears and bearings of our democratic machine.

Sheli, you did it.
You taught them the first chapter in da'book.

Keep on your toes ..!!

Zioni, did you watch the above..??
What's your take on it..??
Mic

Even Yehuda, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Did you guys noticed that Hamas and other jihadist shout "Allahu Akbar" when they shoot their rockets or ignite their bombs.
I guess they believe they are acting in gods will.
But then, they fire thousands of rockets with almost no injuries in Israel side. In fact 2 of the very few injured were a couple of innocent yung Muslim girls.
It looks like Allah is protecting Israel from these rockets. After all it's a miracle that a poor system like Iron Dome -according to MIT professor- is doing the job..
Do you think Hamas have dobts about their acts, as maybe this is not Gods will ?
Or maybe I'm just too naive trying to find any normal reasoning in their twisted minds.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Judged:

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes comma he's joking. No one will believe that someone as eloquent as you is a lowly hasbarat. I comma for one comma thought you were the guy who signs the check. That pay check comma BTW comma should reflect more of a 50/50 split. We may be well poisoners but we're fair about it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Judged:

Mic wrote:
Did you guys noticed that Hamas and other jihadist shout "Allahu Akbar" when they shoot their rockets or ignite their bombs.
I guess they believe they are acting in gods will.
But then, they fire thousands of rockets with almost no injuries in Israel side. In fact 2 of the very few injured were a couple of innocent yung Muslim girls.
It looks like Allah is protecting Israel from these rockets. After all it's a miracle that a poor system like Iron Dome -according to MIT professor- is doing the job..
Do you think Hamas have dobts about their acts, as maybe this is not Gods will ?
Or maybe I'm just too naive trying to find any normal reasoning in their twisted minds.
So? I made believers out of lots women back in the day. Even though I had them screaming "OH GOD! OH GOD!" you don't hear me asking to be called the messenger. Besides, blind submission is a uniquely Muslim experience so don't expect any free will to kick in anytime soon. If someone with a beard and laundry on their head tells you it's the will of God, IT'S THE WILL OF GOD!

I know it's complicated but try not to gloat when the lord uses his laser to guide the smiting, it's considered bad form.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes comma he's joking. No one will believe that someone as eloquent as you is a lowly hasbarat. I comma for one comma thought you were the guy who signs the check. That pay check comma BTW comma should reflect more of a 50/50 split. We may be well poisoners but we're fair about it.

Zioni, that's an Officer ... talking to you.
Teshaper ofaa ..(term from the Army, meaning ....align your shirt, button up, roll down your sleeves, tighten your boot laces, stand firm ..... and get that stupid smile off your face ....goddamnit..)..!!

TRD, Sir..!!
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So? I made believers out of lots women back in the day. Even though I had them screaming "OH GOD! OH GOD!" you don't hear me asking to be called the messenger. Besides, blind submission is a uniquely Muslim experience so don't expect any free will to kick in anytime soon. If someone with a beard and laundry on their head tells you it's the will of God, IT'S THE WILL OF GOD!
I know it's complicated but try not to gloat when the lord uses his laser to guide the smiting, it's considered bad form.

Really..??
You never told us about that angle.

Just out of curiosity.... after the first time, were they coming back for more ..??.... preaching, guidance and inspiration..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Really..??
You never told us about that angle.
Just out of curiosity.... after the first time, were they coming back for more ..??.... preaching, guidance and inspiration..
It was long ago and I'm not particularly proud of my attitude back then but yes, I repeatedly and aggressively inspired some of the ladies, leaving behind a smile and a healthy respect for the lord. You know how he works in mysterious ways? Well, when he makes it rain his laser doesn't work as well so the lord uses his GPS instead. God likes his toys.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Judged:

I just talked to Pope Francisco.
He has declared July 18th .... St. TRD, da'guide and protector of the daughters of Zion
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

Judged:

LOCAL TIME IN TEL AVIV 18:00

HAMAS SHOT FOUR ROCKETS

THE SCORE

TEL AVIV - 4
GAZA - 0

About an hour ago, Fckk Face ... a.k.a., John Kerry.. called upon Israel to cease the fire... and indicated to the journalist he has just been on the phone with Nethanyahu.

After cursing him, I switched to our Channel 1 where they are showing that Hamas-Gaza wants a cease fire ... but the boss living a pleasant life in Qatar, does not want and does not allow a cease fire.

Hey Fckk Face, why don't you give a call to Khaled Mishall in Qatar and you tell him that in your office, on your desk you have a jar with the pickled liver, eyes, kidneys and balls of Bin Laden ... and you would like to have Khaled's on a jar next to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,096,529
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min gcaveman1 46,242
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min edogxxx 97,844
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Dale 176,840
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,738
Pics of Sharpton as a baby 1 hr Hey Coons 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 290
Amy 8-22 3 hr Kuuipo 12

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000